The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_voting_barClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_voting_barClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Clubs and Diamonds (Carny)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 Empty Re: Clubs and Diamonds (Carny)

Post by Carnyveil July 2nd 2015, 8:54 pm

He had the women looking at each other in chairs. They were tied up with a paracord and 20 feet away from each other. Ghost stood with his hands behind his back looking at them in complete silence as they tracked the phone signal. After a bit he said "Not. Right. To. Quiet. Bliss. Team. Loud."

The men tracking it smiled as they got a signal as they took off but one who looked like any nightclub guard. He looked confused as he said Whats wrong boss? Isn't quite good?

The air was tense around ghost as he stood anxiously. Stareing at the three of them like he was waiting for something.

Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 2nd 2015, 9:14 pm

Opportunity stood before Sara, but whether or not this opportunity would grant her what Sara needed to make the rescue attempt bounced back and forth between a number of variables all scattered around. The man she encountered early stood guard in the room filled with five other of his men. At each corner of the room she spotted Bliss, Abby, and Mitsuko all tied to chairs with a cord too thick to quickly cut. Grabbing the three hostages and making her escape would take a great more deal of subtlety, but given the man guarding the room knew her from their previous fight, Sara would not be able to sneak in.

Bliss sat with her hands firmly tied. This mission was compromised in every way imaginable, but it seemed like they still managed to take something of importance to keep the night club keeping them. "You know we're going to leave this place just like we came in. Except we're going to have what we wanted when we leave. Just make this easier on yourself." Cords kept Bliss' posture as upright as possible and she stopped any attempt to squirm out after her legs failed to love under the same restrictions. "Just let us go and it saves us all time, you injured, and me some annoyance. Okay?"

Taking a deep breath, Sara pulled up the dirty earth she dug from the sewer lines and thrust them through the walls. The surprise would assist Sara in coming through the wall, brandishing a knife as she made her way towards Mitsuko, beginning to saw through her cords. After rocks continued to barrage the guards and Ghosts in the room, Bliss would pull a knife from a dinner plate over to her hands telekinetically and begin trying to cut her wrists loose. The offensive rock attacks the earth manipulator unleashed helped her keep the room distracted, but also drew away a great deal of her attention to detail.

"Be careful." Mitsuko looked down over her shoulder as Sara cut with a less than gentle touch. "Please."

"However rough I am is far better than what anyone else here will do if you don't hold still." A shield would pop from the ground to deflect an attack sent to Sara as she kept her attention straight. "Just like that one."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 2nd 2015, 10:05 pm

Ghost turned in kinda anticipation as he quickly jumped into a shadow but he was hit in the process but it didn't really affect him as he shadowed up to the shield then behind it form an angle as he went to touch sara on the back of the neck while saying "Ghost. Can. Kill. You. But. Sleep. You. Shall."

The goons in the area stood there in shock until they started to get pelted with rocks. Then they began to take cover or lay there hoping they don't get hit. One began to crawl towards bliss but slowly do to the rocks.

The area was now in utter chaos as rocks went flying along with bodyguards who shot pistols at sara and anyone who moved (except for ghost).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 2nd 2015, 10:27 pm

A cold snap ran down Sara's spine. She could feel the reason for Bliss' discontent displeasure for this man, but the armor Bliss so expertly crafted from her information on Ghost. "I'm not tired." Sara threw a mean elbow back into Ghost's face to get him off her back. "Creep."

"Sara, guns!" Abby shouted from the corner of the room where she stayed remotely unnoticed.

The shield defending Sara broke down and flew out towards the guns to clog their barrels. Any guards trying to get towards Sara could take their chance, but as she sliced through Mitsuko's ropes, she stood up to take on the challengers. "Cut the others free." Sara handed Mitsuko the knife. Knowing Ghost still sat behind her, Sara kept herself planted to take on attackers from any side coming towards her.

On the other side of the room, Bliss finally cut through the ropes around her wrists. One guard ran forward to try to help in the engagement with Sara, only to find his path blocked. Bliss leaned forward to hop on her bound feet. Her chair spun around, catching his leg and sending him to the ground. Part of the back of the stair splintered off, letting Bliss slip the ropes around her arms down. Both of Bliss' hands shot in front of her, blasting the security in the room towards a corner, keeping them and their weapons from re entering the fray. "Told you."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 2nd 2015, 10:47 pm

Ghost did a backflip and landing between bliss and sara as he looked between the two and then pulled his mac-10's "Cripple.The.Enemy." he said as he would move towards sara first while trying to shoot her.

