The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork]

Post by Mindy May 10th 2015, 11:11 am

The went to the near by mega mall and hours began to seem like minutes as they went from store to store. Mindy was ecstatic at how willing Q7 was to wear whatever she asked her to. In one store a white dress with a black sash, in an another, a school uniform with a ribbon in her hair, and in another a bunny suit. By the time they were finished, Mindy had over 300 photos and was breathing heavily with an ecstatic look on her face.

Q7's reaction to her requests wasn't missed by Mindy, No matter what she did, Q7 agreed to do it, and it left a quiet, thoughtful look in Mindy's eye. but she still dragged on from one store to the next. They were buying much, it was more of a window shopping day, but that didn't bother Mindy, she was having a blast.

Sebastian, on the other hand, didn't notice anything strange. He was still confused at whatever that hugging scene was all about. Though he did find it strange that whenever they went to a store, Q7 almost instinctively went towards the infants and toddlers sections. He stopped her the first time, and when he asked why she was going and all she said was "I thought that section was designated for me." "No no, Mistress Q7. Follow Mindy, and she will give you a hand." as she walked off all it left Sebastian  with was a feeling of sadness. Maybe her designation at that testing facility was group 1 or maybe she saw the "7" in "7 months" and thought it referred to her.

They kept going till the found a karaoke restaurant and Mindy excitedly ushered them in. The sat down at booth and it didn't even last a second before Mindy was rushing up to the stage to be next after the drunk couple finished their rendition of "My Heart will Go On" by Celine Dion. "Just make the order, I will leave you in charge of my order, Sebastian."
After quickly glancing at the menu, Sebastian was about to call over the waitress and make the order when he had noticed that Q7 hadn't even looked at the menu but rather had been glancing around till the just rested on Mindy, who was just about to go onto the stage.  He flashed a smile and spoke up.
"So what would you like to order? We will cover the expenses, so order whatever you wish."  
Maybe she didn't have enough money for the food? Maybe she wanted a children's menu? Discerning human ages from appearance was not a talent he could be proud of having. She looked backed at him and replied with a rather blank expression.
"I do not need to consume food to survive. Thank you for the offer."
Thats when it slammed into him like a freight train. This girl wasn't human. At the very least, not in the traditional sense. She wasn't divine, nor did she seem demonic or a monster. Was she a robot? Sebastian took a couple moments, rolling the idea around in his head before speaking up.
"...Would you like a glass of motor oil?"
It didn't take long for her to respond. She tilted her head to the side and said, "Why? I am not designed to require oil." Well if there was any doubt that she was a robot atleast 90% of it was gone. He signaled to waitress to take their order as if nothing had changed, but he opened the mind link he had with Mindy.
Mindy. The girl, Q7, she's a ro-
Shhhh, Im about to sing!
This is important. I think she is a robot!
So?
So!? What do you mean "So"!?
I had a feeling. Plus, it doesnt change that shes the girl we've spent the day with. Now, shhhhh! Time to sing!

Mindy cleared her voice and began to sing.
Her Song:

The other patrons clapped as she bowed and scampered back down to where their booth was. She sat down as the waitress began placing their food down on the table. Mindy winked at Q7 and asked, "So what did you think?"

Outside the Black Coffing gang was waiting for them to leave. They were 50 men strong, full of Magic users and at least 15 meta-humans waiting to strike them when they were in the parking lot.

Mindy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Life as a Teenage Robot? [Clockwork]

Post by Quinn May 11th 2015, 7:11 pm

Q7 only got to look around for a bit before she was dragged off to try on different sets of clothes by Mindy. She didn't exactly mind, seeing as how Mindy was having fun, or at least she looked like she was having fun. Being new to emotion made it hard to spot some of the finer points. Well more like all of the finer points, so she just had to take everything at face value and hope that she was right.

Q7 did hit a minor snag when she entered the first clothing store, heading for the clothes that were designed for her age, not understanding that it was way too small for her, seeing as how it was all designed for infants, not for someone her size. Luckily, before she could do anything silly, the butler stopped her, asking her where she was going. "I thought that section was designated for me." Of course, after that Q7 just followed after Mindy.

It wasn't long until they moved on, arriving at a rather nice looking restaurant that offered karaoke, which of course Mindy jumped on as soon as she could, leaving Sebastian to order for her. After a polite conversation and declining the offer of food, Q7 watched and listened as Mindy sang a song, way better then the people who came before her did. When Mindy came back to the table, Q7 gave her another small smile. "It was nice."

