The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned.

Post by Saileyra April 22nd 2013, 1:09 pm

Saileyra shrugged once her hand came to rest on the table as her elbow gracing the top as she glanced over to him as he had explained his name. What normal people knew him by and an alias, why did everyone have an Alias? She just used her actual name in every scenario, she wasn't sure, there was no sense of utilizing anything. "Why do most of the people I come in contact with have an extra nick name? Something that has nothing to do with their actual name? It makes no sense to me Nick." She said, her voice confused, her mind speculating. This world some of the things made no sense to her. Staring at him, her eyes scanned his staring, almost digging into what he meant by this. An intense stare, she placed a hand through her hair cusping the base of her skull.

"I can't say my beliefs are the same as yours. I have killed people for a greater cause. I will kill anyone who gets in my way for the sake of the better good. Just saying, Nick. A fore warning of sorts, I do kill innocent people if I have to." She said flatly, "I've been exposed to war since my birth into this world. So I can say I do not spill blood for gain but a greater cause, just letting you know." She said, her eyes scanning his wondering what he would think. What his terminology of betrayal was, it was easy for her to read people, how easy it was to see someone with the way they stared. Chivalry? Interest? More questions. "What do you mean by interest? What kind of business do you speak of?" She said, her eyes of magenta scanning staring, "Enlighten me. For once I'm lost." She said with a smirk on her face.

Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned.

Post by Daywalker April 22nd 2013, 3:12 pm

Nic nodded in understanding as he thought about everything she was saying to him. Saileyra would kill innocent people to save the greater good? All Nic could think was that the greater good was to keep everyone who was innocent alive. Still he had to hear her out for awhile and then figure out where things were going. So he decided to start with her questions. "You ask why everyone here has aliases that are nothing like our actual names but don't understand that we all have enemies who enjoy to kill us and harm anyone that we love. Since this is so, we take on different names so that the enemy can't find those people as easily." Nic smiled and then explained some more. "Aurashock actually does have alot to do with who I am because of my powers but that is beside the point. Now for your other question. You are one of the few people who knows what I am and has still felt calm enough to stay near me. So yes I am interested in you and would like to get to know you better. Here we call that dating but it is more of a mutual benefit to get to know those you trust. Anyhow, business changes all the time so we will just talk about where you and I stand on beliefs."
Daywalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 22nd 2013, 3:23 pm

Sai stared at him watching, listening, the psychology made sense at this point. Two lives, a dual personage, she couldn't say she had that here. None of her family or friends were in this world it was herself and someone she had recently met Mikona. He saved her life, despite the kid being a little too introverted he and her were together in this little world against the odds. It was a mutual thing, he and her knew the boundaries, it was all business. He saved her life, she would protect his in return. Glancing to the waiter, her eyes scanned him, taking in his features. Wondering why he stared at her, then again, maybe these people thought she looked as foreign as she did to them. Diamond carbonate boot came to extend as she leaned back, "If you have nachos and cheese that would be great. Whiskey on the side." She said flatly, coldly almost to the kid who shuffled away with their orders. Only to return with the other manes wine and rather fine dining. Couldn't say Sai was the same, it looked like bar food on her side.

"I can't say I can be the same on the whole, 'people I care for'. My family is from another time, another world, and another multiverse. Even during those times at home, it was nothing but war, blood, and worrying what the future holds." She said, taking the whiskey she downed some listening to his other half as she tilted her head. Listening, mutual benefits, dating all of this was foreign. Concepts her people never bothered with shunned even, "Heh, things like this don't exist where I come from.." She mumbled leaning back her arms crossing over her stomach. "My beliefs can be considered chaotic I guess. We fight things on a larger scale, people like smaller life forms never mattered as long as their souls were guided into the right place." She said to him flatly, her eyes staring at him. "Breathing is only one part of lifes cycle. Most disagree it's why I don't argue. Pathological beliefs and all that other bullshit..." Waving, she now began to chew on the tortilla nachos often dipping them in cheese.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vatican City: Where the Angels Rise to Be Damned. - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 22nd 2013, 6:59 pm

Nic thought for a second and then watched as his wine and food arrived. As he started eating, Saileyra spoke again about how she didn't know what he was talking about. So he smiled flirtatiously and then leaned forward to look right into her eyes. "So what you are telling me is that you have no idea what dating is? In that case, let me see if you know this." The fallen angel kissed Saileyra softly and drew back to sit with his back against the chair again. He was getting a bit too daring and it was starting to scare him but Nic was honestly trying to get to know Saileyra and the only way he could do that was to test his boundaries.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 22nd 2013, 9:06 pm

Saileyra amongst all things grew up in a place where fighting was all her race did. Every day, every night it was something about survival learning how to utilize their powers for the greater good. Their planet in a never ending decay frothed in about two quarters of hell with civil war going on. Let's just say she didn't really have time for guys in the long run. Raising an eyebrow the woman tilted her head staring, magenta hues wondering the action. Why would someone stare? Staring wasn't her thing, she noticed him getting closer, closer.

Then it occured to her, Nai; how he kissed her forehead~ it was the most insane action she ever seen but appreciated. He had traveled the past understood the world about him. Fuck That she just met this guy! He thought it would be that easy to steal a kiss from her? Let alone her first one? Yeah right. Instantly, her unnatural reflexes came into play. Sai's arm extended, her fingers pointed towards his neck. Saileyra's pointer and index finger would poke at his trachea the closer he got the more it would press into the sensitive neck. "I do not know any of that." Their faces were inches apart, his neck lending into her fingers as she had took a stand allowing him to remain there. "Consider this 'date' over. I lost my appetite." She said simply to him; her fingers fell not harming him only utilizing the defence so his lips did not meet hers.

Standing, she reached into her pocket providing what bills she could, there seemed to be roughly forty dollars there to cover her half. Turning, she went to the door and high tailed it into the thunder storm. Chaotic flurries accord, crossing her arms, anger fluid. Livid, how could someone do such a thing? It was mundane. All of it was odd to her. Confused, she riled her way back to Vatican City. To find that statue...a place of solace.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 23rd 2013, 9:34 am

With a slight groan of frustration, Nic stood to his full height of well over six feet and stretched a bit before paying for the meals. He walked outside and immediately his wings snapped out to a full span of over 20 feet long. The black feathers rippled and seemed to move like the waves of a sea as he rose into the sky to look around him. There wasn't much to see but the thunder storm soon drove Nic to the buildings around the Vatican where he found the statue of the angel Raziel that some mortal had actually believed was Jesus Christ. Nic rose and sat on the winged shoulder of his father's statue and looked out over the city of Rome. How did his life go from normal to a bounty hunteresque hero who still had no way of talking to woman? Nic sighed and hung his head to think for a little bit.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 23rd 2013, 3:30 pm

Saileyra was livid, she didn't understand how this world worked. How attraction worked on a one on one basis. Hell, that whole thing she thought it was about learning about the evil around the world. So much for investigation, no wonder she never trusted anyone to begin with. Her walking speed was averaging at ten miles per hour, the people stared she easily darted about them. Waters pressing onto her skin lightly turning to steam, he body temperature 120F on average. Giving her body a little to much heat for the water to handle over a long period of time, but with how much rain the steam was hardly noticeable.

For not yet long, she found herself at the church her eyes scanning it. "Now I really want to go fucking home.." She said, cutting her speed down, she found herself jumping up the edge of the church. The same church she was at in the beginning. Launching, her jump getting hr at the height of 40 feet as she jumped onto the top of the pinnacle of the seraph. She found herself lounging in the palm of the angel as the six wings covered about her. Stretching her legs over the palm she leaned back, sheltered from the rain. Considering this home? Maybe, she had no money left now considering she spent it on her half of dinner. So much for good luck.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 23rd 2013, 5:38 pm

Nic looked up at the sky that boomed with thunder and he felt his face hit by rain and chilled by the air that blew the black storm clouds overhead. He understood just by the look of the clouds that he had messed up and that his father, Raziel, wished him to speak to the woman Saileyra and apologize. Yet the winged half angel had other things to do as well. He knew that there was at least one demon in the city of Rome and that there would be death soon if he didn't find the bastard. Still Nic knew that he should listen to the will of the angels and so he stood and looked around until he spotted the seraph statue that he'd first seen Saileyra at. With his slightly enhanced vision he could tell that something was in the palm of the angel so he raised his wings again and pushed himself off from the marble statue he was on. The son of Raziel circled slowly and then dropped to a crouch on the shoulder of the angel where he could stand and talk without really being in danger. Saileyra, I didn't intend to anger you in any way and for that I ask for your forgiveness.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 24th 2013, 11:38 am

In the confines of the statue her body heat easily burned off the water finding warmth in the marble of the statue as she leaned into it. Sai's fingers cusped the woman the way the statue was one literally had to climb into it to reach the palm. The artist was very delicate took his tie on his work it was why she liked this one as he had landed on the upper half. Droplets of water ran in from the canopy of the wing as she scanned she looked up noticing him perched on top of the shoulder of the angel. It supported him well sitting up from her leaned position her eyes stared up as she raised an eyebrow.

Noticing him land, she place an arm around her knee the other leg hyper extended across the palm as she had tilted her head in his direction, "Your fine. I forgive easily. It's not like I'm going to be in this world forever anyway.. Scanning him, she had placed an hand under her chin as she moved the wet strands out of her face placing her palm on her cheek. Eyes scanning him she stared, "It's just not common for my kind to do such. For me to even think of it when I do not even think of you as someone cared for is ludacris. Isn't such things among human kind supposed to be shared when caring for each other?" She said, confused beyond all hell. "I guess in the short kind of words, I'm not easy and I do not need a 'boyfriend' as human kind calls it.." She said flatly, not really knowing where the direction of this conversation was going.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 24th 2013, 12:14 pm

Nic nodded and then opened his wings enough to hover in his descent from the shoulder to the hand. Just at that moment the avenging fallen angel felt the air temperature change and screams ripped through the space. It made cold chills creep up his spine but Nic rose into the air and shot toward Caelir who had just killed an innocent woman. With dagger drawn he cut the demon down and then returned to where his companion sat.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 24th 2013, 12:43 pm

Shrugging once she didn't offer much more resolve as she had noticed him launch towards a demon of some sort. He could handle it, she didn't bother to move placing her head against the marble wing that shrouded the rain she had leaned back her muscles tense unraveling as she closed her eyes fingers moving through the treads of her hair now lying on the palm of the angel and that withdrawn wings in the enclosure that marked the dedication to the seraphs. Seeing him return, she idly looked up promptly before allowing her shoulders to un-tense. She was aware, he had a weapon, if he were to try it would bring him hell. She may have not been mad at him anymore but that didn't make her any less wary of her safety.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 24th 2013, 2:37 pm

Nic noticed how Saileyra looked at the dagger and he sighed before sheathing the blade to keep any fights from breaking out between them. And that would be the end of my job for now. He smiled and then sat down on the slope of one of the fingers while contemplating his thoughts and feelings for her.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 24th 2013, 2:57 pm

Saileyra heard the blade move away be sheathed as she listened alas she wasn't scared of it. The whole point was she didn't trust easily nor did she reveal much about herself easily either. Things were the same, same story she told everyone else with all the same details. Seeing the man jump down into the little hole she had it would shroud from the rain. The marble had grown warm from her 120 degree body temperature, leaning back she'd move away from him not really caring for the company. Part of her wanted him to just leave her alone~ All in all, she didn't know why he stuck around or why he had bothered to apologize.

This guy was confusing. Probably more confusing than anyone she had ever met.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 2nd 2013, 4:03 pm

Taking a glance, it had been hours, no communication. Nothing, she had better places to be. It seemed this guy had left. There was no sign of him, it was time to leave this place, she had to hit up the United State sooner or later and Mikona. Rising from the statue she jumped down landing on the ground, through the storm she walked onwards out of the city of God.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top