The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_vote_lcapUnexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_voting_barUnexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) Empty Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe)

Post by Skyscraper March 4th 2013, 8:19 pm

Skyscraper had just flew past the city of Saint Louis, Missouri. He was wandering on the side of the highway in his lightning form flying slowly as cars rolled past him. He was simply taking things slow for the time being. He was on his way to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He had heard about some suspicions of a citizen there disguised as a normal human who may be using his powers to gain money. His name was "Kevin Durant" and the things Skyscraper saw him do on the court had to be meta human. He was just too physically superior.

As he was flying down the highway he began to nod. "So, I suppose this hunt for meta humans is going well. I've seen a couple in the past few days and they were pretty strong. I'll see if it's some more. Maybe, I'll attract some on the way there." He said as he continue flying in the air in his lightning form. He noticed people stopping in their cars to stare at him as he looked down and he sighed and took a deep breath. "Take a look at your superior humans, take in the sights." He mumbled as he continued his travels.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-02-28

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) Empty Re: Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe)

Post by Arcana March 4th 2013, 8:39 pm

Sean had found himself on his way to Oklahoma City, it was a simple mission given to him by the Thiels family as a whole, a mission to check out something being reported by one of the lesser magical families. Unlike other times, Aaron had elected not to come along and that left Sean alone on his way to the city in question. It was much easier to go on foot, even if he usually got tired after around ten minutes of straight running.

Luckily he had found a better way to move than simple running and it was just about as fast, considering his top speed, it was great really. It mostly involved riding a small self made wave, which may have drawn a hell of a lot of attention but it saved energy, that was what counted.

Riding along the crest of the small wave, Sean felt the wind whip past his head as he sped up, reaching a speed of at least 300 mph, outstripping any vehicle on the road. That was when he saw something that caught his interest, a strange formation of electricity moving through the air at an impressive speed, though nowhere near as fast as him. Increasing the size of the contained wave, Sean moved closer to the current, curious of what it was exactly.

It bore a humanoid form and that alone could have meant that it was a metahuman. Sean couldn't really know though, not until perhaps the form took action.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe) Empty Re: Unexpected Stranger (Sean and Gene maybe)

Post by Skyscraper March 4th 2013, 9:29 pm

Skyscraper saw as the people below were looking at another figure. He would flip on his back and look back and saw an actual wave of water moving. He raised an eyebrow and would slow down until he wave was even with him then continue flying alongside of it. He looked and saw as their was a person riding on top of the wave and he smiled.

"Why hello, it's unusual to see someone like me on the highway like this. It seems you prefer a more unusual way of travel such as me. I'm impressed by your vehicle here." He saw with a smile on his face as he started to get even more excited. This person was highly impressive with their powers. He could enough water to create a wave he could use to travel. That was highly impressive, and this got Skyscraper highly excited.

"If you don't mind, would you like to have a little talk?" He shouted to the one surfing on type of the wave as he signaled his arms at him to try and attempt to get him to stop.

Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal March 4th 2013, 10:27 pm

Genevieve cursed under her breath as she flew out over a barren stretch of land. She was looking for Deluge AKA Sean Collins. The leader of the Talons, Phoenix, had a message for him and asked Gena to deliver it since she 'apparently' never does anything. She sat calmly on one of her ice mirrors as she few at a casual pace looking for Sean down below. After a pointless search, Gena was about to just say 'screw it' and find the nearest mall, however there was a sound that she heard approaching. She was too low for it to be an airplane of any kind, and it was closing in too quickly to be just about anything else. Turning to see it was what appeared to be a bolt of lightning that she was just barely able to avoid a head on collision with. She grabbed tight onto her ice mirror as it spun out of control for a moment, settling herself she followed after whoever, or whatever that had been.
There was no way that Gena could keep up with who or whatever that was so she had to improvise with her mirrors.They eventually got into view, but just barely. She manifested an ice mirror just about a 100 yards in front of Sean and her image appeared on it and extended her arm forward, but not outside of the mirror, and began to freeze the wave that he was traveling on. Slowly but surely the water began to turn to ice and he slowed to a halt right in front of Gena's mirror.
"Deluge, I need to speak with yo--" she was cut off as she looked to her right to see another individual apparently trying to talk to him. Her mirror angled itself towards the unknown individual.
"Yeahh hi there, I'm Genevieve, this is Deluge. I have a message for my friend here soooo if you could just, ya know, not?" she tried to say with a classic Valley Girl smile.
The image of Genevieve on the mirror was only a projection of her, the real one was inside another mirror traveling as fast as she could towards the scene. It would take her a little bit, but at least this way if their new friend was hostile she wouldn't be hurt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INT: 5FS: 3
OCC: ---FLT: 2
STR: 2MAG: 0
SPD: 2POT: 0
DUR: 2SPL: 0
ABI: 8/4$$$: 3
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 6th 2013, 8:10 pm

