The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_vote_lcapHello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_voting_barHello Stranger. -Sean Only..- I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- Empty Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..-

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 10:45 am

"Your book, is, like, amazing," the girl gushed.
"Well thank you sweetie, what's your name?"
"Amy, Amy Howard."
"Well Amy, I hope you like the new one."

Scarlet Jones flashed the girl a smile before handing the latest addition to her series, the final one in a trilogy, to the girl who was practically bouncing up and down in anticipation. Scarlet rubbed the bridge of her nose as she left and looked at the pile of books she had yet to sign and hand out, then looked at the never-ending queue of people. She had been up since around five this morning signing book after book, shaking hand after hand, getting a few numbers she had no meanings of calling and in some cases some really weird... memorabilia. One girl had given her a lock of her hair. Some fans just got really... really out of hand. She watched as the girl skipped off and joined the girl who had come before her and squealed. She had written different messages for each of her fans so no two were the same. She disliked authors who simply wrote the same thing over and over. It didn't make you feel personally special. This tender extra care was one of the reasons Scarlet was becoming increasingly famous. In New York, it was because of her powers and the fact she fought crime, here it was because of her writing. She preferred that. Her writing had been her passion since she was young and had learned how to write words. Sure, they had been had to begin with, but now it seemed that they were good enough for her to have a fan site at least. Her hair was tucked neatly up into the beret with a few strands of curl escaping, whilst her eyes were sat behind a pair of glasses. It was weird how much glasses could change a persons entire face. People didn't seem to recognise her when she looked like this, compared to when her hair was curly and well... usually on fire.

"Coffee?" Scar looked up and her lips cracked into a smile, gladly taking the drink which to her, solved all problems. Even back aches and pregnancy pains.

"What would I do without you, Lee?" she sighed at her manager who simply shrugged and scanned the crowd.

"There doesn't seem to be that many more people left," he said, adjusting one of her pens in his OCD fashion. "In fact I think this is the last person," he mused, noting the others who still hung around already had a book. Scar breathed a sigh of relief and then picked up a pen. Her fingers were beginning to ache from the amount she had written today with an old fashioned fountain pen. Someone had walked over but she hadn't looked up.

"So hunny, what's your name?" she looked up and blinked on seeing a young man whom she had fought beside and duelled before. "Hello Stranger," Scarlet blinked at Sean Collins in slight confusion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..- Empty Re: Hello Stranger. -Sean Only..-

Post by Arcana June 16th 2012, 12:22 pm

'Wow Sean, I didn't know you read.” Aaron said in a teasing tone as he sipped on a soft drink through a straw, straws were always his favorite things really. Well,they were next to chocolate cak but that was another matter entirely. Today was the day an authoprt of a book series Sean enjoyed would be in the city of Chicago and he wanted to have her sign his copy of the book. Autographed copies were always better than normal ones and he was a sucker for events really.

”Of course I read. What the hell do you think I do with books?”

”Stare at them and expect them to talk?” Aaron answered with a somewhat sarcastic tone as he began to tap rapidly into his cellphone with one hand as they waited in line to get their books signed. Sean was never the person to enjoy waiting in line but it was no big deal really, he wasn't in any rush today.

In fact, Sean dressed in his casual clothes. Kahki shorts, a graphic tee that read “cool story bro” with “tell it again” under it in smaller print and multicolored converse.

No family meetings and no heroic feats to perform. Just him enjoying his normal day without a care in the world. It wasn't long before he was at the front and the last one there as well. ”The names Sean Collin.” He said shifting his weight onto his left leg. Though whats he said next jogged his memory.

”Hey Scar. Glad to see your eyes better.” He said flashing a smile of white teeth.

”Her eye?” Aaron muttered to himself curious.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 1:33 pm

Scar's eyes moved rather slowly over the young man Sean was with, running down his body in one quick sweep with a slow nod of approval, her lips curling into a smile which dimpled her paler than usual cheeks. Sean was always one to get straight to the point but she had never really imagine him reading her books. Well, she didn't use her real name on the cover anyway. She used a fake name simply to stop people stalking her and sending her creepy letters. Yet she still never imagine Sean to sit down and enjoy her work enough to travel from New York to Chicago to get a signed copy. It was a pleasant surprise. She was rather curious about his new 'friend' which she doubted was just a friend by the way they stood with one another. It was as if their bodies were in tune, each time one moved, the other moved to compliment them. It was rather cute. Addressing the man she didn't know she decided to explain what had happened.

"Sean and I had a little... duel and he threw a punch I didn't dodge in time," she shrugged. "He is a very, very good fighter. I wore the bruise with pride," she smirked and then opened the book and smoothed down the thin page where she wrote her messages to everyone. Sean's comment really would be unique. She bowed her head over the book and began to scribble away.

To my dear friend Sean,
I hope you like the ending to this book, and that we can have another duel sometime soon.
S. C. Jones ~

She also scrawled her mobile number at the bottom of the page. Now that, not every fan got. Actually, Sean was the first person.

"Don't give my number to screaming girls.." she pulled a face. "The last girl who got my address left me really... weird... things," she shook her head and then stood up, happy to have finished for the day. Standing up however, revealed to not only Sean and his friend but to the numerous others in the room still there that she was pregnant. It wasn't a huge bump but it was an obvious one. She had a loose strapless top on which lay like a film over the small lump which indicated life and on her bottom half she wore a pair of low slung combats.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 16th 2012, 3:17 pm

”Thanks” Sean said snapping the blook close after giving the comment a thorough look over. True Sean was a good fighter,he didn't hear the fact very often. Mostly because the people he fought ended up running before the compliment could come to mind. Of course he wasn'tt he best fighter but he was better than most at any rate. 'Don't worry, I don't plan to share this with any fangirls. Might bite me or something.” Sean said with an assuring tone mumbling the last part.

”That explains it.” Aaron muttered to himself rubbing his chin curiously. He didn't suspect Sean to be the type to hit a girl but then again, Sean wasn't like he was years ago. He used to be so innocent,then again circumstances can change a person. Sean was no different than any human in the respect;maybe even more vulnerable than most ever were. It was most likely his greatest weakness really. Though his eyes quickly shot to the womans stomach as he notcied something curious, she was pregnant.

Sean didn't consider it important enough to bring up,since he was never the expert on pregancy. His mother never really had anyone after him,so he had no first hand experience with it. Not until the stomach was bloated of course but she was not at that stage yet.

”After this I was gonna head out for some coffee. You wanna come with?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 3:44 pm

Scar broke out into another smile at Sean's amusing comment on the fan girl biting him, It reminded her of 28 weeks later or some freaky zombie movie. Once you got infected, you were basically doomed. Yeah, the fangirl germ as definitely like that. When Sean asked if she wanted coffee however Scar raised an eyebrow as if that were the stupidest question in the whole world. Her? Coffee? Did he need to even ask?

"Sean hunny, when have you ever had to ask when it concerned me and coffee?" she smirked. Lee was still standing beside her watching her worriedly, happy she knew one of the people there but also concerned for her health. She was pregnant after all. He gently rested a hand on the small of her back while she stretched and then leaned and kissed her cheek gently.

"Take it easy Scarlie," he murmured as she glanced up at him and nodded. "Oh and if you need any baby stuff, my girlfriend has a friend who runs a baby shop local round here. Just call me. Oh and you better call me when it's born! I want to meet the cutie," he grinned and flipped open his phone, striding away while talking to another client or some kind. Scar nodded slightly and watched him go before grabbing her had and slinging it over her shoulder, acting like the conversation about her baby had not happened.

"Which coffee shop then?"

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 19th 2012, 4:34 pm

Sean smiled lightly, somewhat pelased that she enjoyed the poor joke he made in regards to fans. Which in allreality was true. Fans could be very creepy people when they got too...fanatical about things Aaron was growing rather bored with things,made obvious to Sean by him typing away on his cellphone but to who was unknown. Not like Sean really cared about something like that anyway,he wasn't likely to be texting some mystery lover;considering that he wasn't a rabid flirt. Kinda the polar opposite of Sean really.

Though something caught his ear before he could reallysay anything else. Something pertaining to Scar and pregnancy,though it didn't really get too much of his attention. So before the conversation was really ended between the two,he changed his attention to something else.

”Yeah I know a good place. Not too far from here either.” Sean answered before walking throught he front entrance of the book store,not really waiting for anyone to follow him. He had seen the small shop a few times as he passed through the city but this was the first time he was actually considering going to it,if only because it looked like it would be able to brew a decent cup of coffee. Though he wouldn't know until he drank a cup there,which would be soon.

”So how's life been treating you?” Sean asked Scar as the shop came into view,though it would be a minute or two of walking before they reached it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 19th 2012, 4:38 pm

Scar was quite content to just follow the two boys to whatever coffee shop they wanted. Along the road she took off her hat and glasses, slipping them into her bag and fluffing out her currently straightened hair. She looked like an entirely different person without the hat and glasses obscuring her face or hiding her tell tale features. She looked more like the normal Scar, the one her friends and family knew. It was then that Sean posed the question on how life had been treating her. Huh. She wasn't sure best how to answer that.

"For every down I've had an up I guess. The assault wasn't to fun - did you see or help in the attacks in New York?" she was quite curious, glancing to him from the corner of her eyes. "Pain and I split and I moved to Chicago to help out a friend," she shrugged. "The only bad thing is the throwing up and stuff but," she shrugged. "It's kinda a given when you're pregnant. What about you? How's life?"

On stepping into the coffee shop she breathed in the smell of richly ground coffee beans and then paused to take in the sight of the tiny shop. It really was nice in here, she would have to remember it. The walls were a warm maroon colour which reminded her of a warm cosy fire, and paintings hung around the room done by a local artist. Cute little booths were set aside for people who wanted more privacy and normal tables and chairs stood closer to the door and window for those who preferred sighs. There was a stair case to an upper layer suggesting it got rather busy around here at times. Probably in the winter.

After the boys ordered, as they were first, she rocked onto the balls of her feet and ordered a mocha with a caramel shot and waited patiently for her drink to arrive while ushering the boys to one of the booths at the back with a promise from the cafe worker he would bring them over. She slid into the booth and set her bag beside her on the comfy seating.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 24th 2012, 8:43 pm

So it seemed he wasn't the only one who went through the assualt,though how she handled it was yet to be seen. Though it seemed she was dealing with more than a simple break up,considering that heard about something that involved pregnancy. So she was with Pains child? Sean could sense disater in the fact alone a mile away but he wouldn't say anything about it. Didn't need to cause a problem on what should be a peaceful day like this. It wasn't long before they reached the coffe shop, and Sean was already ordering his drink along with Aaron,but they both chose something simple.

They both chose to sit across from the blonde woman, as they waited for the drinks to be brought over to them,leaving a wondow of oppurtunity for them to talk. Though about what he was unsure of yet,considering Sean was not always one to start up small talk;Aaron not being big on the subject either. That was one fo the few qualities the two shared. "Yeah,I helped in the assualt. Though i'm glad that it's over." Sean said answering her earlier question as he rested his face on the palms of his hands calmly. Eyes scanning the cafe quickly before returning their attention to Scarletta.

"Life is good though. Got a nice house in Chicago,living with a friend.Its all good."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 26th 2012, 5:01 pm

"Oh? What part of New York where you in?" Scarletta was impressed when he said he'd helped. "Did you work with anyone?" she tilted her head somewhat to the side. She wondered if she'd know any of them. The Superhero network was a large one but the assault reminded her of how tight nit the group was. When there was trouble, they did come together, even if they had a moan and whine about it first. She was very aware she was going to end up having to keep their conversation going, both boys kept looking rather awkward. She guessed the other guy was feeling a little left out, after all he wasn't a sup. Well, maybe he was. She glanced between the two when the guy walked over with their coffees. He set them down, flashed a smile towards Aaron which said way more than 'have a nice drink' and walked back to the counter. Some what amused she watched Sean's reaction to it before posing her next question.

"So what's your name?" she glanced to Aaron then. She didn't want him to feel left out. "Are you two....?" she glanced between them slowly. She had a hunch Sean wasn't exactly fond of women... But that didn't mean he was keen on men either. Though Scar had a feeling he was. Slightly. They could but be bffs for all she knew.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top