The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_vote_lcapThe Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_voting_barThe Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_vote_lcapThe Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_voting_barThe Ranger gets an unexpected visit I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Ranger gets an unexpected visit

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ranger gets an unexpected visit Empty The Ranger gets an unexpected visit

Post by The Ranger August 30th 2011, 7:39 pm

The Ranger sighs running at a slow normal human's track runner's pace jumping from building to building watching his surrounding invisible to the naked eye and even some heat seeking goggles and other things like that. He sighs not making any noise at all landing on a building at the corner kneeling down and looking out over the edge of the building trying to see if any cops are on the move, listening out for any bank robbers things that would alert him or cry out 'villain'. He sighs moving his bow and quiver to a more comfortable position grumbling to himself as sweat drips down his face from the heat only making a noise as it falls to the ground. He frowns softly noticing it's not a very busy day, oh sure most hero's would be happy about the fact that nothing interesting has happened but nothing has gone wrong in Atlanta for over three months now and it's starting to bug The Ranger.

Last edited by The Ranger on August 30th 2011, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Ranger gets an unexpected visit Empty Re: The Ranger gets an unexpected visit

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 7:44 pm

Chloe had been stalking her prey for a while now. He hadn't noticed her once. The local mob had a price they were willing to pay for him so as usual, Chloe was there. She stood on a tall building looking around she had completely lost her target. This is unusual She thought to herself. Making her way to the edge of the building she looked around from the vantage point, not seeing The Ranger anywhere.

((the building is the same building you are on))

Last edited by Chloe Everdeen on August 30th 2011, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
The Ranger gets an unexpected visit Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

The Ranger gets an unexpected visit Empty Re: The Ranger gets an unexpected visit

Post by The Ranger August 30th 2011, 8:25 pm

The Ranger turns hearing a noise only to see a woman that seems to be acting oddly suspicious and like she's stalking someone. He frowns moving away from the edge so that he's behind her breathing quietly though no noise at all is made, unless of course he talks. Which he doesn't plan on doing, not wanting to blow his cover now, wanting to find out more about this would be assassin. At least that's what he believes her to be; the only people in Atlanta who move like that are spies, assassins, and him. Already he can tell the girl is highly trained, more than likely paid out by one of the local mobs seeing as The Ranger hasn't run into very many super villains and the one's he has wouldn't sink so low as to getting a hand for hire to do their dirty work. He slips his long bow off of his back slowly notching a regular arrow no noise emitting from the process still invisible though now a full building length, basically on the other side of the building, from the girl. "Alright, tell me who you are and why your here. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He calls out firing a warring arrow
that whizzes by her head quickly running to a different spot.

Last edited by The Ranger on August 30th 2011, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 8:31 pm

Chloe's eyes widened and she looked up a bit. "There you are. I was beginning to worry you had left without your present. She quickly turned around and through down the gas bomb. She didn't know where he was but she threw it to where she heard the arrow come from. She quickly made her way to the other side of the roof and shot a sticky bomb over to the smoke.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 30th 2011, 8:58 pm

The Ranger grins as she decides to pick the hard way by throwing something at where she believed him to be; he immediately putts on his free breather, which allows him to breath in water and any type of gas. He sighs still invisible and practically away from the bombs she is now throwing from when he ran, he shakes his head and fires off another arrow at the girl from his position now before running off to the other side of the building and getting into a kneeling position as he turns visible. "So, you are an assassin as I presumed." He says in his low husky voice which makes him seem older than he really is, which is always a good tactic in a fight. Sure giving up his element of surprise isn't but he needs to do something to even the playing field, and besides it wouldn't be a very fun fight if she couldn't see him and he just show blinding fast arrows moving at about 100 miles an hour, because of how close they are, at her all day. His expression never changes as he notches yet another arrow aiming it at her back and firing it watching the girl with his brown eyes underneath his hood.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 9:16 pm

Chloe cocked her head to the side to avoid the arrow. "Don't bother with the voice." She said as spun around. She saw the arrow approaching her and back flipped out of the way. "You want to play? I'll play." She said as she ran to the edge of the roof. She dived off and spread her arms and legs to glide. She was thankful to have a wingsuit.

Last edited by Chloe Everdeen on August 30th 2011, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 30th 2011, 9:35 pm

The Ranger rolls his eyes amused by her reaction timing for only one or two people on earth are able to out shoot him with the bow and arrow. He watches her run off of the building completely and utterly confused as why someone would do that unless of course they could fly or something as crazy as that. He groans realizing that he is fighting a super once again he runs off the building and jumps off of it landing on the other side and grabbing onto the other building with his suction cup gloves and watching the girl as she flies down he slides down and lands on the ground watching where she's going not firing an arrow just yet, wanting to see what this girl can do.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 12:15 am

Chloe could see that she was being followed via her sonar in her goggles. She was coming down when she grabbed onto a street lamp and flipped to the ground. She walked calmly into the nearest office building. There were lot's of windows which was a plus for escape. She took her time and went up the elevator to the second floor.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 31st 2011, 7:08 am

The Ranger frowns and looks at his GPS watch having slipped a tracker onto her when he was still invisible before this fight began. He checks his watch and looks at it seeing a blinking red dot and sprints off down the street into the building noticing the windows he curses and turns invisible as he sprints up the stairs ontothe seconed floor and infront of the windows waiting for them to open. He smirks and as the door opens fire's off an arrow right at her stomach, quickly firing a seconed one at where her legs would be if she dodged to the side.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 6:24 pm

Chloe back flipped out of the way of the arrows. Her target had shot one where she would move if she sidestepped. Quickly landing on her feet she pumped the Bomb gun at the nearest window on a two minute timer before turning around to face her target. but he wasn't there. He had gone invisible once more. She wasn't sure what to do now so shot of a couple shots from her pistol.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 31st 2011, 7:03 pm

The Ranger frowns rolling his eyes as she back flips over the two arrows sighing at her damn reaction timing. He watches her fire a bomb out of a gun like contraption at the window slightly confused as why she would f-...unless its for use as an escape later on in the fight. He dashes o the right avoiding the bullets that are flying at him trying to figure out what to do. He sighs not wanting to fire an explosive or a fire arrow in here, yet she seems to keep dodging every normal arrow he fires at her no matter how close he is. He takes his hood off sense he's invisible and runs a hand through his hair wondering what he should do next, not yet knowing how skilled she is up close and if he could beat this trained assassin or not. This girl is definitely much more skilled then Phillip, well from what it seems to be, that much is clearly obvious and they aren't in an open area where he could fire off his dangerous weapons. He pulls his hood back on and sprints at the girl at full speed, all one hundred and fifty miles per hour and at that short of a distance she should have no time at all to react.

Once close enough to her he wraps his arms around her waist attempting to throw her to the ground once he does this he will follow it up with pinning her arms to the ground.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 7:10 pm

Chloe shot out bullets before feeling hands around her waist. She was pinned down with her hands pinned as well. "Smart, last time I was pinned he was stupid enough to not pin my hands." She said. A smile crossed her face, "I know you wouldn't kill. Thing is, I will. You have nothing to threaten me with. What are you going to do, throw me in jail. How do you know who is corrupt and who isn't. I have men on the inside." She bluffed. The timer on the bomb read that it would blow in 30 seconds. She smiled once more, "Do you really think I'm that easy?" She asked. She didn't have anything she could use at the moment besides taunts.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 31st 2011, 7:30 pm

The Ranger rolls his eyes "Well then that guy was an idiot if you ask me." He says sighing at what she says next, knowing it is absolutely true that he won't kill this assassin. "Well maybe it's true that I will not kill you, but your bluffing about the last part. This is my city and the cops here are on my side all you got around here is the local mob." He says taking some duck tape off of the table above them and taping her hands to the ground making sure its secure before standing up and firing off a arrow at the bomb stuck to the window, watching it jab right exactly where it should cutting the bomb off. He smirks and walks over grabbing his arrow out and putting it back into his quiver watching the bomb to make sure that it's deactivated and won't blow up before he turns back to the assassin and walks over to her, pointing an arrow at her head not un doing the duct tape. "Alright here's the deal miss assassin, I'm going to take you to jail, you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and yada yada yada, you try to run off I'll catch you again." He says still not moving, “Am I understood? Or would you like me to make it more clear to you that I mean business because I sure as hell ain't letting you leave here on your own without me leading you to the prison." He lowers his arrow just a bit but not much, to let her feel safe and content knowing that she'll leave here alive even though she's tied up and going to jail.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 7:39 pm

"Who's to say they're still your men and not the the mob's? Some of those guards and cops get such small paychecks you know. A lot of those men will have their wallets disappearing if you take out the mob. Now if the mob requests me free, they'll free me because they are getting paid off." She smiled once more. She knew the mob were paying off some of the guards but she didn't know which ones. "Look, you want to lock me away, fine. But, I know stuff you see. Where the mob is hiding out, who their informant is in the police department. You don't have to do this but I think the judge would be glad to let me go in exchange for information."

She struggled her hands against the duct tape. "Now, why waste the effort when you can have the info and lock the whole mob up?"She wasn't going to tell him a thing unless she had to.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 31st 2011, 8:56 pm

The Ranger rolls his eyes not listening already knowing all, well most of it at least, any way having his own little information on these things. "Yes I bet the judge would like to know these little details if I had not already told him what you have just told me." He says as he walks over to her putting his arrow back in the quiver, bow slung over his back as he looks around trying to find something to hold this girl down figuring she isn't that strong based on her body shape and the lack of muscles in her arms and legs. He sees a couple things lying around on a table and hooks them together making his own makeshift handcuffs. He walks back over to her quickly ripping off the duck tape and putting her hands behind her back as he hooks them onto her. "Also, I have basically the entire mob locked up already so getting the rest won't be that hard. As you've probably noticed they have not been very active for a couple months." He stands up making her come up with him watching her movements and everything. "Now don't try any funny business unless you want a dagger in your side, I may not kill but maiming and seriously injuring that I can defiantly do."

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top