A few hours and being dragged up to sing multiple times later, they finally paid for their food and left the restaurant, only to be surrounded almost as soon as they stepped out of the door. Q7 looks around at the pack of people before looking over at Mindy, tilting her head to the side. "Are they enemies?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy May 13th 2015, 3:07 pm

The day was going perfectly. They spent hours in the restaurant talking, laughing, even singing. Even Sebastian went on to the side and began playing the piano while belting out a rendition of Billy Joel's "Piano Man". The food was eventually served and before Mindy could even try to eat it, Sebastian shook his head took the food back and kindly asked the manager and head chef if he could alter it slightly they were reluctant till he compensated them for the trouble. It wasn't long before Sebastian came back with a lightly grilled tilapia in lemon juice and mint puree with a side of minimally seasoned wild rice pilaf for Mindy and two peppercorn steaks sandwiching a bed of mashed potatoes balled around a gravy made from the meat juice from the steaks simmered with onions and cloves for himself. Mindy ate it happily despite complaining that she had wanted to eat whatever everyone else was eating.

After paying for their food, they walked outside to find themselves surrounded on every side by people in black cloaks and beak masks resembling those worn by doctors during the black plague. A few of them began to chuckle to themselves as they closed in on the trio. "Are they enemies?" Q7 seemed genuinely curious. Well at this point it seemed she wasn't capable of doing something insincerely. Mindy raised an eye brow over her small bored smile, "That is soon to be determined." A couple from the mob raised their hand and summoned small fire balls that hover over their hands. With an eyebrow of his own raised, albeit sarcastically, Sebastian replied, "I have a pretty good guess about that, Milady."

Two of cloaked figures stepped forward. One looked like the rest of them and the other had an altered mask that revealed a blue glowing eye. Around the iris were runes written around a pentagram. He walked in a way that made it obvious that he was the leader. With a slightly raspy voice he spoke up, "Well well, so these are our targets, didn't expect them to be so cute, especially the big one." He finished his sentence with a wink that caught Sebastian off-guard, Wait was he talking about me? He asked Mindy through their mental link. Mindy's smile turned slightly devious as she looked at him and responded, Well unless either Q or I suddenly grew at least three feet, he was definitely talking to you.
...Dammit. It was never the hot busty angels that seemed to be into him.

The gang leader eyed them up seeming bemused at what he saw. "A young woman, strapping, otherworldly man in a butler suit, and a dressed up doll. The hit only says that the girl is needed alive. I can keep the butler as my pet, and maybe we can sell the other one for scrap. " The other one spoke up and said, "We could just scavenge the parts off her and just litter the pieces here to send a message.

Their was a flash of silver and and a hollow Thunk! as a knife slammed into the chest of the the leader's assistant. He fell back, dead on impact. The Leader stood next to him and seemed to double over in shock. Sebastian spoke up in an angered voice, "That is no way to talk about a lady. Mistress Q7 will have no such thing done to her!" The Leader looked up in pain and gagged before falling over himself. All over his body were holes that were bleeding  with a prominent one over where his mouth should be. The crowd looked back to see who had shot their leader. Mindy's silver gray hair had turned pitch black and her clothes were now a black and red frilly dress. Her eyes were now empty abysses. Her hand was outstretched and coming out of the tips of her fingers were black shadow whisps. "He was talking too much" Mindy said in a more ominous voice.

That was when the rest of the members began to  attack in their rage. The rest of the mages jumped up from the roof of the mall and began to raining spells at them. Qutie, baby. They are enemies. She said to Q7 as she began launching bolts of dark energy at the attackers. "Terminate all of them." Mindy had no reason to believe that Q7 had any combat abilities, but if her sources (anime) told her anything, cute little robots always turned out able to kick major ass.
Mindy
Mindy

Job : Medical Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 14th 2015, 4:13 pm

Q7 just watches as her new friends have a conversation with the leader of the group. She wasn't bothered at all by the threats, knowing that they had to actually catch her to do anything, and that it was never going to happen. They her new friends attacked, confirming that the group that was in front of them were enemies, not just people who wanted to talk. The moment that was settled, Q7 moved, vanishing from where she was and appearing behind the group, their attention being drawn to Mindy and Sebastian, leaving her ignored and unnoticed. Summoning her weapons, she tracks the mages that jumped, waiting for them to stop moving and start casting spells before opening fire.

