The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] Empty Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max]

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 23rd 2012, 7:17 pm

The mans body jerked violently as the fangs clamped around his neck and sunk into the main artery. He was dead within a matter of seconds,eyes now glossing over. ”Well that was painfully easy.” Anthony muuttered kicking the body for good measure as the shadowy snake coiled around his arm before slinking into his shadow. ”not sure why he wanted this guy dead but it doesn't matter now.” Anthony muttered digging his hands into the pockets of his khaki colored cargo shorts.

It wasn't likely that he would have to deal with anyone walking onto this scene of morbid interest. Flattening the creases in his red plaid shirt,Anthony walked into the near empty sidewalk. Fluorescent light shining down upon his rather pale skin,eyes narrowed into disinterested slits.

”Well atleast I enjoyed muself. That humans blood tasted nice.” The sound of Naga's voice reverberated through Anthony's head,somewhat pleased by her latest kill. A single man walked past him,not anything interesting though he felt something dark coming from him. The feeling only persisted for a second before it disappeared as if something were following him.,which didn't really bother him as it would anyone else.

”Woah,did you feel that?' Naga's voice muttered as the snake peeked from Anthony's shadow before returning to whatever pocket dimension it lay within. Reaching his hand deeper into his pockets,Anthony pulled out a small cell phone.

Tapping a few words into the keys he pressed the send button and the massage was sent. Another sensaton ran up his spine, a cold feeling that threw his senses out of whack for a second before they realigned themselves. It was coming from a strange looking boy. His eyes came upon the strange boy as his mind was filled with a morbid interest.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] Empty Re: Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max]

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 23rd 2012, 7:41 pm

After all of the recent events in my life, what I needed the most right now was a vacation. Even though I'm a kid, still, I get tired, not many normal kids have to deal with not having a soul, fighting baddies, and all of that fun stuff. This was great, a nice few days in Los Angeles would do me well. I didn't have to worry about a judgmental family, there sent me packing here without them. Yeah, I love them and all, but they honestly don't like me. I can see why. Having a ghoul for a family member isn't the best thing to deal with. Good thing they are rich, if you aren't going to like me, at least show that you are trying to care everyone once in a while. Besides, I'm technically an adult, so it's not like they can tell me whether I can go out and fight for justice and what not. It was really a nice day, today. The perfect day for a vacation. Actually, it's going to be nice all week, so today I will shop, tomorrow I will hit the beach. After that, who knows what? I wasn't wearing anything special, just a bland gray shirt and some khaki cargo shorts.

Oh god... Why now? This really isn't good at all. As I walked down the street, I felt it again. I felt a presence that always complicates my life and throws me into some wacky adventure. A mage. If I knew anything about feeling the presence of a mage, it's that they felt mine, too. Dammit! Why now? This is the worst time in the world for this to happen. I could feel his eyes looking at me as I passed him. I guess I am a mage magnet? I must accept my fate, because I know that he is going to say something. I stopped my walk, turned around, and headed towards the man. I saw him and realized that he is a year or two younger than me. I guess they come in all shapes and sizes. I chose to confront this mage, since I am so used to it. But obviously I added my own style to it. "Everywhere I go, I keep finding mages, I guess we just attract each other. You seem to have an interest in me and I am always in the mood to meet someone new. So, what's your name?" I gave him a big smile. If I can't fight the inevitable, I might as well enjoy it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Number of posts : 80
Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max] Empty Re: Darkness everlasting [Closed to Max]

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 23rd 2012, 8:08 pm

The male chgose to actually walk upto him,something that he was not really expecting but it savd him the trouble. He even ventured to ask him his name,something that intriigued Anthony more than it should have. An amused smirk stretched across his pale pink lips. ”Interesting.” He said raising an eyebrow crossing his arms over his chest,tapping a foot against the concrete. ”I guess you could say I have an interest. You have an aura that I have never felt before,its interesting.” Naga slowly moved from his shadow as she moved to perch upon his shoulder,her beady red eyes borrowing into Max's as she simply let her tongue flick as it tasted the air. Whatever he was,Anthony was officially interested. He had to find out what he was.

The name is Anthony Caster and this is my familiar,Naga.” He said smiling charismatically white teeth flashing from a beam of fluorescent light. ”Its a pleasure erm...” Anthony murmured for a second as if expecting him to help by supplying a name.

”He is a very....comely human.” The female voice seemed to reverberate through the air with the faint trace of a hiss. The shadowy snake slithered down the front of his body as it went back into his shadow,the assimilation almost seemless. Anthony snikered to himself at the familiars sentence. He waited for the young man to answer the question,though in actuality he was older than Anthony.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 23rd 2012, 8:23 pm

"Max. Max Ahlberg." I told the young mage. "Caster? Are you one of the mage family members? I have met two of you before. Not of the Caster family, but the Hale family. If you couldn't tell, I meet mages often. I guess you can call me a magical being at best. I can honestly say that I am probably not a mage, but some call me one, some don't, it's honestly up to you. What is it about me that interested you? I've had different answers so far." It was almost enjoyable to be this upfront with people. Especially mages. They are very excitable people. Whether I am a mage or not, I do have some qualities of them. I am also a very excitable person, I am easily interested in a lot of things. I noticed that I haven't addressed Naga yet, she was interesting, I've never seen another mage with a familiar before. "How rude of me, nice to meet you, Naga. I've never met a mage with a familiar before, so it is really exciting to meet you." I think I am having to much fun with meeting people, but, I guess I can't stop my personality from showing. It's just who I am. He was dressed rather normally, then again, all mages do. He is probably very wealthy as well, but being apart of a family definitely has that benefit. I wonder what his family is like. I hope his situation better than mine, with the good ones being dead and being stuck with the shitty ones.

It takes me back to who I used to be. I had a lot of friends, but they aren't my friends anymore. They don't want to associate with me, but can I blame them? If they hang out with me, they might end up like me someday. Now I meet many mages and supers and heroes and villains. It is all exciting. Maybe this one will like me, too. That would be cool, it is great to have allies than enemies, after all. In the midst of my excitement, I stood there patiently, eagerly awaiting his answer... I am having too much fun with this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 23rd 2012, 8:42 pm

”How very astute of you. Yes,i'm part of the Caster family,we are rather prevalent around his city.” he answered now curious who of the Hale family he had met. It could have been that strange head of the family and someone else,if so he might have even met the Thiels head as well. Naga seemed amused by his noticing her and even grew excited when he mentioned that he too had a familiar,something within her quickening as she once again moved to his shoulder as she simply looked over the male.

”Usually people have a certain feel about them,even those that cannot tap into magic. Its something that can only be aptly called the soul and with it the secret of magic. I cannot feel this spark from you which means you have no soul;if my hypothesis is correct.”

He let this revbalation sink in for a second before speaking again.”It is a pleasure to meet you too Max of Ahlberg.” Naga spoke pleased an approximation of a smile coming upon her mouth as she coiled around Anthonys neck.

”You are more than a ghoul,you don't crave to eat human flesh nor do you crave to destroy everything you touch, I guess I want to learn your secrets.” I was true enough yet Anthony felt as if he had spoken out of turn.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 23rd 2012, 9:04 pm

"Damn, Anthony, you figured me out rather quickly. With the other mages I met, I had to explain my origin to them, but you figured it out rather quickly. Do you, by chance study this, because you don't seem the type to obsess over this, but I am guessing that you have experience in this field."I was honestly shocked with how fast he figured me out. He was smart. Unfortunately, he made it feel as if I was different, weird. Yes, I am different, I am weird. But I let it slide simply because he understood me. If anything, this is what I've been looking for since my second life started, people who understood me. This guy was fast, he knew all about me in a short conversation. That's really impressive. He even cleared up some questions for me. I am not a mage, I am fine with that, but he did say that I am a magical being. That I am happy about. I'd rather be right than wrong, so if I'm not a mage simply because I have no soul, then it is great, I am totally fine with having the label of a magical being. I guess it makes me special, or something like that. It was pretty cool that he even answered my questions before I asked them. Maybe I should stick with this guy a little more, he can clear up a lot about me and he is even my age, so that's a bonus. I really missed having friends my age, so this was like a breath of fresh air. I wonder if he was still in high school. Probably not, he seemed too smart for it. He's more than likely one of those geniuses that never had to worry about school. Nothing like superior breeding to give me a perspective about my own life.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 23rd 2012, 9:24 pm

The guy did not seem all too surprised by how he managed to figure out what he was by something so simple,yet that made Anthony feel strangely at ease. It had been a while since he met someone who was so normal as some people would call it,it felt right almost. Except for the fact that he had no soul but souls could be fabricated if time were willing to be spent.

”i'm what you would call a necromancer,a master of death and dark magic. So you can say that I would know a few things about souls. Its my duty to know how to manipulate them as well as subjigating them if need be.” He explained as what seemed like a fly had appeared upon his fingertip before flying into the air with its grating buzzing. ”Though at the best I can create a golem of a person with their soul within it,nothing more than that.”

He had once attempted to bring a human life back but with disasterous results. Remarkably he had not even paid any sort of price that could be seen,but the image of what he made haunted him until the end of time. ”I'm sure that you want to know more about yourself if my guess is correct.'
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 23rd 2012, 9:40 pm

A necromancer? I guess I should not be too surprised that I would find one eventually. I mean, I don't have a soul and I met many magical people, it's bound to happen. I reek of death. It isn't my fault, obviously, but I can't really do anything about it, I make the ears of all of the mages perk up. I guess I can say that I am a magic magnet? Whatever. In the end, I still don't know much about myself and he is giving me the opportunity to teach me some things about myself. He said that he has tried resurrection before, is that even allowed? Can it even work? I'm surprised that he hasn't ended up disfigured if he has.

"You are very right, Anthony. I really don't know much about myself. The demon I gave my soul to could have lied to me, maybe he didn't, but I have to accept who I am. I hope you don't see much as some experiment, because I don't think I would be a good person to experiment on. I might be difficult, especially if pain is involved. But I can discuss these matters with you, give you at least what I know and how my situation is." I feel an odd friendship blooming from me knowing him for such a small time. It is fragile, but it could be made stronger, or he could even break this fragile friendship. I only hope it could go a positive way, because conflict is annoying, so I don't want to make an enemy out of a friend. I could only just talk to him for now and let the conversation develop a little more, just to be sure. It's not that I don't trust him, it's just that I am really sensitive to this dark stuff, now, I haven't had the best past with the occult, so far.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 24th 2012, 2:55 pm

”So you gave your soul to a demon? Not the best course of action for whatever you were hoping to achieve but its not my place to judge I suppose. Lacking a soul though can be quite annoying in the long run,but I think I know someone that could possibly remedy that small problem of yours if you are willing to give the time to test that theory.” He dared to suggest with what seemed like a sly grin on his lips. Something about this interested him and he didn't want to let such an interesting person walk away without any chance to know more. It may seem somewhat rash at the time but Anthony had learned to trust his gut upon certain things;and his gut was telling him this guy could prove useful if he could keep him closer.

There was something about someone that could use magical powers,yet no have a soul;it was that fact that made interested him the most. Perhaps he would be interested in being brought under the protection of the Caster family,see if he would even like to meet his father who had taken up the name demon tamer.

That name alone is what made Anthony a feared name among the magical community,as well as how potent the fae blood was within him. That alone granted him untold magical power that is said to surpass the Crimson Witch Elena Marie,not that this theory was to be tested yet. Digging his hands into his pockets,Anthony felt the snake uncurl around her neck as she simply sat upon his shoulder once again. The familiar was always so restless when she met someone knew that she didn't want to kill.

