The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_vote_lcapDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_voting_barDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_vote_lcapDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_voting_barDangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) Empty Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro)

Post by Chellizard March 31st 2016, 1:30 am

It was the day of one of Paris' biggest fashion expos in the last decade! So many designers would be here with their latest lines not even released yet! Chelle had been cordially invited by Paris' Madame President Maureen Laroix.

Usually being accompanied by body guards, The Queen of Thrones was not for once in her many days of life. At least not on her heels. She had a select few guards that hovered several feet behind of her, and one of them was posing as her date for the evening.

Wearing one of Vera Wang's latest in haute couture, all eyes turned to her upon entrance. IT was a strapless black gown with actual hand picked black swan feathers making up the train of the gown. She looked so ravenous. A split ran up the right side of the gown's train, showing off Chelle's long legs as well as her choice heels. Black four inch satin heels with a singular slender strap just across the top of her foot. As she walked throughout the mass of people toward her seat, she was given compliment after compliment. She nodded her head, her dark brown hair curled and pinned in a half up half down style.

Chelle was being very formal, and kind tonight. She was just here to enjoy a fashion show. It was an average day for her - no work, just some play. The body guard that posed as her date gently placed his hand along her waist, guiding her through the crowd safely, while speaking low into his mic to the other three guards stationed at different points in the building. She always felt like a package that needed to be secured, but she had grown so used to it over the years.

Seemingly floating as she crossed through the crowd, she finally made it to her seat, her eyes scanning the place until she locked eyes with a very, very familiar woman.

What the hell was she doing here?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) Empty Re: Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro)

Post by Nine Tails March 31st 2016, 2:06 am

Misaki Mae. Is. Fucking. Fabulous.

Maybe others needed to take time to get ready, but Misaki always stayed ready for making a mark on others. Her little foxes filled in as Misaki walked through the halls of the large veranda. Her fingers flickered to her assistants as the five foxes made their ways off, looking beautiful in stolen dresses from an uncoming designer named Mitsuko who made her name by using Bliss' fortune. Misaki took the poor girl to the haphazard realm of vanity and hatred she carved out for Mitsuko to make her more dresses- or die. The girl would be happy enough Misaki left her alive to make more dresses for her in the future.

After hacking into Tyuki Gold's cell phone, Misaki managed to find an itinerary highlighting the highest, most fliest fashion event of the season. Misaki would make it the event of the year.

Stepping out in a red dress with orange ribbons pulling her form to fit, Misaki looked over her nails as she stepped past security. One man put his hand forward to check her credentials, drawing Misaki's eyes. "No. You answer to me."

"Yes. Mam."

"Halfway through the show, take this stack of money and make it rain on a model. It will be fine." Misaki pushed a stack of money into his chest as she walked towards her seat. Her weapons remained under her skin. Her spells on her tongue. "Oh-" She waved her hands towards Chelle. "Hello. What are you doing here? You look much better than the last time we met. You must not have tried that hard. Today, you look you are trying very, very hard to look nice."
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro) Empty Re: Dangerous Women (Misaki Mae versus Chelle Takeiro)

Post by Chellizard April 2nd 2016, 12:10 am

Clearing her throat, she let her lashes bat and gently sweep the apples of her cheeks.

"Is it because my clothes don't resemble rags akin to yours?" She asked, raising a slender, groomed brow.

Chelle's lips pursed, her cheek bones being even more accented and her jawline looking as if it could cut glass. She took in a deep breath and sighed.

"Look. Let's not make a scene, Miss Mae." She said, giving a look of 'yes, I do know who you are.' It was hard not to know who Misaki Mae was.

This woman ran one of the biggest underground cartels in all of Japan. She was, dare they say, even bigger than the Yakuza.

Chelle was glaring daggers at her. She needed a distraction. She was literally holding herself back. She wanted nothing more than to rip this woman's face off. It was apparent that Misaki knew more things about Chelle than she had wanted her to know.

But, things were as they needed to be.

Chelle coughed a bit, bringing a silken cloth to her mouth as she did. She may hate this woman, but she would at least cover her mouth if she had to cough.

"I was invited here, by the way. The President of Paris invited me herself. Speaking off, excuse me, I need to get to my seat." Chelle gave a very Cheshire grin and then stepped off, the train of her gown flowing behind of her.

She walked off toward her seat next to the President of Paris herself. Madame Laroix.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails April 2nd 2016, 1:48 pm

Misaki sized up Chelle and flashed a smile. "I felt rags might be necessary for this party, seeing as you appear to be molting." The razor long nails from Misaki would reach out to grab a feather from Chelle's dress and pluck it. After dropping the feather to the ground, she would pull another from Chelle's dress. "I don't know if you need a tailor or a veterinarian, but you definitely can't pull this look off by yourself."

A president? A personal invite? "Oh, you need permission to go places. How sad. Chelle, you need to believe in yourself more and get over this low self esteem you have. Maybe it will start with your clothes." Mae would watch as Chelle went to take her seat with the President of France. A very new target for Misaki just came into being, and she did not intend on squandering this opportunity. "All of these are my seats."

Misaki moved towards the front row, opposite of Chelle through means of invisibility. "I need a favor from my little foxes." Misaki held her fox skin up to her face, whispering to her confidant. "You know that little designer girl we borrowed from Bliss? I want a copy of her. That copy really wants to meet the President of France. You know that don't you?" A curve of the lips came from the skin as it began to relay the message to Misaki's fox attendants through the building.

Three of the foxes, one dressed in an exquisite kimono with red hair dun up, while the other two wore more contemporary black dresses, went to the restroom, one in the dress entering the stall, while the other two stood lookout. A small featureless doll only three inches tall appeared from her hand. She set the little doll down and waited a few moments. Communication between realms took a little while, but that would not appease Misaki if she lost her chances. A small breath of relief and a welcome bark slipped from her mouth as the doll began to grow and take the shape of the petite 5'2 sister of Bliss Fukuyama.

The fox on Miskai's shoulder whispered in her ear. "Perfect." Mae scrathec his ear in delight.
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 2nd 2016, 4:48 pm

Normally, Chelle's rage would overtake her, but seeing as losing two feathers was highly suspected based on this woman's overall demeanor, Chelle let it go.

She had no words for Misaki Mae. She would let her win this battle of words. The war was to come soon.

It was something she knew would happen from the first moment she met Misaki Mae those months ago in Italy.

As soon as she reached her seat, she leaned over and whispered into her guard's ear.

"Assemble. I need my things." She said, handing over her clutch bag to her 'date.'

He held it with pride as he stood and walked away from her.

She sat still for a few moments, waiting for the crowd to thicken again. Just as someone stood in front of her, cutting Misaki's view off of her, she slipped out of the main hall and into a side corridor.

Finding an empty room, Chelle relayed her message into a small electronic device located in the designer watch on her wrist. It had been modified for events such as this. Revealing her location, a handy broom closet, she quickly changed after being given her things.

A small, simple bag was passed through a crack in the door. Slipping into the contents, she now wore a pair of leather pants, shin high boots, and a deep red corset with gold stitching. A large bow was tied behind of her back, adding a bit of flare to her 'costume.'

To finish the look was an intricately designed mask. Gold thread decorated the majority of the mask, it's base being a deep red to match her corset. The mask pressed over her face like any typical tuxedo mask, staying in place by sheer willpower.

She then stepped out, her wings not yet making a show. No. She wouldn't need them. For now, she stood as a 'normal' looking person. As normal as a woman dressed semi-pirate like could be.

Her guards stood by, waiting for any command given to them. The same one that brought her the costume took her feathered gown and stashed it away on a clothes rack next to it's twin made of ivory colored feathers.

"I'll show you permission... You need my permission to be anywhere near me..." She said to herself, just under her breath, as she walked down the hall to step into the crowd. As she did, she noticed two girls in black dresses accompanying a girl in a kimono. The three were heading off toward a bathroom. She thought nothing of it, of course. It was not weird for three women to accompany each other to the bathroom.

It happened more often than people thought.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails April 7th 2016, 12:19 am

Two models walked by in clothing no normal person would pay to wear on any street or in any venue. Of course it would be $1500 for such ugly attire. How else would they make the money back? "That dress is very ugly. I hope you are not in bad enough taste to wear something." A woman with a tightly pulled back face occupied the seat next to Mae, but the kitsune never looked back to acknowledge her as she made her comments. "Money has such a dreadful way of changing people for the worst. I feel fashion displays that the most."

"If you're so talented, maybe you should-"

"You should refrain from speaking to me before I cut your throat." Misaki placed her hands back upon her knees as her claws flashed a small appearance. "I am try to enjoy the show. That woman looks as though she is wearing the meal she vomited before hours ago on her head."

The doll resembling Mitsuko walked in between the three fox maidens. Each step of their hips in perfect accordance with the lead of their cadence. The quartet kept in step behind Chelle, making their way into the auditorium a few moments after the masked woman entered.

One security guard stepped away from the door, holding the stack of cash Misaki put in his back pocket. His approach to the stage did not arouse any looks other than mild inconvenience from something explaining how much they paid for these seats. The first stack of cash floated down over a model wearing a nice evening gown Misaki described as 'the dress white girls wear to explain their black boyfriends to their fathers'. The next few wads of cash continued to shower the models in cash while the crowd looked on in far less than amused faces.

Other than Misaki. Misaki fucking loved it.
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 9th 2016, 2:03 am

Chelle furrowed her brows, making her mask shift with her face as she watched the scene unfurl in front of her. Misaki was really making it rain on the models. Sighing, Chelle made her way toward the back stage, a guard stopping her in her tracks.

She shook her head at him and grabbed him around of his throat, holding pressure there for twenty short seconds. He went from red, to purple, to blue fairly quickly. As soon as he passed out, she sat him down on a chair and put a pair of dark glasses over his eyes.

He was a big man, but Chelle's superb strength beat him easily.

She made her way back to the dressing area, and waded through the models until she was next in line. As she walked, a pair of black and red wings spread out behind of her. This run-way now looked very Victoria's Secret.

A sheath was strapped to her right wing, and as she walked, she shifted her wings and unsheathed the sword.

The rapier was long, pointed, and double edged. The people in the crowd were beyond confused as they all witnessed this masked woman on stage draw a sword.

As the money rained upon the catwalk, Chelle's blade would slice through the bills, leaving shreds of cash strewn about.

"Can we please keep it classy here~?" she would say with a slight purr behind her words.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails May 30th 2016, 3:19 pm

Watching dollars rain on Chelle gave Misaki a pleasure even she did not expect to find. Even when Chelle sliced through the money, it still left a smile on Misaki's face to put such a distinguished fiend in such an unglorified position. "Give them what they paid for!" Using her program as a loud horn, Misaki called out from the front row.

Looking upon the weaponry her foe brought with her let Misaki know the time for play was over. "Security! There is- hmm." A retractable claw almost plunged through Misaki's disguise as she placed a finger to her cheek to think of the situation. "A villain! A supervillain from Hell here for our goods and possibly to take hostages!"

A room full of confusion would give Misaki plenty of room to navigate. Far more room than Chelle would gain by trying to class up the place. "I'll try to hold her back!" Oil would shoot forth from Misaki's hand, trying to coat the catwalk in a slick surface and gain some traction on Chelle. She just needed a little to kindle the fires of the fox flame. And of course set Chelle on fire with literal fire.

The servants of the fox made their way to the dressing area. They knew the plan all too well and trusted in their foolish pawn.
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 6th 2016, 4:39 am

Chelle had the tables turned quite quickly, and she felt a bit of happiness rise in her chest because of it. She did not want to be known for the hero, or the villain, but in this instance, her name as a hero was going to be smashed and she was glad. She was not meant to ever be known as a hero, and that was the purpose of her organization. To be the balance.

As the oil slicked over the cat walk, Chelle's wings spread open to lift her into the air, making any chance of tripping her moot.

"Try harder than that, you sly fox." Chelle called, almost purring as she taunted Misaki.

But, the flames that followed her were somewhat bothersome. Using her wings to extinguish the flames, she had to fall back to the stage. She smothered the fire and plucked a few singed feathers out of the gorgeous appendages to only drop them on the stage.

"You will pay for this," she said, making a lunge toward Misaki, her sword flourishing as her wings pumped to propel her forward.

Her aim was true.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails June 9th 2016, 6:21 pm

"Try?" Misaki pulled her hands from her side. "Harder?" The orange tint of her eyes flashed with opportunity. "Why, I think I will." The blue glow of the fox fire still held true to Chelle's form, painting the target in a perfect light. The same sharp sword protruded to pierce Misaki through her heart- and Misaki stood in the wake of the attack.

The blade entered Misaki. A sharp pain entered her body, but the blade could only go a few centimeters into her chest before the blade could no longer invade anymore. A small stream of blood seeped into the fabric, beginning to trickle down towards her abdomen. Starring down at the blade in her chest, a smirk rested upon Misaki's mouth. "You should try a little harder."

Shadows would slide up to grapple Chelle's ankles while Misaki reached out to put her hands on the bases of each of her angelic wings. Oil seeped from the pores in her hands as she caressed the base. Her smirk bore teeth as flames began to form in her hands. "Burn."
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 11th 2016, 2:45 pm

Expecting the blade to so easily slip between Misaki's third intercostal space, Chelle didn't put enough umph! behind of the strike. The tip of the blade is all that pierced the woman's flesh. Something told Chelle that this woman was tougher than she seemed.

This made her narrowed her eyes in frustration.

As she made the motion to pull her blade back away from the shadow fox, she found herself being held by the ankles with tendrils made of shadow. The tendrils would pull and hold onto the winged woman, keeping her from doing any more harm to the fox demon.

"I suppose I should." commenting with a bit of malice behind her words, she writhed, attempting to get out of this little predicament.

She felt the oil seep onto her wings, and something told her there was going to be a roast next. Star of the menu, roasted angel.

Preparing for the worst, Chelle closed her eyes and concentrated all of her will into transforming into her more demonic state. It would ensure the safety of her wings - at least what didn't get burnt before she made the final transition.

The transformation was quick, her olive skin becoming dark gray, a pair of horns growing from the crown of her head, and her wings shrinking to nothing but ash as the fire enveloped them. She felt a stinging pain just before the transformation was finalized, giving her the proverbial upper hand in this skirmish.

"You must not really know who I am." a smug grin fell upon her lips as the Queen looked across the room to a shadow and vanished from Misaki's grip. Appearing in the shadow across the room that she had spotted, Chelle took a few moments to recuperate. She had taken a heavy hit, despite her appearance change. She took a deep breath and sighed, looking for the nearest human.

It wasn't her normal approach to ensuring her own health, but she had to do it. Taking her time, she carefully grabbed a girl that looked a bit intoxicated, but smelled of A positive. Brushed her hand over the girls' face, she whispered a single word.

"Sleep."

Chelle's voice was more intoxicating than alcohol, or at least this weak minded girl thought so. Biting down into the female's throat, Chelle drank quickly, only taking what she needed. When she was finished, she licked over the wound and brought the girl to the arms of her security guard.

"Ma'am... was that necessary?" He asked, concerned for the well-being of this ordinary girl.

"Yes." She said, looking through the crowd back toward Misaki. If it weren't for the crowd, Chelle would have been found quickly. But, with people still running around like idiots, and trying to safely watch the skirmish, well - it was the perfect veil.

Standing up, Chelle wiped the excess blood from her mouth with the back of her hand and stepped forward, her sword still in her other hand.

"You think you're finished boring me?" bellowing her call, she stepped forward through the crowd, it parting alike to the red sea for Moses himself.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails June 25th 2016, 4:32 pm

Well this was wonderful. Misaki could barely contain her excitement as she sent the demonic queen scurrying away in a desperate teleportation. "Still soaked bae." Fire still burned around Misaki's hand. It would leave soon enough, but for now she waited. The flicker of flames  needed to be elsewhere.

Fires would spark up at the entrances to each door. Soon they would spread to the outlying chairs and terraces built around the room. Spreading fires ate most of the cloth adorning the room within a matter of seconds, basking the room in a low light. Flickers of shadows began making their presence be known. A man helping a woman flee. No good. Two women covering their mouths as they poured through the remaining exit. No good. The figure of a woman feasting on a woman. Exactly the prize she sought.

"Just because you are a simpleton who is easily amused by your childish things such as clothes and men, does not mean I am the one boring you. It is not my job to enlighten you." With the room catching ablaze and Misaki's claws ready to parley the sword, nothing other than a smile could come from the Kitsune's mouth. Her fox reached over and whispered something in her ear. "Oh, but I wouldn't know how to burn a demon alive. I guess there's no wrong way to start trying."

Knowing the demon's shoulders were still coated in oil, and seeing her fox fire glimmer around her adversary, Misaki shot out a quick blast of fire. It was not a matter of 'if' for Chelle to move away, Misaki anticipated her wily moves, but it was a matter of where she would appear. Given her close range weapon, Misaki assumed she would appear just before her, on a platform filled with oil. If her premonitions proved correct, Misaki would use her shadow bind to wrap the demon queen of Thrones in place and disable her ability to attack.
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 23rd 2016, 9:08 pm

This issue with using a sword is the fact that it's used for close range combat. Well, in most cases.

