The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInto darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_voting_barInto darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInto darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_voting_barInto darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Into darkness (Closed to Void)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into darkness (Closed to Void)

Post by Zell May 16th 2013, 11:39 am

"Finally, we can fight like men." Shi said with a content voice. He had already regained control of his breathing from the previous situation. Shi knew his own skills were rivaled only by The Storm Incarnate, so he decided that he would not use Kushalatatsu, instead this would be an honorable fight. Shi charged at this man, and began assaulting him with a flurry of normal strikes.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into darkness (Closed to Void)

Post by Guest May 16th 2013, 9:11 pm

The samurai was so much faster and skilled than Void was. Void could knock away a slash then step out of the way of the next, but for each strike he avoided he suffered two scratches and slashes. After three seconds of being in close range it was clear to Void that he was physically inferior. Even with Dracomourne, Void couldn't stand any chance of living if this continued. The moment came when the blades locked. Void tried to look into his foes eyes, but the strange mask prevented it. Void chuckled, he opened his palm and shot out another blackfire bolt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 17th 2013, 11:16 am

Shi allowed the blackfire bolt to hit his mask, clearly a misjudgment of how 'weak' the bolt was. His face behan to burn as the mask flew off and he sprawled back, unleashing a large slash of Kushalatatsu. Shi could feel his face starting to regenerate, but it was oddly slow. 'more trickery?' Shi wondered. He fixayed his bright, blood red eyes on the man he sprung away from.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Into darkness (Closed to Void) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2013, 11:35 am

Void's eyes widened as two small slashes were made. But the true shock was the angry slash the samurai made, it cleaved his left arm offnat the shoulder. Void's blood spewed out everywhere, spraying in the air and painting the cement under foot. He looked up at the samurai, who skillfully jumped back. The samurai looked upand while his entire face was cloaked in the shadow, the eyes or red were eerily visible, peircing through the dark guise.
'I must flee...lest I be forced into-" Void thought. His eyes were down cast, still grasping the wound of his arm. His vision began to blur. The blood made his black gloves slick and warm. He rotated his thumb around his fore and middle fingers. For the next spell Void chanted his healing mantra. "Dia ya lah roooooh, YOL!" Void chanted, and a black fire twisted out of his wound, and when the fire cooled it was flesh.
"You are different than i first thought." He confessed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 17th 2013, 2:29 pm

"Be silent!" Shi snapped, furious about the sudden spurt of regenerarion. It was as if the man hadn't been in combat at all! Shi charged at him, shadow-stepping up to him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2013, 9:44 pm

Void slipped back and allowed himself to slip into shadow with invisibility, the blade missing him by a hair. Void silently stepped down the ally laughing "Perhaps we shall continue this later..." Void kept walking quietly before he'd disappear he looked over his shoulder and added. "Farewell, Deadman"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 18th 2013, 12:12 am

Shi clenched his jaw. The son of a bitch just vanished again. The man was gone, his laughter could be heard echoing throughout the area. Shi quickly calmed himself and sheathed his blade as the laughter faded away. She shook his head as silence fell upon him, he was left to contemplate his failure. He looked up to the starless night sky above as he removed his mask. He took a deep breath, the strong stench of amonia and decay filled hiz nostrils. He looked into the sky and growled. Shi contemplated his foes last words. 'Farewell Dead man' The word echoed in his head as if they held some dark hypnosis over him. He was obsessing, he felt his heart beating faster, his blood coursing hotter, his muscles tensing.
"This isn't over....magus."

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top