”So what do you say?” He asked his voice taking on an uncharacteristically friendly tone.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 25th 2012, 4:52 pm

"..." He is being a little too quick with this. It kind of worries me that he is this hell bent on testing his theory. For a guy younger than me, he certainly is forceful. I guess that is what comes with magic. I would love to have my soul back, yes, but what is the point? To take my soul back, who knows what could happen? What if it fails? The fact that the horrible demon doesn't even have my soul anymore is nice; I couldn't go back on my deal. It would violate everything that I stood for, the reason why I made the trade in the first place... Does that mean anything to anyone? Besides, I am going to get it back, my soul's new keeper wouldn't do that to me, wouldn't just keep it. What is the point in that? If it was still with the demon, maybe, but...

It is all confusing, this is one of the toughest decisions that I could make in my life, well, unlife. What if I lost my powers, what if being soulless is my only tie to what I truly want in my life? I don't want anyone protecting me anymore, I want to protect others. To lose that so quickly... I couldn't handle it. What if there was another crisis? What if I would die again, without being able to help anyone? Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, Dammit! My head is spinning out of control. This really isn't the right time to make a decision.

"Maybe this isn't the best time to answer this question, maybe you could tell me a little more of what you're going to do, maybe show me around, so I can make a better decision, hopefully my caution doesn't insult you, I'm hoping that you know why I would feel this way." I'm sorry Anthony, but I can't come to such a huge decision just yet, I couldn't.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds January 24th 2013, 8:35 pm

So it seemed that he would not take his offer but that was how he expected it,people were cautious of others these days. Then again why he was when he gave his sould to a demon made him question if this man was even mentally competent,if he could even be trusted with what magical power he had within his hands. ”Well that is unfortunate but I suppose it can't be helped.” He pressed the palms of both hands together as his magical energy surfaced in a wave that if seen by any magical sensative person would seem like an ocean almost. ”If diplomacy won't suffice I suppose i'll have to take you by force. Much easier really.” Taking a few steps back he drew into his massive resivoirs of energy and aimed to summon something simple,but at the same time this would hopefully prove a problem for the young man.

”I won't kill you though but if I do,you'll make a good doll.” Two skeletons appeared beside him,both holding bows with rickety quivers filled with arrows upon their backs,more surrounding Max carrying weapons used for bludgening. One of the skeletal things took a step forward as the two next to him drew arrows and took aim at the souless boy,their acuraccy was keen. ”Take out his knee caps,I would prefer damage that can be repaired.” The skeletons seemed to nod as they let lose their arrows that flew with a whistle as the others charge him at once.

If he did not act,they would overwhelm him and tak him down within seconds.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 27th 2013, 8:29 am

((OOC: Sorry for the long wait, Wally. Finals are finally over and I am going to be able to post from now on much more than I should, birthday promise!))

"What the hell is wrong with you," I asked Anthony, more like shouted at him. He wants to experiment on me, no doubt about that now, but I now have to get out of here. The skeletons didn't really help the situation, either. I was pissed, I knew I couldn't trust him, but I didn't know he would just attack me out of nowhere. Screw going with him, now. It was now time to get out of here. I had to make a plan for this, because I didn't really have enough time to take the front ones out and the back ones at the same time. As long as I kept my head, I should be fine, right? I really hope so, because I don't feel like dying again. I don't want to be in pain when I die, either. I was really lucky the first time, I didn't feel a thing. But this time around, emotional pain wasn't going to be the only pain that I was going to get out of it.

I kind of felt betrayed, I thought I could trust any mage, that we all had a connection. Well, there's me being naive again. I guess it is my fault, after all. I was stupid enough to trust mages. Yeah, maybe I'm not like them, but that doesn't mean I couldn't trust them? Probably not anymore. Dammit. I hope that this doesn't get me any beef with the other mages, or hopefully Aaron and Sean. I couldn't let my family down. I had to deal with the here and now, though. Later was the greatest time for hurt feelings and all of that other stuff that I did not want to deal with right now. Apparently I had an evil necromancer trying to kill me.

