The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Veles I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Veles I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Veles I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Veles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Veles Empty Veles

Post by Smilex August 10th 2013, 9:28 am

VELES
"I reject my humanity"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Veles
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Peppered black and white
Eyes: Pale blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 210 lbs
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Veles is a well-built man with a body that looks like a Greek god. His body's only flaws are the deep scars of many shapes and sizes that tell the tale of his growth into what he has become. He has a tall face with short, black hair peppered with white. His angular jaw ends with a well-trimmed goatee that hides the muscles in his face.

He is very formal in his choice of clothing, which mixes new-world style with an odd ancient appearance. His dark suits, completely with a simple tie, blend with the appearance of a sorcerer's robes. He comes off as a sharp man of business, though with more interest in the mystical economy.

The Legacy

Personality:
Veles portrays himself as the god he named himself after, even if he knows he is really human. He feels that because he was not born with powers, he must push the limits of what humanity really is to equalize himself with those who were once above him. His actions are not chosen through any sense of morality or ethics, but merely because he can. He is self-centered to the highest degree, since putting any value into others lowers his own potential. Unfortunately he has also pushed his body, mind, and soul beyond normal human capacity, leaving his mental state very strained. Although he is normally in tight control of himself and very orderly, it is not unheard of for him to have outbursts, fits, and breakdowns.

History:
Born as Ludomil Kruhlak, he was born to a single mother who lived below the poverty lines. Since she struggled to care for him, he was raised mainly by the greater community around him. Their care for him was minimal and didn't cover his needs much once his mother passed away. He soon learned that to survive, he needed to take care of himself. As a young teenager, he left his village and ventured out into the world to find his own path. He remained completely nomadic in a long trek through Europe, where he provided for his own needs through hard work. Everywhere he went, he met new and interesting people who provided him with deep spiritual insight. Although he never stayed with anyone long, he added their wisdom to his own as quickly as he trained his body.

It took him over a decade of traveling throughout Europe, and then later in Asia, but Ludomil had learned all he could from his fellow man... at least about topics that he felt was important to his own growth. What he could see of the present world no longer held his interest and his personal strengths had reached their peaks. Even so, he felt like there was something blocking him from something greater just out of his reach. He was only human in a world dotted with superhumans who could effortlessly disarm him of all he had gained. There was only one place he could look for further growth: the world before superheroes.

Although humanity had lost many of its ties to the ancient world, Ludomil began studying the remains and artifacts they had left behind. Historians had picked though it all before him, but he started seeing things no one had the insight to discover before. Instead of sharing what he had found, he kept it to himself for his own greedy purposes. He began unlocking the mystical secrets of the past until one day, he began making new discoveries from his own efforts. Once he had his own personal connection with the mystical world, his human restraints no longer held him back. His eyes were opened and he no longer needed anyone else. What he now saw consumed him, and he was no longer the same. Ludomil felt like a newly-born god, so he properly renamed himself Veles.

The Powers

Occultist: After years of study, Veles has tapped into the world of the supernatural and learned its secrets. While he has no magic of his own, he can harness it through his creations.

Body of a Demigod: His body has surpassed human possibilities in endurance due to supernatural forces during training.

Martial enlightenment: His mind has evolved to enhance his existing mastery of martial arts. Since his mind can react far beyond human capabilities, his body learned to adapt to those speeds.

Delicate steps: Instead of falling as a normal man, Veles can slowly glide through the air as he falls by tricking the forces of gravity through his movements (think Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).

Grid
Occult: 8
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 5
Fighting Skills: 8
Flight: 1
Wealth: 1

Smilex
Smilex

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Veles Empty Re: Veles

Post by Samael Christensen August 10th 2013, 2:37 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum