The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ethan Taylor / Edge App I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ethan Taylor / Edge App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ethan Taylor / Edge App Empty Ethan Taylor / Edge App

Post by Samify August 25th 2013, 7:24 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Edge
Title: N/A
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Fairly Long, Brown Hair
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 75kg
Blood type: A

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):

Spoiler:

Ethan wears a long black coat on his contracts along with black trousers and black boots, he wears this to keep himself hidden in the shadows and he is harder to see at night. Ethan has a large amount of knives attached to a leather belt that spans all across his waist. He also has two larger knives attached to just below both of his shoulders so he can reach for them if his enemies get too close.

Personality:

Ethan is a no questions asked kind of man when he is on the job, but away from being a mercenary, he is a very confident man. He will accept pretty much all contracts given to him as long as they aren't suicide missions, and he is fairly confident in his ability to complete the tasks given to him. For years he has disciplined himself in the art of knife throwing, testing his skills with them every day, he is now at the point where he will hit his target 99% of the time when throwing a knife, he also has two larger knives strapped to his back that can be used for a closer battle, which Ethan does not prefer. Ethan's contracts are usually done stealthily as his weapons only create a small hum as they fly through the air, most people come to him when they want someone killed or captured silently.

During his spare time, Ethan is back to training on not only his knife throwing but the rest of is body as well, however his main goal is to make sure that his skills do not deteriorate. In his Spanish hillside villa, he has a great view out on the ocean that he sometimes relaxes by between contracts, his house looks normal, but deep inside it is quite the opposite.

History:

Ethan grew up with his father who was a professional knife thrower working for a circus, Ethan was learning the same tricks from him as he grew up, the standard of living was tough however and he was constantly on the move throughout the world, stopping him from gaining friends and settling down somewhere. His father had just returned to his trailer after a show, Ethan's father greeted him with a kiss and a hug and told him that he was a very special boy, a few minutes later he left to check on the earnings that he had acquired from his show, Ethan did not know this was the last time he would have seen him alive...

Ethan was watching television when he heard a loud bang not so far away, he shot up and looked out of the window and watched a man in tattered clothing holding a gun in one hand and a fistful of cash in the other. Without thinking, Ethan stepped to the side and yanked a knife out of the table, he exited the trailer and with all of his might, launched the knife, it spiraled through the air before inserting itself into the back of the robbers leg, he fell to the ground in pain, dropping both the money and the gun, the man was immediately swarmed by the other "Carnies" and was taken to the police not soon after, the manager of the carnival praised him for his efforts and offered him a small cash reward that Ethan gladly took, unfortunately a few hours later he was told that his father had been shot and killed, sending him into a panic and he ran away from the carnival, vowing never to return to one. With the only skill he knew, he developed it constantly and became much better at it, now Ethan Taylor is a skilled mercenary known as Edge and he uses his impressive skill to achieve riches.

Item: Ethan has created a contraption that fits around his wrist, this device can take knives that have been attached to his arm under his sleeve and send them to his hand for quick distribution and perhaps a surprise for some enemies if they don't expect it.

Ability: Ethan has spent his life training in the art of knife throwing which he is now exceptionally skilled at, he also has learnt how to use larger knives to fight with, causing him to have great precision with the weapon as well as speed.

Grid:

Intelligence:8
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 3
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Ethan Taylor / Edge App Empty Re: Ethan Taylor / Edge App

Post by Samael Christensen August 25th 2013, 7:26 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 7th 2013, 5:47 pm

Trashed
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top