Moments later, the mages fall back to the ground from the roof tops, all of them having been gunned down before any of them even knew what was going on. The gunshots giving away where she was, half of the remaining people turning to attack her. She sidesteps a sword slash, replying with a bang, pulling a bullet in the man's head. It was about then, with the blood splatter landing on her, that her small smile appears. She disappears again, reappearing in the middle of the group. Taking aim once again, she fires off another six rounds, netting herself a solid six headshots on the normal fleshbags before once again appearing beside Mindy, standing exactly where she was when the fight broke out. "Should we give them a chance to surrender?" She tilts her head, wondering if they would even take the offer at this point.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy May 20th 2015, 2:13 am

"Should we give them a chance to surrender?" Called out the petite robot had just take out a fair amount of the Black Coffin members. Mindy brought her arms that had been akimbo and slammed them together till her fingers were interlaced. With that one shadow from the side of the building and one from behind one large mini van flew from their positions and slammed all the gang members between into each other with a gut wrenching crunch.

Dodging out of the way of magic missiles and fireballs and launching a couple of shadow bolts back at the aggressors, Mindy called out. "I left one in the corner. Continue to dispose of them." Gesturing with a raised thumb over her shoulder at a member on the ground next to the building who was covered in shadows  and was screaming. He was seeing visions of what he feared the most, which for whatever reason was a large russian female named Helga surrounded by a swarm of angry bees that also just happened to be on fire.

Sebastian launched one meta into another that was about to sonic scream, knocking out both. In a world that made more sense, Sebastian would comment and might have even been a little bit shocked at the fact that he was currently fighting people with powers out of fairy tales with the help of a little girl robot that toted enough firepower to take on a small army and an overly delusional Woman-child with an obsession for adolescents with magical powers.  The idea that these kinds of thoughts still managed to make it to the surface of his mind, gave Sebastian hope that hasn't gone completely insane yet. He stabbed another member, and threw two of the knives into the back of a speedster about to punch Mindy in the face. He sighed and continued to take down more and more of their seemingly endless numbers.

The battle felt like it lasted ages, despite lasting only about ten minutes, or well, nine minutes and forty eight and a half seconds. There the trio stood among the bodies of the massacred gang. Walking up to the only remaining gang member, still being tortured by the terrifying sights that the shadow illusion was feeding into him, Mindy squat down and grabbed him by the front of the cloak. In a even voice she asked, "Who sent you?" The man continued to shriek. "Please! Please Make it Stop!" Mindy ignored him and repeated her question, albeit a tad bit slower, "Give me the name of the person who sent you." The man began to cry even harder "Akasheek! The old man from the store! He sent us to capture you alive."

Mindy took a moment and then released the man from the night terror. He started to calm down until he looked into Mindy's eyes. They were cold and almost lifeless. "You will tell everyone of who ended the lives of all these people. You will tell them of what happens to those who try to hurt me. And if you ever get in my way again, what you just exprienced will become your new reality."  The man frantically ran off as fast as he could. Sebastian took a moment before finally speaking up. "I can't tell if that was kindness or wickedness." Confused why the act hadn't painfully knocked Mindy out of her transformation. A moment passed before Mindy's hair returned to its silver color and her clothes returned to normal. She hadn't been mindful about whether such an action would have affected her form or not, but she simply replied. "It was... necessary." She walked over to Sebastian made a motion for him to pick her up. "I'm going to sleep for a while. Q-baby,Were going to go make a quick house call to the jerk that set us up.

Sebastian grabbed Mindy's pack and threw it over one of his shoulders and threw his own on the other shoulder, and picked up Mindy horizontally and began walking back in the direction of the magic store. They walked for a bit till they were crossing a park on the way back, and their stood the treacherous bastard, standing in the middle, of the small park, standing in a large elaborate pentagram burned onto the grass, candles and animal entrails were littered around him. In seven smaller pentagrams around him were his small demons, each one trying to free themselves from the circle that trapped them.

"I was worried that the Black Coffins were going to be enough to succumb you. Oh well, time for plan B. Even before he could finish, Q7 had brought up one of her guns and shot a couple of bullets at the large man. They were stopped at the edge of the pentagram he was sitting in the middle. he tutted and wagged his finger at them. "Not gonna be that easy my dears. This is the part where YOU die." with move of his hands he began to recite something in some sort of guttural language. Sebastian had no idea what language it was specifically, as none of his past lives had truly encountered it, but he could tell it was some sort of deep speech, referring to powers out of this mortal plane. The small demons, shouts died as each of them fell to the floor dead. The candle wax and the innards burst into mini infernos.

It continuted until, right before their very eyes, came a rip in the air, and out of it  came a sixteen foot demon. "Who has summoned me!? Me! Belial, One of the Seven Devil Generals, Lord of the Fifth Hell! Which mortal has the audacity try and summon me! "I! Akasheek, humbly ask your assis-" Before he could finish, Belial reached out and smashed his fist into the invisible wall around Akasheek and skewered the self entitled shop keep and pulled out his heart. He crushed the heart, and then looked back at the portal he came from. He attempted to pass through it, just to walk right through the space it inhabited.

The colossal demon let out an enraged growl before turning to the trio. "It seems that I must slay you before returning. Come now or else I will torture you if you run."
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 27th 2015, 11:06 pm

After Mindy has forced the information out of the poor man, they headed back to the magic shop. Mindy was sleeping in Sebastian's arms as they walked, with Q7 just watching her, since she doesn't understand the concept of sleep and was wondering what Mindy was doing. They didn't actually make it to the shop, seeing as how Akasheek was waiting for them in the middle of a park instead of back at the shop. Q7, of course, instantly tried to put three bullets into his chest to stop him from hurting her new friend, though they were stopped without Akasheek even moving, causing Q7 to look down at her weapon in confusion, not sure as to why it wasn't working.

It wasn't until the demon was summoned that she stopped looking at the weapon and focused on what was actually happening around her. Q7 tilts her head to one side as she watched the exchange between the summoner and summoned, sending a command to reload her weapon as the threat rating of the demon steadily rose above what she could easily handle.

The demon turns to them, enraged from the fact that it could not get through the portal and back to it's world. "It seems that I must slay you before returning. Come now or else I will torture you if you run." With that, it stomped forward, pillars of flame shooting up randomly around him.

Q7 was faster then the one that was about to appear under Sebastian and Mindy, using her speed to drag them away. Stopping behind a tree and almost slamming Sebastian into it so that they were hidden from view, she stares at Mindy, making sure that she hadn't taken any damage from the flame before Q7 had pulled both of them to safety. Once she was certain that there was no damage done to Mindy at all, Q7 looks up at the butler. "You take Mindy to a safe location, I will attempt to hold his attention to give you time to get away."

"I can't leave you here to fend for yourself, Mistress. I suggest you take Millady and get somewhere safe. and I shall hold off the beast...thing for as long as I can!" Q7 just tilts her head at his words, releasing him and taking a step back. "I am not a living being and I am harder to destroy. This makes me the logical choice. You should run while you have the chance, I do not know how long I can keep his attention." Not giving Sebastian a chance to respond this time, Q7 just vanishes, reappearing back in front of the demon just as giant flaming bats started to spray out of the pillars. She watches them with interest for a moment before refocusing onto the demon.

It opens it's mouth to speak only to eat a bullet instead, Q7 snapping her weapon up and as soon as it started to move. "Please do not break quickly. I wish to learn more from you." The demon let's out an angry bellow and swings it's pole at Q7, the bats diving at her at the same time. Easily moving out of the way Q7 puts another three rounds into the demon's chest, her smile appear when they do almost no damage at all. Another gun appears in her off hand, it being used to shoot down any bats that get too close while she continues to easily dodge the pole and hit random locations on the demon's body. Q7, though she seems to be losing, finds the whole thing interesting, far more interesting then the battle that she had just fought against the group of people before.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy July 7th 2015, 8:47 pm

The dark of her subconscious swirled around Mindy. Almost instinctively scowling, she waited for the dreams to form around her. At first there was nothing but before she realized it she was walking in a park on her way home from work. She needed to pick up some milk and eggs and some detergent. It wasn't like she didn't have a car, but she liked the walk, it always seemed magical to her.

As she passed the playground, she heard crying. There was a small girl on the swing, bawling her eyes out. Mindy walked in front of the girl with no change of emotion on her face. She lowered herself to the child's eye level and didn't flinch when the face that looked up had was skull. Lightning flashed in the distance and thunder boomed as the landscape turned to a nightmarish tone. "It's time to go home." Mindy said with almost a touch of sadness. The girl shook her head and skipped off in to the distance to meet up with the shadow figure of a man and the skeleton of a dog.