I started by casting my shield, it doesn't take much time to do that at all. Now that I can take at least one back attack from the skeletons, I turned towards the skeletons behind me and gathered the wind in my hands. I shouted, "Wind blast," and sent the wind towards the poor skeletons, they didn't seem too sturdy, I guess they were rotting for a long time before any of them were summoned, so they probably don't know how to take a hit very well. If they survived the attack, then they would be pushed back enough for me to get out of here, or at least gain some ground to get out of here.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds January 27th 2013, 2:06 pm

”I'm taking what I want. I know who you are now,or I remembered. You're a member of the weak Hale family.” His tone was that of contempt mixed with a sort of superiority. He was of the Caster family,a line more powerful than the pathetic Hales. Theirs was a blood seething with the ancient power of the fae and their unlimited power. They were above helping the traitorous crimson witch,while the Hales had chosen to help a woman that would see the world destroyed. His skeletons were destroyed within an instant and their bones fell upon the ground with a great clattering that reduced the area to a bone yard,arrows also proving useless against that shield of his. ”How cute,he can do a few minor spells but don't get confident ghoul.” The two skeletons wielding bow fell into a pile of bones as he drew upon his power that would pull together around as muscle and flesh formed over them.

Along with that leather armor also began to form around them,a harder feat but something that was easy enough. Each was a powerful martial artist within their own rights but they seemed uniform in appearance. ”I don't know why you left the safety of Chicago but here is where my family holds the most influence,you have no chance.” He paused for a second,crossing his arms over his chest. Each had enough strength to flatten a car and more than enough physical durability to withstand an attack from this mage. There were four of them and only one of him,the math made it obvious in his mind who would win.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 27th 2013, 2:55 pm

I looked at his minions and as they came towards me, my plan was already in motion. I guess he had no idea about my little trick that I had waiting for them. It was too perfect. As they approached me, I didn't bother bracing myself. I had my shield locked and loaded and waiting for them to strike. Three of them hit the shield at once, their hits bouncing of the shield. They seemed to be stupid, because they had no idea what was happening with the shield. The fourth one didn't care. He landed a blow to my cheek and it didn't hurt as much as I thought. They were strong, but not strong enough the hit through me. The attack landed and I pretended to be knocked to the ground. I placed my hand on the ground and called out to Anthony.

"I'm the one who shouldn't be confident, maybe you're the one who needs to know when to shut up," I yelled at him as the ground and watched as my spell was doing its effect. The ground suddenly launched up from under the five of them. Anthony may have been able to avoid the earth's attack, but I'm not sure about the others. I guess I'll have to look up to see whether it did the trick or not. I brushed some blood off of my bloody mouth as I looked up to see how fair I made this battle.

This was going to be a tough battle, it may be the end of my life if I don't figure out figure out how to take him out. If not, I am definitely going to have a powerful enemy to deal with in the future. He is going all out. It might not be fair that it's five to one, but I guess I have to deal with it. There isn't a point in crying about it. If I stay focused, I should be able to make it out alive, or at least, not experimented on by this psychopath.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds January 27th 2013, 7:11 pm

Each blow came upon an invisible barrier,though the fourth managed to land a strike that did less damage than anticipated. Instead of his jaw shattering under the pressure,he was left with a bleeding lip and possibly some dizziness. This was followed by an earth spell that sent him and his minions into the air,everything becoming dizzying as he felt the blood rush to his head, and the things letting out no sound as they hurtled to the ground at a higher speed than him. They all hit the ground with a resounding crack as it spider webbed beneath them,but they were for the most part unharmed.

Anthony on the other hand would find the ground less receiving if he hesitated,summoning the power of the shadows he called a few tendrils to catch him mid air and drop him on the ground. ”A earth spell,interesting. So you can use a form of elemental magic? “ The warriors took a few steps forward as they seemed to let a low derisive grunt escape their lips,unharmed by their fall. ”You'll make an interesting test subject. I'll enjoy tearing you apart to find out how you function.” He of course would not yet elaborate how.

”Now again,get him.” The four complied.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top