The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_vote_lcapTarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_voting_barTarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_vote_lcapTarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_voting_barTarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) Empty Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC)

Post by Alexander Meadows June 25th 2013, 11:49 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:  Paladin
Title: Battlefield Flower
Alignment: Good Lawful
Race: Caucasian (Dis-Sentient)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height:  5'8
Weight: 163 lbs
Blood type: AB+

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):  Tarsi is a beautiful girl by most standards. With a thin body frame, her long, raven hair stretches well over her shoulders and very few strands grace her full cheeks. He eyes are large and bright, the deep green color within as two glowing emeralds in the pale, fair see that is her face. She lacks blemishes any where on her body (due to her hygiene  habits) and almost always smells of roses. Her thin body is often covered by a t-shirt several times too big for her, while she typically wears black shorts that go to her knees.  Her lips are thin and pink, two elongated crescents placed together gently. Her face is thin, but the rest or her proportions are average.

Personality:  Tarsi is guilty and soft-hearted. She bears survivor's guilt after the fall of Aramayt, believing herself to be the soul survivor and is full of self-loathing for being to weak to save Alexander and bring Jericho to his senses. Hard headed, brash, and with a bit of a temper, Tarsi enjoys taking charge and is a more than capable leader in situations that require her to be. She is headstrong and comes off as a bit of a bitch to people meeting her for the first time, but she is very kind of heart in truth. She is also willing to accept burdens that would destroy lesser people from their weight. 

These are surface traits however. Tarsi does her duty that Excalibur has entrusted her with-- protection of the innocent. Oddly, though the sword is the opposite to Clarent its mission objectives seem inverted. Excalibur is a benevolent sword and prioritizes lawfulness, benevolence, and protection of innocence unlike Clarent, which desires to destroy excalibur. However, Tarsi does seek out Clarent and its wielder, using its holy power as a guide. Tarsi's demeanor from her time in Aramayt has been altered somewhat. While she still retains her curious nature, it has been reigned in by a sense of duty. 

History: Created by the Dread God Cain to siphon power from Jericho and Alexander, Tarsi was a false human who was originally destined to die because of energy sickness, triggering an apocalypse. Due to Jericho's interference when he was trapped in the void, her destiny alongside Alexander's was changed, and they became freed from the bonds of the future. Her life was changed when Jericho arrived and annihilated to the city of Aramayt, and succeeded. Stranded on the surface and lost to the Bermuda Triangle

Powers:
Wielder of Excalibur- Tarsi wields the holy sword Excalibur
Soulless- Tarsi has no Soul  

Spells:
Basic 
Summon- Tarsi can call Excalibur to her at a moment's notice
Sight- Tarsi can track targets that Excalibur has wounded over great distances

Low
Deflect2 -Tarsi can deflect any physical blow with Excalibur
PunishX- Tarsi can return the full amount of kinetic force that Excalibur deflects into the attacker through the point of origin

Moderate

Selfless Barrier-  Tarsi creates a barrier that can reflect any Kinetic impact full force back to its source of origin. It also completely nullifies energy attacks, and can withstand all spells up to moderate in strength. Barrier can cover up to four designated targets other than Tarsi. Cooldown 2 posts.
Dis-Sentient Blood-  Tarsi's cursed blood is highly acidic to creatures that are not Dis-Sentient in nature. It can eat through flesh and bone in seconds.

High 
Another Chance!- When Tarsi experiences a wound that would otherwise be instantly fatal, she instantly regenerates from it. (Cooldown 5 posts)
Holy: The entire area around Tarsi is overcome with light. All individuals with high traces of evil or chaos in their moral codes that reside in the current vicinity of Tarsi that spans a city block suffer heavy damage. (Cooldown 5 posts)

Ultimate
(instead of two spells, she has one that requires two slots)

Ars irae Dei- Tarsi can only cast this spell once per encounter. An entire city is "cleansed" of evil and chaos, inflicting massive, heavy damage upon all within a single city who embody evil or chaos in any regard. The Good, Nuetral, and Lawful are unaffected. Note: Having "Evil" or "Chaotic" at all is the only prerequisite to be affected. A huge, violent mass of shining energy is released that does not have a physical effect on the surroundings. Instead, it targets spiritual ailments and deal damage based on that. Places tainted with darkness suffer structural damage. People tainted with darkness or that bear an air of chaos, are cursed with some form of unholy ailment (Supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, ect) suffer terrible injuries that ravage their bodies. This attack however is not lethal, and can not ever kill no matter how much trauma it inflicts. There is an upper limit to the total damage this attack can cause, which stops just before lethal but extends deeply into the realm of debilitating physical damage. 

Grid: 38
Occult: 8
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 10
Spells: 5

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Characters:
The Reject (SU-17b: Paragon)
Alexander Meadows (Soulless King)
Talis (Death Knight)
Alexander Meadows

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) Empty Re: Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC)

Post by Danger June 26th 2013, 4:13 am

Is she a quest boss or just someone who will assist with the plot?
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC) Empty Re: Tarsi Rose: The Battlefield Flower (NPC)

Post by Alexander Meadows June 26th 2013, 10:31 am

Its a recurring boss character for plot purposes. She's essentially Alexander, but much better in terms of statistics and abilities and with each encounter I want to explore why she is more powerful than him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Characters:
The Reject (SU-17b: Paragon)
Alexander Meadows (Soulless King)
Talis (Death Knight)
Alexander Meadows

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger June 26th 2013, 3:38 pm

Approved
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top