The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Contained Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Contained Chaos I_vote_lcapContained Chaos I_voting_barContained Chaos I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Contained Chaos I_vote_lcapContained Chaos I_voting_barContained Chaos I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Contained Chaos

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contained Chaos Empty Contained Chaos

Post by Arcana August 31st 2013, 3:01 am

Darkness, a darkness so vast that he could barely believe it. Within what remained of his finite human mind Sean gazed into the Abyss, and it gazed back into him, burning away the final bits of humanity that clung to desperately. For in The Abyss there would be only despair, the darkness of death and its coldness. He had seen this darkness for but a moment before being struck down, struck down by a coward too scared of their own power. He last remembered the faces of those that had come to claim him, such anger that radiated from their very being. He could not fight back though,his body had stopped working somehow. For an instant he felt a oneness with the Nether of The Abyss, and once that was cut off, there was an infinite amount of sorrow. In the last moments of humanity, all he could think of was the people he had betrayed, and that slipped away. He was human no longer, nor was he something that could be confined within the coil of mortality.

When the darkness broke, he was in what looked like a dark cell, one made of the strangest black crystal. Titan leapt to his feet, as he let his eyes dart about. It was a strange place for sure, and he had an idea of where it was. No, he had no idea, and all he knew was that this was a prison of some kind, but no prison could contain a Titan. With a thought he attempted to call upon his Nether, something that ran through his entire body, something that fused with his blood on a fundamental level. There was nothing however, an emptiness so profound that it could not be described with mortal words. Sean stared blankly at his hands, as he continued to command the Nether energy to form, and nothing came to him. He only tried harder, concentrating until blood came down in a dark red trickle from his nose, its black color contrasting his otherwise white looking skin.

'What the hell did they do to me?” He could still feel it around him, the Nether that radiated from all beings and found its way to the Titan, but within him he could not feel it. It was as if something was cutting him off from the Nether itself, and that meant that someone knew how to perform such a thing. 'Damn you Atterrius, this must be your doing.” it had to be him of no one else. That bastard was there when he fell in the midst of his ascendance, when he had been dragged from grace. For now he had to get out, escape from his hell of a prison, perhaps find a way to make sure that he had not lost his powers. Still, the bars looked powerful, and if he knew anything, there would be guards, though if they were human or not was unknown.

Sean wrapped his hands around the bar, feeling over them with the soft flesh of his hands, trying to ascertain what they were made of exactly, though something about them seemed to revolt his very being. They were sturdy and he was no metahuman, so breaking them would be impossible, so for now Sean would have to relax. He rested his back against the wall and took a deep breath, going through a sort of meditation technique that his mother had taught him so long ago. He crossed his legs, the dark tattoos seeming to switch between dark black and bright red, though it was so fast that the red was barely visible unless his emotions rose. For now he had to keep his head, perhaps until his time revealed itself, when he could find a way to escape. Good things came to those that waited and he was willing to wait for a certain amount of time.

His breaths now came in a slow, steady rhythm as he tried to atleast tap into the Abyss, so perhaps feel the wonderful Nether that coursed through it. When that did not work, Sean let out a primal roar as he slammed his fist hard against the wall multiple times, blood dripping from the knuckles and dripping onto the ground. No one seemed to mind the noise, as if what he was doing was pointless, and perhaps ignored. Was this to be where he would spend his eternity? Had he truly fallen to his weakness and abandoned Sean? He pressed the bloodied knuckles against the wall, before letting it unfurl into an open palm that still rested against it. With that Sean turned and fell against it, curling into a ball with face pressed against his knees, and he would fall into a deep sleep. One that could only be broken by a powerful jolt of Nether or a certain something else.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Contained Chaos Empty Re: Contained Chaos

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 12:47 am

The corridors were dark, almost nothing could be seen. There was heat bleeding into the high tech facility form the sub-dimension Hades that surrounded them. Dark molten land all around, pale smoggy skies, and the large dome facility that sat upon the only stable ground there was. This dimension was unique…it was unlike any other. Why? Because in this sub-dimension, all super-human energy projection, magic or otherwise, was completely cut off. With this crucial factor in play, it was relatively easy to contain others. A man with super strength can be contained…it was nigh impossible, but it could be done…and here it was…however, if you get a man who can slip into shadow on a whim, or a man who can summon minions from a dark realm you will find detaining them far more challenging…but because of this…because of here…it was possible to keep Meta-humans in check for the duration of their sentence. The world no longer needed to fear a meta-human’s breaking free and tormenting them, or terrorizing them…and it wall all thanks to this place…this prison…

