The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_voting_barClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_voting_barClubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Clubs and Diamonds (Carny)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clubs and Diamonds (Carny)

Post by Bliss June 21st 2015, 11:31 pm

"It's too loud!" Conejita yelled from her dais. "My scepter is gone! Now what do I have? Where is Ghost?" Conejita stood for the first time tonight, looking over to where security held Bliss. "I don't want her! There's nothing special about her! I want my scepter."

Security details tried to take Sara in, but the constant wave of earthen barriers put up a shield against them trying to take her in. The second floor turned into the first, and the first opened up to the outside. Searching the street for a second gave Sara the exact location she needed to get to, but it meant displaying herself to those chasing her. A wall of earth blocked the door, shutting the club off and giving Sara the path she wanted. The door to the black limo slammed behind her. "Drive."

"Where's...anyone?" Ashley put her headset down.

"Drive. We need to go while we have leverage. They captured Bliss and Abby." Sara threw the scepter on the back seat while she looked to Ashley. A look of worry started to form around Ashley's mouth, promoting Ashley to interject. "We need to go so we can get them back. We can come up with a plan later." The limo left to find a safer spot.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 21st 2015, 11:36 pm

Ghost decided to join her as he shadow danced in with her and into the backseat which was his plan over all.
He would then grab the scepter, jump out the window at the high speeds and use his shadow travel to land on the pavement hard...which is what he did with a couple of cracks. Though he stood up and kinda ran with a cripple to the nearest shadow with the scepter in his hand.

The guards were trying to control the tide of people that were coming out. The traffic swerved and almost hit ghost as he flew out of the car.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 21st 2015, 11:49 pm

The limo pulled away into the line of traffic, hitting a jam at an intersection. A seat belt moved against the leather seats, jarring a simple noise. When Sara turned back, she saw the image of Ghost moving back to try and steal the scepter. The attack on New York brushed Sara up on the man known as Ghost and his susceptibility to electricity. Surrounded by a wall full of monitors, Sara grabbed a wire, sliced it (with a shock to her own physique), and then jab it towards Ghost's eye to try and disable him from stealing the scepter. "Tell your boss we want our friends back."

Ashley pulled past the intersection. She would keep going, not fully aware of the situation going on in the back of the limo. Sara would continue to use any electricity she could harness to try and fight Ghost out of the limo while keeping the scepter for herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Clubs and Diamonds (Carny) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 21st 2015, 11:53 pm

Ghost looked up and blocked with his hand. Which resulted in a echoing banshee like scream as he began to shake like crazy and his eyes began to flicker. He had the scepter now but he was just shaking so badly that he couldn't really move.

The guards that weren't fazed got into a car (about 4 of them) and began to chase the limo. But there pretty far away.

The club was almost cleared but the outside of it was a mess. Cars pulling up, people calling on phones, people trying to walk away. It was a swarm. The inside was a wreck with people rushing to clean up the messed that occured.
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 12:10 am

"We're splitting up! Meet me down the intersection. Take a right and then go two blocks." Sara kicked the door open and jumped when the limo remained stopped. Earth pulled up in front of the hobbling Ghost. If Sara wanted to negotiate the release of Bliss, Abby, and Mitsuko, she would need this cursed scepter. If she could beat Ghost it would give her a better cause in the future, but for now, she just needed to regain the scepter. Soil would break up under a streetlight, dropping it down on Ghost to surge even more electricity into him. All Sara needed to do was grab the scepter and find a way out of this mess. When more electricity would go into Ghost, Sara would see her opportunity open up and grab the scepter to regain her only bargaining chip.

The departure of Sara left Ashley on her own to find her way back to the rendezvous point. An earthen wall slowed the pursuit down, but eventually the guards started to catch up with the massive limo. The windows offered protection from bullets, but Ashley would try to use the flow of traffic to her advantage to keep the guards from overtaking her as she tried to leave the club's pursuers behind.

If Sara grabbed the scepter, she would make her way towards the direction Ashley directed the car towards. Sara would use her abilities to put barriers between her pursuers and herself, hoping to make Ghost work while he pursued Sara to the meetup spot with Ashley.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 22nd 2015, 12:19 am

Ghost barely rolled over in time...even then it still shocked him but it gave a shadow and he ended up farther away from Sara. Though he was still a shaking mess and could hardly move yet hold on to the scepter.

The guards are hard to loss but you do it. They end up looking around town and hopefully won't run into you again.

Back at the club (which is calmer). Is now empty except for staff which are still repairing things and will contiue to repair things.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 12:35 am

"Someone call Ghost. I need my stuff back and he left all this trash around my place." Conejita kicked Bliss, rolling her over on her back. "Where's the other one?"

Two of the guards carried Abby back to the VIP section, placing her down next to Bliss. "The other one ran out with the scepter."

"My scepter. Not 'the', it's my 'scepter'." Conejita flung her hair back while she grabbed the walkie. "Ghost what's taking so long?"

Without the scepter, Sara continued on her pursuit of Ghost. He could hide, but Sara would make sure he could not run. More earthen barriers would pop up to prevent him from fleeing any further from her. "I need this." Sara would grab Ghost by his arm and try to swing him to the ground. "Give it to me and give me my friends. You better not hurt them, or I'll destroy this thing." If Sara could take the scepter she could leave. Capturing Ghost would slow her down, and Sara could not afford capture with so many of her team already falling into that category. The chase brought them closer to the club, meaning if Sara did not get the scepter this time, she would escape and try to come up with a plan to rescue the others without it.