As she stood up, Mindy spoke up, "And what is your name?" It was quiet for a moment before a voice spoke up, "Quite the perceptive dreamer, aren't you?" A woman with teal wavy hair that went down to small of her back wearing a black and purple dress."I can't believe that this is what you take for a happy dream; you're a dark little girl aren't you." The teal-haired woman looked to be no older then thirty but had a demeanor that seemed to be millennia older. Mindy's face didn't change but the atmosphere around her became more serious. She was annoyed. "What is your name?" The woman almost seemed to be taken back but her face deepened into an amused and sarcastic smirk. "My name is one from a language long dead and unpleasant to the ears of your people." The woman took a second before the smile on her face grew even bigger. "But I am partial towards the name "Adela". You may call me that." Fighting the urge to become even more irritated from the woman's beating around the bush. "Why are you here?"

"Oh yes! We were having such a nice chat and show n' tell that I had completely forgotten the reason I was here. From the laughter in Adela's eyes it was obvious that she hadn't forgotten at all. "I am the spirit of the book, I am here to offer you a contract." she said with a small bow."And what are you offering?" Her mood hadn't improved, but the weariness of sleep had finally relinguished the last of it's grasp on her . "In exchange for making my wish of freedom from the confines of this book, I will grant you're wish." Flourishing her hands and emphasizing the back ground around them. "I have seen what is most prescious to you, and I can grant you the ability to live forever in this dream."

Mindy looked out at the back ground let a relaxed smile reach her face. "If you think this is what I want then you understand very little of me. This is what I truely want!" Raising one hand into the air as their setting changed dramatically. Adela's eyebrows arched up "Well aren't you a peculiar little thing.

As a mixture of ecstasy and satisfaction filled her face, Mindy turned back to Adela and said, "I have a proposition for you." Mindy had also accessed snipets of Adela's memories as well before they had talked. It was for this reason she had let the dream carry on as long as she did before calling out the spirit.

As Adela heard the offer a smile filled with hunger and desire came across her face.

---

Meanwhile...
Sebastian had finally managed to find a suitable distance to put Mindy down. They wereon top of a building 4 blocks away. He left her propped up against he lip of the building and rushed back to park where Q7 and the demon were fighting. The little robot girl seemed to be enjoying her self, jumping to and fro firing bullets into the demons hide with no effect other then to annoy it.

Sebastian racked his brain to try and remember which one of his ancestors had been a (successful) exorcist. He excluded itterations #47, #123, #124, #457, and #969 since they had all died on their first demons or unagreeable assholes. He called up his memories #337th self and began pulling the supplies out of his backpack and getting them ready. As the fire bats got close, Sebastian took them out with a quick flurry of knives.

The demon had finally gotten fed up with the minor annoyances and decided to put his foot down. He slammed his foot down lighting the park ablaze as a pillar of fire grew from where he had stomped and stretched the full distance of the park and up four hundred yards into the air. With no delay He summoned up 3 giant rocks the size of a building and began throwing them in the general direction of Q7 and Sebastian.

The Demon wasn't even close to running on fumes at this point.
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 9th 2015, 4:18 am

Using the bullets more as an annoyance then as a real threat, Q7 continues to shoot at the demon, starting to target the same spot repeatedly. Seeing that even that was not working as well as it should, a sword appears in her hand, and she appears under his foot the moment he lifts it up, the sword point up against the bottom of the demon's foot. She moves the moment it starts to come down, leaving the sword behind.

The demon screams as tosses three building sized rocks at them, forcing Q7 to grab Sebastian and pull him out of the line of fire again. Slamming him up against a tree, Q7 just slaps him. "You are getting in the way. I will handle this. Go back to Mindy." That being said, she vanishes again, appearing on the demon's shoulder with a new sword, one that she attempts to insert into his neck. It goes in, but barely, and Q7 was forced to dodge a hand swinging at her before she was able to do much damage with it, leaving the sword in the demon's neck.

Landing beside one of his legs, she slices the back of his ankle repeatedly, using her speed to hit him a half of dozen times before he even realized any damage was behind done. The demon drops down to one knee, his leg giving out from the attack. Swinging his weapon behind him, he tries to force Q7 away, summoning fire pillars at the same time to force her away while growling. Dancing around the attacks, she appears back on his shoulder, punching the sword that was left there a little deeper, once again moving the moment he tries to grab her.

She goes back to shooting the same spot, drilling bullets into the same spot on his chest, about where a heart should be if he was human, making sure to hit the same spot with every shot. Only stopping when the demon shoots fire out again. Again appearing on the demon's shoulder, she once again punches the sword, this time it slides all the way in, having finally been forced through the skin with her second punch.

Reaching up in an attempt to pull the sword out, the demon growls again when Q7 slashes the back of his hand, she then kicks the sword, forcing it out of the demon's neck rather violently. Reaching up to try to hold his quickly spilling blood, the demon drops to the ground, not even able to growl as he glares at Q7. She smiles sweetly as she waits for it to finish dying, another sword appearing as she closes in on him. A full slices later, Q7 has the head in her hand, holding it by one of the horns. She turns and wanders off to look for Mindy, only to notice Sebastian, who hadn't left like she told him to. Walking over to where he is, she gives him a smile, one that looked more creepy then cute with her being covered in blood and gore.

"Take me to where Mindy is." She makes her demand, almost like he was her butler instead of Mindy's. This seemed to off put the butler, still red faced from the mark on his face. he blustered for a moment before his eyes  turned apprehensive. "I don't believe we have had the oppertunity to have a proper conversation. What are your plan's with Milady? It is clear you are combat compatible, what is your purpose?" Tilting her head to one side, she frowns at him. "What do you mean? I thought that Mindy was my friend. Was I misinformed?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy July 15th 2015, 5:20 pm

"What do you mean? I thought that Mindy was my friend. Was I misinformed?" The nonchalance was what caught Sebastian off guard. he tried to sputter back a clarification "That is not wha-" "Oh don't be a Sour puss, Sebastian." There at the top of building at the edge of the the building stood Mindy and at her side was a scythe of pure black with a 3 interlocked red rings on its blade. She hopped off the building, slowing her descent with some neutral magic. With even steps she moved toward the awkward duo as her scythe began to shrink and fold back into itself, until it finally settled into its natural form, a book. As Sebastian opened their mind link to parade her with questions or complaints she simply replied We'll talk later. As she approached them, Mindy flashed Q7 a smile and continued past them towards body of the dead shop keep.

The Body of Akasheek of Akasheek records laid unceremoniously sprawled on the ground of his chalked up patch of grass with a giant hole in his chest. What would have given an average person reason would have reeled back, Mindy walked up to the body and flipped open the sides of his lapels and searched all his pockets. Having managed to not get any blood on her self she finally found the item she was searching for tied around the neck of the recently deceased. Pulling the chain and letting her mother ring nuzzle itself into her hand, she stood back up and curb stomped the corpses head into a broken egg shell. Blood and Cerebral spinal fluid splattered up onto her clothes ruining any prospect of cleanliness she had been working towards. "I do not take kindly to those who do not honor their commitments." She said with a sweet smile. She walked back to Q7 and let the ring hang down on its chain. With a wink, she said "No harm, No foul."

That was when Mindy noticed the state of Q7's clothes. Ignoreing the state of her own, she let out a small gasp of surprise. "That is no good Q7! A girl must take care of her clothing! We must rectify this at once! To the bathhouse!" And with out listening to another word from the either of them she marched off in a random direction.

Sebastian stood their even more confused then he was five minutes prior. How did Mindy wake up so soon? What was with that scythe? It had the same feeling as Mindy's magic but she hadn't transformed. Also since when has America had public bath houses? They weren't on the brocures! His confusion was amplified when he saw her throw her new book onto the corpse of the demon and watched as it seemed to absorb it...or eat it?

But without fail, Mindy led them to a bath house that seemed to be there for years. The attendent at the desk was shocked at the demon head that was with Q7 but with a small glamour the woman didn't seem to see anything other then a small dog toy. As Q7 and Mindy washed up, Sebastian took that time to clean up their clothes, ignoring the fact that Mindy could have probably just magicked them clean, and got to work on cleaning up the rest of any traces of the occult from the park. It would be surprizing that people werent panicing about the events that had happened but they seemed to be "used to it" at this point, whatever that meant.

Before long they trio regrouped and made their way back to the store. Their conversations continued to be more or less the same they had been onto this point: Mindy talking at Q7 and her polite responses and more of Sebastian silent confusion. Though Mindy did compliment Q7 on her demon head, so there was that. When they finally reached the now empty store, they began pushing everything into those bottomless bags. One would be surprised at what you could fit into one bottomless bag, but needless to say, they were bottomless. Q7 deconstructed some more stuff for her use later. And before the dawn broke, they had stripped the store clean, and sat on top of the Hollywood sign to watch the sun come over the horizon. How they got there? The answer was very simple. Magic.

With the end of a very long day, the two parted ways with the cute little robot and continued on the journey across the globe. Sebastian sighed. That robot was a tiny robotic riddle wrapped in a very discreet enigma. Atleast it was over.

Or was it only the beginning?
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top