The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.)

Post by Zell July 13th 2013, 3:41 pm

"Summond up all my power? When did I do that?" I asked. I am officially confused. This guy was seriously insane in the membrane. He continued to the word arrogance and I cut him off. I looked to this Harpoon guy and smirked. "No wonder you're so protective of the area....with guys like this running around it must be hard to tell who's a friend and who's a crack-head" This bone person would clearly be able to see he wasn't worth my time. In truth I probably shouldn't be so kind to mortals, given the fact there are ones like him running amuck. Souls as disrespectful and idiotic as his will never be selected for Seppam. Thank Fate for that. I have to confess, this Harpoon was a blessing in and of himself. It seems that the whole 'My Turf' was a misunderstanding.. He guards the area, not ruling it or being tyranical. In that sense I am deeply upset with myself for reactingnas I did. I should give him an apology...later of course. He seemed to have a good head on his shoulders, and I lack the patience to deal with this damn fool who thinks he has the authority of Fate to judge me. I'll bite my tongue for now...but the second he reveals that he is an Agent of Baal Hadad the fool will understand the wrath of an Old God. I can bardly wait to show him how pitiful his bones are to my jaws and stomach acid. I really need to work on patience. "Sure. I would shake but I might poke ya. You know claws"

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.)

Post by Rhine July 15th 2013, 3:16 am

Rhine didn't care what either of them were thinking whilst the spear gun man held out his hand in companionship. Rhine knew only that someone had been kidnapped and was in danger. Rhine took the hand and shook it, and turned toward the armored one.

"I think I owe you an apology. I'm usually not one to jump in like this, but lately metas have been smashing humans like its going out of style. I had no way of knowing your character, or what type of person you truly were. It's hard to make that call these days." Rhine said, holding out his hand toward the him. "You can both call me Rhine for the time being."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 OCEANRhine_zpsabbc1ba3
Rhine
Rhine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 15th 2013, 4:51 am

Harpoon was pleased that they were going to be working together for this. "Well I'm called Harpoon. Let's do some rescuing guys." He said. He started running over to the warehouse. "Follow me!" He yelled back at them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 OCEANHarpoon_zpsce81c532
Warlach572
Warlach572

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 16th 2013, 2:00 am

[color=royalblue]"My name is Ya---ah, better just call me Jake."[/coor] I said to Harpoon. It's better off if this boney bastard doesn't know anythign about me. I looked back to the seas and nodded, mini typhoons died down. I Then I started walking towards the docks.

The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 16th 2013, 3:07 am

As Coronel was passing time he was walking around through town. he had killed a by standard for tripping into him, but he did not need to care for no one came after him. No police or meta's showed up. It was bothersome but he wanted fun. He wanted the thrill of killing again for a long time. It might be pointless but hey blood was blood and no matter who's it was he wanted it shed. When there seemed to be no heroes or even mutual meta he decided to go on other parts of this city or town. He was not in the caring mood he just needed someone to fill his time. He was already rested and had eaten a meal so there was nothing empty. Although he only eats to feel like human. He did not have to eat but he just does it. Like him fake breathing.

As he was walking around he seen a small debut between these three guys that appeared to be what he needed. One guy who he could see very well was warring an armor and another had bones sticking out of his back. Hmm? This is good enough for me. Its been awhile so a good warm up wont hurt me much. He cracked his neck and after he flexed his arms. He appeared out from behind cover and walked forward toward them. He stopped mid way when the bone guy sent out a few bones in the guys, claiming to be a god, direction. They thought he was evil and what he could hear is that he also said he could manipulate water. How fun. Hello maggots may I have your attention. He quickly said this and then threw a punch toward them sending a shattering wave toward them. It picked up a lot of dirt off the ground but then pushed it away from his view of the people. He grinned as they would easily be able to see the wave but wondered if it was to much at the start. He grinned as he could picture there bodies ripped in half do to his one attack. Hoping they were better he kept his sinister grin on his face.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 17th 2013, 9:14 am

Australia. Of course she was still here, and why wouldn't she be? This was her singular week of sporadic vacation. Time away from Italy, and the new recruits. It felt wonderful to just stretch her wings and get out of that cramped hotel. The suite was massive, of course, but the wind and skies were all too inviting.

Warm winds swept through the gorgeous city of Perth, kissing flowers and young children's cheeks. The sun beamed through soft, fluffy clouds that gently speckled the gorgeous blue skies. The ocean below was inviting, but it was not time for a swim. No, definitely not. Especially not in this dress.

It hugged her form, curving over her hour glass waist and carefully clothed her legs. It's fabric, a marvelous teal,  was trimmed in lace. The half backed gown had a single shoulder strap. Her olive toned flesh was kissed by the wonderful vitamin D as well while she flew, but something caught her eye. Something that looked fun!

A wide smile curled over her lips, and with one simple thought, her wings sent her rocketing down toward them. As she flew, her skin became dark gray, her eyes a marvelous crimson. Black and red feathered wings ruffled and then snapped to her back, letting her fall down to the ground. She was aiming to step in front of the dirt being tossed at the men who seemed to be on the defense. She just hoped her decision was correct.

Bare feet met with Terra, her impact sending a small pressure fracture along the ground. Her entrance was a bit flashy, and even more so when her wings spread out to catch the spray of dirt. Her tough skin was unaffected by the debris, and it barely even gave her a tickle. Flashing a fangy grin, the woman's wings folded behind of her and she brushed herself off.

"Now now, that's no way to make friends." casually speaking, she let her eyes flick over the man playing the offensive; Colonel.

