The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Contained Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Contained Chaos

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contained Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: Contained Chaos

Post by Zell September 3rd 2013, 1:41 am

Ouroboros just watched as he saw Sean do his thing. It was interesting, and it was captivating for Ouro to see this event. HE watched as Cyril’s essence was whisped away by the unholy power of the Nether. Ouro’s heart ached for but a moment before he had moved on to bigger and better things. He had made his way back to Raymond, and pulled Misanthropy from the flesh of the other meta.

”Poor little Raymond….you’re still sixty three years into jet lag…you’re about to see your own brother die..” Ouro said with a down and depressing tone. It wasn’t two seconds later that Ramon’s eyes leaked water, his skin burning and scarring as the tears rolled down his face. Ouro knew that he had finally witnessed the brother’s death. ”I can’t imaging how it must feel…to watch the only friend you’ve ever had die over the course of fifty years, while you’re godly senses disable your futile body. Hmph…I almost feel something for you.” Ouro said as he walked away. He took two steps before he stopped, and looked over his shoulder.

”K-k-kill M-mee” Raymond said. Ouro turned and walked back, getting onto a knee and leaning around to look at Ray form the side. He watched the tear fall. He looked over to Cyril, and he briefly knew the pain he had felt before…this pain…what was it? The only thing he could conclude was it was weakness. It was an attachment he had with Cyril, one that made him weak. He needed to sever this at once, he did not have these issues on the island from which he was birthed, and he would not have them now. He would deaden his nerves, and his heart would be cold as stone.

”I wouldn’t waste the bullet…” He said, shooting Titan and Zakaken looks to see that they had heard him. He would live…and he would suffer. He stood and resumed his walk, down the pathway that would lead him to the elevator. The rest of it would be easy. The guards wouldn’t even bother to strike at them most likely.

”What do we do about the survivors?” Zakaken asked. Ouro looked at him his righ eye lid half down as if he were relaxed, tired or both. He licked his lips and swalloed.

”Survivors? What survivors?” Ouroboros asked. Zakaken’s sick grin returned, and the elevator door opened. Zakaken stepped out of the elevator and chuckled.

”Gentlemen…your nightmare is here!” Zakaken said loudly, his sandpaper styled tone adding to his creepy nature. Within an instant every guards in sight had been drained of their blood. Ouroboros smiled at Sean before stepping out of the elevator.

”Listen up…the Inmates are running the Asylum now! But there will be only ONE type of man escaping. Those men are the men who know their place. Take a knee, do not assume it is an insult to your pride, no think of it as your sign of fealty, to something far greater than yourself. To something beyond me, to something beyond the man next to you. Do not be ashamed to know your place, you are not the only one who will kneel, and to every man who takes a knee is the promise of salvation. All whom kneel will be regarded as equals. They will be saved from the Meta-Human Hell and given new purpose…This is what you are…you are mortal…you are a FINIT creature who was meant to be ruled. Now accept your place…or accept your fate.” Ouroboros commanded. The inmates all listened, a few threw heckles at him, but the ones whom were personally captured by Ouroboros knelt, knowing his power and what he was capable of. There were thirty seven inmates that knelt. Ouroboros smiled. ”thirty seven of you…you are the elect…the few who see the futility of the flesh…you serve me now…stay on bended knee…and know that your trust in me….is that saves you.” Ouroboros said. His entire body began to glow, The A.V.A.T.A.R that had been infused with his body activated a nanite assault on everything that was not a kneeling inmate or Sean. Zakaken himself was the first on bended knee, his head lowered. The standing inmates began to glow form the inside out…and they suddenly dissipated into nothingness. Ouroboros’s body lost the pure Ethereal glow and he turned back and nodded at Titan.

”Alright, those of you who weren’t imbeciles, stand up, I’m deactivating the cages.”

”So, are you ready to get out of here?” He asked the Titan with a smile. He was still just a kid, although it was obvious that the Titan had influenced him greatly in the short time they’ve spent together. Zakaken had undone the cages and the thirty seven prisoners followed Zakaken as they all flocked to Ouro and the Titan.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2013, 2:11 am

In his death, the cryokinetic was more useful to the Titan than in life, but it was the fate to all that live. In death they nourished The Titan's with their death, or if one met with the others, their life. He felt the despair of dying come with him, one that for a moment stirred the heartstrings and at the same time only added to the pleasure of feeding from their death, from drinking in their final moments. Sean looked down to the head, with a face twisted in what looked like an expression of nothing but slight fear, perhaps because he would have not even felt the slice of the Nether. Sean ran fingers over his eye lids and closed them, perhaps part of his humanity showing through the darkness that now ruled the Titan, but for how long was unknown.

Giving the head a slight kick, he would look to Ouro and his final judgment against the other. Something about the magma slinger annoyed him, and he wondered if his Nether would have tasted as sweet as his twins. Personality always had affected the taste, ugly ones poisoning it with bitterness while kindness was wonderful. Ouro spoke of time as if a great span had passed, and Sean wondered if he spoke of the effect of his weapon or something else entirely. However he did not choose to take the life that needed to be ended, and that for some reason annoyed Sean greatly, as if he should have killed him. Perhaps it was a way to torture him more, but Sean still felt hungry, and that man would have given him what he wanted in term of sustenance.  If he would not waste a bullet, Sean would not either.

