The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW)

Post by Thistle March 17th 2013, 9:55 pm

New posting order:

Thistle,.
Elena,
Composite,
The Black Angel,
Rex.

Last edited by Thistle on March 24th 2013, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW)

Post by Alpha March 20th 2013, 5:28 pm

The ground beneath her had become uprooted by one of the many plants that that woman controlled, yet the Crimson Witch kept her footing as if nothing had happened to the ground below her. 'I dare.” She said with an amused expression, looking upon the rage of the plant manipulator. Her plants were already a flame, and there would be no way that this petty elemental could hope to put them out, not without a water that would exceed the power of the flames at work. Of course more fools with power came to join their brief conflict, and Elena knew that this would soon get out of hand if she did not settle this down herself. She would have preferred to avoid damaging her beloved city more but that was the problem with these fools.

”He tells us to stop from destroying New York, yet here this fool is wrecking the very city. How foolish all of the heroic types are these days.” Elena muttered in response to Rex's show of force, destroying the street of the very city that he had griped to the two females for earlier. Erecting a single powerful barrier, she allowed the shock wave to wash over it, with no ill effects to herself, as everything around her seemed to fall away against the immense force. It was an impressive force, but the poiwer of her barrier would easily hold up against it, even at less than half strength.

He had indeed managed to ruin what remained of the street, like the bumbling fool that he was. ”I think i've allowed this nonsense to go on long enough, I suppose its time that I ended it before it escalates further. She was of course referring to the actions of the self proclaimed goddess, as well as the muscle bound fool leaping around as if what he were doing was the most intelligent thing that a human being could do. This would be enough damage to her beloved city, there would be no more of these meta human fools tramping around; not with her to say anything about it anyway.

”As fun as playing with all of you is, I'm afraid I have to end this.” With one finger pointed towards the plant goddess, and another the brute that so callously destroyed the city he claimed to protect, she unleashed a beam of light energy that lit the entire street with a nearly blinding light, with enough power to eviscerate both.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Composite' March 21st 2013, 4:31 pm

Dr. Sciurdai ran around being an ineffective hero. Steadfast's midbrain, the smaller lizard in charge, was rather dissapointed at his effectiveness at helping the prey, but he was forbidden from actually going after them. They ones he was forbidden from were always the weakest, and they were prey.
Steadfast didn't need anyone to tell him to stay away from the predators, the heroes and villains Max got himself involved with, but Steadfast often had to go after them anyways.
Max wasn't letting the midbrain have control of the body's head, using it to scan the two women, but Steadfast didn't mind. Steadfast's attention was arrested, however, when Max focused on someone he labeled as "enemy," someone Max also said was the Black Angel.
It's skin color said that it was healthy. It's muscle tone said it was healthy. It's attitude said it was healthy. But it wasn't.
It's skin hid pallor from months in darkness. It's akward use of it's muscle said it was unused. It's attitude wasn't backed up by it's behavior, it's eyes unfocused and squinting, looking around at it's surroundings like it didn't know them. When it walked near them, it's smell was associated with the white places they put prey in.
It was an enemy, and it was prey.
The main bodies brain, in the body's head, woke from it's stupor, and the midbrain focused on looking for an opening. Max still didn't allow him control of his neck, focusing instead on another predator, called Rex, that entered the fight.
The Black Angel turned it's back on them, and Steadfast's body tensed. The Rex did something to the ground, shaking the prey and Steadfast. On four legs stuck to the ground, Steadfast was fine, but the prey was distracted. Steadfast uncoiled like a spring towards his prey.
Nothing distracted it, not even when Elena attacked the others with light.
Max, however, was very distracted, both at Steadfast's rebellion, and the light. To Steadfast, Max felt almost dissapointed.
Composite'

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 22nd 2013, 11:10 am

Dr. Sciuridae was getting just a mild irritated. These women just didn't listen to a word he said, a supposed hero had show up and was causing as much damage as the two women the doctor was trying to apprehend for their vandalism, and all and all, his attacks were being ineffective. Just as he felt his lowest, a beautiful woman approached him. She was confused, but wanting to help. Dr. Sciuridae filled her in, "My name is Dr. Sciuridae, and I'm trying to apprehend these two women. As far as I can tell, they were having a competition of their beauty. They didn't have a proper judge on staff so things got further and further out of hand. Now it has escalated to this chaos."

Just as Dr. Sciuridae finished his quick review of the going-ons, a figure leapt from the shadows, aimed directly as his new comrade. The good doctor immediately turned his dart launcher, firing two darts full of itching serum just ahead of the figure's trajectory. With their built in tracking, they should easily hit unless the figure had a way to change trajectory in midair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel March 23rd 2013, 12:46 am

The Black Angel nodded at Dr. Sciuridae, then said "And I suppose this guy over here thinks he's doing the city and what's left of its people good by wrecking the block? So now we have a practical riot of meta-humans.... ". The Black Angel hadn't revealed herself as a meta-human yet, and for all Dr.Sciuridae knew she could have just been a passerby, albeit an armed one.

However before their quick introduction could continue, a figure from the shadow leapt out from some unseen place, hurdling itself towards the turned Black Angel. Any doubt of her meta-human abilities were now put to rest, for as the doctor fired something at the charging beast, the somewhat still dazed Black Angel wheeled around, quick drawing her Glock 9MM, firing a full clip towards the beast steaming towards her.

As was often the case in many of her fights, the Black Angel prepared for hand to hand combat, where she didn't have many equals. However whatever it was coming at her..... It was big....

The Black Angel

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 24th 2013, 12:26 am

[[Posting order updated. Orojed is no longer taking part.]]

A new era is in Bloom... (CLOSED NOW) - Page 2 WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top