The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Tea and Dialogue I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Tea and Dialogue I_vote_lcapTea and Dialogue I_voting_barTea and Dialogue I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Tea and Dialogue I_vote_lcapTea and Dialogue I_voting_barTea and Dialogue I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tea and Dialogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tea and Dialogue Empty Tea and Dialogue

Post by CORE March 9th 2014, 2:25 pm

"Ah, we arrive at last." The click and clatter of hooves on a cobbled path could be heard throughout the cold morning air. Oberon, a taller man, dressed in an elegant black suit with a cape draped about his shoulders, a mask shrouding his face, and a cane in his hand, looked out the drawn-open window of the carriage that was ferrying him to his destination. "And what a sight it is to see." A breeze burst through the forest, rustling the dark leaves of gnarled branches. Moist was the air of the overcast day that was beginning, and damp was the air around the ground, causing a cooling mist to froth upward from the ground in areas.
The path upon which the carriage ambled did wind up the hill, leading to a monolithic stone manor. The building's adamant spires appeared as solemn reminders that the stone creations of man dominated the will of natural powers. "Not unlike the personality of its owner." Oberon granted himself a moment's respite from the outdoors, closing his eyes and drawing in a sole breath before the carriage's wheels ground to a halt. A moment later, the coachman opened the door. "Sir," he said, "we have arrived." He took a step back, and flourishing with his arm, held the door for Oberon, who promptly stood and exited. "Thank you for your service, Kenneth. Should I have further need of you before I leave I will call. Therefore, listen for me; if I have need of you, it will be an urgent need." Oberon donned his hat, and leaned onto his cane. "Yes sir," the coachman replied, "I will await you here."
Ambling along a path from the road to the door, Oberon grimaced as his stiff legs began to move once more. "Damn those seats. I do so need to get those replaced." He stopped in front of the entrance to the manor, and took hold of one of the ornate skull-shaped rings on the door, and hit it against the door twice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CORE

Sable

Revenant
CORE
CORE

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 75
Humor : A ROLLING GOLEM GATHERS NO RUST
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top