Chelle held onto her blade as she started to walk through the sea of people toward Misaki. The crowd was thinning more and more as she stalked forward. The hall was almost empty, save for the runway, chairs, tables, and snack buffet trays lining the back wall. Well, and a bar. There's always a bar in these places. She could smell someone cowering behind of it. They just wanted to stay and watch what was happening between these two women.

"Then let me enlighten you!" Chelle said, a ferocity rumbling from the pit of her chest as she used her sword alike to a spear.

She reared back and flung the weapon in a projectile fashion. The blade cut through the thick atmosphere between the two women, making a sharp whizzing noise as it flew. If it were to hit Misaki, it would pierce her between her collar bones, aiming to knock the wind out of her.

And whether or not it were successful, Chelle would follow up with a chair from the tables around of her. She would literally pick it up and throw it at Misaki - full force.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails August 24th 2016, 8:47 pm

An empty room echoed the graceful departure of the blade from Chelle's hand as it spun in the air towards Misaki's throat. A gleam sparked in Misaki's amber eyes as quickly as the claws retracted from her hand. One swipe knocked the blade to the ground. "Oops." Flames shimmered off the reflection of the razor sharp claws. "I honestly believed I would slice your little tooth pick in half. I guess someone knew how to make a good blade."

Chelle had seen to much. Misaki planned on remedying her vision with a trick of her own. A glass vial shattered in front of Chelle's feet, releasing a noxious gas disguised as a perfume. Not only would it obstruct her vision, but if sustained for long enough, the fox fire would cause Chelle to glow even more while beginning to more her consciousness from this world to the fox dream realm. Misaki smiled as she began to phase into an invisible state.

Her state did not come quick enough though. A table flew across the room, hitting Misaki in her chest. While the table only succeeded in knocking the fox down, it did give enough of a pause for a telekinetic gust to disperse the cloud. "You look like you could use some help." Wearing a green Girl Alive! T-shirt with a black pleated skirt and a pair of knee high boots, Bliss broke onto the scene.

"You miserable little whelp." A voice floated through the air, pulling Bliss' attention towards one of the pillars. "I should- oh, if it isn't Bliss Fukuyama. I thought I captured you."

"I've never met you. This will be my first time dismantling what stupid scheme you have." Once she knew Chelle was in good shape, Bliss focused on her own impact on this fight. In any case, Chelle would probably put up more of a fight than Bliss. "If I do it right it will be the last, and you better hope capture is the way I choose."

"Oh, I just assumed on your way through the halls you would have been bound and gagged three or four times by any number of villains, or goons, or girl scouts looking to make a name for themselves. I truly meant no offense." Misaki reappeared behind Bliss, her claws fully extended to bring down upon Bliss. "I was merely looking out for your best interest."
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 26th 2016, 5:07 am

The blade clamored on the ground, scuffing up the tile as Misaki simply flicked it aside. But it was to distract her, if not for a moment.

Chelle was planning on shadow stepping away, but Misaki had the upper hand here. And where did she even get the time to have the upper hand? Chelle was unsure, but Misaki had it - for now.

Summoning her blade back to her grip, she parried the air, flourishing her blade to show how amazing it could be when she wanted it to.

The horns upon her head swiped through the air as Chelle cocked her head, rearing back and away from the noxious gas that started to infiltrate her nostrils. Even if it smelled like perfume, it was too much at once, and it blew open her senses, clouding them entirely. She actually couldn't even open her eyes because of how strong the smell was. It literally blinded her.

But it wasn't nearly as blinding as the green Girl ALIVE! T-shirt that Bliss Fukuyama was wearing.

Chelle turned her head to see her BBIC (Best Bitch in Crime, to the plebeians reading this) coming into view and blasting away the cloud causing Chelle some irritation.

"It's always nice to have you here, m'love." Smirking, Chelle flipped her blade around in her hand and prepared herself for what was to come, her gaze falling back to the fox demoness.

The banter gave Chelle ample time to recover, her eyes flashing to an even deeper crimson as she moved into overdrive.

Bliss was about to be attacked from behind, and Chelle was not going to let that happen. Moving between the two, Chelle raised her blade horizontally to block the incoming swipe of claws. IF she didn't cut Misaki, she would be satisfied with at least breaking a nail or two.

"Enough of that, now... You need to look out for yourself before you start opening that cock holster of yours, wench." Chelle pulled out the low blows, a crass smile crossing her face as she stared Misaki right in the face.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top