The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIt's in the details. - Page 5 I_voting_barIt's in the details. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
It's in the details. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIt's in the details. - Page 5 I_voting_barIt's in the details. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's in the details.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's in the details. - Page 5 Empty Re: It's in the details.

Post by The Swolefather September 17th 2016, 1:35 am

Character Name Roan "Rampart" Hughes, still working on getting people to call me Rampart though..
Relationship with parents?: My parents are literally the best. They still live on a farm in NorCal and I visit from time to time to help out as much as I can.
Religious views?: So my family is sort of split, my mom is catholic as all hell, and my father is actually from New Zealand so he preaches the ways of Maori. I just do my own thing though, I honor my Maori ancestors to the best of my ability, and follow the teachings of many religions.
Sexual orientation?: I'm straight, sorry boys.
Music taste?: Ha...HA...haha, can we skip this one because it'd be a lot.
Right- or left-handed?: Ambidextrous through practice!
What does your  voice sound like?: My voice is pretty damn deep, the choir teacher always wanted me, claiming that I was one of the few pure bass voices in my class..
Favorite hobbies?:I'm pretty alright at singing, I used to play guitar before...y'know, my grip started destroying things. I also weight lift, obviously..Rock climbing is cool too.
Favorite color?: Blue is pretty cool.

The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Quick Scope October 2nd 2016, 12:41 pm

b]Character Name[/b] Quick Scope
Relationship with parents?: They're dead...
What he said...
Religious views?: I'm not particularly religious, I try to be respectful of everyone's beliefs though
I don't care
Sexual orientation?: I'm bisexual but I lean towards girls because they tend to less emotionally retarded
I don't care about this either
Music taste?: Anything besides EDM, I don't understand the appeal to that stuff
...I like classical music...it helps me wind down after a job...
Right- or left-handed?: We're ambidextrous but Rajesh prefers to use our left hand when in charge and I prefer our righ
What does your  voice sound like?: Oh you know, just like a normal person! I don't have any kind of weird accent or anything but when Quick Scope takes charge my voice gets deeper and for some reason gains a he sounds slightly Russian
Favorite hobbies?:Drawing, talking and gaming!
Training, getting paid, cleaning my gun
b]Favorite color?:[/b][color=#FF0000} Neither of us like any particular colour over the other but I make sure we wear predominantly grey or black clothing to make it easier for us to blend into the dark[/color]
Quick Scope
Quick Scope

Quote : "Why would you touch the Red button?!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Job : I think I'm meant to be learning?
Humor : Moderately terrible
Registration date : 2016-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas October 2nd 2016, 8:42 pm

Character Name: Lucas Alba

Relationship with parents?: "Well, all three of the people that are apparently my dads are bad guys, from what i hear....... One of them also kinda gave me powers that suck. But they're ok once you get to know them."

Sexual orientation?: "Ew! Creeper! Help!"

Music taste?: "Ok, so you aren't a creeper? Cool. I guess i like rock mostly...... But play me a song and there's a pretty good chance i won't hate it."

Right- or left-handed?: "Right."

What does your voice sound like?: "You're....... You're sure you aren't a creeper?"

Favorite hobbies?: "I collect coins, play table top games, play video games, paint historical miniatures, read comic books, write a little, mess with computers, and cook sometimes. I honestly have a lot more interests too...... But listing them all would feel like I'm trying to write my brain down on a piece of paper. That's just weird."

Favorite color?: "Green is cool, but i like red and silver too."

How old are you?: "They told me i should say 13."

Favorite food?: "Like, just one? ......That's impossible."

Do you have a best friend?: "Yeah, i guess. Wic-Kid is pretty cool. And if he's not, my brother Ryan is my friend too."

Do you have an arch nemesis?: "I...... I hope not."

Describe yourself in three words: "Organized, quiet, and um, emotional?"

Describe your ideal vacation place: "Definitely Jerusalem."

What do you want to be when you grow up?: "Me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Links:
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic October 8th 2016, 2:34 pm

Character Name: Lukas Labour aka Drifter

Relationship with parents?: It's awful, if you can call it a relationship."

Religious Views: "Theistic. I guess I'm some form of Catholic, but i don't practice."

Political Views?: "My family is Republican, but I'm fed up with the system in general. The right needs to stop lining the pockets of billionaires, and the left needs to stop bitching about racial representation in movies while people in less fortunate parts of the world are getting stoned to death for their way of life."

Sexual orientation?: "Straight. If you ask my family I'm as gay as Withdrawal though."

Music taste?: "I like everything from soft lyrical to hard rock. As long as the music is saying something that i can relate to I'll love it. It also helps if it's awesome."

Right- or left-handed?: "Right."

What does your voice sound like?: "I'm told there's a certain twang to it, probably remnants of a North Western accent. Other then that they say it has a bit of nasal to it, but not to where it's annoying. I do a lot of thinking mid sentence so you might notice i pause or chuckle as I'm talking. Also I'm irredeemably snarkie."

Are you shy, confident, or in between: "First of all, i don't think those two are opposites. I have been a quiet, shy guy all my life. But just because I'm an introvert doesn't mean I'm not charismatic, or confident in my abilities."

Favorite hobbies?: "I have a lot. Too many to list really. Anything you can be artistic and creative with is good with me."

Favorite color?: "Traditionally I've always liked greens, but red has weaved into the top spot at times."

How old are you?: "23."

Favorite food?: "Sandwiches. All of them."

Do you have a best friend?: "As much as i dislike that term because of the fact it makes some friends seem better then others, yeah, i guess i have a couple. And no, I'm not telling you."

Do you have an arch nemesis?: "Country music."

Describe yourself in three words: "Passionate, rational, cynical. "

Describe your ideal vacation place: "Anywhere in Europe would be fine. "

What did you want to be when you grew up?: "Many things. But the first one as far as careers go was a Priest."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 10th 2016, 5:21 pm

okay... I think ill try posting in this one

Character Name  Herman Krogstad Borgen

Relationship with parents?: he couldnt remember them

Religious views?: "pray for forgivnes"

Sexual orientation?: straight

Music taste?: folk metal, classical, rock

Right- or left-handed?: right

What does your  voice sound like?: Husky with a strong north european accent

Favorite hobbies?: gaming

Favorite color?: green

How old are you? 32

Favorite food? Mexican and German

Do you have a best friend? his sister

Do you have an arch nemesis? no

Describe yourself in three words. gloomy, workaholic,
pending word?

Are you shy, confident, or in between? in between

Describe your ideal vacation place. A tropical island or
south america

What did you want to be when you grew up? journalist

Herman's theme https://youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0 here
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Quote : Peace grants men the illusion of life.

Number of posts : 29
Job : Bartender
Humor : dark, sarcastic
Registration date : 2016-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CagedRage October 11th 2016, 11:21 am

Character Name James "Rage" Rothwell
Relationship with parents?: Never knew his father and hasn't talked to his mother in years
Religious views?: Doesn't believe in a higher power but has a set of beliefs based on peace and good energy
Sexual orientation?: Straight
Music taste?: Classic rock, electronic, a bit of rap and some heavy metal thrown in there
Right- or left-handed?: Right
What does your  voice sound like?: Deep and scratchy
Favorite hobbies?: Smoking, drawing, boxing and meditating
Favorite color?: Dark Green

Despite all my Rage I am still just a rat in a cage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10379-rage
CagedRage
CagedRage

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2016-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 18th 2016, 12:06 am

Character Name: Maura Debeaux (Void)

Relationship with parents?: Loved them both dearly until the day they died. But has her doubts now and again about how she feels about her father and his descisions.

Religious views?: She tried to ignore anything having to do with Religion, seeing that she doesn't want to give herself any false hope or other feelings that come along with how she views belief in higher existences.

Sexual orientation?: Unknown, since she's a Choir Girl with her V-card still in her wallet, in all actuality.

Music taste?: Maura has a love hate relationship with music, and regrets ever listening to it. She listens to whatever she feels like will help her calm her emotions down. Usually it's quite drastic, as in calming classical music or blaring heavy metal with undertones of death and destruction.