The Etherium

”Welcome…to Meta-Human Hell Youngblood.” The high-tech soldier said sadistically as the plain’s back went down, revealing the hellish interior. Dark grey walls, red glowing energy blocking off the cages, moans and groans could be heard, and as the entire squad of the Etherium’s elite task-force surrounded Sean and began taking him towards his cell. As they walked it was quite clear what was happening. There were all forms of meta-humans, each one with some form of hindering device placed upon them. Many of them had thick lugg-nut looking bracelets that inhibited their strength, others had similar anklets that were weighted to prevent any from of rapid leg movement, to inhibit speed. They advanced even farther to those whom looked perfectly unharmed, but were punching the cell’s containment energy, trying to burst free, these were the meta-humans who were energy or magic users, who were naturally rendered useless while in the dimension. Finally they came to those with enhanced fighting skills and reflexes, as well as those who were nigh-invincible and were hardly able to be harmed. The ‘safeguard’ for these meta-humans were on the lines of morality. Those with superior reflexes were drugged, drugged by an unknown agent that worked in their system to turn them into lethargic flesh-bags, comparable to brain-fried crack whores and lobotomized asylum patients. The super durable meta’s were mentally broken, they were tortured, constantly beaten with tools and weapons suited to destroy beings of such endurance.

”Oh now…you’re not getting off so easy…down we go.” The leader of the elite task force said with a snicker as he and his force, weapons still trained on Sean, as they descended in the elevator. They went down, and down and down some more. They finally emerged in a new level of the facility. It was where Mages were kept…but not Sean. They passed, there were nothing more than floating diamonds, humming as humans walked post. Each and every mage inside was kept at death’s door, but kept in a hibernated state. They were alive…enough for the Warden’s taste at least. They passed one after the other, after the other, and finally they came to the back of the level, back to yet another elevator. They all boarded and they went even farther down.

It was endless. Seemingly an eternity. However they finally made their way to the final level, the darkest, and most secure part of the entire Etherium. This place was known only to the inmates simply as the “End of the Line”. It was a long purple rocked cavern, with a single road that weaved all around, like the intestines of a human. Each side of the road had several ‘outlets’ with little mounds of purple rocks, each with a slight crater in the top of it. Each crater had an individual placed in it and energy enveloped them. Not only did this energy contain them, but they had EVERY precaution of the other meta-humans placed on them as well. Even if the energy were to fail out, they had enough precautions to stop them from even hoping of freedom. Each ‘Cell’ had a computerized holograph projecting into the air the name of each cellmate they passed. Tarot, Adverse Reaction, Royal Payne, Silver Serpant, Prometheus, The Minister, Doctor Death, Overdose, Chance, Riot, Archon, Warlock, Jack of Lanterns, Slave and many others. Trapped…imprisoned…and many of them without having committed any crime, simple detained because they were a hazard.

They opened a large grey steel cage and within a second that had multiple people grasping onto Sean. They attached the precautionary equipment to him, however with his weak strength, they had simply let him off without the bracelets. They closed the cage and the guards returned to their posts in the current level. Sean had gone about his business for a while, eventually only to curl up into a ball and slip himself into a dark sleep. It was unfortunate that he would likely be awoken to the sudden presence of Ethereal energy. It was not the energy of Ouroboros, but it was certainly powerful. A red cloaked figure in fine red trench coat approached the cage. He wore sunglasses and white gloves to accompany the black suit under the coat, which seemed to flow as if it were living energy.

”Well well well…hello Youngblood…” The man said, his voice rough, yet somehow naturally intriguing, or attention grabbing. The man wore a sick smile, constantly; it was almost creepy to even the most hardened meta-humans. ”You have one call…Who’s it gonna be? Well, don’t keep me waiting…tic a tok. It’s not hard really…if you could talk to anyone before this sentence was carried out…who would it be? Hurry up though, before I write it off as we already did it.” The guy said with his twisted smile still glowing. The man reeked of death and blood, perhaps enough to give Sean some nostalgia, however it was still imperative that the man get his answer. His is the last chance Sean would get to talk to anyone who was anywhere in the world. Hopefully he’d not waste it.    

