The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Jason Reed I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Jason Reed I_vote_lcapJason Reed I_voting_barJason Reed I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jason Reed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Reed Empty Jason Reed

Post by Shadowoof June 18th 2015, 8:11 am

Jason Reed
"I didn't chose the meta life.. It punched me right in the face."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Jason Reed.
Title: That guy.
Alignment: CN
Race: Cacasion/Meta
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 lbs
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Looks:

The Legacy

Personality: Jason has a complex personality, useally he doesn't give two craps about whats going on around him but other times he turns senseative and would perform kind acts for no reason but to do them. He hates doing complex things and would rather sit and drink a beer then go and do it but needs arise he would perform any task he so desires. To say the least it's unexpected what this man would do. Besides being a leader, screw that.

History: Jason was born like any other man or woman. Sadly he was the unfoutunent one of killing his mother during childbirth and he was left his his father. Growing up wasn't any easier as his father after his mothers death blamed Jason and was physical about it sometimes. This led to a teenage life of crime and underaged drinking where he was sent to juvenile detention many times. Skipping to the age of twenty, Jason was caught up in many differant gangs and was primary a supply guy. Jason didn't see much action in the buisness until four years later where he had joined a heist which was foiled by those of heros. It was around this time where Jason had begin to notice a few changes in his body. His body was tougher to the point where a beating hadn't affected as much as before. His wounds healed faster then normal and every once in a while he would harden to a point and metal bent around him but his body remained frozen. He tried to ignore these abilitys for the next year and so but every once and a while he would do something meta humanish and in turn reminded that he wasn't human. Not anymore. In this he decided to quit his job by taking the money they had in their last job and leaving to try a new life in New york rather then LA, a small time apartment and a close by Bar was what he thought was  agreat way to life out the rest of his life. Of course that wouldn't remain so for very long.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Strange Body Equals Peak Human: His body is differant to those of normal, he's harder to hurt then the normal person and is somewhat stronger, faster then average. He also heals at a faster rate too but nothing too pretty, just broken bones mending themselves withen a day rather then days/weeks/months. Hes basically a physically fit man at all times.

Power 2: Hardening: Jason has the ability to harden his body to the point where he is just a metal or something really hard, an example is metal bars bending when making contact with his hardened state and thats the hardest thing he's tested. Doe unknown to him, he's almost as hard as a diamond

Power 3: Superspeed: At some points when jason would be running or even walking, he will notice that he would be ahead of where he last was a second ago. Over time he's been able to control this and is able to make short burst of speed in what looks like a black flash of Mach 1.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Hardening: His one weakness in Hardening his body is that when he hardens he's stuck in whatever position he was, not able to move or do anything of the sorts until it wears off.

Weakness 2: Superspeed: He can only muster enough energy to make short burst with his superspeed and can make about three to four burst before he gets a little tired and continuing can start to sap at his energy.

Weakness 3: Drinker: At a young age he's been drinking, now he still drinks and quite a bit.

Weakness 4:

RP Mechanics Small time healing: Healing that just keeps him heathy. Not anything super. Maybe enough to close a knife wound in a hour or so.
RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions He carrys a handgun around from his times working in a gang, he isn't one to use it but is glad to have it around if it is ever called for.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility-2
Endurance -1
Reaction-3
Strength-4

Last edited by Shadowoof on June 19th 2015, 4:21 am; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Jason Reed Empty Re: Jason Reed

Post by Odien June 18th 2015, 5:40 pm

I'm going to do my hardest to not allow this app to be approved, given that you are using Jensen Ackles and drive an Impala.

So far I've yet to see any problems with your powers and weaknesses, so you're good there (for now Stare).

But you do claim he is in peak human condition, however he is severely underweight, so you might want to change that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile June 18th 2015, 7:28 pm

Odien wrote:I'm going to do my hardest to not allow this app to be approved, given that you are using Jensen Ackles and drive an Impala.

So far I've yet to see any problems with your powers and weaknesses, so you're good there (for now Stare).

But you do claim he is in peak human condition, however he is severely underweight, so you might want to change that.

odien doesnt trust u to rp an underweight character
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 18th 2015, 7:48 pm

sorry I'm just terrable with weight

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien June 18th 2015, 9:21 pm

[21:20:32] @ Forceaus : It's a dean winchester ripoff

[21:20:56] @ Chellizard : It's legit Dean Winchester

[21:20:57] @ Chellizard : so uh

[21:20:59] @ Chellizard : plz no

I happen to agree; can we make him any less Dean Winchestery? If not a change to the personality/history, then perhaps the Jensen Ackles and faceclaim? Razz

The powers also need to have defined limits (how hard can he nonsexually go, and how fast).

Weaknese four has been decided to not be a valid weakness; either amplify it (perhaps he is rather impulsive, or has a tendency to disobey direct orders often, leading to the harm of himself and/or others?), add on more, or go with something else altogether. And does weakness one mean that he cannot move while hardened? Is it progressive, as in the harder he is the less mobile, or is it "I am now slightly more durable and as such am paralyzed"?

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 19th 2015, 4:41 am

Approved

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Jason Reed D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 16th 2016, 10:06 am

Trashed on request

Jason Reed Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top