The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jason "Winchester" Mitchell I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jason "Winchester" Mitchell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason "Winchester" Mitchell Empty Jason "Winchester" Mitchell

Post by Guest June 25th 2013, 12:56 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Winchester
Title: The Red Scurge
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: None
Eyes: None
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 800 Lbs
Blood type: Motor Oil

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality:   Jason is a action-oriented soul. While being attracted to action on the front line, Jason prefers to be in a commanding position from which he can oversee and run the entire operation.

He has a commanding presence, an innate power and even a regal air about himself. Jason is a born leader and others will tend to automatically look to him for leadership and direction in times of need. His raison d’être is to assume command and take charge, not just being the ultimate decision-maker but also the one who takes ultimate responsibility.

Jason tends to see the world around them as his own personal chess-board — and others are pieces to be moved about. He has a knack for orchestration and tactical manoeuvring, and is happy  making far-reaching decisions that affect many people.

When in combat Jason is completely autonomous, powerful and responsible, in charge of both themselves and their surroundings to good effect. He can achieve unity of effort and synergy of action, empowering others to achieve great things.

People who don't know Jason on a personal level tend to see him as more like a puppet master, merely “playing” people as pawns for his own selfish ends.

Jason appeasr to be in full possession of himself. Internal conflict is not something he struggles with very often. Self-assuredness is part of his very nature. Self-doubt is almost unknown.

This might sound great, but it means that Jason has little insight into the inner struggles of others. He can be terribly insensitive to things that make most people feel uncomfortable.

History:  Once, Jason was a sailor commissioned by the Helldivers to explore the uncharted reaches of the sea. This expedition took him deep into unknown waters where he and his crew found a vast section of black oozing liquid that none of the crew could identify. Though their job was to investigate anything new that they found, no man aboard was willing to brave the murk except Jason. Only moments after he donned the hulking diver's suit and climbed over the ship's rail, something lurking in the muck grabbed hold of him. He clung to the side of the ship, but the thing below pulled him fiercely, rocking the entire ship. The other sailors grew afraid and made a terrible decision. As he stared and pled for help, they wrenched his grip free of the rail. He tumbled into the ink, grabbing the anchor in futile desperation. Dark tendrils enveloped him and he could do nothing but watch as the dimming outline of his ship faded away. Then everything went black.

When Jason awoke, he was something... different. The great iron suit had become a seamless shell around him, concealing whatever awful truth lay inside. All the details of his memory seemed fuzzy and indistinct but one fact remained clear: he was left here, alone in the sunless depths, to die. In his hands he still clutched the anchor that belonged to the men who had condemned him. Having no other purpose, he took this clue and trudged - too heavy to swim or run - in search of answers. He wandered without direction or sense of passing time in what felt like an eternal dream. By the time he stumbled upon the shores of Massachusetts, he could find no traces of the man he was. No house, no family, no life to which he could return. Terrified sailors who'd heard his tale directed Jason back to the Institute, but everyone refused to relinquish the names of the others they commissioned. By then Jason had mastered the powers of his suit, combined with his intelligence and training as a Navy Seal he saw an opportunity to discover and punish those responsible for the time and life he lost.

Power(s):
- Vast intellect
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Endurance
- Well trained in many forms of hand to hand combat as long as most small firearms

Grid:
Intelligence: 6
Occult: 0
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Durability: 6
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 0

Last edited by TexasBloodMoney on June 25th 2013, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jason "Winchester" Mitchell Empty Re: Jason "Winchester" Mitchell

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2013, 3:58 pm

Approved and moved! :]

Welcome to Superhero RPG.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top