The Warden was in his office, filling out paper work, signing off on purchases and packages, clearing the actions of his guards and the like. It was just another day at the grind stone. The Warden placed an elbow on the desk and placed his cheek onto his fist as he let out an exasperated sigh. How much longer would he be able to do this? Sign off on every little thin, at this point he was surprised that Dominus didn’t make him sign in and report every time his elite guards took a piss. There were times where he believed that it was actually HIS prison sentence, running this place while others were able to interact in the world they had to leave behind. He yearned to be free, he was like a caged beast, forced to pace back and forth, hoping that eventually a fool would reach in to try and pet him. When he wanted to find a purpose with his life, he didn’t mean he wanted a boring, ultimately useless existence. There were scant memories…blurs and images. He used to have fun…he remembered that feeling...it was annoying, irritating…but something bout it made him feel so alive. A smile crossed the Warden’s face as he took in a deep breath and let out a sigh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Contained Chaos Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2013, 1:19 am

So he was caged, like a bird. The Titan could not access what gave him power, and now he was weak, prey to those that would keep him captive. If the rest of his kind saw this, they would look in disguest at what their future king had been reduced to, a whelp barely even above the common human. He hated it, and his blood boiled hotter than magma. 'They will pay.....soon.” His face was buried into his knees, eyes closed so tightly that all he could see was the darkness beneath them, until someone walked through the cell door. He reeked of blood, death and a hint of life, of an energy that seemed to energize him. Still, he was not the one that Sean was looking for, he was a fake. ”You....you're like him.” He spoke enigmatically, resting his chin on the knees.

”Yet you are not him. A whisper, no, a drop of the greater ocean.” He would not have the satisfaction of locking away Sean so easily, not if he could help it. ”If you've come to waste my time with your words imperfect one, you would do better to turn back around and lock the door.” All human coarseness had left his voice, any hint of warmth was gone along with it. Each word seemed like cold whips lashing at out the listener, words that if given form could kill. The Nether was his instrument of chaos, and it was no longer within the hands of the powerful Titan.

He had no one he would call. Aaron had lost his hold upon Sean, and with his humanity went love for that mortal, and he had no need to further torture Zell. The boy bored him, but there was one, a person who's name he had not even had the pleasure of hearing. There was no one that the Titan had in mind to call, no one at all. ”I have no one I would want to speak to, no one that you would know worthless whelp. Though, perhaps maybe the warden of this establishment” His tone held no trace of human pride, or disdain, but it was simple speech. If it insulted this man, it did not matter to the Titan.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 1:59 am

”A drop…yes, I suppose that is right.” The man said, his sickening smile still not fading. The man snapped his fingers, and four guards converged on him. He pointed to Sean and chuckled. ”We can’t have the Warden meeting you like this…” The guards stepped into the cage and began removing the items that would nullify his speed and perhaps anything else above human levels. While it was true that there would be little stopping the half titan from attempting an escape, the man before him believed that Sean would know the futility behind it.

”Sir…are you sure we should remove this Youngbloods limiters?” The elite captain asked. The man in the red coat looked over at the Captain, who was about to remove the speed limiters from the half titan. The man’s mouth closed, the smile becoming far less intimidating, but still eerily creepy. The captain began making odd noises. It would take seconds before the other three soldiers around him identified the sounds as choking noises. They could do nothing, save watch the events unfold as they came. The entire body deconstructed leaving only a skeleton in a suit of high tech armor, a stream of blood and liquefied corpse flowing over to the man. He man pulled a chalice from his robe and held it elegantly in his white gloved hand as the blood streamed into the cup. He brought the cup to his lips, sipping from it and letting out a refreshed exhale.

”Blood is like a fine wine…it betters with age.” he mused aloud. His head back slightly. He looked back down to the three other soldiers his sick twisted smirk, sunglasses down his nose, revealing red eyes and a small trickle of blood rolling down his chin. ”Which is why youngblood lives and old blood dies…any other pointless questions?” he asked the guards. They were more apt now to risk Titan’s escape than deal with the Warden’s right hand. They complied with the original command and removed the speed limiter.

