The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
An Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_voting_barAn Unexpected Encounter [Open] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Unexpected Encounter [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Unexpected Encounter [Open] Empty An Unexpected Encounter [Open]

Post by Goliath August 21st 2014, 1:32 pm

Aaron, or rather, Goliath, was on edge. He didn't exactly know why he was feeling especially on edge today, as nothing major had really happened. Aaron had told his identical, younger twin brother that he needed to take a walk to clear his head. He remembered the suspicious look he had gotten—and how he swiftly reminded his brother of the new quart of ice cream that he had purchased the other day, and all was fine. He kicked a can absentmindedly and sighed. He wanted to be back in his own time. The past was weird, and he was still not sure of all the customs, and the slang especially confused him. What was even stranger was that he was currently living with his parents who were about the same age as him. It was just odd.

Continuing to walk with no real destination in mind, Aaron smirked when he saw a rather large looking vehicle. The owner didn't seem to be around, which meant Aaron could play a bit. With one hand, he lifted the car. He couldn't really explain own lifting/exerting his strength made him feel. Secure, important, Sure of himself, these were all terms that came to mind. With a small grunt, he tossed the car with careful finesse, and caught it with one foot. He was barely exerting himself—the car had to be around two tons, which wasn't even near his lifting limit of eleven tons. With a graceful movement, he placed the car in it's original position.

With a smirk to himself, he began to walk again, he had to admit, it was pretty nice just to have a few moments to himself. Not that he didn't love his brother more than anything, but everyone needs a few solitary moments every once in awhile. He turned the corner and headed toward one of the any parks in Chicago. A strange feeling washed over him. Aaron looked around cautiously, hoping that it was just his anxiety. He wasn't really in any sort of mood to go heroing, and his brother wouldn't like it if Aaron went for it alone. The park was small and absent of anyone else, which was fine with Aaron. He made short work of removing his shirt and spreading his wings. They felt long neglected, and needed to be stretched. Taking to the air, he lazily flew on his back, circling the slide and the jungle gym.

After flying a bit, he landed on the ground and stretched. It felt nice to fly again. He rarely had a reason to use his wings lately, and was glad for the exercise. He sighed when he saw an animal trapped in the metal construct of the playground. It wasn't trapped so much as stupid, as it obviously got its way in there. With a deep breath, he lifted the portion of the playground, allowing the squirrel to run from under the structure. He smiled a bit to himself before tensing. He turned around quickly and narrowed his eyes “Who are you? What do you want from me?” He said with a sharp tone. Even back at home, Aaron sucked at socializing, especially with people he didn't know.
Goliath
Goliath

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Encounter [Open] Empty Re: An Unexpected Encounter [Open]

Post by Humanity August 22nd 2014, 12:32 am

Guilty Spark remained motionless as he was lifted and tossed up, caught by the foot of his sudden assailant. He was thankfully durable enough that he wasn't damaged by this male's antics. As he was being touched he was gathering information on the individual. They were obviously highly strong. More so than Guilty Spark himself it would seem. He kept analyzing, the finesse was a sign of decent skills, and to this Guilty Spark wondered if they were equal to his own...or if they surpassed his. The male set him back gently, which was good of him considering Guilty Spark would have been a little bent out of shape if Aaron chose to throw him or drop him. Well, he might not have been, it all depended upon what the male was able to do beyond what Guilty Spark was aware of. The male left, seemingly satisfied with himself for his capabilities (or that's what Guilty Spark believed). He was not foolish enough to believed he knew exactly what the man was smirking about, but he did know that this man was intriguing. It decided to simply act as if it did nothing, it did no harm...yet it served no purpose. It was wasted energy and movement. It was curious, this creature seemed to be idle, not really doing anything worth note. But perhaps that would change. As of now Guilty Spark was equally as idle. While he was a very patient being, he was more interested in the young man. He would follow the male, keeping himself concealed as best as he possibly could, going through great lengths to play keep away. At one point Guilty Spark even believed himself to be discovered, but the male just continued on.

Guilty Spark settled himself by a cluster of trees, remaining parked as he observed the strange young man with his strength at a safe distance. To Guilty Sparks surprise the man shed his shirt. Guilty Spark could only process the fact that this was not the place to be doing so, however it was more clear to him once he noted that the male had wings upon his back, black as death too. Guilty Spark began to run several theories and several opinions regarding the origin of these black majesties. Had the wings been of pure energy, they'd have been just as his own wings, and it was odd to find something so familiar within an organic being. Guilty Spark's attention was entirely fixated on this creature with the wings of a black bird and the strength of over a hundred men. He began processing, running through the information he had on beings with wings and such strength. The only plausible conclusion he could find were several beings of mythos and none with solid evidence to support the existence of. Most curious, perhaps it was time for a more direct approach. Guilty Spark's analysis of the man granted him the result he needed to render a new skin for himself as he silently. Nigh instantly and completely silently the Van began to disassemble, break apart and readjust sheets of metal, bending others, rearranging pistons and turning gears as the machine seemed to implode and condense into a humanoid form, even a faint face within the mecha-man. With the rendering complete he began to alter, little plates sticking out and changing colors with a glow as his spark energized him, hidden deep within him. By time he was finished he was a perfect replication of the very male he had seen. (The Guilty Spark Activation: Transform- +2 ABL transformation)

He then rendered the wings, but kept them tucked in as a set of clothing, acceptable of a young man was rendered on top of him. It was a simply sleeveless black shirt that was pretty clad to the skin, dark denim jeans, a black belt, black sneakers and a jacket. His new messy blonde hair finished it's perfect alteration and a little dog-tag fell against his chest as he stepped from around the tree and started towards this winged man, looking entirely like him to every perfect detail. The male seemed to be assisting a small woodland creature. That was very kind of him, as far as Guilty Spark could tell this man was not part of the corruption that plagued the race of humankind. But Guilty Spark knew all too well that even if one were kind, they could still be part of the corruption, or worse yet...an enabler. The male turned narrowed eyes fall upon him, only to find a perfect replication of himself in different clothing. He wanted to know what he wanted to which Guilty Spark smiled, he used that sample right there to perfect the transformation and perfectly emulate the same noise. “Whoa!” Guilty Spark said as he raised his hands in defense with a smile still on the face. “That's not a usual greeting.” Guilty Spark chuckled a little, finding no real humor in it, but trying to keep himself as humanly similar as possible, seeming more relatable, perhaps even not threatening. But if it worked he wouldn't know yet. It would be up to this boy, and Guilty Spark was ready for anything.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

An Unexpected Encounter [Open] Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath August 22nd 2014, 3:17 am

Aaron was massively confused by the being in front of him. He didn't seem hostile or anything, but Aaron was still on guard. He didn't know how he was able to morph his shape to mimic him. He was even able to copy his voice. Aaron wasn't sure if he was a metahuman, mythos, or some kind of other creature. He was interesting to say the least. “Who are you? And why did you copy me like that?” He tried to speak cordially, but there was a slight edge to his voice. For a brief moment, he thought the other might be Ryan trying to play some kind of trick on him, but Ryan's voice was much more accented, and he'd never wear something that wasn't some kind of pastel. Aaron hadn't really gotten in a fight since he was forced back in time, and while he was itching for a good battle, this guy hadn't done anything wrong, and if he could change shape, Aaron wasn't really sure that he would win a fight against the man. Aaron reached for his shirt, pulling it on and tucking in his black wings. Aaron secretly wondered if the man had gotten Aaron's exceptional strength, as well. He also wondered if the man was able to copy his memories, skills, and Ethereal physiology. It was all very intriguing, and he wanted to know more, but before anything, he had to know more information about this now Doppelgänger.

“My name is Goliath” He announced awkwardly. Aaron figured it was best to use his codename instead of his first name. Aaron had to admit that he was surprised by the man's current position. He was holding up his hands, as if surrendering. Aaron thought this was all very peculiar—and unlike his brother, he wouldn't run up to this new guy and try to hug him. No, Aaron was definitely playing this safe. In the future, when he first started heroing, Ryan and Aaron had gotten into a few bad situations by being too naïve. But he wasn't going to fall for it this time, at least not intentionally. His eyes curiously scanned over the other Aaron. He seemed...friendly. Then again, Aaron didn't have any friends, even in the future. Socialization was more his brother's avenue. Aaron just made sure that Ryan didn't go making friends with the wrong sort of people. “I...um...have to admit...your mimicking skills are rather impressive. Are you a metahuman? I've been very curious about them” Aaron tried to make conversation. It was just very unnerving to talk to a seemingly exact copy of himself. Having an identical twin was one thing, but an exact replica? He didn't know how he felt about that.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Kreed August 22nd 2014, 11:57 pm

Hiding behind a tree was Victor, watching the scene unfold in front of him. Normally, he would've waited at least a month or two before traveling to a different city, but he was falling behind on his progress, and needed to get back on track. He thought Chicago would be a good place to start, and so he took a two day trip and was tired from traveling, and decided to go take a rest it a quiet, calm environment. Now he had been currently taking a walk in the park, looking for some to "play" with. He quickly became bored and wanted to do something exciting. Kreed hadn't been in a fight in ages, and the ones he were in weren't even a challenge. Of course, that's what happens when two thirds of your body is nothing but machinery and reptilian DNA, that somehow got meshed with his human self. He had figured that winged one was a metahuman. That was all too obvious, but the other one seemed much more peculiar. Was he mimicking by slight of hand? While it seemed entirely unlikely, he still considered it. After all, he hates surprises.

By now, Kreed probably would've attacked them, but since they were...different, there's no telling what they were capable of. Hopefully he wouldn't be spotted, but even if he was, he would appear human to them, thanks to his smarts and vast knowledge of science, he had a device that would make him appear as a normal human being. Of course, he had no idea about the effect it might have on metahumans as some might be able to use their powers to see through this illusion. Victor continued to stalk them, he had a feeling that this would become interesting very quickly. Besides, if any one of them had any smarts, they might be able to help him achieve his life goal. However, Kreed didn't usually like to work with teams. He finds that they drag you down, and he cannot afford to slow up. He decided to study them, see where exactly this would go before making his debut appearance before them. He tensed himself up, still eager for a fight. To him, in all likely hood, he would come out victorious. Kreed then corrected himself, he must not get cocky. The slightest slip up could mean exposure and he didn't need that kind of attention. At least, not yet.
Victor Kreed
Victor Kreed

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity August 23rd 2014, 6:36 am

Guilty Spark noticed subtly changes in his disposition, seemingly amused or rather fascinated by the concept of him being able to change to fit his apperance. Guilty Spark had an odd sense of satisfaction in the way the male's disposition had changed. Perhaps he was not one of the corrupt. Perhaps Guilty Spark could help this one, keep the corruption from reaching him... then again Guilty Spark would not judge too soon, he had made the mistake before. He was still fascinated by this male, maybe even more than the male was curious about him. Guilty Spark did not waiver in the form as he looked over Ryan and then looked at himself, he even pulled his shirt out a little to check and ensure his replication was truly perfect. To the best of the intellectual Guilty Spark's knowledge, it was flawless. So long as no one attempted to draw blood or any such thing as that. The young man introduced himself as "Goliath" To which Guilty Spark believed to be his genuine first name. What did Guilty Spark have to refute against? His name was Zodiac for god's sake. "Goliath? Biblical name, refernced in ....First Samuel, chapter seventeen, verse four... " He said drawing from his vast data-banks of knowledge.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Goliath. I am Zodiac." He said as he looked to the stars and smiled looking all around. It was so strange to wear an organic form, but it felt so real. He often times enjoyed the feel of the flesh, though he knew he was nothing more than machine. This, however was something the other individual present did not need to know. But no sooner had he thought of this had the young man state he was impressed with the shapeshifting, which put the smile right back on his face as he examined the body he now held as his own. The term metahuman caused him to look up at Goliath and blink as if an uninformed child. His eyes shifted left to right and back and fourth as if he were reading something at a rather fast speed before he shook his head as if saying no, but then a confused look on his face as his head cocked to the side. According to his data, a "metahuman" was a blanket term to classify anything with superior human abilities. In a sense he was most certainly one. But for some reason the word "human" in the word was a put off when it came to Guilty Spark's own self. He looked to Goliath slightly as if he were wondering, curious and unsure. "I'm...unsure to be honest. I classify as one. But I'm not sure if I am one. Similar to how you classify as one because of your wings and your ability to lift me when I was so heavy. But I'd call you an angel." Guilty Spark stated, forgetting the male did not know that he had actually lifted Guilty Spark earlier. Either way he was still unsure as he looked off towards the rest of the city, the park feeling so secluded...feeling so isolated from the hustle and bustle of the city. It was peaceful and pure, everything Guilty Spark liked. Though he'd be lying to say something didn't feel off. He took great care to examine everything as he looked, keeping himself in perfect key at this moment in time, and ever cautious of his environment.

Cooldown:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath August 23rd 2014, 3:55 pm

Aaron tilted his head just a bit. He was very intrigued by this seemingly exact copy of himself. Cursed with a curious mind, Aaron was already wondering what the limits of the other's gift were. Maybe he didn't even have a limit. It was all extremely interesting. Though he was an Ethereal, Aaron didn't really think of himself as special. Aaron was pretty tough, and pretty smart, but he couldn't do anything like change his shape. He wondered if Ryan would be able to change his shape with some kind of magic spell. Aaron was not gifted at all with magic, and every time he had attempted it, bad things had happened. When the other man mentioned that his name had Biblical origins, he gave a small nod. Aaron vaguely knew that, but he picked the name because his brother had suggested. He knew that Goliath was a strong man, but he never read the Bible or anything. He wondered if the other man was also some kind of genius, or had some kind of enhancement that granted him some kind of superhuman knowledge. He would have asked, but it seemed like it would have been rude. He would just silently wonder about capabilities of the other man.

“Pleasure to meet you, Zodiac,” Aaron said with an easy smile. It felt weird to socialize, to be honest. He was pretty much used to only socializing with his brother, and other family members. He didn't know Zodiac's intentions, but he seemed kind enough. Aaron didn't think that he was in any danger, so he slightly relaxed his normally very tense muscles. He tilted his head when Zodiac said that he lifted him up. Aaron didn't recall lifting anything other than a car, and a jungle gym. “An Angel?” Aaron tilted his head “I don't think I'm an angel. I'm certainly not that virtuous,” Aaron said with the smallest hint of a blush. He looked around a bit, feeling kind an awkward presence. He didn't know what it was—it was probably nothing. He was known to be slightly paranoid. “So, um, what brings you to the park today?” He asked quietly.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Kreed August 23rd 2014, 5:45 pm

What a borefest...Kreed thought to himself. This was getting nowhere. They were just having your average, dull, conversation. It's getting ridiculous. When would things get more exciting? He was about to go show himself, but he stopped himself for a moment. He wasn't so sure about that copycat. Something was off about him. For all Victor knew, he could be a demon from another dimension, using dark magic to change himself into different figures. As much he hated it, Kreed must wait for the mimicker to reveal his true form, only then can Victor show himself. Kreed remained where he was. He then heard a something rustle in the trees, he looked up and staring down upon him was a squirrel. He didn't seem to mind, as long as it didn't get in his way.

Victor just prayed to God that something would happen. He may be smart, but he wasn't very patient. At all. If this carried on, he might have to force this to get interesting. Setting the park on fire should be enough. He would make a mental note of the possibility. He stood there, anxious for answers to unravel themselves. He kept particular watch on the mimicker, seeing if there was something that would hint at what he really was.
Victor Kreed
Victor Kreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity August 24th 2014, 3:54 pm

Guilty Spark never had the chance to even process this before. But it was quite. Too quiet. Now he wants to internally force a system shut-down because of that cliché he used. He looked back to the man who said something about not being so virtuous. Seeing the color in his cheeks prompted Guilty Spark's to also darken, out of attempts to stay as close to normal as possible. “Virtuous? That's a funny concept. A concept in which one can measure HOW moral they are. But by doing so you already defeat the purpose of a moral which dictates one should not brag.” Guilty Spark smiled and shrugged, still emulating the color. The young man would ask as to why he was in the park, and he would have gladly answered, but paranoia kicked in. He turned his head and began scanning around, as if he were expecting to find something.

"I apologize I uh. Can't seem to shake this feeling. Something's out here." Guilty Spark noted as he began to take an inhalation. All sensory working at optimal capacity he decided it was time to scan the area. Whatever was hidden wouldn't be for long. "I was trying to relax for the night. Then you walked up and took me off my feet and tossed me into the air and caught me with your foot." Guilty Spark explained as he began contemplating a manual search.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Bacall August 25th 2014, 9:45 pm

"Cold!" Erin nearly shouted as she stepped out of the airport terminal and into the windy city. The terminal was climate controlled, and now that she was outside, she could practically feel the goosebumps forming on her legs. She pivoted on her back heel and marched back into the terminal and went into a bathroom stall.

A few minutes later the blonde walked out of the stall wearing jeans and a comfy, gray sweatshirt. She thought back to the sundress still packed in her backpack and wondered if she would ever wear it again. Prepared for the weather, she stepped out of the terminal once again and into a whole new world.

***SEVEN HOURS LATER***

Somehow, time had gotten away from her. She had sat down in a pub intending on having one drink, but one drink turned into many. The sun had set, and Erin had no place to go. Well, that's not exactly true. There were at least three open offers for Erin to stay at various patrons apartments, but Erin knew those offers came with strings attached, and she wasn't interested in getting tangled in any strings at the moment. So she had left the pub and had headed towards a park to find a comfortable bench to spend the night. After finding a bench she deemed adequate, she conjured a quick pillow and placed it down. She was about to lie down on the bench herself when she sensed something strange on the opposite side of the park.

She focused her senses, but she could only make out a few words and see vague shapes. She decided to move closer to see if she could eavesdrop better. She spotted a bench on the other side of the park, near enough to be within earshot, but far enough to hopefully not draw attention to herself. She picked up her pillow and walked towards it.

Character Sheet
Erin Bacall
Erin Bacall

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath August 27th 2014, 5:31 pm

“Well, I suppose that's why they say that a humble man never calls himself humble, you know?” Aaron still thought this man was pretty interesting. Well...if he was a man. Was he a machine? Some kind of mimicking machine that allowed him to take the shape of whatever shape he wanted? It was interesting that he was able to copy organic material. He secretly wondered if Zodiac was able to copy his internal organs, but he had a feeling that hew as only able to copy what he could see. But he didn't know. Zodiac was fascinating, and Aaron wouldn't mind studying him in great depth. He still wasn't sure of the man's intentions, but he was almost sure that he wasn't going to attack him. He didn't exactly seem hostile. Aaron had more questions for Zodiac, but the other seemed uneasy about something.

“Something out there?” Aaron surveyed the park a bit. “Now that you mention it, something does feel a bit weird,” Aaron admitted and looked back at Zodiac. “So you took the form of a car? Or is that your natural form?” He asked, the curiosity returning. “I hope I didn't hurt you or anything, that definitely wasn't my intention,” He tried to assure him, before Aaron took to the air. He began to assist in Zodiac's manual search.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Kreed August 27th 2014, 10:28 pm

Kreed was getting a bit nervous. The two others were searching the area as they were aware of his presence. He sat there, listening to the conversation still. This eavesdropping has been a great success so far. What a stroke of luck. He knew that one of them was something more, the strange one had been scanning the area almost like he wasn't human, more a machine. He, she, or it seemed very intelligent. It might be able to help Victor achieve his goal. He smirked with glee. It was almost time to reveal himself, but he wouldn't take off the illusion device. He wanted to talk, not scare them off. He needed to see whatever information he could gather in about the next few minutes, so he still stood behind the tree, silent as night itself.
Victor Kreed
Victor Kreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity August 27th 2014, 10:45 pm

Guilty Spark was still oh so suspicious as he replied to Goliath. "If a car were my natural form I'm pretty sure Bob Budiansky would have royalties on me somewhere." Guilty Spark said, his own weird sense of humor. He didn't expect the male to know that Bob Budiansky was one of the men who created a good deal of the things people had come to call "Transformers" those weird robots with the ability to become vehicles. Guilty Spark didn't understand their purpose. They were so indecisive, so much conflict and so much hatred within them to wage war against humanity. If they were real, Guilty Spark was certainly a distant relative...that wanted to dismantle them all. He found that this man's assisting his manual search wasn't helping him. At all. No offence to the nice young man, he was SOOO SLOW! He looked to see a woman who was at a bench not far away, he didn't want to make it seem as if he were suspicious of anyone, so he would need to move fast. His intention was to cover ground and see as much as he could see. Which wasn't really a problem.

Guilty Spark was such an advanced machine that he perceives thing about thirty four times faster than a human being. For every second that passes for a human, Guilty Spark has half of a minute, and every minute, Guilty Spark had a half hour. That being said, you can imagine that not much escapes his perceptions. Couple this with his speed and he was rather intense. He turned and put a hand on Aaron's shoulder and smiled. "I can already tell you are an individual I like. I will ask you please stay a few feet away...I will be back soon." He said as he stepped back, he turned and sprinted full force. Of course he broke the sound barrier as he ran, reaching an optimal speed of 1000 miles per hour, which translates to 1466.6 repeating...PER SECOND. Needless enough to ay he was scanning the entire park the trees he went by, the trees on the far side. The average human being could move about 25 miles per hour, which was 36 feet per hour full sprint.

One could not perceive a bullet and one could not perceive him as he zipped about the park everything appearing in slow motion as he passed a strange individual that Guilty Spark examined as he passed, gathering information he would need. Then he ran past it leaving nothing but a subtle breeze in his wake as he reappeared right as he was standing as if he hadn't moved. He was gone for ten seconds maybe, but he already knew what he was looking at. "Do you have any reason someone would be following you? Are you in danger?" Guilty Spark asked, inquiring as to why two individuals were suddenly in the same park as them. He was genuinely interested, but that was what he was trying to learn about now. Guilty Spark was on high alert as he kept his scanners and sensory at high alert orange. He knew nothing of what these people could do. Better safe than sorry, eh?

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Bacall August 28th 2014, 9:01 pm

"Shit. Shit. Shit..." Erin stammered as the blonde boy seemed to stare at her while scanning the park. She began to inch towards one of the trees that lined the walking path she was on, hoping to stay out of sight. Erin walked in this direction to do the investigating, not to be investigated. Erin had only taken a few steps when one of the boys simply vanished. Erin spun around quickly, hands at the ready, expecting the boy to be behind her. If the boy had teleported somewhere, it was not to sneak up on her.

Blonde strands of hair covered her eyes as a result of her sudden movement. She brushed them out of the way as she continued to move towards the tree. As Erin reached the tree she observed the boy had reappeared. Now that she was a little closer, she could see the two boys looked very much alike. If not twins, then they were at least brothers. They were also older than she first assumed, perhaps in their teens?

The vanishing twin questioned the other and she knew the twins were now aware of her presence. She ducked back behind the tree. Maybe she should have stayed on the first bench after all, or rather, maybe she should have stayed in Mexico. Now she was in a whole new world and she didn't understand any of it. The doctor had sheltered her, but she didn't know what she needed to be sheltered from. She had a secret identity because supposedly the world did not respond kindly to those with knowledge of the occult, but here in Chicago, people teleported freely on the streets.

What Erin couldn't determine, was if these twins would be hostile. She peeked out behind the tree and observed their stance towards each other. It's possible the two twins weren't even on good speaking terms. After all, they were meeting in a pretty shady locale. If things turned sour, maybe she could count on them fighting each other rather than her?

Erin took a deep breath and a clear thought entered her mind. She was sick of being sheltered and protected. New city, new attitude. She stepped out from behind the tree and walked briskly toward the teenagers. "Gooooooood evening gentlemen," she said. She took note of the identifying features of the twin's faces as she approached and got a clearer look. She wiggled the fingers on her left hand and reconfigured her own face to match that of the twins. "It sure is a lovely evening for a stroll," she said with a smirk. She kept her distance, but ensured she was close enough for the twins to see her clearly.

Character Sheet
Erin Bacall
Erin Bacall

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath September 7th 2014, 5:57 pm

Aaron was confused. The man's form wasn't a car? And who was this Budiansky he was talking about? He really didn't know anything that Zodiac was talking about, and it was giving him a slight headache. He seemed to be amused by something, perhaps his confusion. Why didn't he just say what he was, instead all of this going around? Aaron tended to get frustrated when he didn't understand something—mainly because it didn't happen very often. Aaron continued to look around, though the other didn't look very impressed—another feeling he wasn't used to. Aaron was used to being marveled at, and this man didn't even seem slightly impressed. He actually seemed bored with him. Perhaps it was unintentional, but it still grated on his nerves. Aaron rarely, if ever, felt inadequate.

Aaron just stopped searching for any other person. Apparently Zodiac had it covered, so it was unnecessary for him to keep looking. He just stood a bit awkwardly, and when he was asked if he had any enemies, or if he had any reason to be in danger, he simply shrugged “I don't believe so,” he was going to continue on, but when he heard someone greet him, he turned his head. Another copy of him. Aaron was getting pissed off now. Was this some kind of prank or something? “What is going on?” He said flatly, looking to both of them “I would kindly like to ask both of you to no longer take my shape” It really annoyed him, to be honest.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity September 18th 2014, 9:19 pm

Zodiac found himself rather annoyed as well as he looked to the woman who took the face of the male he was mimicking. This woman walked over and now with multiple mirrors this male had become irritated, which ruined it for Zodiac. Zodiac sighed as he seemed to slip back as he blinked. What was he going to do here? He would, for no reason at all reveal his true form. That was unacceptable, he wouldn't be forced to be what he was, not here, not now. He backed away with an apologetic look on his face.  "I-I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to offend you. I don't wish to make things any more awkward than they already are. I will just be on my way. Be cautious of the man by the trees however... Good evening Angel. Good evening...Enigma."
Guilty Spark said with a slight smile at Goliath and a nod at Erin. The blond hair turned ashen and his skin paled. Guilty spark would turn around, and be sure his face was out of the sight of these "men" before the skin transformed and he began walking at a rather hasted rate, certainly fast enough that no one he had seen there would catch him. He took off at full speed creating a loud thunderous boom as he destroyed the sound barrier.

He'd stop in an alleyway four miles away his form completely different, he was now a lone motorcycle. This particular form was one he enjoyed, and more often than not it granted him the comfort and low-profile affordability for rest. His processing was running rampant as he tried to understand what had transpired, and soon he began to wonder what he had witnessed. Were those two there to hurt anyone or cause trouble? If so...was it wise for Guilty Spark to leave? No it was not, if either of those other beings proved corrupt or nefarious in any way then it would be another life of Guilty Spark's hands. He waited for what seemed like forever before he silently started himself up and took off down alleyways at regular speeds. Perhaps returning to the park was a viable option... but he wouldn't be back there for a few more minutes, there was time left for things to unfold.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top