The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_vote_lcapLooking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_voting_barLooking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_vote_lcapLooking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_voting_barLooking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) Empty Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp)

Post by The Nekromonga January 9th 2016, 9:42 pm

Nighttime, at a busy port in Thailand. The group of fishermen and pirates looked around the crowded market from the deck of their ship as they arrived at port, slowly maneuvering into a large, private warehouse. Guards were posted every few meters, armed with guns and spotlights. This was private property, and snooping was greatly discouraged.

The bidding would start soon. Warlords, druglords and eccentric personalities crowd into the warehouse looking for exotic things to collect. Accompanying them were tough looking bodyguards, armed to the teeth with military hardware. There were at least two or three big guys who were obviously metahumans, superpowered thugs protecting the merchandise. They were entertained by the local ladies from the red light districts, little money hungry honey traps looking for an easy meal ticket. Two or three at minimum per bidder who showed up, and still alot more for any late comers.

"Eeeiiii~ You got dolla, baby? Me love you long time. Call me!" The skimpy girls on the street outside the warehouse would unabashedly solicit from any rich looking passersby, especially those with invitations inside the warehouse. They could smell money on men as easily as sharks smell blood in the water.

The lights come on, and a small asian man wearing a vest and slacks greets all the guests who arrived. "Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Warehouse. Tonight we have very special items for auction. We're not yet even sure what it us but we're going to crack it open. Who knows what we'll find inside. Bring out the first item!" He gestured to the machinery crew, and the warehouse's machinery begins to come to life.

A large Manta shaped submarine was hauled into the warehouse floor by large cranes and chainblocks. The size of a small bus, made of some sleek black metal, and belonging to no known government, it was definitely an attention grabber.

"It looks... alien. Is it... even from earth?" One of them asks.

"We don't know. We found it recently Now, given its size we are not going to auction the whole thing. Instead, we're going to see what the thing has. ls anyone brave enough for a tour inside? " The auctioneer said, as a tough thug with heavy machinery used some jaws of life to prey open the manta-shaped sub's door. Water floods out of the sub, and some dirty looking laborers in rags were pushed in first with large floodlights. Some of the more fearless warlords would go in, followed by bodyguards to inspect the sub...

A second auctioneer would entertain the ones who didn't enter the sub, bringing them over to a large holding tank that contained some very large looking spheres. Eggs.

"For our next exhibit over here, we have some very special looking egg specimens." The auctioneer showed them the fleshy orbs, belonging to no life form known to common man or science.

"Mmmm. These must hatch into some very interesting animals. Perfect for my aquarium. Or my dinner table. Hahah!" The dirty old man laughs, his little Pattaya Princesses laughing with him. He demonstrates his lechery by giving one of them a warm, wet kiss on the mouth- the girl of course, doesn't object, and acts appropriately giddy, no matter her personal disgust.

"Yes, yes. We will ah, auction the eggs one by one shortly, yah? few minutes. Feel free to inspect the goods for yourselves." The auctioneer explained, having the eggs segregated into individual tanks with forklifts.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) Empty Re: Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp)

Post by Jeisen January 9th 2016, 10:24 pm

Thailand. Jeisen hadn't been here since the noodle incident back when he was a kid. But his network had informed him of a buy going on. They weren't quite clear on what it was, but it wasn't drugs or mundane weapons. Jeisen left those sort of things to the regular police officers. No, this buy was something odd even by metahuman standards. He looked through the scope of his rifle, bringing up the warehouse and buildings. Thermal showed a flurry of activity. A good sign.

Nolan: "Well.... I sure could go for some noodles."

Jeisen: "..... Shut it Nolan. I blame you for that."

Nolan: "Still?"

Jeisen: "Still."

The tiny robotic voice in the helm gave a sigh. Usually it was the opposite. With a snap of his wrist, the sniper rifle folded up and into Jeisen's wrists. He activated something on his suit and slowly faded from sight. Safely out of sight, Jeisen took off across the buildings as he raced across the roof tops. A quick shot of the grappling hook and Jeisen was soaring. He landed on the wall of the warehouse, his boots holding him to the wall. Right next to the power line.

With a flick of his wrist, Jeisen threw open the power junction box. He began playing around with the wires.

Nolan: "Do you actualy have a plan this time?"

Jeisen: "Don't I always?"

Nolan: "No"

Jeisen paused then nodded.

Jeisen: "Alright, fair enough. I'll give you that. This time though, I do."

Nolan: "Uh huh...."

Jeisen: "just shut up and modify this wire right here. Three minutes."

A small little zap eminated from Jeisen's left hand as Nolan modified the wire. Three minutes should be long enough...
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp) Empty Re: Looking for Friends in Asian Black Markets (Dubba Exp)

Post by The Nekromonga January 9th 2016, 10:46 pm

In the three minutes Jeisen tampered with the power box, the tour on the inside of the Manta sub was still going. There was alot of fascinating things Jeisen would probably not see from where he was.

A K-9 unit- a German Shepherd and his handler would likely find Jeisen at the end of his three minutes. The soldier himself couldn't see anything, but his little dog could smell something, and flashing a light at the power box the guard sees it was opened. He radios it in, and consequently, a jeep filled with four more soldiers were on their way...

The dog keeps barking at the invisible interloper. Then they started bringing out alien looking devices out of the ship, starting with the smallest pieces that could be carried.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 10th 2016, 2:57 am

Jeisen: "Oh damn, looks like they found me earlier then I expected.."

He muttered to himself inside of his helm. He planted a small orb on the left side of the box before phasing through the wall inside. He didn't like phasing through things like that but he didn't have much f a choice. His boots latched on to the other side with a quiet sucking noise, but Jeisen wasn't taking any chances now. He strode upwards on to the ceiling, hanging upside down while his invisibility cloak lasted.

Jeisen: "Nolan, run analytical scans of the sub. It seems... Strange."

Nolan: "Alright but if that security does anything...."

Jeisen sat above the sub, watching the happenings below. A plan was forming in his head. Actually 12 plans were forming in his head. Along with 4 possible escape routes, what he should eat for breakfast tomorrow, thoughts if this tech was human or not, three whitty comebacks just incase andddd a limerick just to be on the safe side. Jeisen mind was like inky tendrils of water, snaking down many paths or carving their own.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 10th 2016, 4:41 am

Several more minutes pass and, if the power was still on the slave laborers would be seen hauling out large chunks of ice with nothing more than gloves, ropes and ice picks. The audience was not impressed, until they started bringing out damaged pods... containing seawater, and strange humanoid skeletons. Seawater was pouring out of holes in the pods onto the floor. Which explains why most everyone was wearing boots.

All the people at the auction gasped and fell silent. Even the hookers got curious and took a closer look. "Alien... dead aliens?" The crowd said, rather disappointed.

The auctioneer though, didn't waver. He smiled and simply continued. "You are correct. But... we were able to find one specimen intact." The news made all the attending people take a closer look at the one intact pod. Indeed, its lights were still on and inside of the pod was some sort of fish person with dreadlock hair, eyes closed, still at rest. She looked to be still alive.

"...I'll pay five million for it." One collector immediately offered.

"Pffft. Seven and half million!" A warlord immediately countered.

The auctioneer smiled. "Very well. Any other takers? Going once..."

To add to the excitement, the works carted out a suit of strange looking dark armor with fins and scales incorporated into its overall aquatic design. One arm seemed to more resemble a lobster claw, while the other hand was articulated fingers.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 10th 2016, 9:25 pm

Nolan: "This tech..... I can't find anything else like it. Hell even the rudimentary scans of it aren't like metals from earth."

Jeisen wasn't surprised about the alien tech. His own armor wa made from metals not from earth. What Jeisen was curious about, was what was in the last pod. It still had power and the men below were saying something about the alien inside still being alive.

Jeisen: "anything in the facial scans?"

Nolan: "A few hits. A few minor drug lords from the local province. Others are to incomplete or stillnrunning through the databases."

Jeisen: "Hmph."

Crouched against the roof like a spider, Jeisen had darkness on his side. But only on the ceiling. He needed a gap.

Jeisen: "Nolan, now."

The lights began to flicker as Nolan surged the wire from before. It was to simulate a power outage rather then a striaght blackout. For three solid seconds the lights were out. All the gap Jeisen needed. Using his grappling hook in his suits wrist. He descended to te ground right behind a create just as the lights flickered back on. His invisibility cloak was done for now, needing a second to recharge.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 10th 2016, 11:17 pm

The power went out but only briefly, which put the very paranoid bad guys on edge. "Stupid power company." A few murmured.

Of course, in that brief moment of power failure, something had to go wrong, and one of the men hauling the pod accidentally drops it. The pod's sensors start beeping, and the being within awakes. The pod opens, and the tall, slender fish girl thing slowly stands up, looking around.

It began speaking in, what only a cunning linguist would recognize as a variation of ancient sumerian. She makes aggressive gestures towards the eggs, like trying to warn them or something. In a panic, a bodyguard pulls a gun and starts shooting Kiva. Her thick hide stops the pistol rounds, but the provocation would not go unanswered.

She shouts some kind of phrase that activates the dormant sea power armor. She then activates her suit, causing some sort of bubble to wrap around her face, the mask filled with water. The armor's claw arm opens and activates, releasing a very painful sonic pulse that lasts for several seconds, defeaning any unprotected ears and shattering all of the warehouse's windows.

All the normal people present fall to the ground, holding their ears. the metahuman bodyguards move in to fight Kiva, but the fish proved quick even out of water. She delivers kicks and punches and strikes with her staff, extending from a small rod with her in the pod. In the ensuing mayhem, the perimeter guards rush in with heavy weapons, and Kiva makes for her power armor. She climbs into the suit, ready to meet the human soldiers in battle.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 11th 2016, 12:45 am

Jeisen: "Ah hmmm...."

Well that was.... Unusual to say the least. One of the pods was self activating. Both Jeisen's hands snapped up, twin guns appearing in them as he crouched behind his create yet he did not rush into a firefight. His curiosity wanted to see what would happen.

Nolan: "Did you catch what was said? It wasn't in my date bases"

Jeisen: "It wasn't Latin or Greek. Sounded older."

Language wasn't Jeisen's thing, but he knew a few older tongues like Greek and latin. This didn't seem to to have the same vocal pattern though. More throaty. A gunshot rang out inside the warehouse though, pulling Jeisen back to the scene at hand. He brought one gun up to shoot the bullet out of the air, but to late. The bullet was to far gone for Jeisen to shoot it out of the air.

Not that it mattered. The bullet just seemed to tick the alien off. The suit clamped down as the sonic sound waves began to blow people's ears drums out. A few bodyguards were still standing though. Not that it mattered. The creature was a whirlwind of fists and kicks. She cleared some room then got into the mech.

Nolan: "I'm detecting a heat synch up, probable power up. And thermal scans show more security their way. I doubt that thing is very friendly."

Jeisen: "I suppose we can't just let ten all get mowed down can we?"

Nolan: "That would be bad."

A quick shot of the grappling hook and eisen was yanked up into a quick flip. He tried to land on the mechs shoulders. He would give a friendly wave to the thing inside if successful, but Jeisn wasn't exactly the most friendly looking. He was a cloaked soldier that looked completly mechanized with glowing blue optics for eyes.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 11th 2016, 2:46 am

When assailed by Jeisen, The Atlantean battle suit had built in tesla coils that generated an electrical charge. It was a defense feature to discourage hand-to-hand. The snapping lobster claw hand reached up to grab Jeisen once he was thoroughly shocked, in an attempt to slow him down without injuring him unnecessarily.

The suit briefly looked at the eggs, before Kiva saw the armed soldiers. She cursed in her atlantean language, trying very audibly to warn them by again, pointing at the eggs, before taking cover behind some metal containers. Rifle and machinegun rounds begin peppering the area, and Kiva was not keen on testing her suit's durability.

Again, Kiva feebly attempts to communicate with Jeisen, her tone more of a warning than a threat. Something about the eggs...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top