The strange lightning formation seemed to speak, lucking it spoke in English too. Sean was never good with elemental languages, especially the storm elemental languages, which mostly consisted of loud noise and exploding sounds. ”Its much easier than running if you ask me and easier on the legs.” This was true enough, since Sean did not have the endurance to make long distance runs like he planned to now.

”You wanna talk to me? I guess I have little time.” Sean said. Not noticing the slow freeze of his water, which nearly sent him flying face first onto the road. It was Genavieve, that blonde girl from the Talons that Sean had never really talked to. Where did she come from, and why was she in an ice mirror? ”Gimme a sec, I need to talk to her for a sec.”

He slid down the ice slide, until he found himself in front of the mirror. ”So, whats the message?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 6th 2013, 10:01 pm

Skyscraper would step onto the ground and revert back into his regular form. He looked at the female that had approached them as well and as she froze the water sending the male flying onto the pavement. "Sweet Babies! That's two in one day! I'm gonna buy a lottery ticket later." He said out loud as he looked at the two. "Message you say? I also have a little message for him. Well, now that your here. I have one for you too." He nodded and pounded his fists together. "I'll let you two talk first, then I'll say."

He turned around and wandered a couple meters away from them to give them some privacy. He took a deep breath and let his hood down crossing his arms and he took a deep breath. "These two seem pretty tough. That makes it even more exciting! However, I really don't like hitting females first. I suppose since I saw the one riding on the wave first, I will ask him to fight first, then I'll challenge her if I win the other one."

He would turn the bottom half of his body into electricity to levitate as he crossed his arms and awaited the two to finish their words.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal March 10th 2013, 10:00 pm

Gena watched the man as he backed away and his electricity consumed the lower half of his body.
"Well, Phoenix had just ordered that all the Talons return to base because of this big superhuman purge that's happening. Super dangerous and he wants us all to fight or something. I'm sure you saw the news broadcast?"
Genevieve could hear the man saying something, but didn't pay much mind to it. She lowered her voice as the ice mirror leaning in closer to Sean so that she could whisper to him.
"Yeahh, this guy seems a little off... I'm going to wait just kind of up there and just give me a sign if you need anything..." Genevieve kind of pointed upwards in her two dimensional space specifying that she would just be high up in the sky above whatever was happening in case he needed reinforcments for whatever reason. She knew that he was extremely powerful, however this man seemed to utilize electricity and Sean used water so just by nature things could go wrong. She was, though, confident in his abilities and would do her best not to interfere or get in their way.
"WELL OHKAY, That's really all I needed to tell you, communicators are a little iffy right now. Having that A.I. guy take a look at them. Should be up in no time. Aaaaaaallllllrighty, Byeeeeeeeeeee!"
Gena's mirror turned to the electric dude and mouthed out 'Call Me' with a wave of her pinky finger and thumb like a phone to her ear. Then, the mirror shattered leaving shards of ice on the ground and causing Deluge's water to slowly begin to thaw.
Meanwhile the real Genevieve was still coasting pretty far behind everything else that was happening. While riding on her ice mirror she had it start to climb in altitude and move over the fight. She was high enough where they would not be able to see her without taking extra time to focus. Gena changed the density and shape of her floating ice mirror to turn it into a makeshift telescope to look down to watch all the action. She lied down on her stomach and put her chin and cheeks in her hands as she looked down to see what was going to happen between these two. If anything she hoped that Collins here would just wreck the kid so they could be on their merry way home. But things never, ever, seem to go as planned...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INT: 5FS: 3
OCC: ---FLT: 2
STR: 2MAG: 0
SPD: 2POT: 0
DUR: 2SPL: 0
ABI: 8/4$$$: 3
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top