If bliss was able to stop his guns, he would drop them and engage in hand to hand. If he couldn't get there he would use the shadows to get to her and use a mix of athletics and some martial art.

The guards huddled in the corner as they tryed to move and began to struggle. The sound of shouting was heard and the faint hearing of foot steps on wood.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 2nd 2015, 11:55 pm

The hail of gunfire only lasted long enough to slightly terrify everyone in the room. Two bullets flew towards Bliss, soaring on either side of her head as she struggled to get loose from the ropes around her arms. After Bliss escaped, she made a move to help Sara fight off Ghost. Instead, she took a blast of electricity to her chest from the woman operating this establishment. "I don't think so. I'm going to get a stake of your company before you leave." The cackle of electricity ran from the tip of her staff, intimidating Mitsuko into stopping.

"Hey! Over here!" Abby squirmed to begin edging her chair towards Mitsuko. "Focus!" As the room turned to turmoil, Mitsuko managed to get some focus back as she stumbled towards Abby, driving the knife between the knots, trying to force the ropes off.

Back in the fight of the moment, Sara turned back to see a gun pointed at her. Bliss returned the favor to Sara by removing the gun from Ghost's hand. Once the gun no longer made a point of interest to the fight, Sara would move the earthen shield to help her keep in contact with Ghost without having to make direct touching with him.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 3rd 2015, 7:03 am

Ghost used the shields size to his advantage by simply entering its shadow, appearing by a side shadow then in the shield with her. He would then go to grab her right wrist with his right hand and if he did grab it he would twist it while stepping side ways, this would force her down and threaten an arm break,

If he didn't get it then he would go to strike her multiple times. They wouldn't hit very hard but there so very cold.

The men fell down out of the corner with the relief of her powers as they got up and scattered. Some went to help ghost while the rest went after bliss, abby and Mitsuko.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 3rd 2015, 4:16 pm

A sudden movement took hold of Sara's wrist. Before she could attempt any response she felt herself making her way towards the ground, her arm pinned by Ghost. The ride down would give Sara a brief second to think- her thoughts on the rock shield crumbling around her. The crumbling of the rocks rang out in a whimper, but they reformed with a burst to put themselves in the path of Ghost's head as he took Sara down.

Another cackle of electricity shot towards Bliss. Conejita put pressure behind her jab, but it lacked the finesse and skill of actual experience. Bliss side stepped and trapped Conejita's arm between Bliss' hip and elbow. Two shots of telekinetic force ran into Conejita's arm, weakening her grip and disarming her. The pinned arm rolled with Bliss, flipping Conejita over and landing on her back. "She doesn't like you creep." A telekinetic blast came out of Bliss' roll towards Ghost, hoping to slam his head against the rock and give Sara some breathing room. "I don't like you either."

The cords around Abby's hands finally broke loose. Abby would carry some burns for some time, but at least Mitsuko finally got her out. The ropes around her arms took a little more time, but little interest fell on their corner. At least for a minute. The guards got to their feet and made a swift approach towards Abby and Mitsuko. The ropes loosened enough for Abby to pull back from the chair, grabbing the head of the chair with both hands while her feet remained tied. The chair flipped over her head and landed on one of the guards. Mitsuko sneaked to the ground and tied the other guards feet together before Abby pushed him over a ducked down Mitsuko.

Bliss found a telekinetic blast in her to push the two guards coming for her towards the one going for Sara, hoping to split them and knock all three of them to the ground. Dealing with Ghost and Conejita would take most of her attention without a goon squad adding in more trouble. "Mitsuko, we're going." Bliss motioned towards the hole Sara created in her entrance. After untying Abby's feet, Mitsuko and Abby both made their way towards the improvised exit.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 3rd 2015, 4:32 pm

Ghost moved his head in time but the blast rocked him back into a goon squad as he stood up and his voice came out more echoy and high pitched but still metallic and robotic "You. Will. Not. Escape!"

The goons went flying as most now layed unconsious. One of the guards barely sat up and said "I....want a pay raise or....I quiet." and then went unconsious with the rest.

The room was now trashed. Broken furniture, holes in the wall and floor, and alot of unconsious people. Though it felt a little strange after ghost spoke. It quickly went away. (the feeling that is)

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 3rd 2015, 5:17 pm

A large drop stood before Abby and Mitsuko. They did not even have the chance to look back before a blast came from Bliss, knocking them down the chute. Abby grabbed onto one of the holds Sara used to climb her way up, dangling for a few seconds before working her way down. The plank snapped as Abby tried to free Mitsuko, sending her further down, landing in the flooded floor Sara left when she started her infiltration.

Sara slipped out of the grip of Ghost with a little help from Bliss. The rest of the room laid in disarray, giving Sara and Bliss enough of a reason to no longer need to attend the party going on around them. Once Sara made her way through, Bliss turned around and let loose a blast to push back any pursuers from making unwelcome follow towards them. Earth rose up to create a ramp for Sara and Bliss to follow down to the bottom floor. Bliss pulled the ear piece from Sara and talked into the device in her hand. "Ashley. We're on the bottom floor. Time for an escape."

The shadows of the parks kept Ashley hidden, only giving a small glimpse of her finger touching against her ear. "I've got my eye on a boat. Sound good?"

"Perfect."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 3rd 2015, 5:26 pm

Ghost got back up quickly and then something dripped from his mask. "Weird, I have to make sure my suit is functioning after this." he thought as he quickly and used his shadow skill to arrive at the front door before them with a knive in each hand.

The guards began to wake up but there slow as they began to groggily get up and help there boss.

The bottom floor is flooded but only in the kitchen part, it has not reached the front part of the club yet.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 3rd 2015, 5:56 pm

"You two-" Bliss pointed to Abby and Mitsuko. "Back door." A scurry of wet feet rushed off, while Bliss walked towards the front of the building. "We'll take the front. It seems noisy up there." The front of the club still underwent maintenance to deal with the problems of the initial escape route, giving Bliss and Sara a largely uncontested approach to the door. The air from the humid Spanish night blew in from the outside, just past the figure in the door with two knives. "It's over. We're gone, so just step aside and this doesn't end badly for you." If things decided to get bad, Bliss would first start by removing the weapons from Ghost's hands to keep things less severe. A rock blast would rush forward to try and push Ghost back, giving Bliss and Sara a chance at making it out of the club.

In the back of the club, Abby and Mitsuko found the service door to the alley. A gesture came from the end of the alleyway. Ashley stood at the far end of the structure, waving Abby and Mitsuko towards her. "We need to go. Abby, I need you to sneak on that boat and bring it around. Mitsy, we need to keep up communication with Bliss. Go find some bandages in case things got bad."

The cloak of invisibility helped Abby make her way towards the midsized yacht Ashley identified as her target. Seemed easy enough to get in, but Abby needed to find some way to get this boat into motion.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 3rd 2015, 6:06 pm

Ghost grip has been weakened do to the eletrical blast as some more drops come and flys back. Whats wrong with me? I feel...weird and I haven't felt anything since that ass hat turned me into this...am I turning back perhaps? he thinks as he rolls into a shadow and reappears in an ally leaving some more black drops as he begins to run away while thinking whats wrong with me?

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 3rd 2015, 7:02 pm

An open path called to Bliss. It looked far less dangerous than anything else currently within her eye sight. "We're in the clear. For now. Where are we heading?"

"Follow the alleys. Make it all the way to the river and we have an escape route set in place." Ashley grabbed Mitsuko to pull her away from her task. The duo started to make their way towards the boat. "Just hurry. We have the scepter and everyone on the team is here."

No other obstacles came between Bliss and the boat further down the walk. The heist needed some adjustments during the stretch, but from the looks of it they managed to get the scepter away from the socialite with as few long lasting complications as possible. Now they just needed to get the boat into working order. No one on the boat found a way to get the ship running, leaving Bliss with the only solution as to use telekinesis against the water to begin creating an undertow to pull the boat out from the pier.

Once they managed to steal Conejita's personal yacht, the team would ride the ship out of harm's way and into their extraction point.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 6th 2015, 8:47 am

Ghost falls over in the alley as he begins to drip more black stuff. he pushed himself against a wall as he saw his hand was slowly changing...so very slowly along with his face. Whats going on?! Did Bliss do this to me? So much pain...so much pain he thinks as he begins to under go his dreadful transformation.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top