The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra)

Post by MIKO-7 April 21st 2013, 4:12 pm

His eyes widened at the prospect of leading what could potentially be a powerful metahuman operation. Him? Lead? He normally followed, but... he didn't want to be rude. And it was an opportunity people would die for, so he didn't want to be ungrateful. "I-I guess I can become your second-in-command..." His crimson fixed on her magenta. "I'll d-do it, then. O.C.E.A.N it is..."

He then raised a finger as if to indicate he needed a minute. Moonlight glowed around the both of them, levitating them away from the ambulances and cops surrounding the person in the crater. They found themselves atop a building in London. "M-Much better, we can talk here... if O.C.E.A.N is going to become wh-what I think it's going to become, then we could probably use one of my bases, probably North America, Europe, or Asia. I have a base for each populated continent, a-and they're pretty hidden..." He blushed as he said the information. "J-Just my paranoia..."

"Hopefully, your operation w-will work, Saileyra..." He said her name for the first time. "And I hope I can help you in any way." He really, truly did hope he was of use. Second-in-command was a magnificent duty with many responsibilities, after all, and the semi-spirit most certainly didn't wish to disappoint the semi-phoenix in any way possible. Today was truly a blur, but also, a large factor within the events that will happen in his life.

MIKO-7

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra)

Post by Saileyra April 21st 2013, 7:30 pm

Mikona's eyes went pretty wide when he heard her offer, it was only right considering she had been rescued by him. She scanned his eyes as she waited for his reply. "Awesome. I'm glad you said yes considering you saved me out there a few seconds ago.." She said, her eyes scanning him as she had glanced over her shoulder noticing the ambulance off the side near the ally.

O.C.E.A.N, at least her version of it, Aaimunashii led the one at home and left it for nothing. She ran scouts of the skies pretty much ran everything underneath. All her brother did was coerce her into doing thing she didn't want to do because of the whole 'he's superior and older crap'. Hell, she knew she could be ended easily by any of her older siblings but that was one thing she was least worried about.

One way or another they had to get money, s she glanced over to him her eyes scanned him. "It's not that easy. Bases..aren't what I want. I want an entire facility dedicated. I want a residence. An infimary. I need a good amount of wealth to do so in this world. Do not worry Mikona, I'm in no rush." She said with a smirk on her face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 21st 2013, 9:39 pm

He responded to her statement of thanks for joining her cause. "Well, it's g-good to serve with you, ma'am." The male said somewhat innocently. The ambulances had gotten done loading the hurt man up, all that was left were the police inspecting the area of the attack. Sirens blared and started to fade away as the medical vehicles raced speedily towards the London hospital, wanting to save the man's life that Kaguya's automatically aggressive moonlight had so very nonchalantly put in grave and fatal danger.

"A-Ah..." His crimson orbs shifted themselves to face his left before moving to face her again. Well... how are we to get the money? Mercenary work? Robbery? The boy didn't particularly enjoy breaking the law, as it tended to get him in trouble, and he hated trouble. He then asked her himself, curiousity etch-a-sketched on his facial features. "I-If you don't mind, Sai, ma'am... then, how are we going to get the needed money?"His voice then became somewhat serious without Mikona knowing himself. "I don't personally condone messing with the government, but, if you so insist, Saileyra..." He berated himself in his mind. He didn't want to get on her bad side... then again, a bit of his pride forced it's way up for the first time in five years. He also shouldn't be a boot licker. He was second-in-command, damn it, he had to take charge, even if he didn't want to! ...Just not too much charge, that'd be disrespectful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 21st 2013, 10:04 pm

Her eyes canned him, she nodded once, "Just call me Sai, Mkona." She said with a grin, her eyes glowing eerily as she leaned against the wall her arms crossing as she watched the guy get loaded up from below them. She only grinned sickly, part of her was chaotic. He could see it, she didn't care for breaking the rules if it got them to the greater good no matter what it was. There was mistakes that had to be made in order to get there she did firmly believe in that.

Saileyra looked over to the other as he had questioned where they were going to get it. Hell, she was not going to rob a bank it was just going to be a pain in the ass and all the potiential recruits really wouldn't appreciate her doing that. She was thinking maybe mercenary work help out the civilians. Something major but payed out well. She stared at him as she tilted her head as she leaned there, "..We aren't going to break laws if we can help it Mikona." She said her voice honest with him, "Were equals." She snapped at him, "You don't need to kiss my ass." She growled at him, "Specially when you took the time to make sure my face wasn't busted open.."

Staring she tilted her head in his direction, "How about we do an extraction mission of the United States? I know they pay out well for military operations and always require outside help. In history, this is what they did during this time. Utilized people outside of their own branch. We can go in, ask for a position, and execute for some cash. Hopefully we can get some wealth out of it all and a base somewhere remote enough. I'm thinking Australia." She said with a smirk on her face.

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 21st 2013, 11:44 pm

Resolving to be a bit stronger and to not kiss her ass, he tried to let go of his stutter, but h'ed still trail off. His face straightened from a neutral scared to a more steeled scared, the stronger of the two evils. "All right, Sai... I'll try not to act so introverted while on business." Straightening his trenchcoat, he looked her in the eye with a tactician's shine inside his iris. Five years on the run did that to you, you know. "E-Extraction," Inside, he corrected himself for stuttering again, "Seems good, especially from America... However, Australia is too far away from the news for us to be of too much use..."

"Possibly Eastern to Central Europe or a part of Asia a bit off the large-scale grid... Belarus? Liechtenstein? Philippines?" He shot off the suggestions at once, now somewhat in business mode. His feminine voice still kept itself, however, but it wasn't exactly trembling too much. "E-Either way, we may need an area that's easy to transport to, such as somewhere with a port... It'd be awfully ironic to have a group named OCEAN without being near the ocean. I still think Liechtenstein is a good idea. Or maybe Sweden..."

His neutral face now, instead of a general worry with a very slightly open mouth and widened eyes, had more of a sadistic curving upwards that had a similarity to a worried curving upwards, his eyes seemingly half-lidded in comparison to their normal shape. The mouth had closed into a blank line. "Well, Sai, I still agree about the extraction mission... Your final choice, however." He gave her a small little smile. 'That's it, Tsuki... show them US.' The voice in the back of his head had said again, this time female and regal. He'd have to have a talk with her later.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 22nd 2013, 1:15 pm

[ We can do the extraction Mission as a quest together. I'm thinking this is my last post. xD ]

She nodded once, "Australia is the location where the compound on the future earth is. it would have a personal meaning more so than anything else. The location is dense hard to get to, there would be more land and trees to protect the compound. I'm thinking this is going to be the home for our amarda it needs to be protected. Maybe somewhere more tropical, the amazon? I always wanted to visit it." She said, her eyes glowing eerily in the darkness as she spoke business with her partner.

Well, OCEAN was under way, but the money had to be made and the only way to do it was to utilize the united states. First they had to get there and that would be due time. Her eyes scannedh im as he seemed to be font of Central, "Phillipines seems to be agreeable. It had the terrain I'm looking for the and the Region your font of." She said with a nod settling on location. Moving across the deft building she approached the edge looking down at the ground her arms crossed. "To the United States then." She said, her voice taking a sickening tone. To help the humans for profit who would have thought her skills as a form one would have come so useful in this world. But what was she fighting for? Time would only tell.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 25th 2013, 9:00 pm

[Alright, I think you summed it up there.... sorry, got back from school. Well, just tell me when you need me, or when you want to start plans for OCEAN or other stuff like that.]

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 25th 2013, 11:25 pm

[ Alright Mikona. I'll start a mission request for the extraction mission in stuff. lol ]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top