The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_vote_lcapOh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_voting_barOh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_vote_lcapOh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_voting_barOh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss)

Post by Shadowoof August 26th 2017, 9:57 am

On a day like any other, a feline prowled the streets, from one glance this black feline looked perfectly healthy, with natural green eyes, a nice glowing coat. Yet this innocent looking cat was not so innocent, for it was on the hunt for entirely different reasons then one could expect an natural cat to hunt. For this cat had no clue yet a clue what it hunted. It hunted... Something else. A being unlike any other, a being so strange there was no other way to explain it. She did not know it's name, only that it was called by the euphoria feeling of Bliss. As to why it took such a name was unclear, but this cat did not think it to be it's true name. Who would think such a name was a good choice?

Now, this Bliss character could be doing anything, whatever a Bliss did around this time a city that was named as boring as a name New York could be compared to other city names, the cat could not care. It didn't matter what this Bliss was doing. What only mattered was what the cat did. For it would find itself in Bliss's vision. Just an ordinary cat doing it's own little thing, seated on the ground, staring right at Bliss. And for a reason, Bliss would not be able to look away from this cat, this ordinary cat with natural green eyes, but now those eye's displayed a hint of dark red as she would find her conscious fall...

"Damn it. Oh for the life of Mystic, damn it all." Ash yelled as he punched a brick wall with his right hand, the brick breaking under the power of his metal arm. His luck had not been the best. In fact, it was worse then usual. He had no clue what he was doing and that was something that took him by surprise. As much as he hated his old life, at least every waking hour he had something to do, somewhere to go, some place to rest at for the next day, a long trek to what should have been certain death for others was just another long mission for him. But here? There was no purpose, there was no mission. No Mystic, Dot, Reven or Jessica. No one to give him a mission. It was annoying, boring. And boring was worse then whatever his world could throw at him. Rubbing his temple with his bandaged hand, the rough fabric of old bandages a soft reminder of what lied under these bandages, he walked away from the damaged wall into a street.

New York was boring. People drove cars, people walked down streets, no one knew each other really, yet they walked side by side, crossed paths with dozens of people all the time. With only a mutter of sorry or excuse me. He hated it. Closing his eye, Ash just wished that something would.. happen. Something would catch his attention that would force him to do something, anything... However his wish for a lead was interrupted when he felt his arm tingle, as if the countless scars that covered it were reacting to something. He knew this was not the case, it only felt like it, yet it worried him. Opening his eye, Ash looked forward and across the street sat a woman in a public bench with a news paper. This woman would have passed his attention like any other if it wasn't for a few noticeable features. Long, silky black hair hung by her waist, two horns appeared above the news paper that covered most of her upper body, only one could be seen but Ash knew there was two, if the broken one could even count as a horn these days. But the final piece that told him who this was, was the black nails attacked to the deep seated red hands that held onto the sides of the paper, a glance of a suit's wrist collars just seen by his eye. Only one person belonged all these features. One god damned Timelord.

His one eye widened as the paper was folded, and Lucian was in full view, her black eyes with a red pupil in sight and starring at him, with one emotion he never thought would be even possible. Surprise. She was surprised. Surprised to see him of course. Why wouldn't she be. He was meant to be dead. Right? As soon as the surprise came however, it was vanquished and hid under a mysterious smirk as a couple of passerby's blocked Ash's vision of Lucian, only for her to be gone. Stepping back, Ash grabbed the handle of his rapier and spun around, about to draw the dangerous artifact only to be stopped by a red hand on his own, keeping the rapier sheathed to his belt, Lucian right in front of him. "You're no fun these days Ashy. I need to change that." she stated, her voice full of pleasure as she placed her free hand atop Ashford's head before he could say anything, and his vision faded as his consciousness did.

And what felt like seconds later, Ashford awoke, feeling wind breezing under him for a brief moment before he crashed into a chair, causing it and him to fall backwards. And when Ash finally stilled, his legs stuck in the air and the hard wood of a chair pressing into his coat, he let his vision sharpen before he considered his surrounding and what was before him was a young girl. One that somehow reminded him of someone he knew, only this person he knew was older and not a... child. "..Sup?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss)

Post by Bliss August 27th 2017, 7:18 am

Bliss was supposed to watch Lil' Bliss. But, in her defense, she did not want to. Nor, did she plan to.

With these best laid plans set into action, it came as no surprise when Bliss, prepped and ready for a day of work in her newly renovated technoqarium, left Lil' Bliss on the subway.

The old Lil' Bliss would have cried. Been afraid. Been helpless in a big city. Six months can change a person, and six months changed Lil' Bliss into someone with enough knowledge and know how to dial a preset number in the cell phone Ashley gave her. "Hi, Miss Tsukimi?" Her little voice asked for her aunt, whom was actually her younger half sister.

"Where should I pick you up?"

Lil' Bliss rested her hands on her cheeks and her elbows on her knees. Her bright yellow shirt made her more noticeable in the pale gray motion of New York City. The boredom began to take her more so than the lack of security in a city, better to be stabbed to death than bored to death.

Just in a New York minute, another staple of New York life broke before Lil' Bliss: a potential mugging! "Are- are you alright?" Lil' Bliss began to stand up, more for a beginning to her own flight rather than that of the stranger. "It's okay, my aunt sister is going to be here soon. She can deal with something."

Bliss felt relieved as she walked down the street. Her bag held under her arm, hair pulled back into a ponytail, and blue blouse hovering neatly over the jean shorts hugging her thighs all the way down to her knees all felt as though they took weight off Bliss. Then she stopped. Shifted her eyes. And allowed her memory out of the cage. "She's definitely dead now. I wonder if it counts since she is me, and I'm still alive?"

Bliss pushed her eyes back, meeting with a cat. Dark red eyes gripped her consciousness. It did not hold.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 29th 2017, 10:46 am

Ash stared at the girl for a second, before twisting himself from the chair and standing himself up. An eye looking to every corner  of the room. Besides the girl, he wasn't surrounded by white walls. At least something changed when it came to Luci... "Now that introductions are out of the way." Lucian's sultry voice came though and Ash gave a sigh, looking to the younger girl and then towards Lucian, a hand reaching for the rapier. "We both know that will keep me for only so long Ashy. How about listening to me before you go and kill yourself." Ashford stared at her, while he wanted to kill her, he knew the risks, the rewards too shallow. So he let his hand fall to his side, standing tall and silent.

"Good. Now." The red skinned woman would turn to the young girl. Looking her up and down. "I must apologize young lady. But I've kidnapped your... Future. And It's nothing to do with you or... My this is complex isn't it?" She would state as she brushed her long hair away, tapping the broken horn that adorned her forehead. "But this world is strange. You yourself are a strangeness that exceeds others. So. I'll give you a chance to save your Bliss." At the name, Ash slightly recoiled, giving Lucian a amused chuckle. She would then walk up to Ash, who remained silent and still as she placed a hand on him and he vanished, to which she turned back to Lil Bliss. "Do try not to die... Oh, and I'll leave a message for whoever you said was coming. I'm not a devil. Despite what he may say about me." Her voice was almost too cheery as she clicked her fingers, appearing behind the young girl before gently placing a hand on her shoulder, to which Bliss would suddenly find herself in a cell, large and comfortable.

Ashford looked at the young girl, giving a soft sigh as he scratched the back of his neck with his bandaged hand. "I myself apologize for Lucian. She doesn't have a choice but to do this kind of thing... That and she's a real bitch." His eye widened when he swore and he looked at the girl again, mumbling an apology for the crude language. "My name is Ashford, Ash for short. Best you give me your name, we'll work better if I don't have to call you girl. After that. I'll answer what I can, but we're gonna need to be quick."

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 4th 2017, 5:31 am

Lil' Bliss will fuck you up! Lil' Bliss will fuck you up! Lil' Bliss will fuck you up!

Or so the age old lyrics of one of the greatest songs ever not written goes. Lil' Bliss did not actually approve those lyrics, nor did she approve of those lyrics. As someone who did not drink, Lil' Bliss very often did not have fun. People who do not drink do not often have fun. Mainly, because eight year olds are lame and people who do not drink are lame. However, Lil' Bliss was awesome in spite of those things as opposed to whomever was writing this whom was over eight and drunk, yet still sucked. Fuck you Dave. Naw, you are cool.

"Oh no, Bliss hates being kidnapped." Lil' Bliss spoke the truth. Bliss did not like being kidnapped. She did not like it at all, but it did not matter, because once someone is kidnapped, they really did not have much to say about the matter. "We- we need to do something about this! She's Bliss and I'm Lil' Bliss. People call me LB or little angry princess sometimes."

The sense of justice pulsing through Lil' Bliss somehow called out to her half-sister aunt. She did not know if the half transferred to the aunt part. She also did the math and technically Lil' Tsukimi also existed in the universe where Bliss plucked Lil' Bliss, but Bliss would probably not want to go back and grab Lil' Tsukimi since she was under the age of two and also Bliss would just probably not want to go.

"LB, don't talk to strangers!" Dressed in a crime fighting outfit of a pair of Stanford sweatpants and a pink T-Shirt with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and a pair of glasses, Tsukimi grabbed Lil' Bliss by the hand and started to pull her away from the man whom probably wanted to murder her. "Most of them want to kidnap you!"

"Wait! Bliss got kidnapped and this guy is going to save her!" Lil' Bliss dragged her feet against the pull of her aunt. "His name is Ashford! He said I could call him 'Ash' for short! I don't know if the same goes for you! You should probably call him Ashford, because you began this conversation by saying he was a kidnapper!"

Lil' Bliss was right. Try beginning a conversation with someone by pulling a child away from them while saying they are kidnappers and see how long that relationship lasts.

Tsukimi let go of Lil' Bliss' hand. "Do you know where-"

"No! He said I could ask questions! He might be a genie, like last time, and if we don't do it perfectly, it ruins a wish." Fuck genies. "Where is Bliss being held and who was that weird lady who was here?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Oh good there's two of them. (Lil Bliss) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 6th 2017, 4:18 am

Ashford could accept a lot of things. He did a lot of things and had gone though far too many things to think he could be confused or surprised by many things.. Well he could be easily confused by a couple of things... Okay maybe he got confused a lot, wasn't his fault he isn't that smart. He killed things, he didn't try to solve problems, he just made assumptions to what he assumed was right. Never was he sure, but he wasn't always off.

This however, was.. Just. How did she even find him? From the surprise on her face, he assumed she must have not thought to find him, but she was an actor. Of course, she didn't matter right now. It was the small girl in-front of him, Lil Bliss. A name he remembered... Ish. Pretty sure he met a woman named Bliss, Ash listened to her ramble, that was till they were encountered by another woman, who suddenly appeared, taking the young girl and trying to get away from her... When they were stuck in a cell. "Right Please. Don't panic." Ash said this more to the woman then he did the child, but he hoped the words helped the child anyway. "I can't say for sure where we are or where Bliss is. But knowing the she-devil. A pocket dimension of hers. Small. Able to be crafted in a moments notice. And about the weird lady..." Ash assumed the woman ether met her to get here, or was transported here without notice, one way or the other, she was here.

"Her name, Is Lucian. She is what I call a Timelord. Beings that look after events in a timeline, changing them to fit their own will. They can create about anything, are very hard to kill and live purely to please the walkers. Lucian is a little... Broken, however. She is forced to be evil." After Ashford explained Lucian and her... reason, to what she is and why she acted, he moved to the bars of their cell and with a quick swipe of his metal hand's drills, cut though them, an action he repeated till a sizeable door was made midst the bars. Something he would step though before looking back to the strange duo. "Look. What this is, is a game. Bliss, being taken, is the goal, and the thing with Lucian is, every goal is reachable. She is the villain, and she must be defeated, she will always be defeated. She will, of course, take her bloody time to be so." He muttered the last part as he looked around the outside of the rather comfy looking cell, a long hallway that seemed to only go one way, which turned into an unseen bend to which he assumed was another hallway, always the hallways.

Looking back to the two, Ash looked them over, unsure how much help a child and the new woman would be if they encountered any... Threats. "You don't have a weapon do you? Or one of those powers a lot of you people have? Ether one would be liked."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top