The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Coloassal I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Coloassal I_vote_lcapColoassal I_voting_barColoassal I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Coloassal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coloassal Empty Coloassal

Post by Galaxy August 1st 2014, 12:33 am

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Colossal
Title: Super
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: African American/ Super (different universe)
Hair: shaved
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 165
Blood type: ab negative

The Looks

Quint has a long scar down the side of his left face, reaching from his forehead down the side of his eye and to the cheek. He shaves his head and facial hair so he has a shaved style hair and cleanly shaven face. He usually wears his battle suit, which includes a tactical vest that is also super resistant just like his skin, and a dark grey t shirt underneath the black vest. He has a metal face mask with red glowing eyes. And he has urban camouflage pants with black military grade boots. On the back of the vest is symbol of a red circle with a red line crossing it and a red dot on either end of the line, the symbol of his people. However he also has a picture of the American flag on his shoulders of his t shirt.

The Legacy

Personality:
He hates humans. He knows that these humans are not the humans from his reality, but still they are almost the same. He tries to protect the ones that deserve it but can never get around his hatred. He doesn't kill them or anything but he doesn't protect all of them. Quint misses his people very much, he knows that even if he can go back in time that he will never remember anything that happened, but if he succeeds history will remember his story as his people are good collectors of actual events of their history. He has some disorders from being shot out of time and space and reality but he keeps on going. To protect his self from current day humans he donned a secret identity as Colossal. Q is a very proud person just like his people once were. He doesn't really have an ego and will never get upset if someone tries to taunt him because his people were peaceful yet battle hardened. Colossal is ready for anything, but getting back home is one of his top priorities. Even if he doesn't get to the right time in his universe he must get back home to try and salvage what is left from his people or save his race if he can.

History:
Quint, or Q as some people call him is from an alternate reality in which the Super Humans or Supers as they are known as instead of Meta, were hunted down from day one. They had been the super race before the humans. They were a sentinel race in which peace and love prospered. But one day an alien crashed down from the heavens. This alien convinced several of the Supers to join him in his Empire. Now from the looks of this alien he had no significant powers, whereas the race of Supers had a wide variety of powers, some inherited from animals others were beyond human capabilities.
Now this Emperor from the skies commanded a powerful force of Supers... yet they were never seen or heard from once they had joined the man from the sky. The alien had tortured and 'cured' all of the Supers. They had no powers anymore, they had become a race of villainous monsters, who created weapons of mass destruction in order to destroy or turn the other Supers. A millennia of battle soon condemned the Earth. It was no longer fertile, the humans had corrupted even the most simplest of things. So without thought or regret the Supers banded together and left Earth behind, not able to save it. The humans however turned Earth into a machine planet, keeping it alive with contraptions, killing anything that was organic. Soon the humans seeking to regain their 'rightful' place on top of the food chain started enhancing their bodies with cybernetics, making them stronger and more powerful than all of the Supers combined. After several thousand years of humans tearing apart each other and recreating themselves they discovered that their machine planet was dying like the organic one had, so they set out to the stars in order to find a new world to mine for resources to keep their Empire alive. But it just so happened to be the planet the Supers had inhabited.
The Machine Humans, now twisted with greed and robotics landed on the second Earth. They killed everything in their path, mowing down all of the Supers in their way. Finally after the Machine humans had reached the last pocket of resistance after fighting the Supers for yet another thousand years on the new planet, they were at a stand still. The last few remaining Supers banded together yet again to combat the machine humans. However it only took a year to dwindle the supers number down again. They were stranded for time, resources and any sort of hope, but one young leader, Quint, was brought forth. He had lead his people through thick and thin, and now was his moment to shine. The last great Super brought Q foreword and told him that Q would be sent through time and space to go back and tell the previous Supers of the first Earth never to let the Human come to power. Q was ready, he had given his position to the next ranking officer to combat the rest of the Machines while Q was set to travel. However the Machine Humans had gathered their combined strength and attacked in full force of the new capital of the Supers. The remaining Supers were incinerated within minutes, and the last great Elites were sent to protect Q as long as they could. As Q was crossing into the portal to go back in time to warn his people of the danger, the Machine Humans burst through the doors and killed the last remaining Supers, leaving Q as the only survivor or his once proud race. Q leaped through the portal in time and space, but not before one of the machines destroyed the time/space dial, sending Q through a dimensional drift, instead of sending him back in time.
Q found himself in Cincinnati, Ohio, 2018 surrounded by humans. He immediately thought that he hadn't gotten back far enough but then realized that these humans weren't the humans his people had fought for generations upon generations. He found his way around the city after that, trying to figure out how to get back, but realizing that these humans were far less advanced than the ones he knew. It would take several of these human genius to figure out how to send him back to his own reality.
His hatred for humans however has always stopped him from protecting them. but he knows the difference from right and wrong, he also knows that these humans were born with the Supers, or Meta Humans as they are known in this universe. So he tries to protect them but can never protect all of them because of his hatred.

The Powers

Power 1: Super Strength

Power 2: Super Stamina. Can run for great lengths at a time, using breath control. Also because of his high durability his muscles don't tire out for very long making him able to run or do other physical things for long periods of time.

Power 3: He has extremely dense skin and muscle tissue making him almost impervious to physical injury. He is resistant to high caliber bullets, puncture wounds, corrosives, and extreme temperatures and pressures without sustaining a lot of damage. He can withstand a temperature of 4,350 degrees Fahrenheit (can withstand fire. Can barley withstand lava. Cannot withstand a lightning bolt). He can also withstand  -250 degrees Fahrenheit (can pick up dry ice without it hurting). He can withstand up to 180,000 pounds of pressure (can travel to the bottom of the ocean, but he'd still have to hold his breath) He can withstand these more than the average person, whereas a normal person could only grasp it for a small amount of time with it hurting him, where he can hold something or do something for long periods of time with no feeling of it hurting him.

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Occult:
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Durability: 8
Ability:
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Galaxy on August 6th 2014, 4:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Galaxy
Galaxy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-07-24

Back to top Go down

Coloassal Empty Re: Coloassal

Post by Blacklight August 2nd 2014, 6:12 am

Firstly, 5555 foot is way too tall, at that height you'd be 5 times the empire state and crush entire cities with steps Razz

I'd say a maximum of 100 foot for a person with 8 strength as that's all your body would be able to support.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are the stats and so at strength 8 you're looking at 100-150 tonnes which you'd need change in your app as well.
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 4th 2014, 11:19 pm

edited

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2014, 10:35 am

So this character is no longer super tall?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 5th 2014, 12:25 pm

Nope... I wanted to make a new character but didn't want to waste space so I just edited this app. I hope that's alright.

Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 5th 2014, 1:34 pm

You've spent 32 points, a new grid can be max 30.
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 5th 2014, 2:14 pm

edited

Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 6th 2014, 11:39 pm

Approved and moved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum