The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) Empty A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW)

Post by Thistle March 16th 2013, 9:30 pm

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) Poison_ivy___salgado_by_pauldew-d4rkaor

Green eyes, lightened up at the sight. New York... vulnerable. It would be so easy, so... so good to simply... Take it. Thistle's delicious lips parted, and she let out a deep, malevolent and ambitious cackle. Her green fingernails stuck into her palms, whilst she coiled her hands delicate as petals, into fist shapes. She lifted her chin, and allowed her slender body to sway, the foliage that covered her female parts seemed to constantly shift. Her lovely ginger hair blew in the gentle breeze, and she let a sigh escape her lips.

She was stood in her Eden, Her paradise. She looked out over it, at the large sprawling mass of plant life, beautiful scents, and dangerous exotic animals which had loved her new Eden. A gigantic root which protruded from the gentle grass hoisted her body up over the trees, so that she could get a good view of the... poisonous lump. She let a frustrated noise from her gritted teeth, which had be a beautiful white, preserved with nature's own beauty. She turned, and thrust her arm in an arc, allowing the twisted knotted green root, retreat under ground to it's nest. She smiled, and the tree behind her stretched down, curling into different shapes and it allowed her body to sit down in it, her legs crossed over and a gentle thread of Ivy curled around her ankles and thighs, and she leant back in her throne. The Matriarch of Eden. She began to rise up, and all the stems stood to attention, pointing their blooms towards her perfect body.

She rested her arms of the rests of bark, and her hair continued to blow in a calm wind. Her green eyes began to address her audience of Aborenic life forms. She stood, and crossed over her arms, her lips finally parting.

'New york... a large, cancerous Lump. It has been a thorn in my side, for too long... It will become part of our Eden.'

She paused, and allowed her body to lean against a nearby tree, the bark and vines of Ivy began to curl around her waist. She rested a hand on it, and wafted the other one to her obedient babies. She pulled one leg up, so her foot rested higher up the tree, and she flicked her hair, letting out yet another laugh.

'And, to our benefit children, it has been weakened... it's out've season. Wilting. This is perfect.'

She stopped once more, and the tree released her waist from it's almost romantic clutches. Her perfect body walked forward, the thin vines curled from her feet and left her body, her breasts and vagina, was covered by a one piece of nature. She smiled, and looked at her long green finger nails, before she turned, arms sinking to her side.

'This is our chance... A chance for me to expand my Eden, and for us, my babies.... it is time for us to rule!'

She moved her bossum in a gentle rhythm, as if she were listening to the amazing claps and cheers of a large audience however nothing but the chirps of birds, and some bees buzzing, and of course her god-like voice was heard. She smiled and clapped her hands, her children rose up, growing in size like a crowd growing rowdy. Light danced through the moving tree tops, and even created some sort've light show for her, allowing the sunlight to be soaked into her plants and her body.

'Now, my pets!...'

She turned, flicking her hair. Her amazing demenour and goddess passion was gone.
Rage and aggression took her over, and she thrust her hand forward commanding the
plants to start spreading their roots through the soft, fertile soil.

'Go!'

The trees uprooted, using their roots to easily twist and weave throughout the soil, moving slowly towards the ruined figure that is the 'Proud Gem' of New York City. She sat down, a three moved it's matter into the shape of a throne, and slowly it too made it's way towards the city. She, was an invading force on the weakened integrity of New York city. It will be hers. The goddess allowed her body to shift in her seat. Finally she reached the outskirts of the crumbled city. The throne she had commissioned began to morph it's barken skin into the shape of stairs. Calmly, her thighs moved in sequence as she walked, her arms swayed ever so gently, the plants had already began to spread in their growth, humans being dragged into the darkness of allies, some of them being yanked into the almost forest like legions that Thistle had amassed.

She stood on the concrete, and got down on her knees in discomfort. It had been so long since she'd set foot on something other than soil. It felt odd... She looked up, and was almost immediately surrounded by the human anti-meta protesters. She looked at each of them, unaware of what their cause was, and simply waft a hand at them. The forest of soldiers behind her spread their roots through the concrete, cracking and smashing it like think ice. She threw her arms into the air, and a vine twisted around her legs and lifted her into the air, she looked down at the humans.

