The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Abraxis Blacklist I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Abraxis Blacklist I_vote_lcapAbraxis Blacklist I_voting_barAbraxis Blacklist I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Abraxis Blacklist I_vote_lcapAbraxis Blacklist I_voting_barAbraxis Blacklist I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Abraxis Blacklist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abraxis Blacklist Empty Abraxis Blacklist

Post by CORE July 21st 2013, 1:43 am

Abraxis Blacklist Abaraxiscorp_by_loserfacerochelle-d6eilot
Blacklist

Blacklist Guidelines

• The Blacklist is for Abraxis Corp's member's eyes only.
  • The Blacklist is a dynamic list built comprehensively to contain names, abilities, appearances, and other information pertaining potential subjects for testing or dangerous individuals or groups that new to be monitored with caution.
  • Any member of Abraxis Corp can suggest a target, but only the Commander or Second in Command can add or remove targets from the Blacklist.
  • Harming or acting with intent to harm a member of Abraxis Corp will put one's name on the Blacklist.
  • The targets on the Blacklist are eligible as testing subject, and all metahumans, humans, or otherwise, not listed, are not fair game.

Tier I Targets:

These targets are fresh from the pot, they're young, inexperienced, or otherwise untrained. They're not a threat to anyone, any member could bring them in with ease. They could be paralyzed, or simply outmatched by whole leagues in comparison with our members.

Tier II Targets:

Targets in this tier are weak, and often they could be taken by a single, experienced member. They have a very open, or easily exploitable weakness, or are countered with ease. They might be new to the scene, and they don't pose much of a threat to anyone. Often people or groups whom have little known about them are placed here as well, but they're rarely identified as targets.

Tier III Targets:

To qualify for the third tier, they must be skilled enough to require more than one operative's attention. They usually have either tough combat abilities, or they might have an outstanding quality that could give them an advantage in a one-on-one encounter.

Smoke:
Spoiler:

Tier IV Targets:

To qualify for this tier, one must be a dangerous combatant, this involves abilities/skills that rival the combined abilities of a whole team of operatives. They could have a quality that exploits small groups of people, or have vast amounts of power that could not be handled by smaller groups. They are usually quite intelligent, or high sustainability in combat.

Tier V Targets:

This tier is for the few who can say that they could level city blocks on their own. They are not to be approached without large amounts of backup. They have immense influence in the world, and often times are organisations rather than people.

Feel free to suggest targets using the form below.

Code:

[b]Name of Target:[/b] This includes aliases/real name if you know it IC  

[b]Description of Target:[/b] Describe the suggested target here, (basically this is appearance).

[b]Known traits:[/b] Anything about the target that is relevant to the corporation regarding personality, thought patterns, goals, etc. Would be here. (Like many other things in this form, only state it here if you know about it IC, this should be a legitimate form :P)    

[b]Abilities:[/b] List any known powers/abilities/skills of target (only things you would know about IC of course)

[b]Other Info:[/b] Anything else you believe to be important, post here.

Happy hunting!

Last edited by CORE on January 25th 2014, 11:28 am; edited 10 times in total
CORE
CORE

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 75
Humor : A ROLLING GOLEM GATHERS NO RUST
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Abraxis Blacklist Empty Re: Abraxis Blacklist

Post by Lafiana July 21st 2013, 1:45 am

Put more detail into it if this is something we really want done. What does someone need to do to get to each tier? Which tier is Top Priority hits?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CORE July 21st 2013, 1:46 am

Working on it .-. Was only a placeholder Laffy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CORE

Sable

Revenant
CORE
CORE

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulshade July 21st 2013, 1:47 am

I'll make a template tomorrow, just hold ur horses everybody, patience is a virtue Neutral

Spoiler:
Soulshade
Soulshade

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulshade July 21st 2013, 7:39 pm

Up above is the list of targets, with which we'll put [spoilers] for each individual target. Here's how the template will work:

Code:

[b]Name of Target:[/b] This includes aliases/real name if you know it IC  

[b]Description of Target:[/b] Describe the suggested target here, (basically this is appearance).

[b]Known traits:[/b] Anything about the target that is relevant to the corporation regarding personality, thought patterns, goals, etc. Would be here. (Like many other things in this form, only state it here if you know about it IC, this should be a legitimate form :P)    

[b]Abilities:[/b] List any known powers/abilities/skills of target (only things you would know about IC of course)

[b]Other Info:[/b] Anything else you believe to be important, post here.  

Here I'll make a guideline for what ranks as Tier 1, Tier 2, and so on and so forth (cause screw writing everything out right?)

Tier 1: This basically qualifies for the most deadly of targets. They have most likely maxed their power grid, and they pose a threat of which requires an entire battalion of operatives for them alone. They have great influence in the meta-human realm.

Tier 2: To qualify for this tier, one must be a dangerous combatant, this involves abilities/skills that rival the combined abilities of a whole team of operatives. They usually are close to a maxed grid or possess incredible tech/weaponry.

Tier 3: To qualify for the third tier, they must be skilled enough to require more than one operative, but not necessarily an entire team. They usually have either tough combat abilities... or they are simply good at fleeing.

Tier 4: This tier belongs to the people who aren't a dangerous threat, they could be taken by a single, experienced member. Usually their grids aren't that developed, they might be new, and they don't pose much of a threat compared to anyone else.

Tier 5: These targets are fresh from the pot, they're not a threat to anyone, any member could bring them in with ease. Some of them aren't even worth some of our members time. Enjoy the easy targets...

Spoiler:
Soulshade
Soulshade

Back to top Go down

Post by CORE July 22nd 2013, 9:48 am

Alright, made some changes and things, and is now ready to be used! Happy hunting!

CORE

Sable

Revenant
CORE
CORE

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulshade July 23rd 2013, 2:08 am

Looks good to me Very Happy Good job with all the edits and stuff, but glad my basic template idea helped :'D

Spoiler:
Soulshade
Soulshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top