The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Drake Enjin WIP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Drake Enjin WIP I_vote_lcapDrake Enjin WIP I_voting_barDrake Enjin WIP I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Drake Enjin WIP I_vote_lcapDrake Enjin WIP I_voting_barDrake Enjin WIP I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Drake Enjin WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drake Enjin WIP Empty Drake Enjin WIP

Post by Black Steel October 18th 2014, 4:42 pm

Drake Enjin
The Genius Child

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: None
Title: The Genius Child
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'
Weight: 175 lbs.
Blood type: AB

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Drake is extremely intelligent, and as an unfortunate side effect of that, is very arrogant. He is most proud of his inventions, but that also means that he doesn't take criticism very well. This doesn't mean that he isn't willing to learn more than he does now, in fact, he does a lot of reading and experimenting, looking for new things that he's never seen before in attempts to understand and use them to advance technology. He's much more mature than his age, with skills ranging much further than simple science. His brain is so advanced that he can process technology like no man's business, and while he is primarily a man of science, he has dabbled (and when I say dabbled, I mean nearly mastered) the raw power of magic.

While Drake is smarter than nearly any man or woman on Earth, he is still able to act his age. He's often a little silly and childish, except when it really matters. If Drake has not seen it himself, he doesn't believe it. Though, that's not saying much, since he's seen a lot during his life. Though he is extremely smart, he doesn't act it during a fight. Usually, unless he has to, he'll fight much like a brawler, hitting with everything he's got.

History: Drake Enjin was born to a relatively normal family, but his father was a dreamer, much like he is. Max Enjin wanted to become an astronaut, but he was extremely unqualified to, so he ended up taking a normal, boring old job as an engineer.

The Powers

Power 1: Extreme Intelligence: Not only has Drake become a near master of science, but he is also just as proficient in magic. His brain was altered as a child, and now it can process and keep information much faster than the average human mind. He uses this to his advantage greatly, to do things that normally would be impossible for feeble minded beings.

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: 8
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 5

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Black Steel

Theme Song

Color: #6E6E6E
Black Steel
Black Steel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top