'You... You things make me sick!'

With the waft of her hand, the inanimate weeds poking from the ground span out've control, their DNA mutated and smashed through the concrete. Humans were grabbed into thorny pits, created by the plant like craters. The thorny pits smashed inwards as the humans were yanked in, piercing into their blood streams. They were coiled around, and left their to die in the pit. Their screams were heard, and then the twisting of bark echoed through the street, as a tree began to curl around the foundations of a weakened building. The bricks began to crumble, and suddenly the side of the building caved, causing it to fall over into the floor. It was almost immediately conquered by plant life, it's rubble hand vines curled around the rocks.

'This city will be mine! Ahahaha!'

The chaos continued to assume. Without intervention, this city will surely be Thistles new Eden...

Last edited by Thistle on March 17th 2013, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) Empty Re: A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW)

Post by Alpha March 16th 2013, 11:15 pm

New York, a once proud city had been reduced to a hollow shell of what it once was, all due to the one known as Necrodium. The secretive Crimson Witch had played a small part within the destruction, but in the end it was the blow that he struck that sent the whole thing tumbling down. It was further destroyed when she had allowed Holocaust to escape into this world, much to the chagrin of Those That Watched. Throwing the hero Phoenix through hell was a bonus within itself, and in the end they had both ended up dead. All in all she had gotten rid of a very annoying thorn within her side and left New York with one less protector, making it all much easier to take over.

She looked over the broken horizon upon the roof of a destroyed apartment complex, shielding emerald green eyes from the sun. This was to be a simple mission, one that she had given herself to stave the boredom that always seemed to set itself upon the powerful witch. It had become boring since the formation of Shade, when she had so many people to do things for her, and left so little to herself. This was just a simple mission really, one that she was sure would have gone off without a hitch, but life has its strange ways of proving you wrong. She had everything on her person, including the multiple magical items that Elena preferred to keep on her at all times. Michael had offered to accompany her but she politely declined, not wanting to be slowed down by her dearly beloved.

There had been scattered rumors of a powerful book of archaic knowledge, such that it would even rouse the Crimson Witch from her roost within New Orleans. It was said to hold secrets of the Earth Elementals, something that she was sure to be wanted by those damned Thames, but instead o simply using her power as their leader, Elena would do this the fun way. Creating a small stairway from light energy, Elena stepped down onto the street level, turning her attention to what sounded like so many people screaming at once. Sure she could have ignored the screams, but it was on the way to her destination anyway, and Marie was known for her misguided heroic tendencies.

Large plants had begun to grow and overrun the street, causing the collapse of some of the structures and the bodies of the stubborn few littered the street. The cause of this appeared to be a strange woman walking amongst the deadly plants, her manner almost savage it would seem. Her laughter containing a sort of malevolent intent within it ”Fascinating work you've done here. A bit bloody I admit, but your skill with the plants is most admirable, far beyond what i've seem from most plant elementals.” She held no fear of the dangerous meta human, yet was mentally prepared for even the slightest retaliation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) Empty Re: A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW)

Post by Thistle March 16th 2013, 11:27 pm

Thistle's eyes danced upon this new figure. Her hair, red like her own. A mirror. Easily... cracked. She didn't reply with words, however allowed the compliment to sink in, forcing a smile along her delicious ladylike lips. A tongue was dragged along them. Some nearby humans had already contracted Thislytus, and were beginning to savage, their mouths spewing out horrendous clouds of green and pink pheromones from their throats. They sprinted on all fours, savagely attacking the surrounding people. Thistle's arms lowered to her side, her smooth fingers unclenched from their fist position and she raised her chin at this... human. Ugh, how dare she address her. Arrogant little worm. At least she knew to compliment her...

She allowed the smile to grow a little wicked, and she allowed a hand to run down her thighs, bare feet on the cracked concrete. A nearby car got ensnared by a twisted thorny vine and hoisted into the air, and another, both ready to be used as weaponry if required. She slid her hands up her body...

'Oh of course I am...'

Her hands briefly cupped around her perked bossum, before they ran gently like a stream into her volumious ginger locks. She allowed the last strands to fall from her fingers, before she furrowed her brow, and swung one of her arms down into an arc shape. The plant life grew once more, vines burst through the floor. Roots were beginning to spread, more of the city beginning to terraform.

'I am a Goddess after all, mortal...'

Thistle let out a somewhat wicked laugh as the large twisted vines which held up the cars, smashed down towards the 'Crimson witch's body' In an attempt to crush her with one fell move. As nice as it was to pay her a compliment, she was just as bad as the rest....

Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 16th 2013, 11:45 pm

The arrogance was palpable with each syllable spoken, as if this woman considered speaking to her alone a chore. Not that she was too surprised by how the female addressed her, even calling her something as mundane as a mortal before attacking, but that gesture was futile as all performed by her were. Stopping the deadly weapon of industrial steel only a few feet above her head was a shimmering yellow barrier, keeping the deadly weapon at bay with an apparent ease. Marie chuckled lightly to herself, the sound of glass crunching and metal bending not loud enough to silence her amusement.

”Are you finished? For a goddess I found that attack to be lacking, if not outright disappointing.” The Crimson Witch crossed thin, pale arms over her chest, considering what next to do. ” However, I suppose I must show you the work of a true immortal; a true goddess.” The simple barrier expanded slightly, as the car that had once been used in an attempt to crush her buckled into itself, the barrier continuing its expansion until the vehicle were reduced to a mere bit of scrap.

”Maybe then you could learn proper respect to your superiors.” Pressing a single well manicured nail to the top of the barrier, it seemed to ripple before a blade of light energy extended from shearing through the car, and meant to slice through the plant that bound it so.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 17th 2013, 12:19 am

Thistle was shocked, however she knew to hide it. Now this... thing was taunting her?! How dare her?!
Thistle's beautiful green eyes glared towards this woman, and she looked down at the floor. It began to crack some more, and she decided to turn her attention from this worm. She touched the ground, then thrust her arm into the air, closing it into a fist slowly. Her green eyes resumed their gorgeous glare towards this... 'woman'.

Suddenly, large, pink, leather like petals rose up from the concrete like a large mouth. Thistle was lifted up by this large blossum, and it's stem rose until it was about 18 feet tall. The large plant's stem consisted of several plants knotted together like a large rope. She stood confidently within the rough folds at the top, and allowed them to close over, sealing her inside. It pulled itself back down the hole it made, and Thistle seemed to be gone. Suddenly, the encrazed, feral citizens nearby turned to look at the crimson witch.

They roared at her, large green and pink clouds flinging from their nostrils and throats. They ran on all fours like monkeys towards her, and the large group them attempted to tackle the female photomancy to the floor and exhale their contagious fumes into her system.

Unbeknown to this 'Crimson Bitch', Thistle, and her grotesque plant were breaking through the earth behind her, breaking through several larger vines, holding them into the air in order to smash her body, with a repetitive rhyme. As the large vines smashed towards the crimson witch's body, the large pink petal-like things opened up, allowing her beautiful figure to be seen once more. She was sitting in a rather quaint position, her legs in a zig-zag position, whilst she gently stroked the flower like bud that she was sitting on. Her green eyes blinked, and she flicked her hair to the side a little, watching this witch. Who was she? A pest. A human one too.

She enjoyed the show, as the feral humans and the large vines twisted down to smash into this woman, whilst the plants which she had brought continued to grow and spread, impaling several humans with large mutated thorns, whilst the savage zombie like humans began to pollute the area with Thislytus spores.

'Beautiful.'
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Composite' March 17th 2013, 12:22 am

Max looked on from an adjacent building. He was too far away to hear the exchange, instead used Steadfast's much keener hearing and eavesdropped on their distorted voices.
The gist of it was that the green one was a psycho bitch who didn't know her place, and didn't know how to properly use her power.
Looking at the green one's posturing sickened him, and when he heard her speak it developed into abject loathing. She just made him want to punch her, and he almost couldn't believe it when she threw cars at the Elena Marie.
As soon as he saw the threat, he had begun creating a neat little virus that replicated for a around a million generations before dying, flipping off a vital gene every hundred generations or so. He delivered it with geckos that ran around corrupting her plants. The effect wouldn't be immediate, but it would wear down her plants until they just died. He could already see that happening in the more active vines.
His oppinion of her somehow dropped even lower when he saw her rendition of the zombie, and shook his head.The governments were twitchy about self replicating threats, and you made sure it was unnoticable, like Typhoid Mary. Max archived that idea for later.
He opted to go the safest route, and embedded himself in Steadfasts flesh.
He had read in the literature about experiments combining plants and animals, but he had never pursued it. However, seeing her mastery over plants gave him shivers thinking about what he could acomplish with that kind of power.The devil, however, was in getting her to cooperate.
Note to self: don't shiver while in steadfast.
His plan was that he would present himself as an animal that would pledge fealty to her, and he hoped that she might just be vain enough to take the bait. He liked the parrallels between the damsel in distress and the dragon,and decided to affect the appropriate vernacular.
He cautiously moved steadfast down the brick facade of the building, it's skin turning dark red.

Last edited by Composite' on March 17th 2013, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Retconning is for chumps AND slow posters)
Composite'

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 17th 2013, 9:10 am

Dr. Gravestone finally landed in New York City. He had been invited to help out with the injured and sick as they were rebuilding this fine city. As he walked about, he made sure he was in the right place by seeing all sorts of items with the words New York City about them. Dr. Gravestone was impressed with himself. For the first time ever, he had actually arrived where he was going. Or maybe he hadn't. Dr. Gravestone had just crossed into a suburban jungle, except it was actually a jungle forming in the middle of the city. He could see two women in the distance having a fight over who could created the most beautiful construct, and geckos and plants and zombified people were running everywhere. The people seemed to be affected by some virus that caused the logic portion of their brains to shut down. "This looked like a job for," Dr. Gravestone stopped his shout by covering his mouth at the last moment. He really needed to stop that. The doctor ran for the nearest building, and out burst... DR. SCIURIDAE!!!

Dr. Sciuridae immediately got to work. In his mechanical Medic Suit, he raised his dart launcher and began firing itching darts into the various plants he saw. He especially targeted the large vines and trees. He used chemical compounds that were well known to be harmful to the environment so it should affect these oversized annuals. After just marching in a firing off a few rounds, a man on all four rushed at the good doctor and jumped in a leaping tackle. Dr. Sciuridae easily side stepped the attack, but made sure to place his hand on the man's side as he whizzed by. Within that moment of touch, the doctor set the man's dna to start correcting the discrepancy. It would take a couple minutes, but the man would go back to normal. By now, Dr. Sciuridae was nearing the two competing women.

"You are both very beautiful, and both of your constructions have some form of pleasantry to the eye. I am though, going to have to ask you both to take your beauty competition elsewhere, or tone it down significantly. If you do not, I will have to make a citizen's arrest on the cause of the wide spread vandalism you two are causing," Dr. Sciuridae yelled so the two could hear him clearly.
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 17th 2013, 1:00 pm

Without even looking at him, Thistle flicked her hand at the 'Doctor', the floor beneath him cracked once again like thin ice, before vegetation swirled out from it. They were constantly swirling and striking, the end of them were sharp, to the extent that they were basically razors. They had several thorns along them, each of which was contaminated with her oh so delicious Thislytus.

The barbed thorns exploded from under the Doctor, before they netted above him, and tried to impale and slash at his body, and drag him into the ground.

Thistle herself, continued to spread her forestry and plants throughout the sewers systems of the city, in order to firmly establish her roots. She flicked her voluminous locks over her shoulder, and let out yet another dominant laugh. She was quite enjoying this... giving this city it's comeuppance!

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 17th 2013, 1:31 pm

Some of the people within the immediate area had seemed to go spontaneously insane, though it was likely just the influence of the strange red haired woman who was causing the out of control plant growth. Whatever spore held them within her thrall was a deadly one, but it wasn't something that Elena would have allowed near her person at any rate. With a casual motion she created what appeared to be constructs in the shape of human hands, all of them moving towards the rabid humans with the intent of subduing them, mainly by grabbing them by the throat and pinning them down.

Not only were they a threat to her but a potential threat to themselves, but she could easily think of something to cure this maddening spore that was employed upon them. This gave her enough time to react to a vine that had managed to grow through her self contained protective bubble. There was little time to react really, but that was enough for her, creating an impromptu construct in the shape of a blade that would begin to sheer through the offending plant as one would through a weed. So this woman had no idea whom she was messing with, but that was not too much of a surprise.

It was then that a strange man had made his presence known to the two, Elena not really impressed by what he said, no did she care what he said. Soon enough the self proclaimed goddess assaulted him, Elena dropping the barrier after making sure that there was nothing that would drop down upon her. ”I wonder how well these plants will burn.” Elena mused removing the thick wooden staff from her back, the deep red jewel on its end gleaming brightly. With a motion she sent out a wave of fire that would bathe over the many plants that the woman had made.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Composite' March 17th 2013, 2:58 pm

Max stood to the side, watching the two women battle it out through the eyes of Steadfast. He had darkened Steadfasts skin, and in the darkness of the alleyway he was largely unoticable.
He watched a newcomer to the scene healing the sick, someone he thought he had heard Steadfast hearing as Dr. Science or something, before laughing a little when he saw the doctor attacked by the plant lady, easily out classed by her power.
Max mentaly flinched when the witch sent her wave of fire towards his precious lizards, but he was also excited.
He had expected that the worst his little virus would have done was just slow down the plant woman, but if Elena took out enough of the green ones plants, the rate at which the green one would have to accelerate her minions growth would cause the virus to grow just as fast, debilitating her triumphant return with sickly plants.
Composite'

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 17th 2013, 5:14 pm

Dr. Sciuridae felt the ground cracking beneath him. He immediately reacted by activating his rocket boosters and launching into the air before he could be trapped. The doctor landed several feet to the side and immediately had to dive to the side to avoid the plants slashing him in two. After he had a moment in safety, Dr. Sciuridae was furious, seething. He had been blown off as some common person to be just swept aside. He knew how to handle a situation like this though. He would not be ignored. Rushing forward, the doctor fired a couple tracking needles filled to the brim with his itching serum to the left, right, and above the plant woman. Finally he fired three rounds straight at her. The others would slowly arc in to hit the woman from the sides and top, and the straight forward three would hit her in her stomach region if they weren't blocked.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 17th 2013, 5:43 pm

Laughing, the pink pod in which she sat in, as if it were a throne, folded it's petals inward to protect their mistress. The large thick petals folded over her, leaving the appearance of an unblossumed flower. She smacked her hands against it at the noise of the plants being burnt, becoming more enraged at this woman. She stayed within her pod long enough for the 'itching' darts to smack into the dead nerves of the flowers petals. She thrust her arms out, letting the plants that were aflame to tear from the rest, allowing them to burn out on their own. She stood there, her face full of burning compassion, before she threw both her hands in this 'Crimson Witch's' direction.

"You monster! You dare struck down the disciples of Thistle?!

Her voice was deeper this time, and she looked as the vines crumpled into nothing by some black strings. She feel to her knees within her pod, before she stood once more enraged, thrusting one of her arms into the sky staring down at the crimson woman. The ground beneath her uprooted, being lifted into the air by several large briar-lined thorns. Thistle let out another laugh...

"Ahaha-... Wait. There is... someone trying to poison my babies... I can feel it..."

She held the large amount of road suspended in the air, like a podium. She turned and looked around, feeling this cancerous disease wiggle within her children. She couldn't help but pity them and their somewhat... pathetic attempt at sabotage.
Using her impressive command over plant life she laughed again, and threw both her arms outwards, rewriting the plants natural defenses within seconds. The vines grew blowing green veins, before they faded away. Developing an... immunity.

Her hair turned, and she looked towards the Crimson Witch, her lips parting again, arms folding over. She kept the large amount fo road suspended above the ground, whilst simultaneously ordering her plants to spread further, and release the bright green and pink spores into the oh so easily inhaled air.

What do you want, Mortal?

Her bright green eyes glared daggers at the witch, however she knew that
it would be best to speak with this insect... something which she did not want to make a habit of.
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel March 17th 2013, 7:14 pm

The Black Angel (Formerly Soldier of Fortune) had been through a trying year, at the start of the year she was one of the most sought after freelance soldiers in the world, hired by dictators, drug lords, fortune 500 companies, even crime bosses, all of which sought her deadly skills as an assassin, and a practical instrument of pure death. It was what the Triad's had selected and altered her DNA for, unlucky for them she forgot to remember her loyalty to them when she uncovered the Triads leader, known only as "Dragoon Head" killed her mother. It was those same genetically modified skills that land "Soldier of Fortune" work from the Horn of Africa, to the Balkans, and eventually to the streets of NYC.

In the process the beautiful mercenary achieved what up until then was her ultimate pursuit, wealth beyond her wildest dreams, fast cars, beach front mansions, and wealthy dotting lovers. In this victory however, the seeds of her defeat were sown. Just as any tyrant often finds, the heights of their power breed complacency, which breeds a sense of invulnerability, and with every half a million sports car she bought, every designer handbag, every V.I.P event, it simply brought "Dragoon Head" one step closer to his escaped assassin.... Jade 3... A failed project worth having his minions die over, an escaped project capable of bringing down his crime empire, and certainly a escaped project worth killing over.

Eventually "Dragoon Head" found "Soldier of Fortune" taking contracts in NYC, and with a little cash exchanged multiple ways, she was set up, and pitted against "The Perfect Soldier", another mercenary, one which did not underestimate his foes, and in the ensuing epic battle, "Soldier of Fortune" was defeated.

Yet as bullet penetrated her leather jacket, crashed through her bullet proof vest, broke through her skin, and lodged in her vital organs, it wasn't death that awaited "Soldier of Fortune", rather rebirth. As passer by's checked her pulse, they found she was gone. When EMT's arrived on the scene, they found a weak pulse. By the time the ER doctor got a hold of her, she stabilized, and their she stayed for many long months, stable, but in coma.

The destruction of New York City came to pass, and the hospital was evacuated save for a few including the legendary mercenary. One would think this was the end, however it was merely the start, as within "Soldier of Fortunes" mind, a most extraordinary transformation was taking place. For in the deep recesses of her mind a grande epiphany was taking place, their was misty clouds, bright sunlight, and a deep booming voice, one which denied her entry into whatever lay beyond the clouds, and said "Go back, remake your life, live for something bigger then life's meaningless possessions, avenge those that have suffered at the hands of the greedy, the corrupt. In becoming a weapon for good, an instrument of justice, help the helpless, protect the weak, and perhaps in time you will join your mother in paradise.".

In the time between a blind and a tear, a breath and a lifetime, "Soldier of Fortunes" life played in front of her, a lifetime of anger, greed, murder, and evil. It was in this time that she was guided onto her path, the path of less taken good, of an avenger, of a Black Angel. A protector of the helpless and good, who fought evil on their level, who ultimately walked the line between sinner and saint.

Waking up in the basement of the shattered shell of a hospital, the newly reborn Black Angel took hold of her surroundings, it seemed only a minute ago she was in the fight of her life with "The Perfect Soldier, and now she was here, in a broken down hospital room, with darkened monitors, and eerie flickering lights. Unable to do anything else, overcome by extreme guilt, all she did was sob, which she did for the better part of a half hour.

Some time later, once she'd gotten her vision and emotions under control, she pulled out the needles tapped to her arm, which were hooked to an array of machines, quickly saying "Ahh..." as she pulled them from her flesh. Within a quick moment they were healed, and upon quick inspection of her ribs, they to had healed, in fact they and she felt better then ever, and so she decided to get off the table she'd been sitting on for some months, and journey into the hospital.

She moved slowly down the dimly lit hallways, wearing only a half tied hospital "Johnny", which didn't leave much to be imagined. Eventually after passing many empty rooms, hallways, and nurse stations, she happened upon a locker room, which she quickly raided. Picking up a pair of tight brown leather jacket which seemed to be just her size, an over sized gray t shirt, tight dark blue jeans, and a pair of leather boots, she was ready to travel outside. The stop at the guard post yielding a Glock 9MM, as well as a Remington shotgun, with several clips to the Glock, and a dozen shells for the shotgun.

Entering into the dark hallway once again, and following the trace amounts of light, Black Angel soon found herself at the hospitals main entrance/exit, which she knew was a cusp in her life. Back in the dark and destroyed gloom of the abandoned hospital was her old life, living only for money, and killing for far less, but on the other side, into the light, lay a second chance at redemption that few received. Stepping forward into the light while shielding her eyes, Black Angel swung the shotgun onto her back, and stepped into the light, saying only "Here we go... Now this is going to be different...".