”If I were to bring you of all people chained up like an animal to the Warden he’d have my head. Besides…despite your lack of powers at the moment…I do recall you being the one whom ended my life…and I’m not eager to attempt to rinse and repeat with The Warden. Now if you’d be as so kind, I’ll escort you personally to the Warden’s office.” The man said as he began to walk off. Hoping Sean would trail behind him. Once they reached the teleportation pad that led to the Warden’s office, the man stopped Sean and tossed him ring. ”It’s called a Heroes stone…like in Greek mythology...the titans made these stones to be able to use their powers in the underworld....wearing it will bypass the realm difference and you should be back to your full self in no time…Warden’s through the teleporter, I’m going to have a drink….” He said as he waved Sean away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Contained Chaos Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2013, 2:13 am

If Sean could give him anything, it was that the bastard had an unnerving smile, and perhaps it would have worked o him, if he had any humanity left. It seemed they were moving the limiters on his speed, which was good enough, and with it came his enhanced perception of the world around him, one that easily transcended what most called superhuman. However, before the limiter was removed, one of them question the mans order and he was reduced to a bloody mess, though not before choking painfully. Sean enjoyed the display in some sick way, but then again it was not as if he would have wasted time performing a display on one who was mostly powerless. If they had the skin to resist anything he could physically do, then they would have nothing to worry about.

'So you're the one I killed so long ago, though you took on a different form then.” Sean said with a certain interest in his voice, perhaps interested in how he was once again alive, but then that lovely bastard had his way with death. The man tossed him a stone, something that the mere touch of it seemed to fill him with a certain amount of wonderful warmth, one that was hard to really explain. It was not what one could call warmth but it was the closest thing in the human vocabulary to describing it, the touch of Nether to a Titan. Sean slipped the ring on and in an instant the Nether had begun to flow back into him, as his silver irises took on a ring of red around them for a second.

”Much better.” His tone held something approximate to content emotions. He was directed to a teleporter, one that was supposed to take him to this warden, someone he was interested in finding out the identity of, though whoever he was Sean was suddenly curious of. He took the teleporter and in an instant he was there, or on his way anyway.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 2:49 am

The Virtual room, where literally anything could become reality. The room shifted to whatever The Warden desired it to be, and the room became filled with solidified objects, meaning there could be virtually anything he imagined became real, until he dismissed it that is.  Currently the Warden was up from his desk, pacing the exterior walls of the room. The entire room, every wall appeared to be mad of glass, looking out onto the void of space. Other than the few stars there were and a couple little cool suns, the only real thing of interest was the nebula that was positioned on the back wall. The Warden’s chair sat against the beautiful nebula with the crimson center.

”How can I help you?” The Warden asked, the strange accent of unknown origin fresh off him. While his voice was naturally soothing and pleasing to the ears, it may not have substituted for the fact he was taking little to no interest in Sean off the bat. It would have been impossible for Sean to have known who he was had it not been for the Ethereal energy that ran through him. The last time Sean had seen him he had brown hair, less muscle but more toned, and his very aura of Ethereal energy was far less potent than it was now. Now Sean would witness the full fledged entity that so enjoyed toying with him all those weeks. However it was quirt obvious that he remembered nothing. Simply by the way he looked at Sean. The Warden stood up revealing his clad leathery armor form the boots to the waist, going into a black bullet-proof styled sleeveless vest that he left open and informal areas of the ribs lined with thin but sturdy metallic plates. His skin was still tanner than the normal person, but it had lost some of its deep color since Sean had last seen him. His hair was longer and blonde, and while even his kin was softer and he simply looked more perfect in every way, his left ear was also pierced with an emerald stud and black leather bracers. He looked more like a biker than a warden, especially with the black biker gloves. He looked at Sean funny for a second, almost as if he….”Think I seen you before…I swear I remember those eyes.” he said almost as if he were captivated by them.

Contained Chaos Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2013, 3:09 am

The warden looked like no one that Titan could remember, yet at the same time he had something....an aura that was far more potent than when Sean had last encountered something of this magnitude. Without even needing to know the situation, something about this male seemed painfully familiar, though it was obvious that he did not know Sean. His eyes darted about the room, a nebula dancing about beyond the glass that contained them. It was the Nether and Ethereal energy mingling slowly within the room that caught his attention. Even if they were very separate energies, the two always seemed to want to mingle, to want to be at one. His body demanded that he be closer to this being that was only a few meters away from him. His voice spoke another story, one that showed little interest within the Titan.

Was this the male that he had so foolishly run after without a thought? No, it couldn't be, his body was far different than when they had last met. His appearance was so different, yet something about hims deliciously familiar. Still he acted as if he did not know who Sean was, so perhaps he was not him. That energy was similar, but he couldn't make any speculations, that being until the guy said that he had seen him before, as if he were familiar somehow. Perhaps with that energy of his,the body was somehow changed, as if he was truly reborn, all of his human weakness purged along with what remained of Zell Atterrius. ”Oh, you do know me I assure you,you do not look as you once did.” He was making a large gamble on his part.

If this was not truly the one he was looking for, then Sean would have to kill him and drink in all the energy he radiated. Do as death had always done, consume life. ”I had waited a while for you to awaken, but it seems that you've forgotten. You said it yourself, we're one of a kind you and I, no way I’ll let you forget. You toil away in this prison, its warden watching over prisoners now too weak to even hope to escape.” Sean moved with amazing speed, until he was only two feet away from the Warden of the Ethereal jail. ”Our destiny was to be much grander than that, to be much greater than anyone could possibly fathom. You are the embodiment of life itself, and I death. We are partners destined since the beginning of the cosmos.” His voice held a certain alluring darkness, like a black hole that could suck in all light, and the light would allow it.

”I see you still bear that tattoo though, a marking of the weak thing you once were.” His silver eyes danced over the visage of the great Ethereal being, a small playing on his lips.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 3:37 am

The man moved with amazing speed, but the Warden followed him. His mind processing the speed easily and his reflexes allowing him act upon it. In a second Titan was only two feet away from the Warden, he ranted about how their fate was intertwined. He knew that it sounded familiar, but he had no real reason to believe this person, or anything he said. Finally, Sean made his first mistake. He brought up the tattoo, and in half a second a gun was against his stomach.

”How could you possibly know me when the island I’m from has no other person on it!” He snapped. He pulled the gun back into it’s holster before his eyes flashed. The entire room warped, and suddenly there was a good eight feet between the Warden and the Titan. With an annoyed look on his face, he put his back to his desk, and with a flash of his eyes, the room returned to normal, the only exception being that the Warden was on the other side of the desk He looked back over his shoulder at the Titan character and snorted. ”Besides, cosmic bullshit aside, what do you want?” He asked, growing weary of the rhetoric. He held his hand across his torso, using his hand to cover the damnable tattoo he had no idea how he got it.

Contained Chaos Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2013, 3:52 am

It seemed that the perfect being did not believe the Titans story. He was however interested in Sean seemed to know him and then there was a gun near his stomach, though something told him that the man would not shoot him. Within moments he indeed holstered the gun, and the room shifted into what could only be considered its normal state, thought they were a good eight feet apart now.”An island? You actually believe that was your starting point?” He snickered to himself, perhaps amused by the beings innocence. ”So you are a blank slate, a pity really. You were a lot more fun then." He twirled around and once again bridged the gap, and slammed his palms against the desk. A rather crooked grin forming across his lips, wide and almost inhuman.

”Instead of answering your question, I'll pose one of my own.” He said it simply. "How does it feel? How does it feel to be so close, yet so far away?" he mirrored his many meetings with Ouro, that same damnable sentence that seemed to both drive Sean mad and instill within him a certain longing. A stream of Nether leaked from his mouth in what appeared to be a black mist, as the wood around where his fingers touched seemed to rot somewhat, turning a necrotic black
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 4:15 am

That question. The Warden knew it was familiar. He had heard it, no…asked it before. Several occasions actually. Although the current point was proven. A smile curled onto his lips. He looked over at Sean, his memory partially restored. He scoffed at Sean and pushed him.

”That’s MY question.” He spat. He suddenly brought hands up and grappled Sean’s collar and puling him in front of him. He flashed a sudden smirk at Sean before manually sitting him down in the chair, that was opposite of his own. He was close enough to Sean to feel him breath and he smiled at him, his glowing eyes reflecting in the silver pools. He got close enough that their lips were almost touching. ”I don’t think I ever got an answer either…” He said and with a little shove, Sean’s chair slid back a couple inches, allowing him to stand up and take a seat on top of his desk. He was laid back now, as if Sean were an invited guest, his attitude not in a one eighty, but he appeared to at least be ‘warming up’ and slightly remembering the Titan.

”I have no idea as far as a new slate goes, I know that I vaguely remember you, and I remember...well...I suppose ”us” if you will…not that there’s much there to tell there.” He said with a smirk, edging Sean on to take a stand. Ouro was mischievous again, although he mostly was innocent, and the innocence made his Ethereal aura stronger. Ultimately this was a synthesis of the old Ouroboros, and the Reborn perfect being Ouroboros. ”But you really need to answer me…what do you want?” He asked again. It was obvious he wasn’t going to leave this alone, and so Sean would need to answer, r else you’d have both stubborn boys locked in an argument, Ouro ran his hand through his hair and leaned back, he was far more relaxed now, almost as if he knew Sean wasn’t out to hurt him.

Contained Chaos Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2013, 4:32 am

The reaction was slightly unexpected but at the same time the look of slight realization within his eyes was enough, even if his grip on Sean's collar was tight. ”So something returned at least.” Sean noted with satisfaction as he sat down into the chair opposite of Ouroborous, though perhaps it was best to say that he was sat down into it. A certain forcefulness within the gesture was enjoyed, though he knew that he would not be harmed. His seat was moved a few inches but it gave the perfect being enough room to sit down on the desk, and all he could do was stare deeply into his eyes, though perhaps that was not the best approach when he barely remembered the diminutive Titan.

”I would have thought it was obvious, its you that I want.” It was sad that he couldn't remember everything but perhaps it was for the best. ”You said that you would not be keeping me waiting...not too much anyway. Well I think  I've waited enough, and I won't waste my time in that prison anymore.”He stood from his seat, taking a step forward. ”Not just you however, I also wish to fulfill my destiny, to bring forth the fruition of my race, and its ultimate plan. The absolute expansion of the Abyss, though I’m sure you have little interest in that.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 5:37 pm

His relaxed demeanor was still prominent as he leaned back, cracked his neck with quick twists and he leaned back on his hands. The warden heard his guest out, as any good host would do. What he heard came as a surprise however. The warden was surly expecting a clichéd answer such as to Rule the world, or to be free from the confines of the Etherium. Instead the Titan stated quite simply that he wanted the Warden. What a strange turn of events this was. Here the warden was, a young man with no memory and the naivety of a child and the desire to find a purpose driven life. The whisk of Nether energy in the room seemed to tickle Zell’s lungs, trying to teasingly cause them to stop breathing. The Nether was around him now, it lingered in the room and permeated the air, the stench of the inevitable end. His interest was piqued when he heard the titan state he desired the absolute expansion of the Abyss.

A chill ran up his spine. The Perfect being paused looking at Sean with a lethargic and almost tired smile. He stretched out a little and chuckled softly. He recalled something abut an Abyss. He remembered a small town, and a church. Shields of energy defending the church as the legions of demons retreated. He also recalled five brave heroes that fought the legion back. The most perplexing part of this memory was the division within one man. One man, a man he did not know was fighting back, he had been the victim for so long, but he’d finally begun to fight back. It was understandable, after all no one truly ever wanted to simply fade away…to be gone without a trace,  or simply be a figure for the artist to erase? However, the Warden found himself allied with the other entity that wrestled within the man. The entity wanted to be free, to be able to become who he wanted to be and not be shackled to fit the preconceptions that the anxiety ridden victim had created. Both sides of the story were victim to circumstance, but alas the tine for wallowing was over. The warden had coincidently wished to feel that annoying energy again, and he had. While the Ouroboros that Sean knew was not resurrected, this one was in a way better. He was a clean slate, a total start over, but he was still manipulative, perhaps one of his best qualities.

”So…I’ll ask you again…” He said, as he said it his nails form his right hand drug over the tattoo that embedded the name of the man he once was. As he did this the tattoos glowed a bile yellow and a soft green. The letters and numbers began to rearrange, as if they were whirl-pooling together towards a center. ”Is this what you want?” The same question he asked him before the Abyss opened in the little town. When he finished asking that question the design on his arm faded, and where the word ZELL once was, now there in its stead was a solid black dragon with one wing, biting its tail.  

Contained Chaos Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2013, 5:59 pm

The energy of death was naturally spreading when he was present, as if it were always trying to claim more life, to snuff all out and to make it the only driving force that this world had. ”you ask the same question over again, but you know the answer each time.” Sean said simply as a single thread of Nether leaked from his mouth and curled as it seemed to caress the Ethereal beings skin, barely making contact.”Yes, this is what I want. Its what i've ended so many lives for, what I’ve even faced death for.” His eyes flickered over the tattoo, one that took on the form of the ouroborous, a symbol of eternity. Sean took in the Ethereal energy that danced from the very core of Ouroborous, as if it were trying to bring life to a being filled with death.

