The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
32 flavors of chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
32 flavors of chaos I_vote_lcap32 flavors of chaos I_voting_bar32 flavors of chaos I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
32 flavors of chaos I_vote_lcap32 flavors of chaos I_voting_bar32 flavors of chaos I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

32 flavors of chaos

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

32 flavors of chaos Empty 32 flavors of chaos

Post by The Bolt December 12th 2013, 12:36 am

Michael moved silently through the slightly chilled streets of Los Angeles. It was an easy night, the male simply enjoying himself in the city, wearing casual clothing as usual. Khaki colored cargo shorts, a simple white polo shirt and slightly beaten tennis shoes that Andrew stated brought his outfit together. Well he would have called this a casual night, but then again that was before he sensed the strange energy. ”I know it’s coming from here, but where.” He mused, silver pools narrowing into slits as he continued to follow the strange trail through the back alleys, one where he had frequently messed with the local criminal elements. Considering how much Michael had been messing with them, it was likely they would make an attempt on his life, if not simply moving for a brutal beating.

The young Ethereal was not really worried about that however, considering that he knew no human could really hope to outdo him; not with how much power he possessed. Well, as long as they didn’t bring some of those more powerful Metahumans that you hear about on the news. Ones that could reduce a city block into cinders, or something insane like that. That was when he sensed a strange energy, one that was dark in texture, but at the same time he could sense something good about it; a living paradox that was faint now. It was the energy that he was trying to track down, one that was proving nearly impossible now.

Something about it was ethereal but at the same time it was…different. He had felt such a strange energy once before, or at least something similar to that, and it made the male uncharacteristically cautious. He shivered lightly, silver pools darting around as if looking for something. That was when it appeared, the strange feral looking beast, one with silver scales standing on all fours and having the build of a cheetah. Peering from its skull was two neon green eyes that glared upon him, with slathering teeth that could sheer through steel.

Last edited by Michael Atterrius on December 12th 2013, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

32 flavors of chaos Empty Re: 32 flavors of chaos

Post by Artemis December 12th 2013, 1:25 pm

Artemis was flying home, slightly disappointed. She had spent the past few hours hunting and right as she was about to catch her prey a group of people spotted her in the forest and freaked out. Apparently her prey had been near a residential area and she was spotted in wolf form. Either way the cased her food. Even though Penny had gutted and frozen about 5 deer so far in the past week. Artemis hated how she did that, she couldn't just eat frozen food. She was flying over the city when she spotted something strange. A metallic looking being, it looked really strange and unnatural but it looked like it was modeled after an animal. It reminded her of a cheetah. An idea popped in her head. Maybe that strange thing could be her prey. She dive bombed at the beast, shifting into a wolf as soon as she was close enough, trying to bite at the strange creatures neck.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 12th 2013, 1:54 pm

The strange creature let a low growl ripple from its throat, teeth becoming more visible as it showed deadly intent with few motions. Whatever the thing was, it knew Michael’s intentions or simply had a taste for ethereal energy. It took a tentative step forward, a strange energy emanating from it, similar to the one that he was following, but slightly different. ”Well now, what are you.” In an instant he noticed the things stance chance and within a few seconds what looked like a wolf came upon it, biting deeply into its shoulder as the thing roared in anger. It shook as some of the flesh from that region was ravaged, and tore free from the powerful grip of the jaws of the wolf, silver blood spurting from its wound. ”Giant wolves? I wonder if Silus is around…no that’s not one of his mutts, it’s something else.” Michael mused not even having to do anything about his problems, as a strange animal seemed to attack the thing first. It roared at the newly arrived threat, glowing silver eyes narrowing into angry slits. In an instant it charged.

Spoiler:
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 12th 2013, 2:16 pm

Artemis ripped into the creatures shoulder. She was able to rip a chunk of flesh off the creature. She spit out the meat, it tasted horrible. The beast charged at her attack. Artemis barely moved out of the way in time, the thing was fast. It didn't take long for it to charge again. Artemis dodge again but this time was prepared to stink her fangs into the beast. It was at this moment she realized someone else was here. A boy, he just stood there watching. Artemis wondered how long the boy had been standing there. But her moment of distraction was enough for the beast to turn the tables. Next thing she knew she was thrown onto her back, fighting to keep the snapping beast off of her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 12th 2013, 2:25 pm

The fight went on, Michael simply serving as spectator in this little tousle, wolf fighting the unnatural seeming creature. That was however when he sensed a sinister presence nearby, one that was malevolent and caused something within his blood to boil. Something was nearby and it had sent after them this silver beast, though for now he did not have to worry about it, as something else was dealing with it. Of course Michael could have chosen to help the unfortunate animal, but then again it seemed that everything was undercontrol, until it was pinned down, and with snapping jaws closing in on its throat. Michael focused some energy into his palm, a pulsing purple orb, with a deep grape purple core, a simple orb of dark ethereal and with a thought the attack slammed into the snapping creatures side, sending it from on top of Artemis and into a wall.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 12th 2013, 2:52 pm

The beast kept snaping at Artemis, each time getting closer and closer to her throat. If she could just get her hinds legs on the beast she could send it flying. But then the beast was sent flying, hit by some strange beam. Artemis didn't question it. Rather she flipped back up and lunged at the beast, tearing out it's throat. The beast just laid there dead now. Artemis on the other hand truned around face the body, who she guessed the beam originated from. She shifted back into a human form and spat the  chunk of flesh from her mouth.

"Thanks." said Artemis, silver blood running down her mouth. She wasn't wearing any clothes in her human form. She was hunting, she was originally planning to stay in animal form, she didn't need them.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 12th 2013, 3:03 pm

Within a matter of seconds after he offered his help to the strange wolf was the beast dead, silver blood pouring out on the concrete as its last breath gurgled out. The wolf then turned upon Michael, some of that same blood pouring down its chin, staining the brown fur a lighter color. Within a few seconds, the beast turned into a human, spitting the chunk of flesh onto the ground with a wet thud. This was something that he was not expecting, a woman coming from the form of a wolf. However, one thing that he did note was that she was lacking in the department of clothing, one thing that made her stand out from your usual human. Michael found himself grimacing, lip curling from its usual line of bemusement, turning down slightly. ”Erm…you’re welcome.” He said. ”And not that I’m trying to pry into your life or anything, but is there a reason why you’re not wearing anything?”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 12th 2013, 3:17 pm

"I was hunting, wearing clothes just gets in the way." responded Artemis like nothing was wrong. "Humans and there strange questions..." Artemis mutter a few other things to herself before turning her attention to the strange beast. "Any idea what this thing is? I tastes horrible." Artemis then walked up towards the strange boy and used his shirt to wipe the blood off her face. "I guess I should introduce myself, Salone said it's something humans do. My name is Artemis." A cool breeze passed through the Alleyway. "So are you just going to stand there gawking at me and asking strange questions or what?" Artemis heard Salone say the word gawk before and Artemis wondered if she used it right.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 12th 2013, 3:28 pm

Okay, modesty aside her point was slightly valid, clothing did kind of get in the way of hunting when you turn into a wolf, not that he could do so in the first place. However, she equated him to a human and that did not sit well with the ethereal, considering the way he was raised and how his father’s tended to paint humans in a less than flattering light. ”I don’t really know what that thing is.” Michael noted walking past her and kneeling over the corpse of the now dead monstrosity, feeling over its strange scaly hide for a moment. He could feel a small amount of strange energy radiating from its body, one that caused him to quickly withdraw his hand from it and return his attention to the female, a woman named Artemis. ”Well Artemis, it’s only proper to wear clothing, especially on a day like this.” Michael noted, as the woman proceeded to....use his shirt as a napkin, causing the young Ethereal to step back rapidly. His cheeks turned slightly red at the notion that he was gawking at her as well as the fact she was using his shirt as a napkin, though it could have been left up to the fact that it was getting cold quickly. ” My shirt is not a towel that you can use to clean your face and I am not gawking at you.” He spat, making sure that was put out there. ”And no, I wasn’t planning to stand around here, I have much better things to do.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna December 13th 2013, 1:37 am

Hanna gurgled at Salone who was drawing in her sketch book. Penny had found one of those bouncy chair thingies for babies that they love. It helped strengthen their legs so they could walk around. Salone looked up from her sitting position on the floor and wiggled her fingers at her daughter. Who in turn shrieked with delight and bounced even faster. The child had wide blue eyes and a tufty blonde downy hair with matching chubby cheeks.

Standing and placing her sketch book on the counter, Salone pulled Hanna out of her bouncy swing and pressed her nose to her head before Hanna caught hold of a fist full of hair.

“Gently,” Salone corrected before disentangling the chubby hand from her hair. Strangely enough, the baby never went for the dragon medallion around her throat. Most times Hanna would just stare at it with a look of curiosity. Carrying the child on her hip, Salone looked around, scanning for Artemis. She had vanished a while ago to go hunting and Penny wanted to intervene again before she dragged any more deer in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

32 flavors of chaos Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 13th 2013, 1:26 pm

"Well whatever it is, it's dead." said Artemis with a shrug. "I don't really see the need for clothing, if I get cold I simple will change to a warm form. Clothing is just something I would wear for other people." Artemis noticed that his boy avoided telling him his name. Which was kinda rude. Artemis sighed, it was getting late yet she didn't feel like heading home. That beast she killed was a kill but she felt bored afterwards. If she didn't get distracted it would of gone down a lot faster. Artemis smiled when the boys face turn red. "Are you sure, your face seems to say other wise." said Artemis.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 13th 2013, 4:12 pm

”Well I am another person.” He growled, arms crossing over his chest as he averted his gaze, muttering tersely to himself. Of course the female would only aim to annoy him further pointing out things as if it were all some big game to her, and he would not be played with like that. The observation only made Michael even more visibly annoyed, eyes narrowing into slits as if he was contemplating some kind of bloody murder and the woman would be the victim.