Right- or left-handed?: Ambidexterous. Though she can only write with her Right hand, for some reason. Throwing, catching, eating, and even drawing can be done with either.

What does your  voice sound like?: Alto voice, with the best American accent anyone's ever heard. (Shelley Hennig looks like her, so that's what she sounds like.)'

Favorite hobbies?: People watching, reading, and practicing tricks on her motorcycle.

Favorite color?: She doesn't have a favorite color. She wears black because it suits her.

How old are you?: "20.", but she breaks the law. Plus, in Peru the drinking age is 18.

Favorite food?: "Relleno Negro."

Do you have a best friend?: "I don't have any friends." She's in denial.

Do you have an arch nemesis?: "Not that I know of, but someone might consider me theirs...?"

Describe yourself in three words: "No. I won't.”

Describe your ideal vacation place: "Back in Peru, maybe sitting in som ein the ruins."

What did you want to be when you grow up?: "A librarian."

Last edited by VoidOfEclipse on November 18th 2016, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More answers, yay!)

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 18th 2016, 1:54 am

Character Name: ”Samael Christensen, but most people end up calling me Sam.”

Relationship with parents?: "Well my mother was a useless harlot and my father is a prince of hell, so you could say my relationship with them is colorful."

Religious views?: "Well i'm a half-demon, so I guess the idea of a god isn't impossible. Though if it's the one with a capitol G, well I think he and his heavenly hosts can go screw themselves."

Sexual orientation?: "None of your goddamn business." (Pansexual, Polyamorous)

Music taste?: "Anything I think sounds good."

Right- or left-handed?: "I’m a leftie. Guess that makes me double damned or something."

What does your voice sound like?: "Kinda rough, rougher than you would expect from someone like me anyway. I mostly talk gravely because it makes me seem tough, or so I like to think so."

Favorite hobbies?: "Bonsai and killing monsters."

Favorite color?: "Green. What were you expecting?"

How old are you?: "Old enough to drink, and that’s all that matters" (23)

Favorite food?: "Enchiladas."

Do you have a best friend?: "I do."

Do you have an arch nemesis?: "I have several , though I guess that makes the term Arch nemesis lose value.”

Describe yourself in three words: "Better than you.”

Describe your ideal vacation place: "Anywhere with a beach and a nice sunset."

What do you want to be when you grow up?: "Well I’m already an adult, but I did want to be a firefighter when I was a kid."
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 21st 2016, 1:04 pm

Character Name Nadia Chastain

Relationship with parents?: "Well, they're dead so ah don't believe it really matters, now does it?"

Religious views?: Obnoxious laughter

Sexual orientation?: "Well ain't that a rude question to ask a lady?" (Pansexual)

Music taste?: "Whatever gets me dancin', but mostly rock."

Right- or left-handed?: "Ah'm ambidextrous threw necessity."

What does your voice sound like?: "Hmmm.... Ok. So imagine if a gal with a heavy southern accent lived in France half 'er life."

Favorite hobbies?: "Uhm, playin' the saxophone. Singin' ah guess."

Favorite color?: "Green."

How old are you? "26 years young."

Favorite food? "Why would you ask me this, ah don't want to choose."

Do you have a best friend? "Uhhhh.... No??"

Do you have an arch nemesis? "Maybe? Probably? Ah've angered a lotta people."

Describe yourself in three words. "Short, stubborn, spicy."

Are you shy, confident, or in between? "Ehh, confident ah suppose."

Describe your ideal vacation place. "Somewhere cold."

What did you want to be when you grew up? "Ha, ha ha!" She snorts. "A doctor."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius January 6th 2017, 4:47 am

Character Name: ”Nathaniel.”

Relationship with parents?: "I got along very well with my father and mother."

Religious views?: "I guess Christian would be an accurate description."

Sexual orientation?: "It’s pretty obvious what I am." (Homosexual)

Music taste?: "I have a soft spot for jazz and maybe ska at times."

Right- or left-handed?: "I’m right handed."

What does your voice sound like?: "My voice is pretty deep with the occasional light tone."

Favorite hobbies?: "Swimming."

