The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Sheriff of New York I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Sheriff of New York I_vote_lcapThe Sheriff of New York I_voting_barThe Sheriff of New York I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Sheriff of New York I_vote_lcapThe Sheriff of New York I_voting_barThe Sheriff of New York I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Sheriff of New York

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sheriff of New York Empty The Sheriff of New York

Post by Danger February 18th 2014, 3:36 am

Everything good usually happens circled by people recently beaten to a pulp. Within the heart of the former largest mall in New York, and now the largest den of scum and villainy, Elaine dispatched the greatest known threat to the order in New York. The Baron of the largest crime syndicate in New York crawled along the floor until he finally collapsed under the weight of his own sustained injuries. Elaine holstered her pistols back and readjusted her hat for prosperity. "It's time for you to mozy on somewhere else." Scattered beams of light pierced the ceiling of the central control room located on the third floor of the mall. For years the ruthless syndicate ran the mall and controlled the local areas supply of weapons and blackmarket goods, but that reign came to an end. Standing proud in a pair of stretch pants rolling into the inside of her boots with the outer layer of her track jacket encroaching on the edges, Elaine came prepared for a fight, but failed to think of how many fires she really just started.

"This isn't over cowgirl." The baron crawled over to find a small device he planted in case of a hostile takeover. "I ruled this place and kept order. When the god leaves, the insects will swarm the city. Enjoy your last minutes of life." Before Elaine could draw her pistol to attempt to disarm the man of his detonator, he pressed the button igniting the room. Even though she failed in preempting the attack, a quick move relocated her outside of the security area and into the corridor.

With the lack of subtlety Elaine brought with her, the compound went on a state of high alert to see how the altercation would fare. The first few gangs within the mall tried to put up some defense against Elaine to prove their worth, but after Elaine tore through three gangs, it became obvious the rite of succession would soon be called. Stranded in the middle of a three story mall with the most dangerous criminals in the ruins of New York, Elaine found herself as the trophy for installing a new syndicate in the literal ashes of where the old had fallen.

The bottom levels contained the majority of the gangs and their personal possessions. Each section broke up with smaller gangs taking stock of storefronts and some of the backrooms, while the larger gangs claimed the two story department stores for their own territory. The staircases and elevators in the market area of the mall were destroyed to control internal movement within the compound. Any way up and down the mall would come through one of the major gang controlled department stores or the hollowed out elevator tubes. Stores on the second floor mostly held the collected syndicate resources found within the ruins for sale and for personal use of gaining more power within the city.

Within the food court of the mall, the gangs set up a trade station for each cartel to peddle goods between each other, while giving the syndicate leaders a cut of the profit. It swayed in the stillness of the hushed predicament. Once the bomb erupted high within the rafters, each lord knew what would take place. Each of the larger organizations made back alley dealings with the smaller groups to sway them over with delusions of grandeur, knowing full well the smaller gangs would more than likely kill each other off.

Elaine stood up. She brushed off the dirt from her jacket and tried to reposition her hat. Her hand went straight to her hair pulled into a ponytail. Whatever happened in the calamity displaced Elaine from her hat, a problem she placed above the soon to escalate gang war she willingly unleashed. The sheriff knew she could take down the crime spree in this city, but no way did she want to do it without her hat.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top