The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Schism I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Schism I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Schism I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Schism I_vote_lcapSchism I_voting_barSchism I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Schism I_vote_lcapSchism I_voting_barSchism I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Schism

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Schism Empty Schism

Post by Morire February 13th 2014, 4:33 pm

Schism
Villainy is a choice for some.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Schism
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Blooshot Green (constantly)
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 178 lbs (Eric is fat)

The Looks

Schism looks to be an utterly mundane school child, a bit fat, and his face is pimply but not horrifyingly so... He could disguise himself but that would reveal his power.

The Legacy

Personality & History:
Personality

Schism has decended, deep into the madness of the occult, physically bullied in school, abused by his adopted family, he has always been lost in a world of pain and suffering. His mind no longer functions at a human level, seeing men as his enemies, he seeks revenge on people who wrong him. Lashing out and doing psychological harm to those who so much as shun him. Schism still attends school in a twisted way, sickly wanting an excuse to use his power... He acts mostly at night or on the weekends so he can keep his 4.0 in his classes... But his revenge is disproportionate to the actions that are taken against him.

The Powers

Power 1: Summoning

Power 2: Illusion

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
OCC: 7

Schism is trapped in a world of horror and beauty, knowledge of every horrific creature, Monstrous beings capable of altering reality with their very presence, haunt his mind... Working with the powers that allow for such things to exist... have driven him to the very depths of paranoia.

STR: 1

Schism can do only basic physical work, martial arts are beyond his reach.

DUR: 1

Schism is physically fragile, losing his breath after short sprints, and being hit with a well thrown punch can knock him to the ground easily, Schism was also a sickly child, poisons and diseases effect him heavily.

SPD: 4

Schism is quite fast over short distances, able to cover a large distance, but quickly tires, Running away is his way of avoiding physical confrontation.

ABI: (Summoning) 8

Schism is also capable of creating physical beings from his raw imagination, when coupled with his illusions, his enemies are left bewildered as to what is real and what is not.

ABI: (Illusion) 8

Schism is capable of causing visual, auditory and even olfactory illusions, these are not easily decyphered without an astronomical intelligence, These illusions are even capable of causing damage if believed.

FTS: 1

Schism is very unused to physical fighting, almost utterly worthless in a physical confrontation. Schism is not trained for quick responses, he instead always plans ahead, sometimes hundreds of moves ahead.

Wealth: 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

Schism Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Schism Empty Re: Schism

Post by Zodiac February 13th 2014, 5:07 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schism Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien August 27th 2014, 12:20 am

Retired upon request.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top