The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_vote_lcapSmoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_voting_barSmoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) Empty Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP)

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2015, 1:35 am

"Smoooke gets in youuur eyes," sang Chelle along with the wonderful 1950s classic hit by The Platters. She was dressed in a hot pink halter dress with white polka dots decorating it. The skirt of the dress covered many petticoats to ensure the skirt was fluffy enough. Encircling her waist was a cinch belt with a wide flower shaped buckle.

Among the other business men and women was a renowned scientist for being a little... off his rocker, but at least intelligent enough to be accredited. Chelle and anyone else in the room at this 1950s styled party had the cash to be here. This meant everyone was a rich bitch and could afford to be here. Chelle was here to see if this man had malicious intentions with his portal to another time. She was also curious because Tyuki had mentioned being thrown into a time vortex at one point during a dinner party at the manor.

"Anna?" Chelle called, looking around for a moment before she spotted her trusted assistant.

"Yes, my mistress?" she asked, offering a smile as she came back toward Chelle. Anna is a very petite girl with stark white hair, which was tied up into a tight ponytail curled into ringlets. Her dress was the same style as Chelle's, but instead of pink with polka dots, it was yellow with stripes. She looked like a normal girl, but beneath all that was her half fox demon side. She was only graced with 1 tail as of now due to her age, and half bred blood.

"Ah good. Here you are, where'd you run off to my little fox~?" Chelle cooed as her arm curled around of Anna's.

"I was phoning Clarissa to make sure the twins were behaving. All is well at the manor as well, m'lady." Offering a bright porcelain smile, Anna put away her phone after clicking a few things in her appointment book.

"So our next party is set for the yacht, correct?" Chelle said, swaying with Anna to the music that had been playing in the background.

"Yes! I am most excited for this next party, too. The twins think that they're not getting a birthday party." Giggling softly, Anna stopped a waitress and grabbed two glasses of wine from the tray.

"Ah, this is the good stuff. Glad to see we're getting spoiled here after all. I was worried this was going to be a bust." Chuckling, Chelle accepted the glass from her dear friend and took a sip.

"Ahhh... tastes as good as it smells," she said, her arm still curled around of Anna's. The two were attached at the hip.

Ever since Chelle lost Cilian, and in turn Anna lost him as well, the two have never been closer. They were already a master/pet relationship, but now it was more. IT was as if they were sisters, or a couple. Either way, they were inseparable.

"Laaaaadies and geeeeeentlemen! It's time for our grand show! We are going to see into the past, and get to experience it!" Cheers erupted around of the room as a man came onto stage. He was wearing a lab coat, and a mic was passed to him from the announcer.

Nervously tugging his collar, loosening his tie in the process, he cleared his throat. He didn't look a day over twenty-four. "I.. err, I uh. Hi. I am.. hehheh... Here to show you all... *gulps*" slowly losing his train of thought, Chelle locked eyes with him and nodded him on. She gave an encouraging smile and rose her glass up.

"You're going to show us the past to enable and encourage us to move further into the future!" she shouted cheerfully.

"YES! What the l-l-la-lady in pink said! Youuu heard her folks!" stammering some more, but gaining more composure, he presented a remote and a curtain was pulled back on the stage to reveal a giant round cylinder on it's side that was maybe 2 feet wide and 15 feet in diameter.

"This machine will only allow for travel too and from our time to the past with this remote control! And the controller responds to these bracelets!" he held up three bracelets, and one of the same was on his wrist.

"Only me and three other people can step into the past with these on. I have experienced the past. And as I did, I realized I looked a little odd in my first visits. So, everyone here should be in the themed wear which means no one will need to worry about changing to fit in to the past!" grinning, he started to go off of a list, allowing people to get ready to go for a trip into the past.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) Empty Re: Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP)

Post by Nine Tails July 27th 2015, 9:53 pm

The level of pleasure Misaki took from the room could only be measured in small glimpses as the shadows moved around Misaki's every step in a black pencil dress. Her hair rolled up into curls, keeping her hair just below her cheek with full body. After leaving behind a trail of perfume to intoxicate the room behind her, Misaki stepped up to the platform with her fox skin around her neck. "Yes, that little nerd needs our help."

Misaki stepped forward with everyone of her heel clicks striking the marble floor like high keys on a piano. Information gathered through her network spoke about a man with the suitable gift of performing time travel. By what means he did or for what purposes did not matter. What mattered was his cooperation with her, and his exclusiveness against any other onlookers. He began a conversation with two women who stepped up from the audience to speak with the half crazed man. One voice rose above the other. It did not sound sound and sweet like the little elf, or proud and boisterous like the angel; it must belong to the demon she met. The one she parleyed with earlier.

The closer Misaki strode towards the stage, the more her appearance faded from sight. Invisibility took her away from the crowd, only to appear on the stage behind the man, securing one of the bracelets around her wrist. "I'll take one science little man." After the lock of the gauntlet Misaki looked to Chelle. "Boo, you whore. And you're little friend too." A snarl rose from the foxes snout in the scientists face. "Maybe your little friend should do us all a favor and use one of those knives to help make sure you don't have any hands to put those bracelets on." Little did Misaki know how great an insult she unleashed.
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) Empty Re: Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP)

Post by Chellizard July 28th 2015, 3:35 pm

Enjoying the party, and just clapping along with other people, Chelle was not paying too much attention to anyone else at this time. She had not even noticed Misaki until it was too late.

