The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's in the details. - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's in the details. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
It's in the details. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's in the details. - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's in the details. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's in the details.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's in the details. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's in the details.

Post by psychocard November 19th 2012, 5:15 pm

Character Name Songbird
Relationship with parents?: Mickey had hated every single day he lived with his father and doesn't regret killing him. He doesn't think much about his mom, who hes never known, only wondering about where she is right now.
Religious views?: None. If there is a god, then he blames Him for his abusive childhood.
Sexual orientation?: Straight.
Music taste?: Prefers Rock with some Classical mixed in.
Right- or left-handed?: Right.
What does your voice sound like?: He talks in a mocking tone, and he voice is a bit higher than it usually is for his age.
Favorite hobbies?: Reading, killing, and just taking walks outside.
Favorite color?: Sky blue.
How old are you? 21
Favorite food? Peaches.
Do you have a best friend? No.
Do you have an arch nemesis? Maybe.
Describe yourself in three words. Insane, merciless, childish.
Are you shy, confident, or in between? Confident.
Describe your ideal vacation place. a sunny forest.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Ornithologist.

psychocard

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie November 22nd 2012, 7:45 am

Character Name Nina Wynowski
Relationship with parents?: She had a very strong bond with her father before his disappearance, and her relationship with her classic 50's housewife mother is strained at best.
Religious views?: Atheist, of Jewish descent. She will still follow certain religious parameters out of habit, like celebrating Hanukkah instead of Christmas, or trying not to eat pork.
Music taste?: Classic rock, hard rock, and heavy metal.
Right- or left-handed?: Ambidextrous.
What does your voice sound like?: A slightly rasping contralto.
Favorite hobbies?: She is extremely fond of watching night time game shows, puzzles, jogging, and any television show about the paranormal.
Favorite color?: Green.
How old are you? ( As of 2028 ) 20.
Favorite food? Steak quesadillas dipped in sour cream.
Do you have a best friend? Growing up, she was extremely close with their neighbor Anthony Renfro, who was two years older than her. After she left home to become a heroine, she considers Pain to be her closest friend.
Do you have an arch nemesis? She will say it's televangelists, but in reality she doesn't really have one.
Describe yourself in three words. Kitschy, buxom bruiser.
Are you shy, confident, or in between? Confident, to a fault. Nina is extremely extroverted with anyone, regardless of who they are.
Describe your ideal vacation place. Disneyland, but with beers.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Either a superhero or a professional ice skater.

OOC Fun Facts:
- The original character was created in high school, but went unnamed due largely to a lack of motivation to think of one. She was eventually named during a group superhero project in my sophomore year of high school.
- The name ''Nina'' comes from my avatar in Rock Band, a game my friends and I played religiously when we should have been working on the aforementioned project. I also decided that she would be a raspy contralto based loosely on how I would sound after singing in Rock Band for hours at a time.
- The name ''Wynowski'' comes from a scene in the film Clerks, in which a disgruntled elderly gentleman gives Dante his last name (Wynowski), so that he might return his rented movie for him. The name stuck with me after I first watched the film years ago, and I decided it fit her personality.
- Nina has an entire life story, from birth to death, written by my friend Anthony and myself. One of the characters in that story, mentioned above, is named as an homage to him.
- Nina has a pet dog, a hound mix named Ogedei, who still lives with Nina's mother in Georgia. Her mother regularly emails her with photo updates about his well-being. Whenever she gets the chance, Nina will mail him toys and clothes she doesn't wear anymore, so that he can still smell her and, in her words, ''remember I'm still out there''.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 2nd 2012, 3:33 pm

Garganoth

Relationship with parents?: Garganoth was his creator's first creation. He was to take up his creator's mantle of Lead Experimental Weapon Design Technician," but due to certain disagreements on one weapon that his creator designed they had a fight. The last time Garganoth had seen his creator was 100 years ago, just before Crystera fell into their star.

Religious views?: Gemnistic. Garganoth believes in all the great and powerful gems of old. The Unequalled Diamond, the Precious Pearl, the Poisonous Emerald, The Honorable Garnett, the Fierce Ruby, The Cool Sapphire, and the Wise Amethyst.

Sexual orientation?: Garganoth is A-sexual.

Music taste?: Garganoth is unaware of music currently. The past centuries of war have left no semblance of art on it's planet

Right- or left-handed?: Right-handed

What does your voice sound like?: Low but gentle, like a rock version of Optimus Prime from the Transformers movie series.

Favorite hobbies?: Garganoth enjoys doing puzzles of all sorts. It also enjoys learning more and more and sharing his wisdom with others.

Favorite color?: Purple

How old are you? : 332

Favorite food? : It particularly enjoy the spiciness of rubies.

Do you have a best friend?: Everyone Garganoth knows is dead or scattered throughout space.

Do you have an arch nemesis?: The other side of the Crysteran war was the only enemy its ever known

Describe yourself in three words.: Wise, tough, strong

Are you shy, confident, or in between?: Garganoth is confident in everything he does.

Describe your ideal vacation place.: The largest and most complete library in the universe.

What did you want to be when you grew up?: Garganoth wanted to do as it's creator did unable that fateful day.
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach December 5th 2012, 6:05 am

Character Name Gossamer/Sheryll Paxton
Relationship with parents?: Sheryll never knew her real parents, however her relationship with her 'adoptive' father Adam was one of carrot and stick lessons taught on a constant basis combined with psychological conditioning to make her far more subservient to him despite the incredibly harsh 'stick' side of her childhood.
Religious views?: Atheist. Sheryll never had any direct exposure to religion aside from the insurgents she killed who fought under various god's banners.
Sexual orientation?: Straight
Music taste?: Pop, RocknRoll, Speed Metal
Right- or left-handed?: Ambidextrous
What does your voice sound like?: A lilting tone more akin to a schoolgirl than an assassin
Favorite hobbies?: eating donuts, watching TV and taking long walks down dark alleys.
Favorite color?: purple

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 16th 2013, 10:02 pm

Character Name Thistle.
Relationship with parents?: Mother died at birth. Father ran off. Lucky him.
Religious views?: Herself. As she considers herself a goddess.
Sexual orientation?: Botanophiliac. (Ask. I dare you.)
Music taste?: None.
Right- or left-handed?: Uni-Dexterous.
What does your voice sound like?: It sounds like a powerful females one, however it has a deeper undertone, making it sound like two people are speaking at once. It's actually quite pleasant. The deeper undertone makes her goddess-ness more prominent. (Listen to poison ivy in her boss fight, in arkham asylum.)
Favorite hobbies?: Gardening, Mothering, Ruling and the mass genocide of the human race.
Favorite color?: Green.
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger March 16th 2013, 10:32 pm

Character Name Rey Adrian Miller aka: The Ranger
Relationship with parents?: Their dead... It's a very touchy subject
Religious views?: Catholic
Music taste?: Anything Rock and Roll
Right- or left-handed?:Right handed for most. Lefty for hockey and lacrosse
What does your  voice sound like?: Rey has a very nice voice, it's soft but deep. When in the guise of The Ranger it's even lower and somewhat dark.
Favorite hobbies?:Hockey, Lacrosse, Singinf, Going over old court cases,Swimming, Archery.
Favorite color?:Red.

Character Name Cain Vulsore The Lord of Shadows
Relationship with parents?: Killed his mom, never knew his dad
Religious views?:Religion? Bitch, I can take on any old god.
Sexual orientation?:Straight as the pole your mom dances on.
Music taste?:Hard Rock, Metal, Punk and don't tell anyone but sappy romantic songs
Right- or left-handed?:Right
What does your  voice sound like?:Sexy as fuck, he's a badass and his voice makes him sound even more like one.
Favorite hobbies?:Girls, murder, Blood, girls, killing, oh and did he mention blood?
Favorite color?:Purple.

Character Name Darren Cross the Swordsmaster
Relationship with parents?: He was an orphan...
Religious views?:Totally up for anything, but pastafarian sounds awesome.
Sexual orientation?:Straight, but too scared to actually talk to girls
Music taste?: annnnything except country...
Right- or left-handed?:Both
What does your  voice sound like?: Australian, just let that sink in.
Favorite hobbies?:Parkor, Running, messing with John and Sean
Favorite color?:Orange or Yellow

Character Name The Phantom
Relationship with parents?: Mother died in childbirth, adoptive mother died at 3, Father lost contact with.
Religious views?: Atheist
Sexual orientation?:Asexual like a sir.
Music taste?:Jazz
Right- or left-handed?:Right
What does your  voice sound like?:Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes
Favorite hobbies?:Proving that any challenge can be overcome. Giving money to orphans.
Favorite color?: Silver

Last edited by The Ranger on May 28th 2014, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
It's in the details. - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 17th 2013, 2:32 am

Relationship with parents?: Just about non-existent. His mother doesn't acknowledge him, but still takes part in spending the money he sends to his sister
Religious views?: believes in some sort of afterlife

Sexual orientation?: straight,

Music taste?: Dancehall music, techno, workout mixes

Right- or left-handed?: ambidextrous

What does your voice sound like?: Imagine Pharrell Williams voice

Favorite hobbies?: Pool, darts, batting cages, there's a pattern here

Favorite color?: Green

How old are you? : 23

Favorite food? :Gyros, grew to love them while overseas

Do you have a best friend?: not yet

Do you have an arch nemesis?: not yet

Describe yourself in three words.: friendly yet dangerous

Are you shy, confident, or in between?: Confident

Describe your ideal vacation place.: Someplace unseen by the human eye

What did you want to be when you grew up?: A serviceman like my father, before things fell apart..[/quote]
Frogger

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo March 17th 2013, 4:44 pm

Relationship with parents?: His relationship with his family was normal for the time, though Ryo has long outlived them.

Religious views?: Believes in a form of shintoism.  Also believes that through extraordinary actions, he can ascend to a god status.

Sexual orientation?:Pansexual.

Music taste?: Enjoys a large variety of music, and is a musician himself. He enjoys traditional music of all types, and has a soft spot for stringed instruments. He prefers acoustic music.

Right- or left-handed?: Left-handed, though he has trained himself to be able to use both efficiently.

What does your voice sound like?: Deep, attractive, and heavily accented.

Favorite hobbies?:outside of his rigorous training, Ryo believes that art of any kind is a noble pursuit as well as a way to excercise one's mind. He is a painter, sculptor, and musician.

Favorite color?: Why pick a favorite when you have time to enjoy them all?

Favorite food? : Unfortunately, a strict diet is part of Ryo's day to day lifestyle. As a result, he has learned to enjoy the act of eating rather than the flavor

Do you have a best friend?: His path is a lonely one

Do you have an arch nemesis?: It's a bit early but...probably safe to say Daji. (The ninja dog.)

Describe your character in three words.:Likes long introductions

Are you shy, confident, or in between?: Confident. For sure.

Describe your ideal vacation place.: Somewhere remote, and far from the cities where the world remains unchanged.

Last edited by Ryo on July 3rd 2013, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryo
Ryo

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora~ July 3rd 2013, 12:11 am

Bringin' it back!

Relationship with parents?: The closest thing Aurora has to a parent is the psionic metahuman that created her, who died shortly after doing so.

Religious views?: Aurora sees the universe in a completely different way than other creatures, so her religious views are different as well. She doesn't believe in any individual gods, but believes in a sort of energy present in every individual that is a sort of "god-force" that holds all the worlds together.

Sexual orientation?:Being a an illusion that can take any form, appearances and gender don't mean much to Aurora. She has not yet seen fit to enter into any sort of relationship at all.

Music taste?: Aurora likes music from all genres, as long as it is original. Listening to music is one of her greatest joys.

Right- or left-handed?: Her hands are only illusions, Aurora has no dominant limbs

What does your voice sound like?: Usually high-pitched and bubbly.

Favorite hobbies?: Aurora loves the arts, she uses her funds while in the real world to attend numerous concerts and theater performances, as well as sample all manner of food.

Favorite color?: ALL OF THEM

Favorite food? : Aurora's favorite food is whatever she hasn't tried yet.

Do you have a best friend?: Not yet.

Do you have an arch nemesis?: Nobody, the ruler of the wicked and warlike kingdom of Nowhere

Describe your character in three words.:colorful, silly, energetic

Are you shy, confident, or in between?: A queen must act with confidence!

Describe your ideal vacation place.: A big city, with lots going on.
Aurora~
Aurora~

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Hallcome July 3rd 2013, 11:08 am

Character Name Jack Hallcome

Relationship with parents?: His biological parents are both dead. However, he worships a Hindu Goddess, Kali, as his mother figure. He believes that she is the one who revived him after he was murdered as a child and the one who gave him his powers.

Religious views?: Hinduism, although lightly. The only God he really revers is Kali.

Sexual orientation?: Bisexual, but places more interest in males.

Music taste?: Alternative, rock, some metal, and various other individual songs of many genres. His musical taste can be quite varied.

Right- or left-handed?: Left.

What does your voice sound like?: A mid-tenor, although you can hear higher undertones. When he is speaking enthusiastically or passionately, his voice rises an octave, and sounds very unstable/insane.

Favorite hobbies?: Burning things and masquerading as powerful and influential people.

Favorite color?: Orange.
Jack Hallcome
Jack Hallcome

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Talis July 3rd 2013, 6:48 pm

Talis

Relationship with parents?: His parents are long dead. He hardly pays their memories mind.

Religious views?: He serves Death and all its beauty, having been revived by an aspect of Death and charged with slaying the various rampaging undead that he encounters. He obeys three laws also called "duties" to uphold the Glory, Sanctity, and Honor of death.

Sexual orientation?: Asexual. Death has removed such urges.

Music taste?: Apathetic. Music is an expression of one's soul. It serves only one purpose to Talis: showing him what lies inside of a person, and cluing him in on how sweet their death will be.

Right- or left-handed?: Ambidextrous. During his time as a paladin, the church trained him to be skilled in both the hand of the Righteous and the Left behind.

What does your voice sound like?: Have you heard the voice of Goliath from "The Gargoyles"? Just like that. That exact voice.

Favorite hobbies?: Wandering the world searching for the Undead Scourge

Favorite color?: Black.

My Characters:
The Reject (SU-17b: Paragon)
Alexander Meadows (Soulless King)
Talis (Death Knight)
Talis

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural July 4th 2013, 8:39 am

Character Name Plural
Relationship with parents?: Somewhat estranged. Visits on some holidays.
Religious views?: Agnostic and biting his tongue on his opinion of those who hold deep religious views.
Sexual orientation?: Gay as Christmas
Music taste?: Prefers something with a decent dance beat or witty lyrics.
What does your  voice sound like?: Assured and sort of teenaged like it isn't fully mature yet. That aside, he can take on different personas when he feels like it and can thusly sound different at the drop of a hat.
Favorite hobbies?: Inventing, drawing, programming, science, dissecting people with observations.
Favorite color?: White
How old are you? 17, nearly 18
Favorite food? Pineapple
Do you have a best friend? Nope. Not really and despite popular belief, I'm quite alright with that.
Do you have an arch nemesis? I don't think so. If I do, the person is thinking far too mch of themselves because they aren't very threatening to me.
Describe yourself in three words. Highly improbable that doing that would even be possible.
Are you shy, confident, or in between?I don't think I've ever been called shy. In short I'm most definitely confident but not to the point of arrogance as that would imply that I over value myself and my talents. In short, I don't.
Describe your ideal vacation place. A place without people who are intimidated by me and somewhere where I don't have to stop some sort of crisis or save someone's life.
What did you want to be when you grew up? That's a very insinuating question, implying that I was ever immature. I had always intended to become an entrepreneurial engineer and a scholar. I've done so and then some.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2013, 5:00 pm

Character Name Espada!
Relationship with parents?: Does it really matter, I say leave it where they lay. Six feet under
Religious views?: I believe in myself and my own power. If you're looking for promises forgiveness, salvation, or enlightenment then the only place you need to look is in the mirror.
Sexual orientation?: well I don't really see the whole boy and girl thing as an issue. I actually go more for girls, but hey, anything can happen right?
Music taste?: Drop in some rock and roll in this place and I'm in heaven
Right- or left-handed?: I'm left handed
What does your voice sound like?: Depends on how i'm talkin. If I'm being me then I got this really cool voice, it's all hyper active and mischevious. I don't have one of those really high pitched girly voices, and it's juuuust deep enough. Favorite hobbies?: Kickin' ass, takin' names.
Favorite color?: It's gotta be the black. Everything's better in black. Wink
Do you have a best friend?: Yeah, hezza shy guy though!
Do you have an arch nemesis?: Uh, no?
Describe yourself in three words: Shadow. Mischevious. Playa!
Are you shy, confident, or in between?: Depends on thew sitch i'm in. Mostly i'm confident, unless I'm around someone I think knows more than me.
Describe your ideal vacation place?: Life's a vacation boi!
What did you want to be when you grew up?: Normal, but then i grew a pair and figured I'd be a vigilante
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2013, 7:29 pm

Character Name Elisheva Wong

Relationship with parents?: Ironically, Eli may have had the most devoted parents in my roster.

Father, James Eli Simpson, was a CIA agent posted in Shanghai. Loved Ellie dearly and wanted her to have a normal life. When their family was forced to go on the move to escape his wife's family's wrath, James had to teach Ellie survival techniques and firearms handling. When he went MIA on a mission, and the agency unwilling to divulge his whereabouts, the family started falling apart.

Mother, Wong Ling Ling, was a Triad boss's daughter, and defector. Loved Ellie dearly but trained her in martial arts while they were on the move. When James vanished, she tried to stay strong, but soon the triads caught up to her, and she was taken. Ellie was in highschool on scholarship at this time, and vowed to find them.

Religious views?: Atheist.
Sexual orientation?: Bi.
Music taste?: 80's.
Right- or left-handed?: Leftie
What does your  voice sound like?: Vayne from League of legends.
Favorite hobbies?: Keeping in peak physical condition, hacking the US cyber defense grid and making it stronger.
Favorite color?: Black.
Favorite food? Protein supplement
Are you shy, confident, or in between? Confident. Spy business after all.
Describe your ideal vacation place. Some place where no one needs to be tazed or shot.
Describe yourself in three words. Truth, Justice, American Way.
What did you want to be when you grew up? A spy.

Character Name Xiaolongnu

Relationship with parents?:

Xiaolongnu's father was a dragon who shapeshifted and impregnated Xiao's mother. No indication he considers Xiao as anything.

Xiaolongnu's mother was a buddhist peasant from rural China, and thus believed in Xiao's right to a life. She raised her as normally as any parent with an unusual child could, and Xiao loves her mother very, very deeply. Now that Xiao has been forcibly relocated to America, Xiao is desperate to gain the experience and skill necessary to find her.

Xiao became the ward of Ellie Wong, the agent hellbent of helping the Chinese girl. Xiao wishes Ellie would lighten up, though she is well aware of how deeply Ellie cares for her.

Religious views?: Buddhist, Vegetarian.
Music taste?: Kpop, Jpop, Modern
Right- or left-handed?: Leftie
What does your  voice sound like?: Fluttershy.
Favorite hobbies?: Cooking, gardening, reading, singing, selfies...
Favorite color?: Red.

Character Name: Shauna Masters

Relationship with parents?:

Father, former 'cape' hero Perfect Man, trained Shauna as a child hero, or as some would describe, a "child soldier", dragging Shauna along as he slowly became more and more ruthless. He has since gone on to showbiz after Shauna finishes high school.

Mother, human turned energy being 'Sun Queen', was loving and caring into her early teens, teaching her the standard heroic values and philosophy, but slowly became emotionally distant due to becoming an energy being. Mother left earth mid-college, leaving Shauna alone.

Religious views?: Devout Roman Catholic, attends mass regularly with the latin-american community.

Sexual orientation?: Bi.

Music taste?: Classical Masters - Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt, Tchaikovsky...

Right- or left-handed?: Leftie.

What does your  voice sound like?: Nancy Cartwright as Shego.

Favorite hobbies?: Boxing. Cooking, specially Tex-Mex.

Favorite color?: Green, though she can shoot lasers of any color.

Last edited by Nekromonga on October 2nd 2013, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani October 1st 2013, 9:15 pm

Character Name  Zoe Winters
Relationship with parents?: I never knew my parents. So you could say my relation with them is rather… ehhh… dead or non exsistant
Religious views?: I am a demon… sooo I really do not have any. Just that some people are more powerful than others.  
Sexual orientation?: Straight
Music taste?:  I have a rather horrid musical taste. Generally whatever is on the radio.
What does your  voice sound like?:  My voice has a varying arrangements of accents. I have been told my voice is generally medium sound but soft. Unless you get me mad and then my Scottish accent comes out.
Favorite hobbies?:  Hunting
Favorite color?: *Looks pained* Do I have to answer this? Sparkles… I love any sparkly color
How old are you? That is not a polite question to ask a lady! Even if she may be murderous on some levels...
Favorite food? Chocolate…. Don’t tell Sam
Do you have a best friend? I kinda have one friend at the moment… So I don’t know if that would count
Do you have an arch nemesis? Whoever killed my family… other than that… nah  
Describe yourself in three words. Stubborn as a drunk mule, ginger (soul stealer for those who don’t get the joke), and curious
Are you shy, confident, or in between? In between… depending on the situation
Describe your ideal vacation place: Hawaii, I know cliché but I have never been there
What did you want to be when you grew up? Hmmmn… When I was little… Well, I wanted to be the Queen of England. But after being courted by the prince, I decided it would be to dull for my taste.

Behold the Ani-ness :
It's in the details. - Page 2 Tumblr10
Ani
Ani

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 1st 2013, 11:54 pm

Ouroboros
Spoiler:

Ethereal
Spoiler:

Death
Spoiler:

It's in the details. - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top