Favorite color?: "I have a soft spot for the color yellow."

How old are you?: "Turned nineteen a few months ago."

Favorite food?: "Seafood."

Do you have a best friend?: "No, I don’t."

Do you have an arch nemesis?: "I have one. That damn half-demon brother of mine.”

Describe yourself in three words: "Not that easy.”

Describe your ideal vacation place: "Always wanted to go to Paris."

What do you want to be when you grow up?: "Wanted to be a cop when I was young. Help people In need, and the like."
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by HandOfFate May 21st 2017, 7:18 am

Character NameThe Hand of Fate
Relationship with parents?: Terrible; both deceased
Religious views?: God hates us all.
Sexual orientation?: He digs the ladies
Music taste?: Likes the Big Band and Crooner era of music.
Right- or left-handed?: Predominantly Right-Handed
What does your voice sound like?: Like a bullfrog.
Favorite hobbies?: Baseball, movies, poker, darts, pool/billiards, karaoke
Favorite color?: Hunter Green

*Delved somewhat deep for this, but it seemed plenty of people liked this thread, so I dragged it back up from the depths.
HandOfFate
HandOfFate

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek May 30th 2017, 12:47 am

Characters name: NEA-71 Hephaestus class cyborg AKA Cebra Ulkenne

Relationship with parents: Depends on what you consider a parent

Religious views: A laughable human construct made to comfort the fact they are a random occurence in existence

Sexual orientation: For some reason I was designed heterosexual... Not that it matters, humans are foul.

Muical taste: classic rock mostly

Righty or lefty: righty but then again I've never tried to lead with my left so who knows

What does your voice sound like?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z504s0dVd3M (dude in the black trench coat)

Hobbies?: Gardening mostly... dont laugh.

Favorite colour?: Black... obviously, though I like white, silver and grey.

Favorite food?: Well I'm not picky as long as it's made properly

Do you have a best friend?: She also happens to be my enemy and only kin

Do you have an arch enemy?:...... Every fucking member of Orions board of directors.

Describe yourself in three words: Magister apparatus organicum

Describe your ideal vacation: There is no vacation for me, I am always needed... and yet

What do you want to be when you grow up?: ... Free or dead, synonyms some days.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 1st 2017, 8:33 pm

Lunetta Voglia
Relationship with parents?: I never knew my birth mother or father. The elder was the only person was anything like a father to me. He defended me and gave me a chance.
Religious views?: Religion is just a people following dead people who claim to be strong.
Sexual orientation?: I like boys... I think... These thoughts don't cross my mind on the job.
Music taste?: I don't listen to music often. But I do enjoy hearing opera and other classical music when doing a job.
what type of movies do you watch?
Right- or left-handed?: Left
What does your voice sound like?: Gia said I sound like a flute... whatever that means.
Favorite hobbies?: Stargazing, especially on a night of the new moon.
Favorite color?: Violet is my family's color.
How old are you? I am 18.
Favorite food? Gelato
Do you have a best friend? No
Do you have an arch nemesis? None live that long...
Describe yourself in three words. Gia saids i am reserved, loyal, and timid... but she will fix that. Does that mean I'm Broken?
Are you shy, confident, or in between? Shy...
Describe your ideal vacation place. I would love to walk the Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia.
What did you want to be when you grew up? A respected Hitman.

Last edited by Row on February 2nd 2019, 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal August 3rd 2017, 11:37 am

Medicine Woman
   Relationship with parents?:Both deceased
   Religious views?: Being a Native American, she believe everything in nature has a "spirit".  That includes animals, plants/trees/flowers, water, and soil/rocks/boulders/mountains
   Sexual orientation?: 100% "straight"
   Music taste?: Native American (of course) and some country/Western.
   Right- or left-handed?: Both.
   What does your  voice sound like?: Like Disney's "Pocahontas".
   Favorite hobbies?:Archery and herbology.
   Favorite color?: Neutral Earth tones.

]See above.[/b]
How old are you? 24
Favorite food? Southwestern, of course. Additionally, she cooks southwestern style.
Do you have a best friend? The closest person she calls "friend" is Ms. Jeannie Rose.
Do you have an arch nemesis? Fleur De Lis
Describe yourself in three words. Smart, compassionate, nature lover
Are you shy, confident, or in between? In between, but humble more often than not.
Describe your ideal vacation place. Once she buys some good, fertile land with plenty of acreage, she'll bring all 400 Native Americans left ( in the *whole world*!) to that land. She'll live there with them and stay there for vacation(s), too.
What did you want to be when you grew up? A shamaness. Specifically a "nature whisperer" (that's what her great-grandmother was).

Last edited by Ultragal on August 3rd 2017, 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the rest of the questions and answers.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 17th 2018, 8:29 am

What is your Name? "It's Fauna Salan"
What is your Relationship with your parents like? "It's complex; we are on good terms, but after my...accident, they have become unable to cope with my current state of mind, so I have to act like I still possess the positive emotions I had before then"
What is your religious views? "I do not subscribe to any faith; I find it pointless that people need it in order to do good things or horrible things. But if I did believe in something, I would go with spiritualism"
What sort of people are you attracted to? "I don't necessarily look either way. Currently, I'm undecided in which sex attracts me the most, but, I just do not feel anything towards people. Who knows, maybe the one who reawakens my feelings towards them will be the one I'm attracted to, but right now, I do not"
What sort of music do you listen to regularly? "I listen to classical music, ballet music and songs from musicals"
What sort of TV programs do you watch regularly? "I tend to watch cooking programs like masterchief, great british menu and various home design programs like grand design, DIY SOS and others of the like. I do sometimes dip into youtube from time to time to watch programs that are no longer broadcast like scrapheap challenge"
Are you left or right handed? Raises her right hand "I am right handed"
For those who are unfamiliar with you, what would you say your voice sounds like? "What sort of question is that? it seems rather strange for a interview. But from what I have been told by others, both in person and online that I sound like Yandere-chan from the game Yandere Simulator"
Voice Clip:
What do you like to do in your free time? "Like is a subjective term for me, but if I have to pick that I do regularly, I like reading books about history and about various design and cooking books. I also enjoy ballet, which I teach at Moria House Girls School as my job. I do also like being on my laptop quite a lot. I do have other things in mind, but I am not at liberty to discuss them at the current time"
What are your favorite color or colors? "The ones I use the most is red, black and pink"
How old are you? "I am twenty-two"
What is your favorite foods to eat? "Well, I mainly make and eat chinese based food as it is both healthy and enjoyable to eat. Although I do tend to make a fish-based ramem dish and I also lean towards pawn won ton soup and crab claws. If on the off chance I have a pudding, I tend to have a new york vanilla and chocolate baked cheesecake"
Do you have any best friends? "No, I am friendly with my neighbors, although I lack any enthusiasm or care enough to truly make any friends of them. I simply act as they wish of me to act when they are arround me, then return to who I really am when they are away"
Do you have anyone currently that you would describe as a enemy? "No, unless you count those corrupt businessman and politicians and the like, who gorge themselves in wealth and fancy things while their workers can barely keep a house over their head and food on the table"
In three words, how would you describe yourself? "Efficient, logical and capable"
Would you describe yourself as shy, confident or somewhere in between? "I can be both or anything in between if I act towards it. But if you are referring to myself as I am, I would describe myself as confident without being annoyingly cocky about it, I simply just do what must be done"
Describe the place you would most like to go on holiday to? "I would most like to visit Thailand and Japan, although Hawaii is also tempting as well as the french riviera as they are both good spots to lay either on the beach or near the ocean and sunbathe"
What did you fantasize being when you were younger? "If I remember, it would depend on my mood, when I was a little girl, reading fantasy books, I would fantasize being those heroes of destiny; fighting against the odds and eventually winning, taking fame and glory. When I was older in secondary school, I wanted to be a historian as I loved history and leaning about the world, then, in my college years, I wanted to be a computer software engineer"

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Fauna Salan Interview/Additional IC details:
Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Number of posts : 103
Job : N/A
Humor : Sarcastic, borderline dad joke level
Registration date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top