-My DeviantArt-
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 17th 2013, 11:10 am

Harpoon was annoyed. "Dammit, is it superpowered tourist season around here? I mean, last time I checked, I was the only person with powers around here." He said. He twirled his spear-gun and aimed it at the guy who had thrown that attack. He looked at the lady who had just flown down. "Thanks for the assist. We needed the help." said Harpoon. He recapped the events in his head quickly. He and Jake were heading to the warehouse, when some guy had walked over and launched an attack. Then this lady flew down, and her landing blocked the attack. Just what the hell had Harpoon gotten into? "I don't know just what your problem is sir, but I know the solution." He said. his hand on the spear-gun Harpoon squeezed the trigger.

The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 OCEANHarpoon_zpsce81c532
Warlach572
Warlach572

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 17th 2013, 11:39 am

Venatorus watched this all from afar, on the top of a local restaurant. "Maybe I am not so alone after all" He thought, ecstatic. For, in all of his seventy-six years on Earth, he had met only four other super-powered beings, and all four had died in combat.
"Maybe I'll have a chance of getting home after all" He said to himself, amazed as he watched the winged woman fly. He had heard tell of her, but had never seen her himself. Better yet, there were more people down there, and by the looks of it they had some form of power as well.
He heard someone coming up the stairway to the roof. Not wanting to be found up here, he quickly scanned the roof for an exit. There were only two; the stairway and jumping off of the roof. Silently berating himself for not thinking of a quick escape route earlier, he glanced down at the two story fall. "Dammit, the one day I don't pack my durability suit.
As he heard the steps getting closer, he turned and jumped off of the roof. The moment before he fell, he saw a startled employee staring at him from the stairway. Right before he landed, he formed an Armonolim shield around himself and rolled. It still hurt, but at least he could walk away from it. He quickly walked away from the restaurant, and the confrontation on the beach. When he turned to look back, he grinned to himself as he saw the employee staring aghast at the ground, looking for where he hade went. He remembered the meeting he was supposed to be at, and quickly left to insure he wasn't late.

Last edited by Solaronic on July 17th 2013, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 17th 2013, 12:27 pm

"Welcome to Superhuman Central. Population you three." I said as I turned and walked past the beautiful mortal in the black dress and towards the one who called me a maggot. "Heh, you mortals are so adorable." I said with a snear. "I have a kidnapped friend to help, so you're going to move.....or I'll MOVE you." I told him as flatly as I could. This guy was about fiver serious seconds away from getting gutted in front of the other two. This was nothing personal, I didn't even care he called me maggot. I needed to be somewhere, I had someone I needed to help. This punk wasn't going to keep me from doing that.
   "Hey, Harpoon right?" I checked to make sure. I looked to the one who kept twirling the spear-gun like a baton. I hope he does in fact know it's a deadly weapon. "Hey, pretty and powerful. What do I call you?" I said to the lady who had intervened, once I knew I had both of their attentions I smiled. "I'll be blunt. Im an objectivist. This guy is in my way. Im going to crush him. You guys do whatever you feel is right, but now you know where I stand." I said leering at the foolish man. I was backing away fom the idiot who managed to get three powerful entities pooled to one location. This could be detrimental if not done with care

The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 21st 2013, 3:55 am

As this new comer had come in to play he was of no bother. Hmm well, well. I see to have grown an even better crowd and to see you took on my power is intriguing. I'm in a hunt for blood so making friends right now is not what I'm after. After talking and then listening to the guy with the gun he squeezed the trigger and a harpoon came firing out at him. With no hesitation he adjusted his body to miss the flying harpoon. The harpoon went down the beach side out of his care. Now the other guy was ready to fight. He told everyone he was going to kick Coronel's ass. He laughed out loud to this funny joke rubbing it in his face.

You know if you do have a kidnapped friend waiting for your rescue; then it sucks for him because you're definitely not going to show up if I'm in your way. He chuckled again shoving what he said in the guys face. He jumped back with an amazing leap using his powers to only give him a jump. he slid back to a hold and then grabbed for his swords out of his pocket. He grinned to a halt and then the swords fully extended ready to do as he said. He had to divide them and make them get distance between each other. He swung the swords in the shape of an x making to waves form and take strength in the heroes direction. The two waves formed together and started to rapidly expand every meter it went. Soon it had drug through the sand cutting small lines through it. Coronel could not hold back he was up against 3 powerful people and he was going to start out big.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 7th 2013, 5:15 am

Her attention was not broken from the task at hand; keep these younger looking super beings out of the ground. Perhaps she could even wrangle one of them into the Thrones. Putting those plots aside, she glanced down to groomed fingernails and watched while they formed devilish claws. Her skin, already gray, became the slightest bit darker while her eyes faded to red.

"Friendship is more important than you think," growling her words, she stood her ground and offered a nod at the other two.

The slight compliment that was given to her by the silver haired boy was overlooked. She had no time to let him gain ego at this time. It was already big enough. She could tell by his choice of words, and determined tone of voice.

The woman's wings spread and the feathers started to fall off, one by one. They fell onto the sand and became ash that was blown away with the warm winds coming off the ocean. As the feathers fell, Chelle took the time to draw her own blade in rebuttal to Colonel's move. She had no idea who this man was, but she loved sword play. Her wings soon were gone, and a pair of wicked horns were sprouting from her cranium. It would seem she was on the 'evil' side, based on appearance, but she's not. With her sword in hand, and Harpoon's attack going missed, she braced herself for the incoming attack. Still tough skinned, the attack would likely knock the wind out of her, but with added strength, she was able to hold her ground and pushed forward through the blow.

The woman's expression was wild, her lips curved into a wide grin and her fangs very pronounced. She had gone full 'demonic' form. It was time to play with this boy.

Swinging her blade, it cut through the air and made a sharp sweeping sound.

"En garde!" she challenged his blade with her's; bare feet speckled with sand.

-My DeviantArt-
The begginings of a hero. (Now closed to the people who are in it.) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top