The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Edge's Items I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Edge's Items I_vote_lcapEdge's Items I_voting_barEdge's Items I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Edge's Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edge's Items Empty Edge's Items

Post by Edge August 28th 2012, 2:39 pm

Name: Prototype Armor Ultimatum 
Abilities: The PAU connects directly to Edge's brain through the port in his stomach, making the armor a part of him once connected. 

The armor allows for access to a large information database from the future that was loaded by Slack, along with being able to access information from the Internet. This allows Edge instant access to many forms of martial arts, battle strategies, espionage and assassination tactics, weapons information, and a lot more. The armor is extremely advanced, and its functions cannot be accessed without a user. Edge is the only one who is able to access it.

The PAU has 5 accessible quivers on the backside that open upon his mental command. These hold each type of his trick arrows.

The PAU is able to generate disguises for espionage purposes, as well as to blend in while on the streets.

His helmet also acts as a first line of defense to protect his head. It is made of a rather thick metal, but most superhumans would have ease crushing it. Its main purpose is its visor which helps Edge keep tracks of his targets. Once he has visual contact on others, he can assess their race (humanoid, angelic, android, etc) and get a lock on their energy readings, making a sort of heat vision silhouette around them. He is also able to get an estimation on their physical abilities and their vitals, but is in the dark on other powers.This allows him to keep track in the night time and through walls.

Description: Dr. Slack developed this armor for Edge to use for his mission. The PAU was developed strictly for use by Edge, not wanting his future tech to fall into the hands of people from the past. 
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Cyber Sabers
Abilities: These swords are able to respond to Edge's mental commands while he is wearing his armor. They are able to suspend themselves in the air, return themselves to him if he loses them, and can retract and expand, being able to retract into just handles. They are also incredibly lightweight, due to their material makeup. Should they happen to break, they are able to put themselves back together as they are made up of small micro-robots. They exude an energy source when fully extended that is extremely dangerous. 
Description: Slack was able to use his nano-robotics knowledge to put together two swords for Edge. He was able to install a miniature energy generator inside the swords.
See above picture.
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Cyber Bow
Abilities: Is able to fire off arrows made of energy, when Edge makes the mental command along with pulling back the string. These arrows sustain their energy concentration. The bow is also able to expand and retract like his swords, using mental commands as well. 
Description: Slack decided to attempt at making a ranged weapon using a spare energy generator. He was able to make a bow string out of the same kind of nanobots that were used in his sabers, but focused the energy to form on one point of the bow to keep from injuring the user. 
Edge's Items SP-Epirus-BowAdjusted
INT Allocation: 5

Name: Gungir
Abilities: Made up of a highly durable unknown metal. Dr. Slack gave up on trying to identify it. 

The spear is able to retract and expand, like the other weapons Edge possesses. The spear also possesses a propelling function that is able to send the spear head at a rapid speed of around 150 miles per hour, but can only travel 500 feet at maximum distance. Strong enough to pull Edge in his armor, but may only carry him and around 50 pounds more. Many spikes protrude from the sides of the spearhead when activated, and is used to make it an effective grappling hook. The spear will simply slide out of whatever surface it penetrates if the spikes aren't activated.
Description: This was a gift given to Slack by a friend just before he was executed by the empress of their time. Slack has had a hard time identifying its origin and its materials, and decided to leave it for Edge. Sometimes he believed that it may be the real Gungir. Edge's Items DBPK2451_detail
INT Allocation: 5

Trick Arrows
Name: Cryogenic Arrows
Abilities: This arrow delivers a small burst of liquid nitrogen on impact that sprays in all directions from the area. Each arrow contains about 50 millileters of liquid nitrogen, and the maximum distance from the arrow that it sprays is 2 feet. 
Description: These arrows were all of Edge's inventions during his short time of being a cyborg in the future. 
INT Allocation: 4

Name: High Density Foam Arrows
Abilities: On impact, these arrows release a highly dense expanding foam that acts as a cushion, or to capture foes and keep them in one place. Fire and electricity rapidly destroy the foam. Water can wash the foam away, but keeps it one piece. This could be used in conjunction to make a sort of raft. Can't stop foes with Str of 4. 3 will have a lot of difficulty getting out of. Most EP users can get rid of this easily.
Description: These arrows were all of Edge's inventions during his short time of being a cyborg in the future. 

Name:EMP Arrow
Abilities: On impact, delivers an EMP that has a field of affect radius of 15 feet. This renders most electronics offline for 2 posts. This arrow could backfire and leave Edge unconscious if he uses the EMP too close to himself. 
Description: These arrows were all of Edge's inventions during his short time of being a cyborg in the future. 

Name: Small Explosive Arrows
Abilities: These are used mainly to breach doors from a distance or to take out firearms. These arrows only explode in the direction they are aimed at, so those on the sides or behind the arrow are safe from the explosion. The explosion isn't strong enough to deal damage to most superhuman durable opponents, and most other arrows are a better choice for combat purposes.
INT Allocation: 3

Name: Toxic Arrow
Abilities: An arrow that delivers a weak toxin into the bloodstream of an opponent. This is strong enough to render someone's reflexes slower and offset their balance, but does no damage to their body. Dur 4 and higher are unaffected by the toxin even if the arrow pierces the skin. 
INT Allocation: 3

Edge
Edge

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Edge's Items Empty Re: Edge's Items

Post by Chellizard August 28th 2012, 2:53 pm

Approved. Much better. Very Happy

Have fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Edge's Items JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum