The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDifferent Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_voting_barDifferent Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDifferent Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_voting_barDifferent Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon)

Post by Chase Blackburn December 9th 2015, 9:32 pm

Some very light clicking sounds and a very light thud alerted Chase to what the man was dropping, but he didn't worry as he heard his rock make contact. One moment. His first mistake was during the one moment he took his guard down, expecting victory to practically be his and there to be a hole in the man's leg. Thud! went the rock as it hit the armored trench coat. His second mistake was inhaling the misty gas that had spread around them. The surprise left him a bit dumbfounded, and that's all it took to screw him over.

If it weren't for his healing capabilities, the gas might have had more effect. At the same time, if it weren't for his healing capabilities, maybe he would've taken more caution when fighting this foe.

His hands started to shake and his legs began to buckle a little as he stumbled back. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing there, but he knew enough not to take another breath. Reality clicked back for him as he saw a mask in his face, but not fast enough for him to prevent the man's leg from swinging into his. He began to fall, turning into sound more as a reaction than the cause of any rational thought.

That went all kinds of wrong way too fast, Chase thought to himself, completely surprised how everything went wrong. With a moment to think, he realized he needed to even the playing fields. He stood himself in front of him. He swung his left hand down, the one he had broken early, down on one of the canisters, turning back into matter as he did so.

The canister broke, of course. His left hand might not have been broken, but a piece of plastic got lodged into his hand. God damnit, you think I would've learned by now! he thought as he reeled back, holding his bleeding hand.

Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon)

Post by Thorgron December 9th 2015, 10:22 pm

Solid contact. Good. He could feel his leg sweep the speedster off of his feet. Unfortunately he did not get the satisfying thud that he had been hoping for. Instead there was a familiar shrill tone. The speedster had once more gone sonic. This little trick of his seemed to be the main focus of his abilities, a one trick pony if you will as he'd used it for both offense and defense. That meant he was predictable. Again, good. Every moment in the fight with this man was information The Veil could use against him.

But of course, no fight ever goes all your way all the time. Suddenly there was a rush from within the haze and a loud crack from his left side. The force from the blow was so fast it sheered the left canister off clean, never even jerking his head an inch. Immediately he went to holding his breath, not wanting to get any of the volatile gas in his lungs. It was inevitable that some enter his system, but he would be at an advantage. At this point his opponent was not only reeling in pain, assuredly inhaling more of the gas, further deadening his senses and weakening his grip on consciousness but the open would on his hand would now serve as a second method of entry, the gas potentially taking a direct line to Reverb's bloodstream.

Quickly The Veil lifted his left hand to the hole in the mask, plugging it as best he could to prevent what halothane he could from getting inside. This is gonna hurt he thought as he simultaneously activated the dental lasers in his right hand. The very instant that the high intensity laser's blue light shone on the halothane gas a spark ignited in the 60 m diameter cloud. All at once the area erupted into a monstrous fireball engulfing everything including The Veil and Reverb and consuming the remaining halothane in the area. The scorching flames though brief immediately set to igniting the exposed tips of The Veil's fingers. Gritting his teeth he bore through the agony, the rest of him still protected by by his fire retardant outfit. But he was not through. Determined and calculated rage guided him to reaching into his coat once more and produce another halothane grenade, this time hurling it directly at the sonic speedster. And with the same hand with which he threw the grenade he would activate his wrist mounted laser. The concentrated beam of light igniting the escaping halothane from the grenade before it could release the majority of its vaporous payload. Instead the flame would quickly recede into the canister, causing all of the volatile gas to ignite at once and violently explode in a brilliant blaze of fire and shrapnel only inches from the misguided speedster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn December 10th 2015, 12:23 pm

Chase's senses went numb. He was barely able to think Don't breath, much less actually follow through with it. His legs were beginning to buckle under his own weight and his hands were vibrating violently. He could still hear, but everything was splattered. Some sounds registered, some didn't, and it took a lot of mental effort just to register what he was seeing. The only constant was his hand. The large piece of plastic ended up being more helpful than one would think, constantly reminding him what was going on. The searing pain in his left hand was the only thing that kept him attached to the fight.

I should turn into sound and retreat, he thought to himself. Unfortunately, he was having trouble gaining the mental strength to do so. Then a grenade exploded in his face. The mere shock of the sound that loudly going off in front of him scared him so badly that the strength to turn just came to him.

Something else would be unfortunate for Chase, though. When he turns into sound, it starts at his head and goes throughout the rest of his body at the same speed electric signals travel through the nervous system. Fast, but not fast enough. The explosion was inches away. It didn't travel fast enough to hit his head or any of his cranium, but his hands and legs were not left unscathed.

Chase didn't notice what had happened to his legs and his hands at that moment. When he turns into sound, he stops requiring oxygen and he no longer feels pain from when he was in his state of matter. As soon as he turned into matter and some level of clarity returned to his scattered mind, he ran. He ran far away. He decided to turn back into matter when he was several miles away and nearing Los Angeles. Bad idea.

He turned back into matter and immediately collapsed. His legs were bloodied, burnt and had fragments of metal in them, so he couldn't stand. His first reaction was to hold his legs, squeeze them with his hands, but they had fragments of metal and burn marks on them, as well. He knew he had to get them out soon or else his body would start to regenerate with them still in there. He turned into sound and ran into Los Angeles. The last thought he had wasNeed to find a hospital before he blacked out, turning back into matter as he hurtled unconsciously, skidding across the ground and into several people.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Number of posts : 124
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron December 10th 2015, 7:20 pm

With a loud bang the halothane grenade went off, sending torrents of flame and shrapnel everywhere. Including in to The Veil. A searing pain ripped through his right arm. Instinctively he inhaled sharply and removed his left hand from his mask to instead cover the bleeding wound on his forearm. In that moment he inhaled the halothane trapped in his mask and immediately felt its effects. His head was swimming and his world phasing in and out from black. Not good he thought as he got to his feet and once more heard the vibrational tone of the speedster entering his sonic form. As best he could, The Veil took a combat stance, readying himself for an incoming attack while still clutching his right forearm. But to his luck the sound was rapidly growing quieter. He had no words for his relief, only a sigh as his his entire body untensed and he once more began to breathe normally. The fight may be over but he was not out of the water yet. Hauling himself over to Elysium, he would immediately get to work on repairing his wounded arm. If nothing else, he'd have a war wound to remember the day he accidentally blinded someone by.

Different Visions Make Disagreements (Private; Thorgon) - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top