”It’s not that at all, just a little frost nip.” Michael said quickly, running fingers over his cold cheeks, realizing that he was colder than initially expected. It was nothing dangerous really, just a superficial chill but that was when Michael began to feel the cold, running along his legs and any other exposed flesh. ”And don’t flatter yourself shapeshifter, I have higher tastes than an immodest woman like you.” Well that was when his stomach made a sound, usually it was taken as a human being hungry but it actuality it was simply air passing through his guts.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 13th 2013, 6:11 pm

"Yes you are, but you weren't a person I was expecting." said Artemis. The boy kept talking, although the more he talked the more Artemis was sure he was trying to dodge her questions or was trying to convince himself of something. Artemis thought it was kinda of funny but then the boys stomach growled. Artemis laughed a bit. "Well whatever your name is it seems like you are hungry. I have plenty of food where I live. You are welcome to tag along if you want. I'll fly low enough and slow enough for you to follow." Honestly Artemis was getting kinda hungry herself. "It's completely up to you but anyway if you follow i'll see you there." With that Artemis took off, flying low and slow enough for the boy to follow. Within a matter of minutes she arrived at Salone's house.

Artemis simply opened the front door and was immediately bombarbed but jumping dogs. Artemis calmed them down and sent them on their way. She walked over to Salone and plucked Hanna from Salones' arms. She tossed Hanna up in the air and caught her and made a funny face at her. Artemis had started to do weird things like that even since Salone had Hanna, she wasn't exactly sure why. She then held Hanna in her arms. "I'm home." said Artemis simply as she sat on the couch and continued to make funny faces at Hanna. Specs of silver blood still remained on Artemis' teeth. "Oh someone might of followed me home, he was hungry and we have plenty of meat so I offered."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 13th 2013, 6:27 pm

Michael took note of the strange sound issuing from his gut, and it caused him to grimace lightly. He wasn’t hungry, not in the least and yet his body still decided to make a sound as if he were. Still, a little food sounded nice right now, and if the feral girl offered him some, then there was no harm in accepting her generosity; maybe she would even put some clothing on. The girl took the form of a hawk and took off, saying that she would go slow enough that he could keep up, which was a small comfort. ”See you there I guess.” Michael mused to himself following the bird of prey as it flew serenely through the cold air. The embarrassment of it all was slowly fading, and he could feel that his cheeks were returning to their usually slightly pale appearance.

Michael first cast a spell, lengthening his shorts into pants, and forming a jacket over his body, keeping him slightly warmer. With that done, he would make sure to follow the bird that was moving fast enough not to seem off, but at a speed that he could follow. His breath was starting to become small clouds of white in the air, signaling that it was getting even colder, and that maybe he would need to get to a warmer place soon. Within a matter of minutes, he found himself upon the threshold of a quaint household, Artemis having already walked on in.

Michael took a deep breath and followed suit, feeling the warmer air inside and enjoying every bit of it. ”I hope I’m not too much of an inconvenience.” He said with a warm smirk, hoping to come off as friendly as possible.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna December 15th 2013, 3:36 pm

Salone arched an eyebrow at Artemis walking into the house naked as a jaybird and snatching Hanna from her. She didn’t mind the snatching of the small human (as Artemis had developed an unhealthy snuggling the baby human complex that couldn’t be helped) but rather the fact she was naked and she had dragged a strange being into her home. The kid looked to be about 17 and he looked faintly alarmed at he was in a strange house.
“Artemis?” Salone questioned, turning to look at her friend, “Why-“

"Oh someone might of followed me home, he was hungry and we have plenty of meat so I offered."

“Well, that we do have,” Salone agreed, moving over and taking Hanna from Artemis. “But in this house there is a rule that THOU SHALT WEAR CLOTHING. As for feeding him, I was just about to make dinner. “ The Time Collector sighed and then turned to the teenager. He seemed friendly enough but the dragon side of her seemed to not like him very much. If there was an invisible dragon that was the size of the dogs, she would be pacing back and forth snarling, baring fangs, and debating on a point of attack. However, this dragon was weaker than her human and time collector mentality so instead she smiled.

“You are welcome to stay, just make sure you don’t let Artemis bully you too much.” Salone returned the six month old to her swing before walking back over to the kitchen part of the front room. It was evenly split between front room and kitchen, which was rather nice so Salone could keep an eye on the bouncing baby.

“So what is your name kid?” Salone asked, pulling a hunk of deer from her fridge. She had cut off all the gnawed on bits by Artemis, so it was nice and clean cut. After covering it in a array of spices, put it in a pot and stuck it in the oven. Then Salone offered the teenager a cupcake.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

32 flavors of chaos Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16