The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The puppeteer makes his mark

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The puppeteer makes his mark - Page 2 Empty Re: The puppeteer makes his mark

Post by creator November 9th 2013, 2:20 pm

"Oh you want a show of my powers and an explanation huh." Yumo stated sadistically.

His face became dark as he looked at the chains on his arms. His body began to feel light and heavy at the same time.

"First off from the expression on your face you think i'm lying about demons so let me demonstrate my half demon capabilities." He said in a breaking voice that began to echo with a slight child like whisper. The lights began to flicker as energy licked around yumo. Two thick horns grew atop yumo's head and veins began to become more noticeable in his arms. I'm almost an instant the gauntlets were gone and he was free.

"If I wanted to escape I could but then all of the people in here who tried to stop me would suffer from it and that's one more problem I don't need." His normal voice was gone and a childs voice incased it on slightly letting his normal voice be heard.

Before he lost control though yumo reverted back to his human form. Yumo then continued to explain himself.

"I don't really care if you help me or not....let me rephrase...I would like your help but if you don't help then don't because eventually you'll die just like I might if you don't help me. Now you've seen what I can do and i'm just a HALF demon while my cousin is out there running rampant as a full demon. I will answer any questions you have as the event progresses now all you need to do is go and show me that I can trust you...so how bout it can you earn my trust and this beautiful piece of information i'm storing up here." Yumo pointed at his cranium and then put his hand out.

"And as for your previous comment I can stop him but not without help from someone who's tech savy. And this is not my first run in with the police...or the government, as a matter of fact I remember a certain chief in the area of my last fight haha almost killed him." Yumo laughed.

creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSquirrel November 9th 2013, 2:59 pm

Hallucinogens. In the blood. That explained the color, and the attack. Leon's mind raced as he watched the phenomenons around him. This was, certainly, odd. More than odd. Leon was both scared and angry at these developments. He stepped back, before things got too crazy, and then looked down at Yumo with sheer anger.

"I'll take my chances with your 'demon' friend." He said loudly. The room grew darker. "No matter what tricks you pull, if he's coming for you, and you're in our custody, then all I have to do is wait." He nodded. "Good luck trying to convince the other FBI agents of your predicament." Footsteps could be heard coming down the hall. Leon kept calm, despite the hallucination. "If you still want my help after they take you down, you'll come to me on even terms. I don't respond well to threats."

And with that, he stepped out into the hall, locking the door behind him. He then ran to the tape room, and removed the loop he had placed just as the Chief and a number of police officers... no, more than a number. "Shit." There were nearly 30 of them, entered the hall. There going to take him to a stronghold. ...what if there is something else going on... He shook his head. If he's not going to do anything for me, I just need to keep my head down for now. The FBI will get him to talk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Humor : It is you who is inside the jar.
Registration date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 9th 2013, 3:12 pm

The man ran out the door and there was a loud click meaning the door was locked. Their were loud steps then the FBI was in the cell. They charged yumo but he just shrugged. swung his legs and in mere seconds the only person left standing was the chief. He grabbed the chief by his collar and dragged him towards the camera area. yumo has been to this place like a good 5 times so he knew where he was and where he was going. Yumo broke open the door and threw the chief into the room in front of the guy.

"Talk or I make you talk." Yumo said then he cut himself and manipulated some of his own blood to show what he meant.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSquirrel November 9th 2013, 3:34 pm

The chief coughed heavily, blood splattering at Leon's feet as he was thrown down. The man was old, and relatively fragile. Leon jumped back, putting his back to the wall. He listened carefully to the demon, his eyes fluttering over to the monitor screens. Was he still hallucinating? What the hell was going on?

And then it clicked.

His brain made sense of it. He saw the movements across the demon's face, he saw the pattern of walking, the the tone of speech, the acts of desperation. It all made sense now. He could ignore the inhuman factor, he could completely ignore the physics-defying event he just witnessed. But he got it now. It all made sense. He gently put his palms against the wall, and looked down at the chief."...chief, what is this thing...?" He said.

The chief groaned, looking up at Leon with anger. "... a demon..."

Leon spoke quietly, almost in a whisper. "...are you telling me that demons are real...?"

"...a-apparently." The chief sputtered. "...murderers..." He said.

Leon nodded. "The murder in the alley... that was..." Leon let the words hang for a second, before looking at Yumo. "What do you want me to tell you...?" Leon said, shaking his head in fear, suddenly.

Despite his appearance, Leon's mind was racing. He had to time it perfectly, choose his words perfectly, he couldn't make a mistake now.

SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 9th 2013, 3:41 pm

Yumo nodded at the chief as he told the guy the truth. The guy seemed scared, but no on the outside. He was physically calm but yumo was a blood demon so he could feel the mans pulse race.

"Well for starters you can tell me why you passed out In the alley." He said with a smile. He walked over to the guy stepping over the chief as he got up from the floor.

"And dude you ain't gotta be scared of me if I wanted to torture you to help me then we wouldn't have made it to the police station." He laughed as he nudged the man lightly.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSquirrel November 9th 2013, 3:55 pm

Leon moved away from Yumo, making sure that Yumo didn't get too close to the wall. Then why attack the FBI? What about those 30 men? How many of them are dead because of you? He shouted desperately, scared. "If we're not supposed to be afraid of you, why do you keep harming us?! If you want our help, why do you keep hurting us!? What the hell did we do to you?!"

He held his arms out. "Demons? Murderers? No wonder I passed out! I can't handle the violence... I can't handle this..."

That's when Leon slumped to the ground.

