The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Cowgirl in New York I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Cowgirl in New York I_vote_lcapA Cowgirl in New York I_voting_barA Cowgirl in New York I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A Cowgirl in New York I_vote_lcapA Cowgirl in New York I_voting_barA Cowgirl in New York I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Cowgirl in New York

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Cowgirl in New York Empty A Cowgirl in New York

Post by The Nekromonga October 29th 2019, 2:43 am

Hecksher Playground, Central Park

The children’s playground with pools was converted tonight for a Charitable Halloween Party. Pumpkin decorations hung in lines to illuminate the event, as well as some disco spotlights. The lawns and trees were dressed up in cobweb, skulls and pumpkins, a few scare crows hanging around completely ignored. Perhaps the most riotous feature was the kiddie pools having been colored with bath bombs, illuminated by pool lights. The ground was interspersed with pools of blue, red, purple, orange fizzy pools, a few of them having programmed fountains to provide a water show.

A great many young adults and start up owners and employees constituted the crowd, dressed in cheap costumes, others in excellent ones. Alcohol and mixed drinks provided the real entertainment. Half of people were on their phones, the other half mostly talking among themselves and new business contacts. A few ladies in skimpy costumes were taking selfies, groupfies, and pictures of each other and uploading it on social media.Khaled, The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar provided the droning soundtrack for the event, with the noted absence of Thriller, Monster Mash and Spooky Scary Skeletons. Overall it was fairly bland, but hey, it was a charity event in Central Park, and the money would be used to save the turtles from eating plastic bags. Or something.

Once everyone had some food and drinks in them, some older blonde lady dressed as Queen Elsa had the music turned down as she spoke on the mic. “Okay, good evening everyone, thank you from coming to the Ocean Cleanup charity event! I hope everyone’s having a good time, all you guys and Ghoulies. Anyway-”

It was at that moment when an earthquake rocked the park and the power failed, plunging the party into darkness. People decided to announce the earthquake as it was happening, but it was over fairly quickly. Mobile devices also went dark. A lightning bolt struck up in the trees, drawing gasps from the crowd. It took only a single panicking millennial to start sending a few people into the pools.

“Oh god we have to leave!” Someone cried, pushing her way through the crowd blindly, inadvertently sending some people into the water.

“Stop pushing!” Someone else stated the obvious, as a handful of splashes sounded over the faux-panic. The panic turned into good natured laughter though, since no one was actually in any real danger. A few people decided, what the heck, and jumped into the pools to splash around. They actually also smelled quite nice.

Stumbling through the unlit park, sprinting as fast as her tired legs could take her, a figure materialized from the woods and slipped on the large rock formation. Amidst the blackout and confusion, no one could tell she was not part of the party.

The emergency lights finally came on, and people could see the person who fell in the red pool – a lady in a very, very convincing wild west gunslinger outfit, complete with a repeater rifle holstered on her back, and big iron on her hip. That’s cowboy for a gun in her holster. “Help! I… I can’t swim!” She panicked, splashing in the waist deep kiddie pool. She garnered more laughter than sympathy, but her distress seemed very genuine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

A Cowgirl in New York Empty Re: A Cowgirl in New York

Post by Jeannie Rose October 29th 2019, 10:12 pm

yay halloween party jeannie loved costume parties, she decided to be a fairy so she found the party fun. when all the sudden lights went out jeannie had kitty kat eyes and cold see in the dark,so it didn't bother her much.

but it did bother someone else,a cowgirl fell in the pool,no one else seemed to notice or care. darn have to get my wings wet,hang on partner i'll save you! the ditzy pixie dives into the to help the soggy cowgirl
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top