The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Alicia Valdez  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alicia Valdez

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alicia Valdez  Empty Alicia Valdez

Post by Artemis July 22nd 2013, 5:22 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment:  Lawful Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Born in Spain, Alicia always had a personal code of right and wrong which she has carried with her all her life. She carries respect for everyone when she first meets them unless they are a bounty. However just because she is respectful doesn't mean she trusts. It takes a lot to earn Alicia's trust and once it's earn Alicia has your back no matter what. However once it's broken it can never be regained. She has a strong sense of business and usually acts like she is making a business deal. But there are rare times she will relax.

History:

Alicia at a young age would stand up for people, if she saw someone getting bullied, she would attack the bully. This usually got her in trouble as well but she never cared. She was helping people so in her mind she was did nothing wrong. However she never really had any friends growing up. Between her constant fights against people and her seemingly inability to trust anyone she never befriended anyone. She would sit alone in the lunch room in the far corner and eat her lunch in peace. She got labeled as someone you wouldn't want to be friends with because of that. Her childhood was lonely and she hated it, but she didn't attempt anything to change it as long as she could help people. Her parent even tried to get her to interact with others. But never had any luck.

Around the time she finished elementary school her parents moved from Spain to America after the corporation her dad worked for started to expand out of Spain. Her dad was put in charge of the American branch and off they went. Alicia's transfer to america was rough to say the least. She had a hard time learning English and since she wasn't good at it she rarely spoke in it. She did speak enough to be able to get an america citizenship, but even then it was broken English. Her habits in school got worse as well. Her grades where failing and she became more isolated. She was labeled as weird and someone to avoid. If she tried to approach people they would avoid her like she had a plague. But after a year or two in America she did improve on her English.

It wasn't until high school she started to get out of her strange little shell. Not by much but she joined the recruiter program which would put her in the military right after high school. She ended up meeting other people in the program and over time befriend them. Which was a huge relief to her parents. There was this one guy in her group of friends named Drew, who she had a crush on. After much beating around the bush she got the courage to tell him she like him in 11th' grade. Turns out he liked her two so they ended up dating. The two where inseparable. The dated for a year before Alicia learned that he was cheating on her. Alicia was heart broken and she refused to talk to him at all during her last year of high school. And what made it worse was they where both sent to the same base for training out of high school.

After that her life stayed pretty normal she ended up leading a troop of men and woman in the army. The group was close knit. Each of them trusted the other with their life. However one day Alicia and her troop were over sea, trying to find a new upstart group of 'terrorists'. It was near the end of the day and they were about to give up. But then they where ambushed. It was a slaughter, her troop fought back but it was in vain. The experience was traumatizing, but something strange happen. During the fight strange things started to happen. She ran fast, faster then any normal human could. She could hit the enemy before they knew what happened, which alone was able to turn the battle around, but the rest of her troop didn't make it. But even after the battle strange things still happened. Things would appear and not be real and she would fade away from sight with out noticing. After much government testing it came to the conclusion she was a dormant meta-human whose powers awakened in that battle. It was a lot to take in and the government scientist want to preform more tests on her but she declined and left the military.

At this point in her life she just kinda floated between different jobs. Her life became stagnant and she was bored. But one day she saw a robbery in progress, a bank being held up. There were police cars all over the outside of the bank. Curious Alicia walked up to the mess and joined the crowd forming. After awhile it became a shoot out and the memories of the traumatic battle returned to her and with out realizing what she did, she attacked the robbers, ending the shoot out in a matter of moments. She faded from view and ran. But she felt pumped and excited, something she didn't feel in a while. So she bought a suit of body armor and became a bounty hunter, quickly become one of the most successful and well known bounty hunters.

The Powers

Power 1: Invisibility(2): Alicia turns invisible. Lasts  up to two turns, up to two turns cooldown.

Power 2: Illusion of sight (2): Alicia creates an illusion. It could be anything ranging from copies of herself to destroyed terrain.

Power 3: Super Speed

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 7
Durability:5
Ability: 2/2
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 3

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Alicia Valdez  Empty Re: Alicia Valdez

Post by Alpha July 23rd 2013, 1:00 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alicia Valdez  CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 26th 2013, 12:32 am

Trashed upon request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top