As she stepped into the broken, destroyed, deserted streets of New York City, Black Angel couldn't help but take pause. This had at one time been a thriving center, the very epicenter of the world, and now the skyline was burning and on fire. There was also the sounds of much commotion, perhaps even a fight coming from... Very close... Black Angel sensed it beyond whatever he previous hearing ability was, and she ran as if nothing had happened towards the sounds of continued destruction of this formerly great city.

Having rounded an unfamiliar block, the Black Angel stumbled upon what practically looked like an Elf from a fiction novel, her powers seemingly the ability to command nature and plant life at a whim. Plant life which seemingly turned innocent bystanders into something similar to zombies, not to mention all the various vines she had running throughout the city which were seemingly controllable weapons for this meta-human. Opposing her was a very powerful meta-human, who seemed like a witch of some sort, equally if not more powerful then the other.

Noticing a man in a strange suit to her right, who seemed like he was at least interested in the well being of those unlucky bystanders who seemed to be running from the two battling women, Black Angel decided to approach the man to see what she could do. In the meantime she helped those who'd fallen over in futile attempts to flee the battle that was destroying what was left of this once proud city.

Reaching the strange looking man, Black Angel said "I don't know what the hell is going on here... And I don't know who you are.... But something tells me you're more of a good guy then that chick whose turning half of New York into plant food... For what it's worth... I'm with you...", and with that the Black Angel had chosen her side.

Where once she'd simply have watched the destruction from a distance, so long as involvement didn't profit her, Black Angel now flung herself head long into the action, willing to protect the innocent. A truly new role for her indeed....

The Black Angel

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 17th 2013, 9:26 pm

Rex walked through his old turf staring around him at the rubble that had become from his once deeply beloved city, his walk carried him into...Jungle? Well ok than. Looking around the area the entire place looked like it was becoming a overnight rain forest. Walking faster he exited out one side of the plants and came to a massive battle of nature and man. Creatures ran on all fours, plants lifted and attacked, magic filled the air, and he could swear he heard science somewhere around there. Taking a deep breath for whatever was about to come of it.

A plant rose up behind him it's vines swinging to slam into rex's back which made him stumble, turning around the vine swung again and was caught. Glaring at the giant flower/plant/dna thingy rex still didn't know what was going on. With a yank he tore off the vine and leaped forward grabbing the base, bending his knees he leaped into the air tearing it in half, landing he started walking again. His steps took him to the center of the pandamoniam where two women were fighting and some guy with rocket boots. HE KNEW HE HEARD ROCKET BOOTS. Staring at the pair he wondered why it was always New York that took the attack, even when it was rubble.

Another plant attacked and again it was ripped apart, The red head was striking and the other one well the term magical came to mind. He hated magic..in fact he hated bunnies. Shrugging it away he just watched the battle between the pair. He looked around and cursed. "HEY PSYCHO CHICKS, WHY YOU ALWAYS ATTACKING NEW YORK? IT'S DOWN AND OUT LOOK AROUND...RED HEADED STEPCHILD MEAN ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU!?" He yelled out to be heard above all the commotion and battle. Some of those feral moneky men like things charged at him and leaped onto him as teeth bit his flesh but didn't so much as cause a red mark, grabbing the one on his chest he flicked his wrist sending it slamming into a plant. His fist slammed against his chest causing a personal shockwave that blasted away those on and around him. Rex balled his fist and focusing his power slammed it straight into the ground.

The earth went silent for a moment than a seven foot crater appeared under the bruiser; the ground splintered and cracked and spread out forming long gashes in the concrete. The ground erupted in a rolling wave as the shockwave passed underneath, cars and objects were lifted and flipped or thrown through the air. Plants and creatures around him vanished into the long cracks that split open ten feet on some, three on others, eleven on one, and the others ranging from a foot to five. The impact carried a thousand yards. Standing up he looked around. "Why is it always New York? Wasn't there like a cornfield in Nevada that hasn't been touched in seven hundred years or so? Come on." Sighing he readied himself for the coming battle.

Last edited by Rex on March 20th 2013, 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 17th 2013, 9:55 pm

New posting order:

Thistle,.
Elena,
Composite,
The Black Angel,
Rex.

Last edited by Thistle on March 24th 2013, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top