Sniffing the air, she made a grimace across her face. Why hadn't she smelled it earlier? Maybe it was due to her having a light buzz and alcohol really did null her senses. Grumbling, she released Anna's arm and calmly stepped forward after composing herself.

"It's never wise to call someone a whore. Especially when speaking of yourself," going straight to third grade outta Compton, Chelle held an expression that resembled 'Yeah, I did just say that; what are you gonna do about it?'

But her rhetorical question was easily answered by Misaki's next action. She took a bracelet, put it on her wrist, and grabbed the scientist. He was flustered and flailed in her grip.

"He-HEY LADY! Whaa-whaat are you doing?!" His glasses slid down the bridge of his nose as she was pressed into Misaki, his hair becoming disheveled.

"M'lady, I do believe she's calling you out, and me. Shall we do something about it?" The risk Anna would take to keep Chelle's identity hidden was a must.

Chelle narrowed her eyes and pointed toward Misaki.

"You are a fool! Stop interrupting everyone's festivities and enjoy being taken by security!" Chelle recognized Misaki, finally, and a spark erupted inside of her. Did Misaki recognize Chelle? The mask Chelle had worn during their first encounter was sure toe conceal the majority of her identity, and what with her appearing as a normal woman now, just enjoying a glass of wine and this marvelous science project, there was no way Misaki could have known!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Smoke Gets in your Eyes starring Misaki Mae and Chelle Takeiro (Double XP) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails July 29th 2015, 3:29 am

Something about the woman in front of her swam against Misaki's current. Her voice screeched out a memory, but Misaki did not know the face. Some interloper in the past perhaps? Perhaps. But, what would she know of plans. Nothing but futility. "Oh, little, tall woman, you are so foolish in your zeal. Your lips can barely open large enough to expel the drivel of words seeping out. Maybe we don't do as much botox next time. Some cultures find wrinkles and age lines beautiful. Maybe you go there."

"Calm down little one. You're getting too excited. I just mean to take a visit with this man on his adventures. Why don't you go find a corner to bang your head against for a few minutes." Misaki never meant for her comment to be taken literally, but would not mind if her intention found itself fulfilled. "As for you..." A dark nail ran across the man's chest. "How about we see what this machine of yours can do. I am all for a change of time, and don't worry about those pesky people in the past. They won't know what hit them."

Perfume built up around Misaki like a cloud, giving off an intoxicating aroma. Her dark eyes drawn with contour lines to pull the corners of her eyes even further. Deep red indentions along the crevices of her lips held deep secrets. Dark secrets. Longing secrets. "Come now, little man. I don't have all the time in the world, but it seems you might have a solution to that."
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 30th 2015, 1:15 am

Misaki's words rubbed Chelle backwards, and she felt like an annoyed feline now. She almost audibly growled while she felt her canines ache. Her fangs were threatening to grow, but she held back her blood lust and calmed herself. Pretty pink painted nails waved in the air as she brushed off Misaki's words, a soft chuckle passing her lips.

Stepping up and into the stage, some people were already exiting the building. They were not looking forward to any confrontations, or the potential time-space rift that could be opened at any time and completely tear apart the Universe. No, they wanted to be at home, enjoying some down time. So as the people left, Chelle and Anna were the only two really important people left.

Anna felt something jerking her around inside of her brain. It felt as if the very essence of her soul was being willed to take command in the words spoken by Misaki. Anna, however, was not so easily tricked into banging her head against a wall, but she still felt immediately inferior to this woman.

"M'lady, I.. I can't seem to do anything against this woman. I... feel... I feel inferior." Anna said, a scowl forming on her face.

"What do you mean?" she started, but then Misaki started to egg the man on and it made Chelle more wary of her intentions.

As Misaki spoke to the man, Chelle grabbed two of the bracelets from the table and forced one on Anna's wrist, and then one on her own.

"I... I..." The scientist stammered, and then pressed the button on the control. It suddenly started up the machine and a portal formed. It looked like a television screen, but viewed into 1950s Atlanta, GA.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails July 30th 2015, 6:59 pm

The intention of Misaki's words never gave quite the satisfaction of watching Anna carry out her orders. "Well, this is something interesting. Dear, would you mind escorting this scientist somewhere safe? I would like to speak with him later and do not want anyone else to bother him." So, the other other woman did not appreciate what Misaki hoped to achieve, but the fox did not concern herself with the demands of the chicken. "Don't worry. You barely understood what was put before you in the first place. You can go back to your cocktails and trading of your goods for their attention and never even know what you missed."

Darkness would begin to form around Misaki and the others with the bracelets, giving an unintentional transition from the party to- well another party. Or at least the theme of the environment came across in a festive manner, until a man with a cylindrical cone began yelling. Knowing something out of the ordinary shifted in the setting, Misaki would just leave Chelle to deal with the misunderstandings and improper trespassing. Once Misaki captured the scientist, she could just leave Chelle and her friend in the past and eliminate a witness to her crime. It would be like stealing a death ray and then beating the hero to death with it. Perfect, but not greatly efficient, possibly more satisfying though.

The only problem with Misaki's plan would come up as she grabbed for Anna by mistake and pulled her off towards a side room to begin her mistake, wandering into a smoke heavy stage of a library. "Now, we talk about getting back to the-" Misaki projected her nail in anger. "You're of no use to me! Tell me why I shouldn't cut you to pieces right now!"
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top