"I'm just a desk worker... I didn't want this... I.... Tears started coming to his eyes. "... I don't know anything. I lied... I... I didn't figure anything out. I don't really know anything..." He looked up pleadingly at Yumo. "... my name is Leonhard Alexander Booth. I saw the murder in the alley, I called the FBI, I had them bring you in because I thought you did it, but I don't know anything else... but... but I wanted so badly to solve it, I wanted so badly to be a hero." He swallowed. "So please... don't hurt them. Don't make them suffer because I lied. I was just trying to be a hero... trying to save people."

His hands were raised defensively, and fear was obviously across his face now. The jig was up. He didn't know a thing about the murder, and now that he was being threatened by a being truly superior to his own, couldn't keep lying.

SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 9th 2013, 4:04 pm

Yumo laughed loudly as the man fell to the floor blabbering on about how he lied. Yumo was pretty sure he lied but as he said he needs someone tech savy.

"Dude I said I needed someone tech savy, I never said you had to know anything about the case. And as for the people in the cell and hall you will notice if you look at the screen they all are still breathing they just have probably a mild concusion."

Then he walked up to the man and looked him in his face." Most people who are heroes are most of the time afraid of the fight, or the violence, but they pull themselves together and fight so others don't have to fight." He said as he got back up helping the guy up.

"Now lets go I've got to get home before my step mother obliterates me with her fists and jar of holy water. and also all I do fight people who use their power to bash others...unless i'm on a demon rampage."

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSquirrel November 9th 2013, 4:09 pm

Leonhard nodded feebly. ....I don't know anything about 'tech'... I just solve codes... please... just... He was silent, very afraid of Yumo now. "...please go...don't hurt anyone else..."

He was sweating.

SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 9th 2013, 4:17 pm

Yumo looked at Leonhard and shrugged. He smiled and waved goodbye giving the man his number before he left. "Well someone who can read code is just as good as someone who can understand tech, maybe even better. Oh and the meaning of the symbols is on the back of that sheet of paper but as I said I can't read numbers and stuff like that."

Yumo walked out the room and began his exit.

"If you really want to be a hero then meet me at the bus stop across from the alley tomorrow." Yumo said then he was off to his home.

As yumo was about to exit he doubled back and grabbed the vest off of the chief.

"Chief you've met my step mother and real father so you already know i'm going to need this more than you."

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretSquirrel November 9th 2013, 5:01 pm

The Chief glared at Yuma. No words were exchanged. He didn't want to say anything, as he glanced at Leon for reassurance.

...why would a demon need a bulletproof vest... Leon thought. Leon's eyes narrowed slightly as he lowered his arms. "Okay... okay... just... just leave the others alone. Don't hurt them again, please..." He said, his voice calmer now. He silently waited at Yuma made his exit. He waited. And waited. He had all of the time in the world to wait.

The chief stood up slowly, grunting at Leon. "...what the fuck are you-"[/color]

"Sssh." Leon jumped up and ran to the monitors, watching Yuma slowly leave the building, threatening several other cops on the way out. Leon waited a few more minutes, before speaking. "...I needed to do what was necessary to get him out of here, where he could hurt people."

"Oh, real fucking nice, Leo. I'll have your head for-"

"Chief!" Leon said loudly. "You knew about this the whole time and didn't tell me or anyone else! What if I had been killed, instead of that other guy? That's the real reason you put me on the case.... because I was expendable." He said, moving forward toward the Chief. The chief stood up straight now in defense. "And now we've lost him, and have no chance to negotiate!"

"That's not true." Leon said, as he walked over the computer monitors. He pointed at the webcam on the laptop. "Now we have a weapon, and we know where he will be next."

The Chief looked down at the computer, his eyes widening in realization. "So that..."

Leon nodded.

The Chief frowned. "Leon, we're done here. We can't go pursuing demons. We can't deal with them, not with our limited resources."

Leon stepped forward "Wait, wait!?"

"You're going to be sitting at a desk for a long time. I won't fire you, but you will be under investigation for what has transpired here. From here on out, this is a closed case. You won't be pursuing it, and we're going to leave it to the upper government." The Chief turned to walk out the room. "That is all." He paused. "We had a suspect that got violent, and hurt a few individuals. We found him to be innocent, and we released him as normal. Nothing else happened today."

Leon stood there, looked at the computer, and then back at the empty door frame. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys, including a small flash drive on it. Fine. He thought to himself. I'll play along.

He stood now, leaning against a wall, and looked over the footage again.

"I don't know anything about 'tech'... I just solve codes..."
He narrowed his eyes. This 'demon' is desperate. He didn't come to FBI because we were the best, he came because he had no where else to turn. He brought one hand up to his chin as he looked at the video closer, rewinding it and replaying the parts where Yumo spoke.

"Now lets go I've got to get home before my step mother obliterates me with her fists and jar of holy water. and also all I do fight people who use their power to bash others...unless i'm on a demon rampage."
That's why he lashed out, and why he wouldn't give me all of the information he knows. He's trying to keep up appearances, like he's stronger and better than humans. Fact remains... he's got more to lose than we do. He's afraid for his life, from this murderer. We can use that fear against him. He nodded. That's also why he didn't kill anyone. He has some moral reservation, or more importantly, he doesn't want the whole FBI after him instead. He's too scared of this murderer...

And the bulletproof vest... that means...

His frown turned into a small smirk.

Even demons can be killed.

SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 9th 2013, 5:20 pm

When yumo got home his mother went on a rampage. Bolts of lightning and streams of fire spewed everywhere as yumo ran from his mother desperately apologizing for being late. It was like that for a few minutes but then his mother calmed and sat in the den and watched tv leaving yumo in the hall breathing like he'd just came from aair tight space lacking the air. He went into his room and sat there on his bed as he looked at his phone.

Tomorrow would decide if yumo had help or not and either way he was going to get a chance to fight merlet.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top