The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Jason Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Jason Masters I_vote_lcapJason Masters I_voting_barJason Masters I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jason Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Masters Empty Jason Masters

Post by Jason Masters August 20th 2014, 2:45 am

Jason Masters
Beta

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Beta
Title: Travis' Favorite
Alignment: True neutral
Race: Enhanced Human
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Grey
Height: 5’4
Weight: 112
Blood type: 0+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Jason is a perpetually curious individual, always questioning everything that he sees. If there is something that he has never experienced before, the male will go out of his way to try and understand what it is that he is seeing, even if that means staring at it, letting his mind analyze it. Unlike his sibling who is seemingly amoral, Jason is more naïve than anything else and his morality is mostly a blank slate, yet he listens to anything that his “big brother” tells him, including how he should conduct himself and things of that nature. If he sees a person in danger and has nothing better to do, he is likely to help them out but Jason does not go out of his way to help people.

History: Jason Masters was born as the result of an experiment by Travis Masters, in the form of a "test tube baby".  It took him approximately four weeks to develop into an infant from the experiment,  and his post fetal growth was likewise accelerated, taking only two weeks for Jason to  grow into the body of one who was fifteen years of age. Along with the accelerated aging, he had excellent physical capabilities, and showed great capabilities intellectually and with telekinetic prowess. The first week of his life not confined to a glass prison was spent examining every one of his abilities, and it became apparent that, while not excelling his creator in skill, he came close to Travis' level, and as such was quickly announced to be the older brother's favorite "Sibling" he had created.

The Powers

The Perfect body: Due to the research placed into his body, Jason is easily capable of matching a male his age and size as far as physical prowess is concerned. His muscles produce marginally less fatigue toxins, and allow him to perform for longer than the average male of his build without tiring out, as well as lifting considerable nearly twice his weight, as well as placing more force behind his fists. Not only that, but Jason is capable of reaching sprinting speeds of around 25 mph when pushing himself, and can strike with a frightening quickness. Along with this, he has a minor amount of enhanced reflexes, not making him by any means superhuman but he is beyond the average human. Finally is body is monumentally efficient, aging rate having slowed to the point that one consider him biologically immortal, body processing food, water efficiently. He is capable of going on with around eight hours of sleep a week. His genetics are also considered nearly perfect bearing almost no defects, and the few that exist are minor enough to not warrant any concern.[2 strength, 3 speed, 4 durability, and 4 fighting skill]

Telekinesis: Jason is capable of remotely controlling substances with only a thought, allowing him to for example throw a large car with a casual motion and erect barriers around him to avoid being damaged. Along with this he is capable of creating mental blasts, usually facilitated with a motion of his hand, though that is not required. At the moment his telekinesis seems to have universal limit of around 150 tons of force, lifting or otherwise. Concentrating upon himself, Jason is capable of achieving free flight with little trouble, and also is capable of lifting what he is standing on to allow a similar effect, as well as other gravity defying tricks. Overall the limitations of his telekinesis and how dangerous it is all depends on the users creativity, and he is very creative. (8 Ability)

Mind Control: Jason Masters can, by first initiating eye contact, "take over" the mind of someone else, forcing them to his will. He does this by slipping under or around their mental barrier and coercing them from within, not by simply taking control with brute force.  As such, anyone under his control can technically resist, if what he is trying to get them to do goes strongly against a belief of theirs. It is more as if they were heavily sedated, yet still conscious, and told what to do. Unless they have a firm reason for not doing so, they will comply. (1 Ability, Permission Based)

Telepathy: The last, and yet most developed, of his powers is telepathy. Using this, he can transfer thoughts to and fro from another person to himself (though, like with speech, it is only what they wish for him to hear that he does). Along with mere phrases or brief thoughts, he can transfer any amount of knowledge he has, along with his entire thought process, emotions and mental state at this point in time into the person, allowing for an efficient way of spreading information instantaneously and feeding adversaries lies. THIS CANNOT BE USED TO TRANSFER HIS ENTIRE CONSCIOUSNESS INTO SOMEONE, EFFECTIVELY MAKING A COPY OF HIMSELF INSIDE OF THEM.  (2 Ability, Permission Based)

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Ability: 8/2/1
Fighting Skills: 4
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1 (lives off of Travis’ money)

Jason Masters
Jason Masters

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

Jason Masters Empty Re: Jason Masters

Post by Dissonance August 20th 2014, 5:34 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top