The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_vote_lcapKnightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_voting_barKnightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight Empty Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight

Post by Chellizard May 20th 2013, 7:53 pm

Nathaniel gave Ranger a curt nod. It was time for him and the rest of his group to move out. He really did need more cigarettes, too. Looking at the recruits he was stuck with, he sized them up again. His mind was racing through their abilities, and that would be the first thing he wanted to see. A little bit of what they can do. Their specialty. He looked over Maelstrom first. What was this boy capable of? He wore simple clothes, and reeked of teen angst, or something alike to that. But, so did Shadow Wolf. His canine ears, and somewhat canine scent drove Nathaniel up a wall. He instantly shook her head to clear his mind and flicked open his zippo. Igniting the flame, he then plucked it from the wick. It danced in his fingers and started to grow. He had muttered a soft set of words passed his lips, a fire incantation. It allows for him to touch fire, and manipulate it. The temperature cannot change, no, but the fire's size can grow larger, or smaller. It makes for a nice distraction. The flames engulfed his hand and curled around of his fingers while his eyes peered at the two he'd be taking under his wings.

"So, what are some things you can do, hm?" He asked, his brow raising. He leaned himself, right shoulder first, against a support beam and crossed his left leg over his right. Digging his heel into the floor, he stood there, his wings shifting and relaxing slightly. They hung, the feathers ruffling a bit before he sighed. "You don't have to show off, just show me something you can do. Your talent. What makes you, you?" he asked. He went to grab for his cigarette case, and the empty case struck a nerve. He needed more cigarettes. And he needed them badly. He could only hold on for so long, so he stood up straight and his wings folded behind of him. Closing his eyes, he sighed and they vanished. "Chop chop, I need some cigarettes." He flicked his hair from his eyes and shifted his mask a bit. He was tempted to take it off, but not quite yet. Not until got the two of them distracted. Or, he could get them to fetch his cloves for him. He was sure one of them was at least eighteen. Maybe one of them were. Shrugging, Wick spoke up.

"You know, smoking kills, right?"

"Do you think I care?"

"I'd care if I had precious lungs, but I LACK THEM!"

"You lack them because you're an imbecile. A gullible one, at that."

Nathaniel smirked behind of his mask, and then finally put his attention back on the others. The conversation with Wick had lasted a few seconds. The flames around of Nate's fingers then faded and, with a snap, they evaporated into a soft cloud of smoke.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight Empty Re: Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight

Post by Samael Christensen May 21st 2013, 6:32 pm

Okay, so it seemed they would be splitting off into little groups, Pat with the strange dude with the wings and the other one with the ears. Obviously he was stuck with a couple of strange people, but in the end it didn't matter as far as he was concerned. He could shoot freaking lightning from his fingertips, so wings and dog ears shouldn’t be that much of a surprise really. Digging his hands deeply into his pockets, pat made sure to make a mental note of both of his allies, making sure to take in everything about him that seemed to stand out; for all he knew they could be psychos or something along that line. He was equally insane for even going along with this potentially crazy joy ride of theirs, but that had yet to be seen really.

Their winged chaperone would continue to surprised them though and as if he hadn't done enough already with his magical talking gun. This time he managed to set his hand on fire, however this seemed to be at the best a superficial trick of some kind, as the fire did not damage to him; nor did it grow like he expected of a pyrokinetic. He then asked what the two of them could do, but Pat found himself unable to think of the words to adequately describe what it was that he could do. While a demonstration of his powers would have been easier, he knew that anything beyond a small show would end with some catastrophic consequences. Still, if the guy wanted to know of the things they could do, there would be no harm in showing him.

A single strand of electricity jumped from one of his fingertips and within an instant is disappeared, it was the followed by a powerful breeze picking up picking up some of the dust around them in contained dust devils before settling back down. ”So I can shooting lightning, control the wind and whatever.” Pat said before noticing the mans demanding cigarettes as if they were his servants or something. ”Erm, get your own smokes. I'm not here you wait on you hand and foot your highness.” he said with a small amount of sarcasm after the man had what seemed like a small argument with his gun. Pat wasn't the help and he would not be treated like it.

Last edited by Pat on July 2nd 2013, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight Empty Re: Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight

Post by Shadow Wolf May 25th 2013, 10:47 am

Half the people that were in the warehouse had left, and now it was just the masked and winged man and the teenager. Jared looked around and waited for someone to say something. The winged man took out a lighter. He figured he was about to light another foul smelling cigarette, but instead he pulled the flame from it and it engulfed his hand. At first he thought the man may have accidentally lit his hand on fire, but he didn't seem to be in pain. The man may have been using some kind of magic. He stared in wonder for a moment, but quickly regained his focus.
"That's interesting. Is it some kind of pyrokinesis or is it magic?" The man wanted to know what they could both do. He tried to think of the best demonstration. His speed, agility, and jumping ability would be easy enough, but showing how fast he could regenerate was never fun. After all, just because you can survive getting your head cut off or being stabbed in the heart doesn't mean you enjoy it happening. The teenager whose name he hadn't caught went first. What looked like a tiny lightning bolt struck out at the air from the tip of one of his fingers. Then he created some some dust devils. He said he could shoot lightning and control wind, but hopefully on a larger scale than that. If that's all he was capable of he wouldn't be of much use in a fight. After he was done he told the man to get his own cigarettes.
"Actually I'd prefer that we didn't get any more cigarettes, or cigars or anything like that. They make my nose feel like it's going to fall off... I guess it's my turn now. I can only show you some of what I can do. As you can probably guess from my appearance I have hearing that is incomparably beyond a human's and on the same level with the absolute best in the animal kingdom. Same goes for my sense of smell, and night vision. I also have near perfect balance and cold doesn't affect me very much. Oh and I heal pretty fast. Now I guess I'll actually show some of what I can do." He looked around the warehouse and picked up a steel bar that was just lying around. After tossing it into the air he swung his clawed hands at it and cut through it with relative ease. He then jumped high onto the beam the masked man had been leaning against . He looked down at the two to see what they had thought so far, and to finish up he back flipped off the beam away from them and the moment he touched the ground he accelerated as fast as he could behind them. To any normal person it would have seemed he disappeared , but perhaps they would be able to see him move. He hoped his performance wasn't too showy, but it was hard not to be when you were showing someone what you could do with abilities like this.

(Sorry that it took so long >.<)

Knightwatch Recruitment Part 2: Night Flight 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 108
Job : Searching...
Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 20th 2013, 4:24 am

It's hard to impress someone who's been around for a little over two thousand years or so. He blended in well, however, with modern times. Nathaniel made it his hobby to see how fast he could adapt over the years. Always keeping up, even after long periods of 'hibernation.' He let his attention fall upon Maelstrom, his tongue dancing behind of his lips to find a hint of leftover nicotine. He really just wanted a Clove. Not to mention, he was annoyed by something. There was the smallest itch along the left side of his chin. His stubble was rubbing against his mask uncomfortably, but he had to fight it and get over the little annoyance.

Closing his eyes for a moment, his hair shadowed his face, so he would be safe to rest them. His lungs were already screaming for a fresh Clove.

He was impressed, however, by Maelstrom's display. Yes, Nathaniel opened his eyes to pay attention to the teenager. Was he a teenager? Maybe. Maybe not, though. He could be twenty, or thirty. Who knows these days. Nathaniel was older than the United States, but he was the vision of an early twenties male. So, who was he to judge? Oh, wait, an asshole. He chuckled inwardly, and clapped once. The wind brushed passed him, furrowing his coat tails and tousling his hair. A soft smile curved behind of his mask, but it was unnoticed unless Maelstrom or Shadow Wolf were staring at Nate's eyes. They creased from the smile. A genuine display of happiness.

Or something along those lines.

Nathaniel's perception of movement was a bit above that of a human, but not on par with Shadow Wolf. The display from the wolf eared boy was definitely impressive, but a bit flashy for Nate's taste. Then again, Nate was the flashy one. He never liked people stealing his spot.

There was that damn itch again. He took his mask off and grumbled while he scratched his face. His identity was not compromised, of course not! His wings appeared again and curled around to hide himself for just long enough to relieve his face of the itch.

Once he replaced his mask upon his face, he sighed happily. "All right. Let's get going. Your both definitely capable of handling yourselves. So, let's set out and watch the night." he said, taking a few steps forward. His wings ruffled, and once he was in the open air of the night, the warehouse no longer shielding him, his wings opened and stretched to their full length. Rolling his shoulders, he straightened his jacket and dusted his left shoulder a bit. "I was serious about getting cigarettes, so if you don't mind, meet me at this address." he said, passing a piece of paper toward them both.

Enclosed as a simple address.

Passion, Thurmond Way, Chicago, IL.

It was a strip club.

A shady one, but a strip club nonetheless.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 11th 2013, 6:59 pm

Pat was fully aware that he hadn't fully displayed his ability, but int the end it didn't matter as long as they got a taste of what the guy could do. If need be, he would show them his full potential at a later date, but not today. The dog eared kid on the other hand seemed to go all out on his demonstration,which was both impressive and annoying to look upon really. Speed, and acrobatic skills were only one of the things that the guy showed off, but in the end they were enough to impress. When everything seemed to be done on this end, and demands for them to retrieve the man cloves forgotten, it seemed to move on from there.

The winged male gave them an address to meet up at, one that held a name that was frighteningly familiar, though Pat could not quite place his finger on this. Still what was done was done and now he would have to be off. ”Okay, I’ll see you there I guess,” Pat noted as he made his from the two, Now he needed to find a way there and luckily there was a certain Hale that had offered their services as a ride. All it took was one call and the blonde was there within minutes, perhaps a few minutes less than was expected.

”Looks like you did need me.” Brandon Hale said with a cheeky smile, Pat opening the door as he sat down on the rather soft passenger seat.

”I should ask how you got here so quickly.”

”I was in the area, that’s all.” He deflected smoothly, pressing a foot on the gas lightly as the car went into motion. ”So where am I taking you now? Hopefully its somewhere funner than an abandoned yard.”

”I think the palce is called Passion or something.”

"If thats the Passion I think you're thinking then I know that place, nice strip club.”

"A what? I was told to go to a damn strip club?” The car turned and within moments they were there.

”Eyup, and I you don't mind i'm tagging along. This might be fun.” The blonde noted stepping out of the vehicle with Pat, though their contrast in appearances was rather noticeable. Whatever that guys reason was for making them come to a strip club, it better be damn good.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 16th 2013, 9:28 am

A strip club. That's what it was supposed to be, but not what it was. Not any more. Seems that Nathaniel had been out of the loop on the sudden change of pace the club had. It was a club, yes.

A dance club, with live music.

Live music with a fun twist.

Japanese Pop Rock artist Tyuki Gold was on stage with her back up band. Wailing on the guitar, and singing intensely into the mic. Young girls, and some boys, were dancing while their parents, or older siblings drank at the bar. Bouncers checked IDs, and in the overhead office, Nathaniel saw the owner. A smug face was watching the young popstar with a bit too much interest.

That's what Nate thought, at least.

------

Another show, another gig. This time, a private one at some place called 'Passion.' It was a last minute, radio hinted thing to garner some American attention, and some quick cash. They were already in Chicago for the week, preparing for the show this Saturday, but it was time to take a 'break.'

Or something like that.

"Yo! Tyuki, when're we going on?"  a bass holding Yui bounced into view and adjusted her small top hat.

Tyuki had her hands around of her guitar, adjusting it to the correct tune with her eyes glued on her pedal box. Her ankle high boots would jungle, ornaments decorating them. Spikes, and shiny dangling things to draw attention to her when she moved. Fishnets dressed her legs, along with a ornamented skirt, and jacket combo. A simple graphic tee was adorning her slender torso and average chest. With her ears pointing just out of her hair, she gave Yui a goofy smile and pulled her attention away from tuning her guitar.

"Uh, hm," humming, she pulled her guitar pick from her mouth.

"I'unno. Does Bonnie or Kyrie know?" wiping the pick off on her sleeve, she did not take her gaze from Yui.

"You're so gross sometimes-- but I haven't asked 'em. You think Ashley knows?"

"Am not! And, whaaat? Ashley's here? I thought she was staying in the hotel?" bewilderment stole the Popstar. So much that she did not let Yui reply to her. She was already gone.

Zipping through the few people behind the small stage, which was originally a stage for strippers, Tyuki sought out Ashley.

Not long after she had ditched Yui, the bass player for Girl ALIVE!, had the Popstar located the whimsical woman.

"Oh, great. You're here! I was looking for you. You go on in five. I was going to stay at the hotel, but I couldn't let you handle the money, so I attended."

"Makes sense. I suck at managing money. If you can tell." the outfit she wore was pricey, and it put a dent in the bands' food money. But, the outfit was awesome.

"Yes. Now, go get your band mates and get out there. I hear a few people leaving and that means refunds. So, you better go put on one hell of a show."

"You got it, boss lady."

The Popstar flitted off and gathered her band.

"All right, let's do this!"

"Yeah!"

The lights flickered, a curtain peeled back, and the girls walked forward. Tyuki was plugging her guitar in as she walked, and among the crowd, she couldn't help but pick out separate faces while she watched them.

Nathaniel was among the crowd, his form stationary by the bar. His mask was tucked into his pocket, but he wore the same suit from earlier. He was 'blending in' to his surroundings as the pretty boy with beautiful hair.

And he couldn't believe his eyes. He had heard on the wind that his... grand daughter would be performing, but he wasn't sure. His sister, Chelle, had told him of their most recent relative. He just couldn't believe it. He felt like a horrible parent, now. But, he couldn't control what his ex-girlfriend's did. And them taking his name was just out of his control.

Puffing on a fresh Clove cigarette, he sighed and perched himself on a stool while he waited for Maelstrom to arrive. If he ever did.

Perhaps he would.

Tyuki let her eyes glance around the room until they landed on the pretty boy. Oddly enough, he reminded her of her mom. A model. Or something. She picked up her nerves and started into the heavy riffs of one of the more popular singles; the cover of Call Me Maybe. Bonnie on the drums brought the song to life along with Kyrie's guitar solo, and Yui's rhythmic bass line.

The popstar's voice brought the dance club to life, it's preteen drama queens and punk rocker wannabe's listening to the Japanese Pop-Rock with flamboyant fan enthusiasm.

It was a great night that was soon to be ruined.

"Don't forget why you're here, Rex," called Wick, his voice muffled in Nate's jacket pocket.

"I won't. Guidaboni won't be tracking my... relative much more soon."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top