The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother day in los angeles - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother day in los angeles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother day in los angeles - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother day in los angeles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another day in los angeles

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another day in los angeles - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day in los angeles

Post by Lafiana July 11th 2013, 6:27 pm

Lafiana growled as the man left. She slowly shook her head and went back to work. Days pass as lafiana continued to work. Stopping only to eat or get a drink. Slowly she took a step back from her finished exosuit. She nodded and clocked her fingers, the armor shot up and wrapped around her body. she could feel the light weight of the tight armor wrap around her protectively. She walked slowly, each step clanked on the metal floor. "hmm.. if I muffle the sound then any kicks would be weaker. I shall leave it." Slowly she walked back to the top floor and went outside. She tested the flexibility of the suit as she moved. She approved. It still provided maximum mobility of her limbs.

She activated parts of her armor and crouched slightly, flying high up into the air with her miniature jet propulsion. the jet died and she fell, landing on the ground heavily but undamaged. "Jet propulsion not strong enough. could be upgraded. Still capable of reaching a few hundred feet up before stopping." She raised her right hand and there was a hissing sound, a strong energy beam shot out, destroying a tree and causing a tunnel of smoke to rise into the air. She tired to fire another one. it glowed red and beeped. "Limited capacity to shoot energy beam. Will continue to work on prototype." She continued the testing of her suit. Her shoulder opened up and a missile shoot out, destroying a stone wall with ease. "Shoulder missile unit functioning properly. Will work on upgrading the capacity." She activated her propulsion again and landed on the roof of her house, taking a seat to rest for a moment.

Lafiana

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion July 12th 2013, 12:13 am

Drake disentangled himself from his girlfriend.
"Do you really have to go now" moaned Drake
"Yeah, mum and dad want me home for tea. We have a visitor from dads work" Drakes girlfriend Chloe said as she snapped on her bra.
She came over to Drake a gave him a quick kiss.
"I love you" Drake said
"I love you more"Chloe replied
She left the room and Drake sighed. He stood up still naked and looked out the window and saw smoke rising from what looked like to be the same house when Drake had been checking out Lafiana.
'Well lets go check it out' he muttered

He landed on the rooftop next to Lafiana with a dull thud.
"So you have your suit made now" stated Fate, "looks cool"
"Can I have a go" Fate pleaded

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another day in los angeles - Page 2 Legion10
"We're just like him..." "A hero who lost it all..."
"A voice, a heart of a people..." "A player in the game of life..."
"An artist painting a new world."
The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion July 12th 2013, 12:14 am

Drake disentangled himself from his girlfriend.
"Do you really have to go now" moaned Drake
"Yeah, mum and dad want me home for tea. We have a visitor from dads work" Drakes girlfriend Chloe said as she snapped on her bra.
She came over to Drake a gave him a quick kiss.
"I love you" Drake said
"I love you more"Chloe replied
She left the room and Drake sighed. He stood up still naked and looked out the window and saw smoke rising from what looked like to be the same house when Drake had been checking out Lafiana.
'Well lets go check it out' he muttered

He landed on the rooftop next to Lafiana with a dull thud.
"So you have your suit made now" stated Fate, "looks cool"
"Can I have a go" Fate pleaded

Last edited by C-art on July 12th 2013, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 12th 2013, 12:24 am

Lafiana looked sideways at him and looked away. "What are you doing here? I didn't call you, nor was I planning too." She got up, the sound of small engines running quietly filled the air as she moved. she walked down to the edge of the house and activated the propulsion system again, flying high into the air before dropping and landing a hundred feet away or so. she raised her arm and shot 9mm handgun rounds from it. She grunted and nodded.
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion July 12th 2013, 12:52 am

Fate flew close to Lafiana again.
"Well I saw the smoke and thought you were in danger so i came to rescue you" he struck a heroic pose, "but now I see your suits made, want to be the greatest superhero duo ever, we would make a great team"
He flicked his finger and started toying around with the fire in his hand.
"What do you say" he said grinning widely

The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 12th 2013, 1:03 am

the girl began to chuckle, then turned and glared at the man. "Superhero duo eh? You know.. That sounds tempting" She began to slowly walk towards the male, hips swaying in the tight exosuit. She stepped right up to the male and ran a finger down his jawline and trailed it down his chest. She leaned close and whispered in his ear. "However there is a problem.. I'm no hero." She turned around and walked back towards her house. she stepped up to a tree close by and reached behind her, three foot long mtal swords came out of the suit, glowing dangerously in her hands. She tested the weight before swinging once. The sword went right through and for a moment nothing happened. Then the groaning began, and the tree slid down and fell onto the forest floor. She nodded, satisfied with the invention.

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion July 12th 2013, 1:14 am

"So what are you, you are no villain and no hero" Fate asked, "but to add to that you are damn sexy"
Fates hand turned into a whip made of solid fire and he sliced the tree stump in half.
"See we can even do the same kind of stuff" he said shrugging his shoulders.
Fates body turned back to normal human state.

The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 12th 2013, 1:18 am

"and yet you are simply a hothead. While I actually worked to make everything you see. You were just handed your power and didn't have to work to do anything with it." Her voice was laced with hatred. she spat at his feet and crouched down, she used her propulsion to fly closer to the ground, when it shut down she rolled and began to run down the hill at a good pace. Her eyes digitalized as she scanned everything as she was running. suddenly she dived and in mid air, she raised her left arm and took a single shot. there were two dull thuds as both hit the ground. Only one stood back up, and that was lafiana. She walked over and grinned, lifting up a dead deer and carrying it back towards her house. "Mmmm dinner."

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion July 12th 2013, 1:58 am

Fate looked at her shoot off those rounds as they hit the deer.
"Am I invited for dinner, I could cook it with my powers" Fate asked
He knew what she said about his powers was true, but now that he had them he wasn't going to waste them. He looked at her and then at himself the would be such a good team. I should just give her time he thought.
He followed after Lafiana like a puppy.

Last edited by C-art on July 12th 2013, 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 12th 2013, 2:33 am

The girl carried the deer inside her house, an opaque screen appeared in the air. She does her normal stuff and the entire room seemed to faze for a moment as it turned. When it was done everything looked different. The walls were a pretty blue and the entire room and it's furniture matched perfectly. The house was large but cozy. the kitchen very modern and was filled with ingredients and all sorts of futuristic appliances. She dumped the deer on a large metal sink looking area. She began to skin the deer, only stopping to turn on some music as she worked.

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion July 12th 2013, 9:37 pm

Fate walked into the room and was amazed at how much everything had changed. The house now was beautiful. He saw her create a opaque screen out of thin air and started a music playlist, he was a tiny bit jealous of her power.
"Cool music" he started grooving to the soundtrack, "care to dance"
He invited her into the lounge.

Last edited by C-art on July 13th 2013, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 13th 2013, 12:51 am

The girl shook her head and began to get covered in blood as she skinned the deer with a large skinning knife she had hanging up on the wall. "I have told you before, it's not going to happen. Now you have seen the suit. Is that all you wanted? And if you hit on my again then I'll get to test my energy beam on a living target." she sent a sideways glare at the man before turning back to her prize. Her foot tapping slowly with the heavy rock playing throughout the house. "Oh, and what did you tell your little friend who thought I was suspicious?"

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion July 13th 2013, 4:53 am

"Well, I should leave then, and what does it matter what I told my friend" Fate said as he turned around and started walking to the open door.
"Oh and if I really need you help I will send a beam of fire into the air, you had better come when I do that", he turned grim faced and serous.
He waved goodbye as his body came alight and he flew out the door...

The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top