Ashley found a shady area to park, keeping from the security pursuing her. "Sara? Sara?" Ashley would try ringing up Sara until she received an answer.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 22nd 2015, 12:39 am

Ghost was already on the ground as the scepter rolled from his hands due to his shaking. It looked pathetic in its shaking as it tryed to grab the scepter or even move.

The sound of foot steps approached as guards approached with a hit on there location (Sarahs not Ashleys)

The club is still the same.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 12:54 am

Everything tasted like tin foil around Ghost and Sara for a moment. The static discharge sat on Sara's tongue, but it did not fully move into her joints just yet. The frantic footsteps began to close the distance between the duelist. "Remember, you get this back, when I get Bliss, Abby, and Mitsuko back." Sara fought against her urge to hit Ghost in the head with the scepter. All she needed was for him to grab it and phase jump her back to those guards. The alley behind her opened up into a dark sty, but still a place where she could move to find Ashley.

"I'm coming to you. Meet me near the river. We need to arrange a negotiation with the club owner." Even though the operation went down as mostly a failure, Sara walked out with minimal wounds and the scepter. The same could not be said of Bliss and Abby who remained back at the club under supervision, waiting for Ghost's return.

"How do I set that up?" Just grabbing a phone did not magically unlock every number in the world, Ashley needed contacts, points of interest, known aliases.

"Don't worry. They'll find us. I figure they'll call one of us using Bliss' cell phone to set this up. When they do, we need to be ready."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 22nd 2015, 12:22 pm

Ghost watched her leave as his shaking came to an end. He stood up thinking Well fuck. Boss is going to be pissed...at least we got three of them he then turned and began to shadow dance his way back

The guards turned around the corner and tryed to help ghost up. Then awed when he just disappeared. The guards in the car just drove back.

The club was now in full repair with construction workers and others to repair it.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 3:46 pm

The overview of the river hid under the foliage of a few palms. With the cover of dark and the lack of direct information, Sara and Ashley could fit into the cityscape with no one being any the wiser. Sara held onto her cell phone with a firm grip, while Ashley tossed hers from top to bottom in her hand. The second infiltration of this building could be possible, but it could come with great difficulties. But, the plan needed to work, so Sara threw one of the vests from the trunk of the car over her dress and prepared to make her second coming.

"If they call and want the scepter what do I do?" Ashley stopped flipping her phone as she stepped up from the car.

"Find out where they are keeping Bliss and I'll do the rest. Just don't let them get the scepter." The darkness of the landscape broke hard against the city lights beaming from the river district. Sara made her way towards an alley behind the club. She put her back up against the wall across the street and began to feel the dirt around her shift.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 22nd 2015, 7:30 pm

Suddenly the phone would ring as ghost sat in a chair. If they answered he would say "Ghost. Will. Trade. For. Scepter." and he motion his hand as two guards would use a computer to trace the signal.

If they didn't he would put it down and begin to go around the building in search of a rescure mission and put the rest of everyone on guard.

The guards would do there best to search but would seem lax in there security around the building. Two men at each door way and 3 patrols of 5 on the inside.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 10:50 pm

The vibration of the phone came so suddenly it almost caused the phone to drop out of Ashley's hand. "Fine." Ashley spoke into the receiver wanting to stay as brief as possible. "I want to see the hostages though. Send me a picture. No picture. No deal." Once Ashley got the confirmation, she would begin to set out on the second part of the plan, putting Ghost and the security detail on a wild goose chase. Ashley would keep the phone on her, with the scepter in a satchel on her back, until she came to an overpass, and dropped it down onto a passing truck.

Back in the alley, Sara opened up a hole to give herself access to the underbelly of the city. The smell could not be dealt with, but the path of progress it opened up to her could not be beat. From here on out, Sara would try to make her way into the walls to allow her to move more unseen. Her earth control would give her a tunnel with enough grips for her to hold onto. Sara would begin her ascension to the third floor, hoping to use the sound of construction to shield her as she continued up.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 22nd 2015, 10:55 pm

Ghost quickly took a picture and sent it to her as he checked back with his guys who were still chasing the signal "Anything. Else. Ms. Ashley." he said as he kept his ears open for anything suspicous which was hard with the construction going on.
His trackers were hard on the signal. Just had to nail it to one spot. The patrol continued on unaware with the person in the wall due to the construction.

The club continued on with its building as more construction crew entered to increase the speed of this project.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 23rd 2015, 7:26 am

"Thanks. That will be all." Ashley moved away from the traffic crowding the lanes before. She pressed her finger against her ear piece to ring up to Sara. "Top floor. If you heard that message ping twice." Two consecutive pings came from the receiver Sara sent in. "Get them out. I'll try to get you an escape route."

Sounded well enough to Sara. Nothing absolutely horrible, but needed to get to the top floor's VIP section would continue to force Sara up the path between the walls. More dirt formed up to keep her crawling up the walls until she finally found she could no longer go any further up. Now she needed to know what she would jump out into. Guards, Ghosts, grapples, whatever awaited her she wanted to know. Small pieces of dirt would punch holes in the wall to let Sara peak through to get a good look of the room before her- and what Ghost had with the failed infiltration team.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 2nd 2015, 8:54 pm

He had the women looking at each other in chairs. They were tied up with a paracord and 20 feet away from each other. Ghost stood with his hands behind his back looking at them in complete silence as they tracked the phone signal. After a bit he said "Not. Right. To. Quiet. Bliss. Team. Loud."

The men tracking it smiled as they got a signal as they took off but one who looked like any nightclub guard. He looked confused as he said Whats wrong boss? Isn't quite good?

The air was tense around ghost as he stood anxiously. Stareing at the three of them like he was waiting for something.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top