The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_voting_barDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_voting_barDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro)

Post by Chellizard August 26th 2016, 5:07 am

The blade clamored on the ground, scuffing up the tile as Misaki simply flicked it aside. But it was to distract her, if not for a moment.

Chelle was planning on shadow stepping away, but Misaki had the upper hand here. And where did she even get the time to have the upper hand? Chelle was unsure, but Misaki had it - for now.

Summoning her blade back to her grip, she parried the air, flourishing her blade to show how amazing it could be when she wanted it to.

The horns upon her head swiped through the air as Chelle cocked her head, rearing back and away from the noxious gas that started to infiltrate her nostrils. Even if it smelled like perfume, it was too much at once, and it blew open her senses, clouding them entirely. She actually couldn't even open her eyes because of how strong the smell was. It literally blinded her.

But it wasn't nearly as blinding as the green Girl ALIVE! T-shirt that Bliss Fukuyama was wearing.

Chelle turned her head to see her BBIC (Best Bitch in Crime, to the plebeians reading this) coming into view and blasting away the cloud causing Chelle some irritation.

"It's always nice to have you here, m'love." Smirking, Chelle flipped her blade around in her hand and prepared herself for what was to come, her gaze falling back to the fox demoness.

The banter gave Chelle ample time to recover, her eyes flashing to an even deeper crimson as she moved into overdrive.

Bliss was about to be attacked from behind, and Chelle was not going to let that happen. Moving between the two, Chelle raised her blade horizontally to block the incoming swipe of claws. IF she didn't cut Misaki, she would be satisfied with at least breaking a nail or two.

"Enough of that, now... You need to look out for yourself before you start opening that cock holster of yours, wench." Chelle pulled out the low blows, a crass smile crossing her face as she stared Misaki right in the face.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro)

Post by Nine Tails August 27th 2016, 6:30 am

No spears or arrows pierced Bliss, but the words would lead to a more noble inclination for someone in the vicinity. Following the insults of an invisible fiend reminded Bliss of the Cheshire Cat. Sharp teeth bearing a sinister smile under the veil of eyes that saw too much. "First of all, shut up. Second of all, everything you just said is second hand lies fed to you by people seeking to destroy my reputation-"

Bliss felt the brush of Chelle pushing her forward. Whatever material echoed off the blade screeched into the inner caverns of Bliss' ears. "Woah, you sneaky Asian lady-"

"Oh good, I was afraid this entire melee would be boring, but Chelle decided to finally get involved. I'm so overjoyed." Misaki retracted her claws, allowing a broken shard to fall to the ground. "Much like you when you first bought that large yacht." Both of Misaki's hands lunged forward with open palms. Once within distance, Misaki would extend the weapons in an attempt to slice and dice her opponent, immediately withdrawing them to keep their length hidden. "I hope you got insurance to protect it from sea monsters and magical girls."

"Hey!" Bliss sent a blast to block one of Misaki's attack, pushing the fox back a few feet. "It was an unavoidable incident and I've been meaning to pull that boat out from under the Bermuda Triangle after that idiot pirate sank it- I've just been busy."

"Have you been tied up for the past few weeks? Was it with work or duct tape?" Misaki extended her nails from four feet away, hoping the bring down the savage nail in Chelle's chest.

Every second the nail grew closer, a wave of telekinesis erupted at a faster rate, shoving Chelle out of the way of the nail. A tiny amount of fabric would lay in the wake of Misaki's nail, but the edge did not spell doom. The end forced into Bliss' gut rang of that fate. "Oops. I guess I missed." Misaki pushed her force forward, further digging her nail into Bliss' body. "Let me get that nail out of you."
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 2nd 2016, 12:57 am

It would seem that her attempts were futile in even beginning to keep this fight a one on one - plus Misaki was a slippery snake, or fox, and intended to make this encounter a living Hell. At least, as close to Hell as she could manage.

Chelle would come between Bliss and the claw, in due time. However, Misaki's plan was obviously three pawns, a bishop, and a knight ahead of the Queen and her confidant.

As the banter was passed between them, Chelle shot Bliss a cross look, sighed, and looked toward Misaki.

"Who cares - it's just a stupid boat. Now stop being such a bitch and be STILL!" Flourishing her blade, Chelle would come forward, attempting to jab it into Misaki.

Bliss made the first move and sent Chelle out of the way of a claw coming for her own chest.

In the success of saving Chelle from a puncture wound, Bliss was now the victim of a claw in her gut. Chelle would have to fix that.

"Ooh, looks like you broke a nail - OR FOUR!" Slicing her blade down across the nails, Chelle would make sure to do it quickly to ensure that Misaki had no way to escape this time - plus she had it coming.

"Cowboys and magical girls aside, I'm just glad you're alright," Chelle would say toward Bliss, offering her a genuine smile of friendship.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails September 5th 2016, 3:03 pm

Four claws fell to the ground. A small slither of blood ran through the crevices of Misaki's fingers. A devilish look overcame Misaki's face.

"You don't care for valuable things? You will lose them all then. Pity, you really need those things." Two bolts of fire shot out from the fox demon towards Chelle, trying to force her hand in moving. Anticipating Chelle's movement in retreat, Misaki would attempt to use her shadow bindings to wrap Chelle's ankles together. "Too slow." A flash of light clashed against the new set of claws pressing from Misaki's hands. "I do not like mixing entities. I'm sure you won't mind me separating your two halves."

It felt as though the room shifted for a moment as chairs, tables, and a DJ stand all flew towards Misaki. "I like her angel side with a touch of demon. At least she isn't dog."

Misaki lost focus on Chelle. Bliss squared up and prepared for Misaki.

The smell of roasted plastic permeated through the room. Every inch of the corners began to erupt as the oil embraced the flames. Bliss focused on the sprinklers overhead, pushing the smoke towards the detector. The emergency rain covered the room, but failed to diminish the intensity of the fires heading for the hallways. It was in that moment, Bliss realized she lost track of Misaki.

A shadow moved behind Bliss. Misaki effortlessly pinned Bliss' hands behind her back and wrapped her hands. "Chelle." One of Misaki's fingers extended, barring Bliss' throat from freedom. "You lost. But, it is okay, because you were going to lose no matter what." Misaki pressed her claws through Bliss' back, impaling her. "On, no I think I severed her spine. I didn't want that to happen." A bloody claw tapped against Misaki's cheek as she let Bliss fall limply to the ground. "Have fun."

Misaki let Bliss drop to the ground, having insured her escape.
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 14th 2016, 12:52 am

"You obviously don't know who I am, then." Chelle said with confidence as Misaki suggested that Chelle needed material possessions.

Slow motion took over the entire scene. Chelle felt the shadows wrap her ankles, and she saw the equipment fly at Misaki... what she hadn't anticipated was Misaki actually getting the upper hand here.

Chelle watched in horror as Bliss let out a muted cry of pain. The sudden heightened pulse, and the fresh smell of blood filled Chelle's senses.

She could feel Bliss' heart beat from how hard it was pumping.

Blending into the shadows wrapped around of her ankles, Chelle vanished and reappeared beneath Bliss, holding her up and stable as her blade fell to the floor next to her. The sprinklers doused the two women, a pool of watered down blood dressing the marble beneath them.

As the Queen held onto her Princess, she glared after Misaki, the fox tails disappearing behind of a corner.

"Don't... speak." Chelle used one arm and held onto Bliss, carefully reaching to grab her blade. As she did, her horns disappeared and her wings unfurled behind of her. The once magnificent horns turned to ash and was washed away as her ebony and crimson feathers stretched and fluffed a bit.

"This... is going to hurt." She said, giving her friend a look of apologetic anguish.

