The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_vote_lcapEstablishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_voting_barEstablishing Character Moment - Then and Now I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now Empty Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now

Post by The Nekromonga February 6th 2016, 3:12 am

Describe or quote the first post ever made for a character, their establishing character moment. Compare to where they are now.

ex. Diana - she had 7 unique magical swords back then, wore lots of pink sports attire, and debuted as a member of Awesome Squad during its first assembly at a member's coffee shop... carrying a starbucks, much to the owner's dismay. The Bloodsword, her signature cursed weapon, was just one of the minor magical swords in her arsenal.

Now: Diana's Bloodsword evolved to be her only weapon, and she ran the villain gig for awhile, killing people left and right. The demon sword eventually betrayed her. Now she's a burnt out martial artist looking for an identity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now Empty Re: Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now

Post by Chellizard February 6th 2016, 3:25 am

Tyuki!

Then: Pot headed girl struggling to graduate high school. She moonlit as a poorly dressed heroine at night, and skipped class by day. She use to attend yoga classes for the fun of it, and played a lot of mario kart and guitar.

Now: Pop-rock star Princess, leading vocals and guitar for one of the biggest bands in the world! They're sponsored and managed by Bliss Co. Tyuki is now known as Eclipse when she's moonlighting as a heroine - who is no longer poorly dressed! OH, and she can fly now! She earned her wings! She also stopped smoking pot due to a traumatic experience with Lucy Brillows.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now Empty Re: Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now

Post by Red February 6th 2016, 3:28 am

Lucius

Then: A homicidal maniac consumed by grief and rage, leading a glorified gang to rid the world of 'unworthy' sects of humanity through what seemed to be justified mass killings.

Now: A cleaned up supervillain and national leader looking for improvement in the structure of human society and most everything else, from technology to genetics. Though still carrying a rather 'dickish' personality, his intentions seem to be nothing but good, and his means improve everyday. The underlining difference between him now and then is that is long lost compassion has returned to him and his definition of 'evolution' has changed. He seems to be reforming into the progressive scientist he used to be.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 6th 2016, 4:05 am

Bliss: Bliss began as a computer science prodigy who worked on building the world's first quantum computer while living off of the girl who's dad she accidentally got killed by stealing some of his code while she worked as his assistant through school. A serum from her father killed her mother and gave her powers. Bliss shot her dad when he suggested using Ashley as a test subject for her machine.

Now: Bliss got ice powers and was the only person who wasn't a loser during the New York assault.

Nower: Bliss doesn't have ice powers because of an evil company. She manages a band of pop stars and owns a tech company that compartmentalizes data for better storage. She built a power suit and that went terribly, but she'll probably do it again.

Nowest: Everyone loves Bliss.

Elaine: A 17 year old girl who spoke with a cowgirl accent to try and establish herself as a street level superhero. Later became a fighter for the Phantoms.

Now: A cowgirl who speaks to a spirit corgi and fights cult forces in the world with the assistance of an apothecary and an English Noblewoman.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 6th 2016, 4:15 am

Chelle!

THEN: The past is hard to explain, but before Chelle became the renowned woman of business she is today, she started as a lone mercenary. She used her blade, and innate abilities to take down people for bounty. This was hundreds of years ago, of course.

Amassing a fortune unlike any other, and living for so many years gives a woman plenty of time to set up a name for herself. She has practically lived many different lives, but always falls back into one. One where she meets someone, falls in love, and has her heart ripped out. Her downfall before her final rise was a man killing her out of jealousy.

TODAY: Chelle is the owner of a multi-million dollar trade company and holds many hands in big wig companies around the world. She trades textiles around of the world, but has a giant tower in New York's rebuilt city called Blanc Tower. It's a giant black tower in the heart of the industrial district. It sticks out like a sore thumb, but it houses loads of offices for the many officials that work for her, and need an office for when they're visiting NYC.

But that's just civilian Chelle.

The Queen of Thrones, the woman behind the business, lives lavishly and flies in private jets to attend secret meetings for her underground organization known as Thrones. No one knows what to call the group, other than those in the group. To the outside world, they are vaguely known by a symbol. A heart wearing a crown.

Anyone who meets The Queen [ as she's known when donning a very Masquerade styled tuxedo mask ] is normally in fear for their lives. She is, first and foremost, a woman of business... until the beast is set free.

-My DeviantArt-
Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo February 6th 2016, 10:50 am

thistle

then: a crazy psychopath who could manipulate plants and believes she is some form of botanical messiah

now: a crazy psychopath who could manipulate plants better and rock and believes she is some form of botanical messiah

#characterdevelopement

Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now Iwanrheonsinging_zpse77ab8b6
Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : I speak every language but bullshit.

Number of posts : 215
Humor : Bad Language
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical February 6th 2016, 11:19 pm

Radical

Then: A guy that learned shit fast.

Now: A guy that learns shit fast.

Not much has changed.

Establishing Character Moment - Then and Now UoYqcCI
Radical
Radical

Quote : "To fight the unthinkable, you have to be willing to do the unthinkable."

Number of posts : 29
Job : Mercenary
Humor : "Do I look like a joke to you?"
Registration date : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 9th 2016, 9:41 pm

Sean

Then: Back in his humble beginnings, Sean was directionless for a lack of better words. A promiscuous drunk hydrokinetic on the streets of New York, Brooklyn to be exact.

Now: No longer promiscuous, but still as drunk as ever. A lot has happened since then, including both marriage and a family which makes it all a rather cluttered 2-3 years when one thinks back on it. Sean has learned to fall back less on alcohol, perhaps even how to be responsible about things. Family does that afterall. Now less directionless than before, Sean has found himself in the heroic business even if he hasn't congregated towards a permanent team yet.

Probably more to come.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top