The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jason Shik I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Jason Shik I_vote_lcapJason Shik I_voting_barJason Shik I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jason Shik

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Shik Empty Jason Shik

Post by Hitwoman January 12th 2015, 10:34 pm

CODE:

Jason Shik
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: The prince of Atlantis
Alignment: lawful good
Race: Atlantean
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Height: 5"9
Weight: 160 lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Jason Shik Tumblr_inline_mmbhauwlIV1qz4rgp

The Legacy

Personality:

Jason is a very calm person. He doesn't get angry to easy either with is a good thng. Jason is very adventurous as he never been to the surface until now. This makes him feel alienated and awkward at sometimes for not knowing common things at people on the surface know. As he is part of the royal family he is expected to take the throne next which helped him gain leadership skills. Jason also has a strong sense of justice and will not stand for crime. If he can he will face the challenge head on, but isn't a idiot and will fallback if needed. However Jason is still a teenager meaning that he can be impulsive at times.

History:

Jattczy was born on June 16 in the lost city of Atlantis. He was born into the royal family which lead to a privileged life style for a good chunck of his life. Jattczy was always a rebellious one and left his room to go out and have fun. This lead to him training his powers to communicate with sea life because he would find himself playing with the fishs alot. Jason also hated his father's abuse of power which started talks of rebellion on the streets. His mother send his to the surface to get away from all the drama in Atlantis.

The Powers

Power 1: Atlantean Physiology: Jason is a Atlantean. The Atlanteans are an offshoot of humanity that is biologically adapted to the deep ocean environment. This means that like all Atlanteans, he can breathe underwater and endure the pressures of the deep ocean waters. He is also able to resist the coldest of temptures in the water. He can also spend a limited time of 8 hours out of water and breath air. If he does not return to water for 2 hour after the 8 hours he will die from the lack of water needed. During those 2 hours his powers are weaken greatly from the lack of water.

power 2:Aquatic telepathy: Jason has the ability to communicate directly with sea life and has done so throughout most of his life. He has great control of this power meaning he can communicate with a large number of animals at a time. However the larger or bigger the sea life he uses this on, he will tire out quicker. He requests the sea life's assistance and they comply. He has chosen to continue to request since, if he forces them to comply, they will ultimately lose respect for him. If they do then there won't be much life in the sea to call apon when needed. He doesn't talk to them, but reads their minds since fish don't really hold up a conversation and they don't talk through mouths. He can also sense their emotions. Currently, Jason is only able to communicate with sea life within ten miles.

Power 3: Jason is able to manipulate water to his will for a number of uses. He can only maniplate water from sources that aren't that body because he can't generate water and is also able to fire his water at his opponents. He also stores water in his water pack. His pack is able to care 10 gallons of water and he can use it all at on e if he wanted to. He is able to use water manipulation to create hard water constructs. So far his constructs are limited to created swords, maces, sledgehammers, a small personal shield, a large shield, His water swords are able to cut through metal and his large shield is 20 long and 10 wide. If he has no water around him he can use this power. He can even use water in many different attacks.

Grid
Intelligence: 1
Occult: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Durability: 7
Ability: 8( AP, 2, Telepathy 2, water 4)
Fighting Skills:0
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1
Hitwoman
Hitwoman

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-12-06

Back to top Go down

Jason Shik Empty Re: Jason Shik

Post by Odien January 19th 2015, 8:10 pm

Fighting Skills are basically necessary; you can choose to not have them, but then your reflexes will be worse than abysmal. You also only have 29 points spent, as the first 3 in Occult and Intelligence are the same thing, and as such you only have to pay for one of the stats up to that point. See here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top