Standing, Chelle hoisted Bliss, placing a hand firm against her spine to ensure there was no way she was going to bleed out. The pressure would save her, but it would be painful until she could get her some where safe.

Walking out of the building and to the sidewalk, Chelle kicked down doors as she walked, her stilettos making quite the mark. On the streets there was a crowd of people and reporters. Standing still for just a few moments, her wings curled to shield Bliss' face from the reporters, keeping her injuries and identity private.

"Move." Was all she said and the crowd parted in fear of the woman with black wings.

Stretching the feathered appendages, she took off, keeping Bliss tucked close to her with vigor.

"You better not fuckin die..." muttered under her breath, she flew off, looking for the nearest hospital.

This would be fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails September 14th 2016, 4:12 am

"Oh Chelle." Misaki stood over the slumped body of Bliss as blood poured from the much younger woman's back. "We seem to always leave behind a trail of destruction when we meet, so I'll be the bigger woman and leave. You can stay behind with the party." A sheet of darkness began to envelop the fox demon as she traipsed out of sight. But her work remained as a living testament.

Bliss remained in a cold statue of pain and agony. Her lips quivered as drops of water pushed down her cheeks. "Chelle-" Air brushed from Bliss' mouth in an exertion her breath could not reciprocate with a proper intake. Choking on her own blood slowed down her vocal capacity and lessened her eyesight. For a moment, Chelle looked like her crown bore too much weight upon her head. "Where's- Ashley? Where are your- wings?" Bliss rolled her head back as Chelle lifted her. She desperately wanted to keep her head up. Desperately wanted to be strong. Her desperation dwindled into a sober reminder of the death she dodged for so long. "I can't keep-" Her words slurred into a faint gurgle until they climaxed with a bloody discharge from her mouth. The stoic demeanor of Chelle's arm kept Bliss' head at bay, giving her a clear path to speak.

"My head. I'm sorry-" Bliss felt the blood along her mouth moved under the quiet reflection of the tears jotting down her cheeks. "I failed Tyuki. If you can go to Heaven- or Hell, or wherever- when you see Tyuki next- Tell her I'm sorry."

The words hung in the air as Bliss coughed up enough blood to drown her tears. "Tell Suzy to take care of Ashley. Tyuki- you dumbass."
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 14th 2016, 5:18 pm

The wind was her enemy, and the lack of a map was her vice. Picking a roof top to temporarily stop upon, the Queen sank down and used her wings to shield Bliss from any of the environmental effects of the chilly Paris air.

Gingerly cradling her head, she stood there, contemplating what to do next... until Bliss tried to speak.

raising back up into the air, Chelle would gently shift her wings, literally tipping Bliss like a tea kettle to pour the blood from her mouth and throat.

It was a temporary release as she lowered back down and moved Bliss to rest across her lap, her hands moving to put one under her head and neck, the other caressing her cheek.

"You can tell them your self." Chelle said, watching Bliss as tears filled her own eyes. The burden of deciding to let a friend die, or give them a curse they would probably never want... that was what hung over the Queen on this dreary day.

It wasn't but thirty seconds after Bliss' pulse fell flat that Chelle swiftly pulled the female up and exposed her neck. As soon as Bliss' hair was out of the way, she bit down into her and started to drink. And drink. And then, just as she was sure Bliss was nearly drained, she pulled her mouth from her neck and used her own fangs to bite into her wrist.

Tilting Bliss' head back, Chelle moved her freshly wounded wrist over her mouth and let gravity guide her blood back into Bliss' mouth. The process was slow, and it could take up to an hour for her to actually turn... but it had to be done.

Chelle was a selfish individual. She would not lose her best friend. She didn't care about the yacht, or the fact Tyuki likely could have saved Bliss in a healthier way... this had to be done.

It was the only way.

As Chelle's blood poured into Bliss' mouth, she would ensure the crimson liquid made it's way into her stomach by gently massaging her throat to ensure peristalsis.

"I see the place that we belong together... forever." she sang, her voice shaking as tears fell down her cheeks.

As time passed, and as Chelle sang off-key to the beat of her own drum, she finally ended the song, her eyes closing and her arms wrapping around of Bliss, just listening and hoping for her heart to beat again.

"You better wake up... I swear to myself that if this doesn't work... I'll find another way to bring you back." Covered in blood, and sticky humidity, she waited.

And waited.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 14th 2016, 6:41 pm

Color faded. A deafening silence expunged every sound shooting into her ears. "Why'd you have to die- Tyuki..." The softness left Bliss. Everything she once was pooled out of her from an open wound. All the misery and happiness. Her greed mixed in with her sacrifice and courage. Bliss put it all out there for a friend. And it all spilled onto the eloquent dress of that friend.

Courage was red.

Waves rode up a beach line peacefully. Each of their breaks left behind a trace of the ocean. A trace of eternity. The same water hit the same beach under the same moonless night sky. Bliss dug her hand behind her and looked out across the purple line. Every thought clouding her mind slowly washed away with each gush. She could stay here forever. For all she knew, she would stay here forever.

A pool began to form around her mouth. She picked her hand up to wash away the salt air, but the liquid rushed to her finger. A pour began to spill across her hand. Blood. But she could feel no wounds on her body. Nothing from her mouth opened a trail of blood. Blood flooded from her lips, pouring into her mouth as well as across her chin.

Her panic caused the skyline she gazed into a moment to dry up. The purple hue faded into a worn shade of grey brushed with black. Her waves grew dissonant from a proper key, jotting Bliss' consciousness to try and make sense of the moment she found herself rushed in.

Her heart beat and Bliss took a deep breath- opening violet eyes.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 14th 2016, 6:50 pm

Holding onto her for, what felt like hours, Chelle dare not move. She kept her arms wrapped around her tight, her wings shielding them from a light rain that swept through Paris. As they sat upon the roof top, nothing else mattered in her life.

Not her own flesh or blood. Not Anna. Not Thrones. Not her fame, and definitely not her fortune.

What mattered most was her friend. The one woman she could confide in without a shadow of a doubt.

Breathing softly, and listening as closely as she could, she nearly jumped when Bliss' heart let out a little thump. And then another.

As Chelle felt the muscle regain life, she peeled away from the embrace and looked down toward Bliss' face.

She could see her flesh become more clear than it ever had been. Her hair shining like a million stars. She watched as life came back into the woman. As her eyes opened, Chelle's own burning auburn met the smoldering violet.

Flashing a grin filled with nothing shy of love, she parted her lips to speak.

"Welcome back," she said, then planted a big, tear jerking kiss onto the girl before giving her another moment to breathe.

"I thought you were definitely a goner." Watery eyes met Bliss' once again as Chelle slowly stood to guide Bliss to her feet.

"Easy..." she would say, her hands clasping the femme's with a sort of guardian like grip.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 15th 2016, 10:42 pm

Bliss could only stare directly in front of her. The view was fine. "I think there's a hole in my shirt." Feeling began to come back to Bliss' fingers, but the rest of her extremities would stay on the bench for a while. "Are we going after that fox? She didn't get away did she?" Bliss could not tell anyone where they were, or what happened in the last twenty minutes, but she tried her hardest to keep her head in the action. Unfortunately, her head was a million miles away.

"I think I'm going to lay down. I need some coffee." The effort Chelle put into trying to help Bliss to her feet fell short of achieving its goal. "I've got this weird craving. Like when you get hit in the mouth, and you can taste blood- well, I kinda want to taste that." Feeling with her arms pushed her hands to explore a puncture in her neck. She did not remember a stab from Misaki as high as her neck, but perhaps Chelle dropped her or Misaki implanted something. "Did something bite me?"

Bliss' eyes began to glow with confusion and denial. "Chelle, why am I alive right now?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 15th 2016, 11:22 pm

As if guiding a new born lamb into the pasture, Chelle would gingerly help Bliss to her best efforts. Holding onto her, she would ensure that Bliss would not fall or crumple.

"Who cares about that fox bitch..." Rolling her eyes, she just sighed. Of all the things to worry about. Seriously.

Giving up on getting her to actually stand on her own two feet, Chelle swept Bliss back up and held her bridal style. As she held onto the femme, her wings unfurled and spread out to their maximum length. It was an impressive sixteen feet from tip to tip. The rain that washed over Paris had come to a soft misting, just barely trickling from the clouds above.

Looking down toward Bliss, Chelle lifted the two of them into the air.

"Well, uh." She paused. The truth was she hadn't prepared herself on how to explain to her best friend that she had in fact turned her into a vampire.

Well, a sub-class of vampire. A much better form of vampire.

"Okay. The easiest way to do this is to just rip the band aid off. So. Here goes." Looking ahead as she flew, her destination being Venice, Italy. She was flying to a remote location outside of Paris to open a portal to Hell and get the two of them to the Thrones manor.

"I ... turned.. you." She said, wincing as the words left her mouth. She felt a bit bad about it - cause it was more a curse than a blessing in the best of times.

The neat reflexes, mild regeneration, enhanced senses... those were all amazing. But the ever growing hunger and need for blood to maintain those powers... that was the catch. The ultimate sacrifice to have the gifts.

Chelle half expected Bliss to punch her. And, well, she deserved it.

"Before you try to kick my ass, you're still suffering some heavy wounds. And, your hunger is going to only grow. I need to get you back to the manor so you can feed and learn how to... control your urge and your new powers." She said, keeping her grip on Bliss firm, but not rough.

Glancing around from the vantage point, she halted with her wings shifting to pull them to a stop. She flapped them a few times to keep the altitude. Looking down she saw a somewhat remote field, and the daylight fading fast made it much easier to open a portal to hell in peace.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 19th 2016, 11:44 pm

"You turned me?" It made sense, but the sense was a square peg trying to push itself through the circle slot in Bliss' acceptance. "Like a vampire agenda? Do I need to come out as a vampire to all of my friends?" A queasy feeling began to swell around in Bliss' stomach. "I'm going to use all my vampire powers to kick someone's ass. I think I might go start something with Jules."

The sun needed to get out of here. A creature of the night- even if new to this, would need to first make it to the night. "I want to kick your ass. I really do, but I also feel like I'm about to be sick, so-" Bliss put her hand up over her mouth, but her palm offered no resistance as Bliss vomited on Chelle's dress. "I probably can't kick your ass, so we'll just settle on that. I hate these portals so much." Bliss felt her legs feel slightly more stable. "So, so much."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 19th 2016, 11:53 pm

Now popping up in the middle of the throne room inside of her Italian Villa, Chelle snapped and three maidens came and escorted Bliss as Chelle shed her dress covered in vomit.

"I deserved that," she said, another maiden bringing her a robe. Slipping into it, she tied the waist and moved ahead of the group of girls practically dragging Bliss, a bucket being held by one, a cold rag by the other, and the third support the majority of Bliss' weight.

Gliding smoothly down a hallway to an elevator, she stepped in and pressed the basement button.

The elevator plunged down into darkness, and it opened to a pristine clean hallway that lead down to a medical room with an attached freezer stocked with bags and bags of O negative.

Warming one of the bags, Chelle then offered it to Bliss.

"Here. You cannot kick Jules' ass unless you build your strength." She said, the three hand maidens having lead Bliss to sit down on a hospital gurney. Chelle sat on the edge of it, her hand extending to ensure Bliss took the bag.

"These portals are the easiest way to get around. Sure, they make you a bit nauseous, but you will get use to it." Grinning genuinely, Chelle moved a bit of Bliss' hair from her face and pushed the bag toward her again.

"Now drink."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top