The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Rage I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Rage I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Rage I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Rage I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Rage I_vote_lcapRage I_voting_barRage I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rage Empty Rage

Post by CagedRage October 7th 2016, 1:22 pm

Rage
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Rage
Title: Oriental Assassin, The Red Punisher
Alignment: Lawful
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'3" (6'8" in armor)
Weight: 185 Lbs (300 Lbs in armor)
Blood type: O-

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality: James loves patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to him. This makes it ironic that his word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it's not that they are dishonest, but tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This may make him appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than James – just don't expect punctual progress reports. Rarely interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when he finds an environment where his creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy James will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.

James may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but his thought process is unceasing, and his mind buzzes with ideas from the moment he wakes up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making him look pensive and detached, as he is often conducting full-fledged debates in his own head, but really James is quite relaxed and friendly when with people he knows. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when  among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative.

Unfortunately his time in Thailand left him with mental scars and a crippling drug habit that can cause uncharacteristic lashing out or seclusion from anyone, even those closest to him.

History: Growing up in a poor neighborhood with no father left James with a slim chance of having a childhood that didn't consist of felonies or drugs, but thankfully at the age of 7 he met Buck Foreman. Buck was a retired boxer who had a small gym that focused on keeping kids off the streets and teaching them discipline. James instantly fell in love with the gym and the father like role he had with Buck, they trained day in and out or could be found somewhere not far from the gym. This dedication kept James off the street and motivated with dreams of being a famous boxer one day but unfortunately not everyone who trained there had such a good life outside the gym. One night several men broke into the gym looking for another student and shot Buck in a altercation when he wouldn't reveal where the kid was.

This brought James down a dark path where all he could was anger, his only goal now was revenge on the men who killed Buck. Working with the cops trying to find the men brought out a love for the law in James that made him decide to become an officer of the law when he was older. On James 18th birthday he signed up and shipped out for the Marines, he was trained as a Military Police officer and began schooling so when his tour was done he could become a real cop.

Six months before the end of his 4th and final year James was deployed to a landslide in Japan to help a local village. Easy work he thought but unfortunately local gangs had taken advantage of the area since the incident and were causing trouble. On a routine supply drop his unit was ambushed with heavy weaponry ripping the convoy to shreds. Lying in a puddle of his own blood staring up at the sky as his body burned yet felt so cold at the same time James felt a anger in him that yelled "Get up and fight!" Stumbling to his feet he saw the guilty party had gathered together looking over there dirty work, on shaky legs he grabbed his rifle and fired wildly into the crowd before blacking out.

When finally regaining consciousness he found himself in a small wooden room with his wounds bandaged and fresh clothes on. James tried to get up but found his body burned just from moving, as he sat there in thought of where he was a small woman entered the room. She told James when he laid there dying a ancient force awakened in him that was unseen for the last 2000 years, somehow he awakened raw hate and used it to close his wounds. After resting James was told that he was at the stronghold of a ancient cult that worshiped the energy inside of  him and had for thousands of years. It took much convincing but finally James took a test that would confirm if he truly was who they thought he was. Sitting at table he was presented with 10 items and one of them belonged to the last man who controlled this power, if he chose the right one he was who they had been waiting for. As he stared at the array of objects with no feeling towards any of them a man silently snuck up behind James and swung a sword violently down at his head, without even turning a blast of red energy shot out of James knocking the blade clear across the room.

Confident he was who  they has been waiting for the ancient cult convinced James to let them teach him how to control and harness his mighty powers. Confused and scared James agreed still in total disbelief of what was happening. For the next two years he trained constantly working not only to sharpen his body but his mind, many hours were spent studying people and scouring over books on psychology and sociology.

Finally feeling confident in his training the elders tasked James with the job of killing all the citizens of a nearby town claiming they were sinners and that killing them would be the perfect sacrifice to summon the true god of Rage. Shocked from the disgusting task that had been laid out before him James ran far from the cult and made his way to America again, hiding in trucks and boats, stealing and doing odd jobs to make his way back.

Now back in America James hopes to bring some normalcy back to his life and find a way to use his powers for good.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Rage - Harnessing the power of Rage to become an unstoppable force. Taps into the Rage of the emotional spectrum to create energy blasts, deadly blood plasma attacks, and even vicious constructs.

Known moves:
- Blood boiler: Rage makes those within his sight angry to the point they feel the need to release all the pent up hate in their heart. The anger of those around heals Rage. ((This will be used on NPC's or characters who agree to it))
- Rage Blast: Sends out  a concentrated energy blast, the more enraged around him the stronger the blast.
- Violent Rage: Rages blood boils making him considerably more durable and even stronger.
- Bloodlust Weaponry: Rage coats  his weapons with anger causing those cut by them to attack in a violent uncontrollable way. (Anger coat only lasts one turn and takes 3 to recharge)

Power 2: Mind Melt - Rage uses his connection to the emotional spectrum to enter those around him minds and create intricate fantasies that seem real. (This will be used to make threads for those who agree, not in battle)

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Weak Mind - Constant use of Rage powers in a short period of time causes James great mental distress and if continued for to long he will lash out at everyone around him regardless of alliances.

Weakness 2: Drug Abuse - The mental torture James went through left him with a plethora of demons that he medicates with constant drinking and hard drugs. The longer he goes without some type of medication the weaker he is to his rage.

Weakness 3: Still Thoughts - James must be seated and calm to use his Mind Melt power, so if he is disturbed the controlled will be ripped out of the fantasies they see.

Weakness 4: Noises - Extremely loud high pitch noises cause the Rage armor to malfunction.

Items/Minions
Living Hate - The Rage creates a suit of living armor James wears when in combat increases his strength, speed and endurance to that of a low level superhuman. He can lift cars over his head, run a 3 minute mile and is completely bulletproof (hasn't been tested past a .50 caliber round) His mask allows his to see the aura of whoever he is looking at to see their current emotional state.

Weapons:
- Two spears that are made of a rare metal capable of slicing through concrete.
- Four throwing knives that return to the suit when Rage holds his hand out.
- One large wrist blade that fires at the same speed of a gun, can be picked up and put back in his wrist guard.
- A powerful sword that is made of the same metal as his spears but has a sensor in the hilt that allows the weapon to only be picked up by whoever is wearing Living Hate.

Physical Priority
Agility - 1
Endurance - 4
Reaction - 2
Strength - 3

Last edited by CagedRage on October 10th 2016, 8:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
CagedRage
CagedRage

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2016-10-07

Back to top Go down

Rage Empty Re: Rage

Post by CagedRage October 7th 2016, 1:39 pm

I have not filled out the history yet because I would like to make sure the powers are allowed, as soon as I get approval for those I will finish this. Thank you in advance!!
CagedRage
CagedRage

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 8th 2016, 5:31 pm

Your Rage power has 3 powers in one. Strength, Durability, and an Energy Projection based power.

Add weaknesses to balance them and it should be good.

Keynote - I say should.

And you need a history to explain how he even has these powers tbh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CagedRage October 10th 2016, 8:36 pm

Updated and ready to go!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Despite all my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am still just a rat in a cage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CagedRage
CagedRage

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 10th 2016, 10:08 pm

Approved and moved.

Welcome to SHRP!

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top