The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime)

Post by Artemis May 30th 2013, 11:55 pm

"What's indoor plumbing?" asked Artemis confused. "What is a bounty hunter and what's a newspaper?" Artemis sniff and took the cupcake, honestly having no idea what it is. It smelled good at least. She licked a bit of the icing off the top and her eyes widen. It tasted sweet, like nothing she ever had before. She just started at the cupcake for a few moments, her eyes wide. Then she gobbled the entire cupcake in a matter of seconds. Eating some o the paper on accident. Her face crinkled at the taste of paper and stuck her tongue out, picking the paper off of her tongue. She then looked at Salone.

"What was that, it was so good, it was sweat and soft. Although these I can live with out." Said Artemis lifting up the damp paper in her hands. She then walked over the the trash can and put the paper in there. In her 3 years of observing other humans she notice people threw stuff in these little cans. Artemis then walked over to Salone and stood next to her, leaning on the counter behind her. She resting she head on Salone. "I really don't get how you can just stay in one place... And are you sure there is nothing I can do to help?"

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime)

Post by Hanna June 1st 2013, 8:28 pm

Salone laughed, a healthy good genuine laugh, "Indoor plumbing is running water inside my house. So you can bathe and such. A bounty hunter means I put the bad guys in jail and I get paid for it. News paper is this." She picked one up off the counter and showed it to the girl. "It tells you what has happened all around town... generally."
She picked up another cupcake and made a show of peeling off the paper, "Generally that is what is supposed to happen."
She flashed a smile at her friend. "I'm fine. I have been coping for years. "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 2 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 6th 2013, 10:56 pm

Artemis nodded as Salone explained what plumbing was. Then she showed that the paper was suppose to come off and made a motion on how to do it. Artemis blushed, feeling stupid. She grabbed a cupcake and ate it, properly this time. In a second it was gone and she repeated the process with another cupcake. "These things are the best thing to ever exist... if civilization has these, maybe it isn't so bad." said Artemis. "Also are you sure there is nothing I can do to help? I mean I'm a shapeshifter to, maybe I can help you figure out a way to help you shift that won't hurt? Shifting doesn't hurt me so I must be doing something right."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 7th 2013, 1:28 pm

Salone sighed sadly, "Unfortunately it doesn't work like that."
She picked up another cupcake and poked the frosting with her finger, considering what Artemis had said.
"The problem isn't with how I shape shift it is more of an..... internal issue."
This was going to be difficult to explain to somebody who has not taken a biology class. How do you explain to somebody that with no education that another person has a genetic imbalance? "It means that there is something wrong with my insides."
That was the easiest she could explain it on Artemis' level. Sasha wandered back in and nosed Salone's hand, asking for an itch. The girl complied finishing her cupcake before putting them up on top of the fridge, out of her reach so she didn't eat them all by herself before Penny got home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 9th 2013, 10:54 pm

"Well My insides are alright, so maybe I can help that way." said Artemis. To her what she just said was total non-sense. But maybe she was on to something. Artemis stole one more cupcake before Salone move them. she devoured it and then sadly looked at the paper in her hand. She wished she had another of whatever these cupcakes where. But she respected Salone when she took them away and placed them somewhere. Although her face betrayed cause she sincerely looked sad that they where gone.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 10th 2013, 4:47 pm

Salone looked thoughtful, "Maybe. You'd have to get all cleaned up first before I took you to see Penny however."
The girl eyed the filthy skins covering the girl, a pair of shorts and a tank top should be sufficient. Getting her into the shower would be a plan too.
"You can have more cupcakes after you are ready to go." Salone said, noticing the way the wolf girl watched them move away. "I will even buy more if you don't put up a fuss."
Salone felt like a mother trying to bribe her child into going to the dentist.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 10th 2013, 6:03 pm

She didn't know who this Penny person was but if apparently something Artemis said gave Salone an idea. And there where cupcakes in it for her. With a huge smile on her face she transformed into a cat and started to lick herself clean. She didn't exactly pick up that what she wasn't doing was what Salone actually meant. She was happy she was able to help Salone out some how. Although she would of been lying if she said she wasn't happy to be getting the divine treats called cupcakes.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 11th 2013, 11:37 pm

Salone sighed, "No Artemis, that is not what I meant. I meant your human body."
She scooped up the cat and kept her out of reach of Sasha, the massive dog was trying play with the cat.
Shutting the bathroom door behind her she put the cat on the ground. Then she pointed to the towels, soap, shampoo, and explained how the shower worked in turn. "Now don't get the soap in your eyes, it burns. Your going to take your clothes off and leave them outside the door so I can wash them. Make sure to shut the door and the shower curtain too."
She demonstrated how to open and shut the shower curtain.
"You got everything?" Salone said, edging towards the door to go get the change of clothing for the wolf girl. She could only guess at her size.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 12th 2013, 12:04 am

Artemis in cat form looked at Salone confused at what she meant. She was a shapeshifter didn't she clean herself this way as well? Apparently not, Salone had scooped her up and brought her to a baby blue color room. Salone pointed to stuff and explained how it work and she nodded when Salone asked if she understood everything. Before Salone could leave she took her furs off and handed them to Salone. She then turned the water on. At first she made a small yelp and jumped back, the noise surprised her and the water was really hot. After messing around with the water a bit she got it to a comfortable temperature she stood in the shower. She picked the bar of soap and looked to it, she sniffed it, It smelled good to her so she liked it. Which she regretted immediately, she rinse her mouth out with water and started to rub the bar of soap over her body like Salone said. It felt good, especially in her lower areas, which she rubbed for a bit, some small noises coming out of her mouth. After she finished cleaning her body and face she took the shampoo and following what Salone said cleaned her hair. Once she was done with that she rinsed her self off completely she walked out of the shower. However she forgot to turn the water off. She dried herself and looked around. She gave Salone her furs to hold onto but she didn't see them at all. She saw some of what looked like Salone's clothes and tried to put them on, but they felt tight so she left them discarded on the bathroom floor. She walked out of the bathroom and began searching around the house even though some of the windows were open. She couldn't find them. "Salone where are my skins? I can find them and the weird skins you left me didn't fit." said Artemis innocently, callin out to where ever Salone was.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 12th 2013, 12:28 am

Salone exited the bathroom and put the skins in the washer, by themselves. They reeked so she added several cup fulls of green apple laundry detergent. Then she let the washer go and scrub them well. Then she vanished into her bedroom and came back with a loose t-shirt, a pair of clean underwear, a sports bra, and a black pair of gym shorts.
Then she sat down in her front room and opened her book, her bare feet tucked underneath her. She looked up when she heard Artemis calling and she walked around the corner... naked... Salone expected no less, so she sighed, marked her spot, and stood.
"Your skins are in the wash. As for the clothing, show me what's wrong."
She walked with Artemis back to the bathroom and instructed her on how to properly wear the clothes. "It looks fine," She responded, "you're probably just uncomfortable because it is a different style of clothing than what you usually wear."
Salone walked back into the kitchen and took the platter of cupcakes off of the top of the fridge and handed them to Artemis.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 13th 2013, 12:28 am

Artemis, with the help of Salone was able to get the clothing on. The thing Salone made her wear under the strange skins she didn't like. It felt like it was squeezing her chest. She poked at it through the shirt, unhappily. She also didn't like the peice of skin she was wearing under the pants she was given, it felt like it was riding up her butt and just felt weird to. She pulled at it a bit but stopped when it just made it worse. "I don't like these." said Artemis unhappily. Although she cheered up a bit as she took the platter of cupcakes. She brought them to the table and began to eat them, slowly in case Salone took them away. As much as she wanted to wolf them down she wanted to enjoy them.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 16th 2013, 8:55 pm

Salone laughed slightly, "Sorry about that. I can't have you waltzing around my house naked for all of my neighbors to see."
She cleaned while Artemis wolfed down cupcakes, picking up stray plates and placing them in the dishwasher. Then she decided to order Pizza. Salone pulled out her cell phone before dialing the familiar number. The woman ordered two pizzas, Hawaiian and the other just canadian bacon. Penny strongly disliked pineapple.
She sat down in front of artemis and snagged a cupcake, peeling it slowly.  
"So how have you been?" Salone asked, licking off the frosting. "Surely you have an adventure or two to tell about." 

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 17th 2013, 1:04 am

"Why not, it's warmer then these thin skins." said Artemis with a funny look on her face. She pulled at the sports bra and underwear again. "And these are just uncomfortable, I feel like they are squishing me." Artemis finished up the remaining cupcakes, even though her heart fell when Salone took one. She returned to picking at the sports bra and panties. Really wishing that she had to wear them. "Do I really have wear these, I mean you are making me wear these weird clothes above them. Are they really necessary? And not much.. just doing animal stuff."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 19th 2013, 6:41 pm

"You skins may be warmer but scandalous in my culture," Salone stated, licking frosting off of her fingers. "Too revealing unless its a swimsuit." 
Salone arched her eyebrow, hoping the other girl would catch her drift. Walking around practically naked, not okay. "Yes they are necessary, generally one does not walk around naked in public."

Salone picked up the now empty plate and took it over to the sink. Sasha wandered back in and licked her leg. She gave the dog and itch before filling her food bowl. 
"Anything else I need to do before we leave?" SHe asked.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 19th 2013, 7:14 pm

"What's wrong with being naked?" asked Artemis confused. "The only reason I wear skins is so that i'm not cold in cold wearing in human form." What Salone went right over her head. She didn't understand what was so wrong around it. Salone took the empty plate to her sink and asked if there was anything else she wanted or needed her to do before they left. "Can I take these off? Why can't I just use the werid skins on top of them." said Artemis pulling at her sports bra and panties again.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 21st 2013, 1:49 am

"Because walking around naked is not socially acceptable in my culture," Salone said, picking up her car keys. She twirled them around her finger, "no you cannot take those off. You're going to need them if you want to blend in. If you stick out there will be predators."  
Generally of the leering male kind. She sighed, "Please Artemis, I'm not feeling well and I really don't need the extra attention. I want to run to Penny, get your blood drawn, then come back home, and sleep."
Salone was already starting to feel spiking pains in her lower abdomen and she winced, looking down at her keys. Sasha whined at her and pawed at her leg. Salone ran her fingers over her fur and looked back at Artemis, "Come on."
She said, heading back towards the car.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top