Perhaps Sean now had a name now for this being, one that he had been forced to call Zell only for the lack of a better name. Now he had it, he was the dragon that devoured its own tail, he was The Ouroborous. His own tattoos seemed to burn, burn in a wonderful way the closer that he got to him. It had been so long since he felt this way, perhaps the third time too. Once when he had last seen Ouroborous and the other when he had been introduced to the Nether thick atmosphere of The Abyss. There, his body had felt whole, as if fatigue meant nothing to him, as if he were a true god. It was a brief moment however, one that he would soon make sure to relive.

Nether and Ethereal energy mingled now within the air, and it was wonderfully stifling.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 6:58 pm

”Yes, this is what I want. Its what I’ve ended so many lives for, what I’ve even faced death for.” The Titan said as he stepped even closer. The Nether seemed to dance around the Warden…no…around Ouroboros. He would use that name now, it was just and poetic to the very nature of whom and what he was, however none knew it yet. He slid back a little and snickered.

”You’ve faced Death, but never alone…wasn’t I there each time? Wasn’t I the one who brought you back? The one who was an advocate for this?” Ouroboros reminded him. There was a second of Silence where Ouro could just try and look into the silver eyes that had first reignited the fire inside him. He snorted a second as he slid even farther back on his desk, inching away from Sean. The distance wasn’t great, but once again it was like he was playing at something, or rather he was setting something up. He had a predatory gaze in his eyes as they distracted Sean for a moment.

”You know…you say the same answer every time, But you don’t get it…You say you want it, but do you REALLY? It doesn’t look like it, so I’ll give you my advice…one.more.time.” Ouroboros said, he had a wry smile on his face as he slowly said the last three words. It was very clear that Sean had fallen into whatever Ouro had wanted, and now the question was, should Sean be concerned? His finger hooked around the front of Sean’s jeans as he pulled him. Sean could collide, being pulled partially over the desk. They were centimeters away. Sean’s skin was cold against Ouro, while Ouro may have been a little bit hotter then normal, in the end it would balance out. ”If you want it…Take it.” Ouroboros said quietly.

His soft skin brushed against Sean as he shifted his body and got a better eye lock. This game was good, but it would lose appeal and interest eventually, and it seemed almost wrong to keep someone so ‘loyal’ and ‘dedicated’ to him waiting for something any longer. Ouro, despite the playful manipulation was still innocent and naive, something that did not exactly mesh well in situations like this.

Contained Chaos Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 1st 2013, 7:31 pm

Rhetorical questions one after the other, as if he did not already know the answer to them all. Normally, Sean would have stopped playing around, taken what he wanted with no regard for his victim, for his prey. Sean however loved it, the cat and mouse that left him wanting, that left him hungry for more. Their eyes locked, and within both of them was a fire, one that had reignited itself and burned him from the inside. Ouro inched away from Sean, perhaps trying to incite a certain chase. He so loved toying with the Titan it seemed, and this was just their game.

Ouroborous hooked his finger into Sean's jeans, pulling him forward in a rather unexpected turn of events. They were so close now, skin to skin and his heartbeat quickened., honestly Sean was surprised himself. His flesh was cold as ice, cold as death.  ”Are you sure you want me to take what I want?.” He asked quizzically as their eyes met two different colors, both smoldering like a furnace. Would this perfect being truly want what Sean had in mind or would he shy away, like so many times before. He rested his forehead against perfect beings, the Nether and Ethereal energy touching seeming to only energize him.

”Very well, but don't say I didn't warn you.” The Nether rose in the room excitedly, seeming to form over the only entrance to this room, the only way that one could hope to interrupt the fruition of what he had desired ever since that night in Chicago. Something that made him cast away all human allegiance, cast away everything. One of his hands steadied him, seeing as he was not aware as to how close he was to the desk, though he knew how close he was to the blonde. Hell, if he were any closer it would have been too perfect.

If he was to take what he wanted, now was a better time than any. Sean leaned forward,  and he did it. He pressed his lips to Ouro's as a jolt of pure bliss shooting throughout his body. If this were Nirvana, he wouldn't have it any other way, not at all. His hands without even much of a conscious thought pushed Ouro against the desk, likely scattering a few things in the process, and for a moment that bliss was cut off. Yet the Titan looked down upon the Ethereal being, now the predator he was meant to be.

Last edited by Pattata on September 30th 2013, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top