He would however speak something to the man before he left, or rather he would have, though is occurred to Sean it might anger someone like Ouro if he did. So instead he would follow after them, aiming to keep a steady pace. ”Sionara.” Sean said offhandedly to Raymond before walking away with Ouro, perhaps enjoying the small taunt that he got off on the fallen Geothermalkinetic. It was a short walk to the elevator and even a  shorter ride to where the prisoners were being held. Sean kept quiet as he let his mind wander, mostly as to what he would do when they got out of here. He would gain his birthright in The Abyss first, where all of his kid waited for its king. Sean would return, and with him the final destiny of the Titans and their expansion. His attention snapped into focus when there were guards and then they were blooded.

Something within Sean reminded him not to get on the bad side of Zakaken, even if he knew that he could kill him easily enough. They would walk through and Ouro made what sounded like a long winded speech, one that spoke of kneeling to him. He wanted to make himself an army, and there was only one way of dong that here, by offering freedom. He was so commanding that Sean partially felt the need to bow, but his body would not stoop to the level of such weakness, no, he would simply follow after the perfect being. In the end there were only thirty seven, which felt a little light in numbers but they were metahumans, so that meant that they were greater than humans by any means. Even if the Titans looked down upon even the metahumans, they were still aware of their destructive potential. The potential to destroy a city like Doctor Necrodium once did, and he had power that rivaled the great Titan lords.

Those that did not joinw ith Ouro were reduced to nothingness by his nanite assult, and Sean was silently in awe at such interesting technology, as if he had not seen Zell Atterrius use it against him once. Luckily he was dead, and there was only Ouorborous now. Ouro had glowed at the start of his assault but near the end, he was one again his normal color. He was then turned to, perhaps slight innocence within Ouroborous eyes as he spoke to Sean, asking if he was ready to escape. Sean could not help but smile, but not the same sadistic smile, but simply a smile. "I've been ready ever since I was thrown in this hell hole.” Sean said with a slight chuckle as his eyes scanned over those that had been locked up in here, wondering if they would truly prove useful to whatever cause they had. He watched Zakaken unlock all of the cages, and then they were all free. Sean felt that a new chapter was about to open, perhaps for not only him but everyone else on this Earth, as well as The Abyss.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 3rd 2013, 2:42 am

Ouroboros led them all out of the Etherium, giving them the proper suits to be able to survive the conditions. Ouro himself was fine with the Hydra-skin and borrowing a power-suit helmet. They would all step outside, everything was going perfectly so far, all Ouro needed was a minute for him to activate the large orb he had been carrying along with him the entire time. Once he activated the orb, they would all be home free. Unfortunately, this was not the case. They all gathered at the door and a plane was landing, remotely hacked by the A.V.A.T.A.R, and it began to land. Before it could perfectly land however, there was a loud roar. A massive red claw, seeming to be made of molten lava shot up from the molten planet. Ouro looked on and held an arm up, motioning for people to get back.

There it was, The large dragon with two heads. One made of pure crystal ice, and the other made of magma. The Dragon had no name, but it was indeed fierce. It ripped the plane was torn, and decimated as it fell into the lava. The creature unfurled its black wings, only to reveal he had a tail of each element, magma and crystal ice. Ouroboros growled as he backed away, knowing exactly who it was.

”These two are persistent!” Zakaken snarled, attempting to summon up his powers, failing because the second he could form blood it would boil and evaporate.

”You should have killed me when you had the chance fools!” The first head snapped.

”Eternity is short Titan, The end of days is upon you!” The blue crystal ice head snarled in response. With a roar the Dragon whipped it’s tail at Sean, Ouro responded by sending his blade out at the magma-headed half, ready to end this quickly.

”Not at all…I needed you to undergo this transformation.” Ouroboros said, very matter of factly. While it wasn’t a lie, it would have been dishonest to say that he thought the transformation would have brought Cyril back from the throne of death. Ouro looked to Titan and shrugged. ”If you want to sit this out I understand.” He said, truly uncaring if Sean wanted to join in or not.

Cyrimond grid:
Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Contained Chaos - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2013, 2:57 am

They were so close that Sean could taste it, the freedom that was close at hand. Sean A plane had been brought to them, one that appeared to be equipped to fly them out of this place, and back to the proper reality. Once Sean came closer to an exit, he felt that it was not Earth but something else entirely, something that would draw upon a ratrher primal fear within the human side of him, or at least what remained. This craft looked large enough to hold all of them comfortably, but how they would escape was another matter entirely. Was there an interdimensional rift they could ride through or something else? However he was not expecting something to appear and rip the plane into pieces, and dash away their hopes of escape with a single motion. Sean grinded his teeth hard against each other as the magma claws showed their origin, which was a dragon.

There were two heads and both of them radiated a powerful magical aura that seemed to agitate the Titan even more, one of them seeming to have the smell of The Abyss. One of them was the one that Sean had killed, and he lashed a tail out at the Titan, though he moved out of the way, but not without great struggle to keep up with the quick attack, which would have hit if he did not keep a sharp eye out for it. Was Ouro just playing a game with them or had he truly intended on letting him live and become such a monstrosity? Sean was agitated by them, his lips forming a snarl that perhaps showed a true fury that kept itself subdued.

"Sorry to disappoint but I do not plan on standing aside. I think I should make sure both are dead this time.” Nether energy came like a spontaneous burst, one that formed an aura about the Titan and seemed to spread blackness across the ground beneath him, one that seemed to slightly frighten those that they had freed only moments ago, though perhaps it was just Sean's mind playing tricks on him. He could see how powerful the brothers had become and part of him wondered if his Half-Titan form would stand any chance against such a force of nature, or if it would fall to its feet. If Ouro was indifferent to Sean's participation was unimportant, but Sean would not allow him to let these live again. With a motion he would send a wave of Nether at the amalgamation of Magma and Ice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 3rd 2013, 9:34 pm

”Who said I was disappointed?” Ouroboros grinned and looked back at the two headed Dragon, his blade in hand.

”Fool!” The Magma head said as a wall of molten-ice appeared in an instant. The magma-based dragon roared, and from the molten landscape behind him, came a large radial wave of pure magma, the intent was obvious, the Dragon intended to kill them all by manipulating the sea of magma. Meanwhile the Ice Dragon let out a high-pitched screech, and from its mouth a large wall of ice was formed behind the entire group, cutting off their escape.

”It’s a nice trick…I can’t attack your flank…but then again…I don’t need to.” The ice-headed beast snarled at Titan, his red eyes boring into the titan’s silver spheres. The Wave was every growing, it’s power unending. If this wasn’t over soon, then they were all going to die.

[color:c013=crimson.]”Clever bastards…” Zakaken cursed as his powers were truly useless. That would not stop him from trying however, instead eh began trying again, and again each time it was far too hot for his blood to form.

”Zakaken, if it’s too hot then use the ice to your advantage.” Ouro said to him pleasantly, even in the face of death he conducted himself with a sweet sense of innocence. The Black Blade Misanthropy snarled in hand, Ouro simply glared at the blade, and the snarling and roaring of the energy stopped. None but those attuned to the Ethereal or other higher magic’s would hear this cry. The Blade hungered for something, something that even Ouro himself did not know. With the large orb in his hand, Zell tossed it to Zakaken and freed his other hand for battle. Ouro wasted no time in putting his skills to work, running up to the ice wall, kicking off it and jumping even higher. He drove the blade into the ice wall.The large Magma dragon punched the ice wall, and Ouroboros jumped from the wall, and landed in the palms of the Dragon. The Dragon began to close his hands, and Ouro anticipated the Dragon would attempt to crush him, and so he let out the strongest blast of protonic energy he could. The Dragon snarled and dropped Ouro, only for one of their tails to whack him and send him into the ice wall. All the while this happened…The wave continued to get closer and closer.

(The wave will his in three posts)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2013, 9:55 pm

This would not be as easy as when they had last fought the annoying twins, but that did not mean that Sean would fall to them this time around. It could roar and thrash all it wanted, but he would kill it, that was the only course that seemed to be open to them now. It was time Sean stopped playing around and got serious, it was time that he killed these bastards and got the hell out of here. If his power was worthless against theirs, it seemed that trying to clash abilities would do no good. His eyes came into contact with the ice beings, and for a moment they both glared into each others eye before things escalated from there.

Zakaken could not use his powers due to the heat of the magma and Sean felt it himself, but it would not bother him too much. If the imperfect was unable to fight now, that meant he would have to fight as twice as hard in the hopes that things went favorably. Now he was set against a wave of magma, one that Sean was unsure that he could hope to stop, if only because now he had the power of both in one, of two powerful meta humans that could compliments each other so perfectly. Sean had no choice now that things were coming down to it, he had to fight or die, and the latter was no an option.

Sean formed two blades of Nether, one in each hand as he prepared to assault the dragon with all of his skill, as well as his cunning in one assault. With walls of fire and ice, Sean felt as if this battle were almost poetic. Him and Ouorborous would be the ones that combated the beast, and that made him feel like they had a chance. In a blur he was moving up the ice wall, with the magma only on the other side, seeming to contrast the coldness under his feet. While Ouro jumped into its hand, Sean leapt over the magma, forming a foothold out of Nether that floated above the death that waited. He landed perfectly, yet kept an eye on the tail aimed at him, though it slashed through the foothold when he jumped upwards.

In midair Sean formed a small construct of Nether to grab onto from the two blades he once held, and formed some energy around his foot that was launched to strike the dragon, though ice formed over its beck and took a huge amount of the attack, and left its flesh unharmed. This showed that he was outmatched on so many levels. With a start, Sean pulled up on his construct and formed a larger one that he could stand on, as it formed a small support that cut through the magma below him. The ice head was focused on him mostly, perhaps revenge for killing him earlier, which magma was aiming for Ouro. Sean launched out small beads of Nether at it, and most hit small ice walls, and were painfully dampened. Even with the ice wall, he still had so much power. A tail lashed out at Sean and he barely managed to move out of the way onto a smaller nether platform, only an inch from falling to his death.

It seemed he would need his Titan form soon.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 3rd 2013, 10:49 pm

This was a most annoying little game they played. Their powers complimented each other so well, but not nearly as well as the powers of Ethereal and Nether. Ouroboros picked himself up; still hurting from the previous hit he had received. The Dragon was in overall good health from what he could see, the main difference is it was favoring its hand, the one Ouro had shot. Apparently the creatures’ body was not what it had once been. Ouroboros saw the Titan almost fall to his death and the sight invoked a primal rage in Ouro. It coursed through his veins, and his hair stood on end. His pupils deformed, and instead of being a solid sphere, they turned into terrifying slits. He had a distorted face of a primal animal on his face, his killer instincts had finally kicked in, and now he was serious.

”Well this is a problem…” He said with a disgusted scoff. The large Ice tail lashed out at Sean, while the magma dragon had finally caught on, and in his hand, the very same magma-ball that had exhausted him earlier was formed in his hand, and Sean was at point blank. The Dragon lowered it, keeping it in his hand, hoping to smash Sean like a bug with the large magma sphere that was in his hand. Ouroboros would not accept this. He sent the black blade Misanthropy out. ”GRAB ON!” Ouroboros’s voice sang through the roars of the Dragons. It was Ouro’s desire that the Titan take the hilt, and the blade, under Ouro’s ethereal sovereignty, would fly Sean out of the way and lift him up into he air, where He’d be able to take a good shot at the Magma Dragon or the Ice Dragon.

”Aim for the base of the skull!” Zakaken barked at Sean, in case he decided to take the blade. If not Ouro was intrigued on how Sean planned to survive, and even more so how badly the twins desired a proper death with the way they were trying to kill the Titan. Ouroboros attached the exposed side of the Dragon. His Ethereal energy went into his hands, generating two claws purely of the energy. Ouro would attempt to slash the creatures, put them in pain and grip their attention firmly. To do this, he gripped their side firmly, and the ethereal claws sank into their skin. They roared as he used his speed to begin scaling them, leaving a ten puncture mark trail every where he had just been. Ouro scaled them and now he was on their back.

Once he was in between their heads he stood up and after a second a massive Ethereal plume of energy shot out from his chest and it collided with the magma wave, the intent was to put a hole in it, and cause that section of magma to begin to cave in and shift the direction of the waves by causing a separate ripple to alter the current paths. Regardless of his success or not, he looked up to Titan.

”Don’t let me stop you.” Ouro said with his one eye closed and a smile, as if he were telling Sean to attack despite his presence atop the twin headed terror.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2013, 11:04 pm

Sean couldn't however take on his full blooded form, he didn't have that much control over his Nether energy yet, he did not have that much. He for a moment felt something fluctuate and then return to normal, as if an energy had grown angry before going back to a less agitated but still angry level His eyes however came upon a large magma ball, one that had nearly killed them if Sean did not make sure to stop such a thing from becoming a threat, but now he was too weak to do anything. Weak was not the word, rather he knew that drawing that much energy would cause his construct to unform and he would fall into the magma Sean realized that he was in major trouble and perhaps there was no way out, until Ouro decided he could help..

With a toss, his sword was sent out for Sean to grab onto the hilt, and the Titan would. As if Sean weighed nothing, he was wisked through the air towards where the Ethereal being had aimed to put him. It seemed to aim for him to fly around the dragons back, where their heads would be open to a powerful attack, one that Sean was sure to deliver at their weakest spots. He could see that while he was to strike them from behind, Ouroborous was doing his own thing, aiming to perhaps keep their attention upon him. He knew why he enjoyed that being now, if not only because he had a body that was rather appealing. He had a mind sharper than Dwarven metals, and faster than even him.

Sean drew in energy through his hands, enough that he would do some damage when he launched the attack. Both heads were focused upon his partner, and Sean had enough time to do the damage that he wanted to do, and the time was now. A platform of nether energy formed, and Sean fell down on it from the blade as the energy within his hands became crude blades. His platform would quickly form a walkway that he ran along until he felt he was close enough, and then the swords were thrown at key points at the back of the skull, where once they hit would expand to the point that it was likely decapitation would occur.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 3rd 2013, 11:56 pm

(I know OOC and stuff normally goes on the bottom, but I decided to break the rules…’cuz I’m a bitch like that.)
    Cyril’s Grid:
Spoiler:

The bond….was broken….

Cyril watched as his brother’s head dropped form their conjoined body, and the tail with the magma time died, hardening into obsidian. The strike would surely have killed Cyril as well, had he not attempted to freeze Ouro in the process, this inadvertently creating a powerful ice barrier between him and his brother. Slowly, Cyril struggled to regain control of the entire body, no longer needing to obey his brother’s influence. Now Cyril looked down to the Titan, whom had landed on another construct.

”You too…will one day know the end of the road. If it is an Abyss that awaits me…then know I will be waiting to catch you in my jaws when you slip and fall! Cyril said. Before anything else could happen, there were six ethereal tendrils that shot out from behind Sean, each one latching ontot he Dragon, wrapping around it’s throat and binding it while Oruo had become empowered by the energy within him. (+4 Strength) While the Dragon  would not die from this, nor would his asphyxiation be long enough to harm him, he was not strong enough to break free form the tendrils. An arm wrapped around Sean and pulled him in, Ouro rested his head on Sean’s right shoulder and sighed.

”Hey…” He said as if nothing else were going on. He lifted his hand off the titans shoulder and looked at him with an innocent little smile. ”So…should we finish this?” Ouroboros asked, He lifted his right arm and the Blade Misanthropy began to glow with ethereal energy, an energy that hungered for the Nether, Ouroboro’s hair shifted and moved with the energy leaving him and channeling into the sword. The sword was creating a vacuum, as if searching for energy to consume and bolster itself. The question now was if Sean would allow this to be ended quickly, or take matters into his own hands. Ouro was interested to see just Exactly how this Titan would react.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 4th 2013, 12:10 am

Sean's plan was only half successful, decapitating the magma dragons head  and breaking the bond that was between twins, one that he knew well. The ice dragon was alone now,m a certain sadness would have been felt by Sean once, but now he felt nothing as he stopped mid air on his own platform once again. Magma turned to obsidian, into what he had heard some call dragonsglass, and then all life was gone. Cyril spoke , but Sean ignore him, Ethereal tendrils wrapping around his throat and keeping him from doing anything. His words meant nothing now that he was one, now that he faced Ouro and a powerful Titan like Sean, who was far more powerful than he could ever hope to be.

An arm wrapped around Sean and pulled him in, surprising the Titan a little but otherwise he wasn't really affected by such a sudden movement. He heard Ouro's voice, as irresistible as before as he rested his head on the diminutive Titan's shoulder, and eased an edge within himself. ”Well hello.” He said with a wicked grin, eyes turning to look upon the Ethereal being resting his head on him. He still looked so innocent, and that only enamored him more, as well as the jolt of the energy that came whenever they were in such close contact. One that Sean had done so much for, and given up nearly everything he once called his own for. It was all worth it in the end.

”I think you should. I did kill him last time, and its only fair.” He could feel the blades hunger, hunger for the dark energy that Sean let off, and he would feed it. The Nether would form an aura around him and Ouro, though it was mostly a visual thing, one that showed that he was creating enough Nether to be sucked in by the Blade itself and bolster it. 'So go on, take your kill.” He was half giving this to Ouro, and the other half wanted to see how he would go about killing him, if he did.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 4th 2013, 1:06 am

Ouroboros smiled and drug his arm across Sean as he stepped around the Titan. He crossed his arms and walked up to the defeated Draco-morph. He was glad Sean could not see him, because Cyril was one of the few people Ouroboros could actually stand. The Kid took an immediate liking to Ouro, showing a sign of dependence, yet somehow was strong enough to persevere on his own. Perhaps it was that very reason that he was seemingly bound to the Titan. He looked down at the defeated Cyril, his body now made of the pure crystal ice. His breathing was labored as if there were an elephant on his chest. He stopped moving, squirming and everything else once he looked to Ouro.

”How does it feel? To lose everything?” Ouroboros asked, to this Cyril froze, as if the ice had suddenly claimed him as a statue.

”You truly remember nothing…” Cyril marveled. Ouroboros was easily annoyed by this comment.

”What does that mean? Why is it that everyone thinks I should have memory before my birth on the island?”

”No…I will let that THING tell you…” Cyril grunted as his eyes shifted up to the Titan, who was still standing on the construct. Ouroboros sighed and pushed his hair off to the side. Misanthropy moved forward and now levitated next to Zell.

”Cyril…you did not fail, nor did you disappoint…” Ouroboros said. Cyril stopped his senseless struggle, accepting his fate at the hands of his creator.

”But I have failed…but it was not YOU.” The Dragon said, and with That Ouro patted the large ice plate on its head. His tendrils lifted the Dragon, and slowly lowered the large dragon made of crystal ice into the molten lava, tail first. The Dragon roared, screeched and shrieked in pain as it tried to squirm away. Ouro wanted to end it, he didn’t want to kill the creature this way, but there was something inside him that bid him to, soemthign with a sadistic bloodlust that made him end this slowly, and while Ouro did not want to watch, his eyes remained glued…and he reluctantly enjoyed every...agonizing…second.

Three Ethereal swords appeared from nowhere, randomly materializing behind Ouroboros. The Dragon was waist deep, his regenerative powers forcing him to stay alive. The Three Ethereal swords all cruised through the air, going behind the dragon, one to the left, one to the right, and the last one over it’s head. They all took a wide U arch and came back around. Ouro’s tendrils released Cyril and the blades shot up into his back, holding him there while Misanthropy began to siphon the every essence form the beast. There were loud spectral screams as there was nothing but a fate far worse than death awaiting Cyril. After a few seconds the essence stopped bleeding from Cyril’s Draconian form and into the black blade. The energy of his life was consumed by the blackness that was Misanthropy, and a chorus of souls crying out for release filled the air, to those whom could hear it. The corpse of the ice dragon dropped into the lava, limp and it melted away without issue, causing only a cloud of steam.

Ouro looked back over to Titan, smiled a little, taking his black blade in hand wand pointing to Zakaken. Zakaken brought over the orb that he had been given, and soon all thirty of the inmates would join in with Zakaken and Ouro. Ouroboros motioned for Sean to come, as it was time to leave the Meta-human hell behind. With all members present, Ouro began to give his energy into the Orb, and without a second thought, there was a bright flash, and they were gone.

They would all reappear on Earth. A forest in the middle of Pennsylvania. Ouro remained standing, but many if not all others had lost their balance, Ouro looked to see if Sean had fallen over or if he had come out on top. He flashed a smile at the Titan, rolled his eyes and nodded to Zakaken. Zakaken stood up and brushed himself off. ”Alright, all of you form up on me, Ouroboros has commanded we depart towards a designated location where he will meet us there.” Zakaken said as he began leading the thirty seven loyal servants away. Ouro on the other hand had begun walking in a different direction. He walked for a good six minutes, using his super strength to leap large distances. He finally came out of the forest, and at the edge of the treeline there was a large slope. At the bororm of this slope was a single farm house, a nice quaint little cottage, a large body of water off to the right of it, and absolutely no sign of any other life. Ourobors sat and began to admire it a little, occasionally looking up to the sky. He started to sing a little tune to himself, it was for whom the bell tolls. He eventually layered back and rested the back of his head in the palms of his overlapping hands. Meanwhile, Misanthropy was stuck within the ground, crying out.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 4th 2013, 1:45 am

Sean let his eyes follow each movement of the Ethereal being, watching as he made his way towards the defeated draconian being with slow deliberation. He wondered how Ouro planned to kill him, how he planned to end his life once and for all. Sean crossed his arms over his chest, the tattoos on his left arm seeming to pulse, showing his desire to see something die, to see the dragon die. He could hear words being spoken, but as tow hat was being said, he did not hear. Perhaps it was the dragon trying to beg for his life or it was something else, either way Sean was unsure. It did not matter either, seeing as how his death was nigh, his end already proclaimed. He watched the three blades appear behind Ouroborous, as if preparing to end this in an instant, with one swoop of the executioners blade.

Sean wanted to drink his death up once again though for now he enjoyed Raymond’s mostly, the black Nether that issued from his body, one that Sean had only now had the chance to feast upon. It was bitter compared to Cyrils, but still filled the Titan well enough. Sean watched with pleasure as he lowered the dragon into the searing magma, which would begin to wear away his flesh, to wear away everything that he was until he too died, though from how deep he was, this thing should have been dead already. Perhaps it was either his tough constitution or maybe the fact that he had some form of regenerative factor. Whatever it was, he would soon be dead one way or the other. ”Taking your sweet time I see.” Sean muttered to himself with perverse interest as he took in the last of the Nether formed by Raymond’s death.

In a moment the tendrils holding him let go and a blade shot into his back still holding him up. Misanthropy would then begin to drain him of all his vital essence, doing what Sean wanted, though he would not voice an opinion on the matter. He did say that this one was Ouro's kill, so there was no reason for him to deny that. If the blade wanted its fill, then the Titan would not deny it that. There was not much that he felt like he could deny him. Once it was done and the chorus of the disenfranchised souls filled the air, the body fell into the magma with a hiss. All that remained of him was a puff of steam that rose into the air before dissipating itself. The disposal method was befitting of a dragon,  immolation. Sean moved to more habitable ground, stepping down from the Nether platform before letting it fade away.

Ouro looked to him and smiled, which Sean did in return with a cheeky grin. They were once again free, and Sean got what he wanted finally. Ouro channeled his energy into the orb and they were gone, to a place that Sean was unsure where. There were rolling hills of green that seemed familiar to the Titan, as if they were from a dream but at the same time he was unsure where he was. The Breeze felt good, so different than the chaotic air that filled the prison, but at the same time it was annoying, that lack of Nether that The Abyss had. His hair ruffled in the wind, though it was already a mess as it was. Sean breathed in deeply, chest expanding until the air came back out. Zakaken lead the others away, while Ouro went another way and left the Titan alone.

He was considering going after the perfect being but he was moving rather quickly, using his enhanced strength to cover great distances in a single bound, and Sean was considering not pursuing. However, he would not let him get away so quickly, not yet anyway. So Sean ran after him, breezing along with his superhuman speed after where he saw the being go. Grass was pressed under his footsteps, and the wind whipped past him harshly, he he moved around anything in his way with a certain skill. What lay ahead of him was a forest, at the edge of it a slope which lead down to a cottage, a quaint place to live. Sean stood at the crest of the hill, look over at Ouro, who seemed at peace. In this moment, he felt at peace himself, and it felt like the first time in many years.

”I hope you don't mind if I join you.” Sean said sitting beside Ouroborous, crossing his legs, and resting both hands upon his lap. ”So what now? Do you have a plan now that you have all of those people following you?” It was a simple question, he was sure that Ouro would have an answer for. After all, if anything he was the smart one.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 4th 2013, 9:31 pm

It was peaceful, and the quietly liveliness. The crickets chorused in their signature song, a few owls made their observations and hooted before looking around for prey. Ouro looked up into the sky, taking in the sight. The cloudless midnight was so serene and sublime, it was hardly able to be real, and yet somehow it was. The chill of the night was not the only chill he’d have however. Within a matter of seconds, Ouro’s body tensed up, ready to dodge and destroy as he felt another, more supernatural chill. His eyes opened, his strong senses being able to hear the soft footsteps upon the grass. HE could have easily figured out what he was up against, however the tightening of his body and the sudden acute measures his mind was taking were enough to tell him exactly who it was. His body only became tighter and more tense, as if it were going to implode on the perfect being, all so he would be able to move and counterstrike if the Titan had come to harm him.

”I hope you don't mind if I join you.” The Titan’s voice flowed through the air. The second he heard the voice and noticed Sean sitting down his body was relaxed again. The grass beneath him dying as he sat. Ouro turned his head to the left and his emerald glowing eyes looked up and down Sean, as if observing him. The Titan had pursued him. It was an unexpected outcome…unexpected, but not unwelcomed. Ouro’s face was in a state of total relaxation, taking great interest in the Titan’s interactions with the area around. Ouro shifted over a little, giving him a little more room for comfort, but not trying to escape the Titan, or play the game they normally did.
”So what now? Do you have a plan now that you have all of those people following you?” The titan inquired. Ouro was a little taken back by the choice question at hand, however he would not show his shock, instead he answered without skipping a beat.

”I plan on going home…” Ouroboros said. His voice lightened a little at then end, giving him that more childlike sense of wonder, however his eyes remained fixated on the moon, not blinking or giving way. ”I plan on going back to the Island I came from. I’ll take them there, pit them against the elements, and teach them how to be better and more useful. Maybe use them to spread my influence around in the world, or maybe just so I wont be lonely…” He said with a little sigh as his eyes became alight with the energy inside.

Ouro then turned onto his side, propping himself up on an elbow and looking at Sean. A more calm and hardened demeanor but still not aggressive or defensive. He rolled the ball out from his other side and placed it between him and the Titan, batting it back and forth, like a cat with a ball of yarn. The orb gave off an eerily entrancing glow that danced off both Sean and Ouro as the seconds drifted on. Eventually Ouroboros would stop batting it about, allowing himself to think of a few questions. He froze for a second and sighed.

”What about you…where will you go?” Ouro started off asking a similar question, mostly because that was the best thing he could think to say at the moment. There was a loud caw that echoed in the sky. Down from the sky, perfectly concealed upon the black painted void above, Lourishna descended to the earth. He stuck his talons out, snagging both of Ouro’s shoulders in it’s grasp and pinned Ouro to the ground. Twisting it’s head and rubbing the side of it’s face on Ouro’s cheek affectionately, the bird happily got off Ouro and perched itself on the ground next to the perfect being. ”Well Hello there.” Ouro cooed over the bird a little and then went back to his normal self, not particularly caring that the bird had shown up. ”Have to say…of all the things I predicted, and all the things I thought about…they all came true. Except one thing…You following me here. I was almost certain that you would simply go your own way.” Ouro confessed, not looking Titan in the eyes.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 4th 2013, 10:05 pm

Sean could feel it, the grass beneath him dying and feeding a hunger that he had little control over. In these moments he found that his humanity would not die so easily, but instead clung to him like a parasite, one that poisoned his being. Sean deep down did not want everything he touched to die, but it happened. Anything too weak to resist his pull, would die and with it the Nether pulled from it into his being to sustain him. Silver pools watched over the Ethereal being with a mild interest, his lips forming a smirk. Another reflexive action, perhaps to hide a deeper turmoil. He watched the blonde move, but not as much as when he was playing their game, when he was teasing him. He spoke of going home, and that caused Sean to recoil slightly, knowing that he had no true home.

Earth was no longer his home and he was no longer welcome. Aaron thought him dead, Arianna hated him, and all family ties were gone. He however would not let any sign of weakness be pronounced on his face, he would try to keep himself composed, and simply sit there. Listening to him speak of an island and how he would bring all of them back there, where they would be pitted against the elements. The Abyss was also not his true home, it was only a place that his titan side would be welcome, while the human would be shunned. He in an instant perhaps felt weaker than in his entire life, and yet at the same time he felt numb. He would not let it show. He batted about the orb that he stole from the Etherium for a few seconds.

Now it was time he explain himself, though for a moment his words failed, and nothing came.”Where indeed.” He muttered looking up to the heavens above, which seemed far more endless than they had before. 'I could finish my ascension to The Abyss but they're ageless beings, a few more days won't kill them.” He snickered at the irony of his statement, knowing that a Titan could not truly die, not as long as The Abyss existed. Killing one permanently was hard, but that required that you kill them in the first place, which was also hard. Even the weakest of Titans were hard to kill when compared to the strongest of humans.

The raven returned with a loud caw, perhaps just making sure that is stayed near its master, near Ouroborous. Ouro spoke of him predicting everything, except that Sean would come after him, as if he thought Sean so foolish. He seemed pleased to see the bird that Sean had once killed, and the Titan leaned against the grass, only spreading the corruptions further along the healthy green blades. The necrotic touch of Nether would not cease, only continue to spread as long as it coursed through his body, and that was until death. ”You thought I would go my own way after all I've done? No, perhaps that statement is moot now. He said letting our a deep sigh.”I guess I'm just following you for now” He admitted letting his breath whistle through his nose, which was accompanied by a small cloud of Nether.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 5th 2013, 12:37 am

Ouroboros listened for the time being. He heard the Titan’s laugh, and while it made  him smile, it wasn’t enough to bring about his own amusement. Being an ageless being in a place like Earth was a challenge that the denizens of the Abyss would not likely know, and as such the Titan’s survival in a world like this was innately making him stronger and better suited to persevere. Ouroboros smiled, he already knew the outcome of the events that awaited Sean.

The Abyss would be utterly stagnet, as all is rendered equal in the eyes of Death, all is also controlled and under a constant regulation. In a world such as earth, things evolve, they transmute and transcend. This world, Earth in a sense may very well be more chaotic than the Abyss, and the odds were ever shifting. On Earth there was no such thing as absolute power…yet…and as such there was constantly a changing pendulum. This pendulum made Sean stronger, more powerful, and ultimately more seasoned to lead the titan than any other titan before him. Ouro had a vision…not a psychic vision…but a vision. He knew that one day Sean would rule the race of the Abyss. However there was a dilemma. Did the Expansion of the Abyss affect Ouroboros? Would Ouroboros be forced into action, forced to shut the jaws of Death and be the light that drove back the darkness? He had hoped not. In truth, if he could just find a harbor…a place to belong, he would be fine. But in a world like this, the only way to get happiness…to find the answer, was to seek it out and take it.

Sean continued, stating that he was simply following Ouroboros for now. Ourobroos had a large grin, he quickly corrected it and it faded back to a normal one. He was trying to be certain to not show any form of judgment towards the Titan, or its decisions. At this point it was as if Ouroboros allowed a test-subject to choose its fate. Sean laid back in the grass, the Nether surrounding his body slowly eating away at the area. Ouroboros began to shirk away from it, a little, trying to make sure that he wasn’t about to become part of the decaying cycle. Once the grass had decayed however he rested himself back down, quietly and without a fuss.

”Following me? Huh…”Ouro said, slightly amused. He began to hum an old song, a tune he had never even heard before. He was humming it for a bit before he simply stopped. His eyes went form the sky and rolled he looked over to Sean. With a simple shift in his weight, he had rolled over and found himself sitting on top of the Titan, looking at him. His eyes scanned his face, almost as if that he had expected to find an answer. He didn’t and he just smirked. Leaning down he kissed the titan. He broke away and sighed and shook his head ”Well…I can’t let you come, not yet. I need three days…can I have that much?” Ouro asked. He looked to Lourishna and nodded. Lourishna let out a disappointed caw, but nodded in agreement. Lourishna belonged to Sean now, and while he belonged to Sean, Ouro was always his master, his creator…his God. Lourishna looked to Sean, knowing now that a dark destiny awaited him, one he would embrace on black wings.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 5th 2013, 1:04 am

Sean wondered for a moment, did he truly want to expand The Abyss? What would it give him in the end? Death would have its victory, but he was unsure if he was truly to be its instrument, to be the one that would destroy everything, and manifest deaths destiny. It was overwhelming and the human within him denied it, it did not want such darkness, and decay, it wanted him to return to those that he had cast away, but that was not an option anymore. It was likely that Ouro would not want the Titan to follow him, perhaps he had done so much for nothing. Sean wondered, his energy growing slightly as it grew more influential and sucked the life away of more of the minor life forms. 'yes, follow you.” Sean said as the Nether energy reigned itself in and ceased the death of the finite grass.

Ouro hummed a tune, something that sounded familiar and at the same time soothed the Titan as his mind seemed more at ease. Perhaps it was simply the Ethereal energy around him, or something else entirely. Whatever it was, he felt at ease and perhaps would have been less affected by what he said next. There was a kiss one that sent his head swimming and make his cold black heart flutter.  He needed three days, three more days that Sean would have to wait, and it seemed small in the grand scheme of things. It would not be a problem to him, he would have what he wanted soon enough, only a few more days. Even with that news, he could not help but smirk with those teeth.

'Fair enough, three days.” He said with a nod of his head, the grass turning to black powder under his fingers, and blowing away in the wind. All that he touched would decay, all that he touched would die, except perhaps the being whose very essence was life, and that drew him. ”You can have that time, its the least I can do for you.” The crow would caw, and  move to Sean, as if something had commanded that it change its allegiance to the Titan. Perhaps this was a ploy of the Ethereal being, but he liked the gift nontheless. Silver pools looked to the raven with a certain intrigue, perhaps wondering how it would even serve him, though everything had its uses.

Sean stood to his feet as more of the decayed grass became the black dust that joined the wind, as Lourishna would simple glide behind him. ”I shall see you in 72 hours then.” He said with a sly wink before walking away, perhaps reluctant to, but it had to be done. They would meet again, all he needed was patience. Sean did have all of eternity to fulfill his destiny, within this ageless body there were infinite possibilities. All of which he would do, and with Ouroborous at his side soon enough.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum