The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_vote_lcapOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_voting_barOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_vote_lcapOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_voting_barOnce Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) Empty Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra)

Post by MIKO-7 April 20th 2013, 3:07 pm

A brilliant full moon shined brightly above the sights and lights of London, England. The craters on the satellite were fully visible, creating the visage of a man... or, to eastern nations, a legendary rabbit pounding the elixir of life or even just some mochi. Among the buildings of the capital was the most famous of them all, and the face of the entire nation's sights, Big Ben. It loomed over the city, it's hands moving slowly as time flowed on. The lights within the city dimmed and some shut off, as it was the main time of sleep for many people. The gargantuan clock stuck a sharp 12 o'clock, the bells within sounding midnight chimes across the great city. Some cheering could be heard from late-night tourists, and the sound was deep and elegant.

However, the clock's arms were not the only ones situated at the top of the attraction. Away from sight, yards above the general energy of nighttime London, two sleeved, slender, human arms raised into a horizontal line as they glowed dimly with a cyan blue power, the power of the moonlight itself. The owner of those two arms wore a grey trenchcoat that shielded him from the cold night winds above London, along with black pants and leather boots planted to the roof of the tower. As a zephyr blew, ocean blue hair flew with it beautifully, the air striking a pale face with closed eyes. Gales dying down, the azure hair moved back into place almost automatically, creating a long, messy look with bands covering around the eyes. His eyelids opened to reveal crimson red pupils, ones that reflected anxiety, but, in this moment, relaxation. The cyan blue force had enveloped the outline of his entire body, seemingly powered by the moon.

The male's hands slowly moved to his side and then in front of his torso, folding around each other to create balled palms that gave the appearance of a schoolboy in trouble. His eyes didn't look up like he was in trouble; instead, they were faced forward, to take in the sights. America was quite stressful, so the sleepy night was greatly appreciated. Turning his feet to the back of the clock tower, his moonlight intensified slightly as his body whisked itself to the nearest ground where there was an absence of humanity, landing himself in an empty street and walking. Kaguya looked around as he pondered, wondering what to do next. Little did he know, there was already someone in his near future that would provide his next action.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) Empty Free Falling Without Fucking Breaks!

Post by Saileyra April 20th 2013, 4:25 pm

The Sky Glowed...

Swirls of reds and oranges, they had glowed deeply it seemed reality was bending warping for the skies and the clouds giving them the swirling hues of reds and yellows. A stream of rainbows exploded near the clock tower, the man pondering the skies would notice as they would bleed and pour. Sparkling glitters would fall from the sky, a figure would be gliding through. Long white wings exploded from the skies, flapping, fluttering but failing! She was going to fall and crash, there was no fucking doubt about it. No breaks, nothing, the wings flapped chaotically but there were no source of gliding. It seemed she didn't know how to use them, the woman's figure was curvy. Donned in a clad black outfit, wings seemed to protrude from the black v-neck as her form fell. Long black hair framed the high cheekbones as eyes slashed open in panic. Fear, it was something she rarely felt but she lacked control.

Entering this world? No Xeonix..No WIngs, they were there, but ..it just didn't work. There was no answering to why, Saileyra growled. Psionics, no good, it seemed like everything was gone. Like she was a form one again, but there was strength. That form two strength that remained, maybe slightly weaker what was this world? Falling now she felt a sense of calm, xeno-perception remained her eyes looked out staring. Looking onwards her vision like an eagle, unnatural, seeing all things. Seeing someone in blue, feathers would fall; taking her wings she'd flap them once despite not getting any resistance in air the feathers would fall landing in a circle around him. White feathers, angelic, tipped with an intense red, they glowed with light fires of the phoenix.

Trust, it was something she rarely gave outsiders but she had no choice. She was free-falling, fear hadn't hit home this easily but the ground gave her gravity and gravity wasn't fucking friendly. She couldn't glide, taking a deep breathe, she noticed something on her side one thing did not leave her. The blade, she placed her hand on Xetakka'. At least she wasn't completely defenseless, now lets hope..this person below knew how to catch!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) Empty Re: Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra)

Post by MIKO-7 April 20th 2013, 4:42 pm

Suddenly, all hell broke loose as the dark skies opened and became red and yellow and shot out rainbows. The blessed individual's attention snapped towards the atmosphere as wings would appear flapping, trying to catch the body it was part of, and failing. Now, the Tsuki was many things. A coward, scared, shy, but he wasn't incompetent as he seemed to be.

So, his fully charged moonlight glowed powerfully around his body as gravity seemed to not affect any part of Kaguya, a sign that his flight ability, Luna's Wings, was activated. His expression hardened on his feminine face, his feet now pushing away from the Earth to boost. Soaring off the ground at admirable speeds, he seemed to have a whistling affect like that of a fast aerial object as he moved closer and closer to the free-falling... woman. He squinted and saw a woman. Black hair and fiery wings. Come on... a few more feet...

'You're within my range of divination!' Suddenly, the bluenette passed by the strange female, time stopping to him as his aquamarine moonlight shivered and sparked into the air around the both of them, seemingly creating a radius that was invisible to the naked eye. Within that split second, Both Kaguya and Saileyra had halted to a sudden stop in midair, both of them enveloped by the male teen's moonlight. The Earthly metahuman eyed her with confusion, relief, and curiosity. "I-It's a good thing I saved you..." He said. He was quite nervous whenever meeting somebody new, and his eyes sifted to the left with his right hand unconsciously starting to scratch the back of his neck. "S-Sorry, I'm a bit nervous. I'm Kaguya. And you are?"

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra) Empty Re: Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (Closed to Mikona and Saileyra)

Post by Saileyra April 20th 2013, 5:02 pm

Truly, It was hard for her..
..to trust someone, back at home the X.E.T.A lived in a desert terrain filled with radiation and amongst the 16 of them that were active out of the 26 they all remained among themselves. Very few outsiders were welcomed among their fold but when they were they were treated like family. Hopefully this guy didn't let her skull crush into the ground, noticing him launch she breathed in her eyes staring at him. They were an intense magenta, cat-shaped was her eye sockets that framed the intense staring iris. Speckled in reds, that decorated the color in blood the rings about her eyes glowed as she stared at the blunette rushing in her direction.

"Just fucking stop this roller coaster!" She said humorously, her lips curling into a wicked smirk. Fear was in her eyes, one could see it but she was obviously trying to show she was strong. Easily amused for the simple fact she knew the guy was scared. She could tell by his posture, little did he know, he may have come into the greatest turning point in his life. She was indefinitely going to fight, grow stronger, and find out a way to get out of this world. She had a family to return to eventually. Noticing she was in range, the moon light washed, she knew what it was once movement had stopped she composed. Moved, as if she had been..exposed to this before as she turned her feet contacting the ground she crossed her arms her eyes staring at the other.

She crossed her arms, as she stood in the moonlight her eyes looking down to the earth staring at the ground scanning the scene the way the earth moved how it was ..different. This was Paris, back in time, she pursed her lips knowing this was in the past. She was from at least a millenia in the future, welll, this was lovely she had a lot to lie about or a lot to explain. Her eyes scanned the ground as she stared, her lips curling into a frown as she was thinking to herself. Promptly she ignored him, rude kind of, but she was socially retarded to begin with. Looking over to him her eyes scanned him intensely, the magenta optics, silver ringed glowed in the night. Lips being licked as her eyes scanned him like prey staring from his clothes to his posture. "Stop being nervous. I'm not going to attack someone who saved my life." She said, her voice authorative, straight to the point. "I am Saileyra. Well no shit it's a good thing you saved me." She said with a snicker and a half smirk on her face, "I would have ended up dead maybe...and then ascended." She said, her eyes looking down to the ground staring at it. "I really don't want to become a form three just yet." She said with a smirk on her face, hell, he wouldn't understand what she was talking about..not here., not in this world. "Sorry..I'm not from here." She said, her eyes looking over to him.

"Thanks for the lift though." She said, her lips curling into a smirk, she crossed her arms underneath her breasts. Her attire was striking foreign, the armor, dazzling and foreign in many ways. Graphene spider-silk, it was black the trinium v-neck armor open exposing the sternum to the collar bone. The v-neck arching to be a tight almost under armor. On her hips were two x-belts, seemed like odd sparkles were rising off various parts off it. Things were disappearing, her other ..possessions, gone. Curved hips having the clad black outfit tight against every curve to meet the diamond carbonate boots that had x-belts up to the shin. Talk about terminator meets fucking cat-woman all at the same time. Jacket was tied around her waist, it seemed the v-neck was racer back for large membraneous almost firey wings. They were white, tipped with red, but useless--"I'm here for the fight." She said to him her eyes staring, wondering his reaction.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 20th 2013, 5:28 pm

[Oh boy, I love when people make their text look pretty and I feel so noobish.]

Though, I have to admit, it's a nice little craze. Not my cup of tea, though.

Kaguya looked at the text he was in weirdly. New. Shaking his head, he stopped breaking the fourth wall to interact with the foreign female in front of him, Saileyra. She seemed to have an authority over him he couldn't quite put his finger on... and it made him feel somewhat insignificant. Shaking the feeling off, he turned to look her straight in the eye, still floating a bit in the air, bobbing up and down. The British citizens then took that as a sign that they weren't one of the normal ones and moved out of the area. As red met red, he observed they were strange, and he highly doubted she was anywhere near human. Or... another form of human. Metahuman? Of course. Undeniably. Indubitably.

Hearing her words seemed to confuse Kaguya, overwhelming him with her mannerisms and technical terms. He wasn't used to many people who were that straightforward when meeting something new, and it became a culture shock to him. As far as he knew, she was probably not from around here, maybe an alternate universe, or another planet. Meanwhile , his confused emotion showed on his expression his arms seemingly slacking a bit, eyebrows fuddling and eyes shining a brilliant "what-is-this" sparkle. His attention snapped as she crossed her arms under her chest.

"I'm here for the fight." He heard her announce. Moonlight activated, the sphere of power that he had becoming a visible light blue for a split second before a familiar 'whrrrrr' was quietly charging up to his left, a brilliant blue light morphing and growing. "Hush," He scowled at the loading beam with glowing scarlet eyes, making it dissipate into frail, dust-like light. His expression turn back to a worry. Did he offend her? Oh, dear, she seems quite energetic, he probably did. "S-Sorry, sorry!" He bowed deeply before resuming normal conversation with his strangely high voice. "It happens whenever my subconscious finds a threat. "

He coughed and spoke to her again. "W-Well, if you're looking for a fight, I don't think I can indulge you, I'm not too strong in comparison to others. However, I'm sure there's a headquarters somewhere in Europe that you could go to. I can help you get around, b-but..." He scratched the side of his head with his right hand. "I'm not the strongest of the bunch. I-I'm pretty well-traveled and people call me polite, but... not the best you can get. Sorry."

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 20th 2013, 6:07 pm

Her Hand Came to Rest
on the edge of her hilt, fingers resting her eyes scanned him staring at him as she tilted her head in his direction. Watching his body language, she was relying on her form one skills at this point. When X.E.T.A are born they are nothing but pre-programmed super warriors and before they encounter a near death experience they are fighters of instinct and observation. At this point, Sai was relying on her observation and instinct staring at the kid watching his body language as she grew quiet. Their eyes locked those silver rings seemed to glow brighter around her magenta eyes as she scanned him.

"I am not a human." She said to him, her voice flat, unamused almost reading his body language. She didn't read his mind but she simply guessed. She was grateful, but she sure didn't have good social skills to the get go. Fuck, she knew she had to be a little more nicer it's not like she could defend herself from this high if she got dropped. Hearing him say hush, she growled in his direction. "I did not disrespect you at all." She said flatly. Trying to get through this little awkward with this man suspended over the world of old London. it was only a matter of time before her patience was going to get more thin than it was.

Saileyra watched him now as he watched her, he noticed him spaz, freak out back to a more submissive state. Raising an eyebrow, she seen that he was saying Sorry? Usually meant it was a sign he couldn't control it. Sai didn't say anything to him as her eyebrow raised in his direction. The slender arch occured as she stared at him watching, the long strands of hair brushed past her eye. Saileyra's right hand at this point resting on the blade prepared to strike if he outwardly attacked. She didn't know this world, he may have saved her but how can she trust him when he just freaked out on her. She wasn't composed in a fighting position that right hand just rested across from her hip waiting. Listening, she released the blade, "Just as I thought then."

Her voice lingering on it, "Seems like something made you this way. It looks like this wasn't something that you were born with kid. You lack control, your fidgity, and pretty fucking scared." Crossing her arms her shoulder relaxed as she had spoke way to intelligently, observationally, "I suggest relaxing..I'll protect you if any baddies try to steal you or anything. You remind me of my little brothers and sisters kind of." She said softly, her eyes glowing eerily but not revealing emotion. "I do not need someone to lead me." She said harshly, "I will make my own headquarters. I believe we can gather our own force, kid. What do you think? I'm not sure. Something is telling me I need allies." Intense magenta eyes scanned his for answers, wondering his opinion. "Dog eats dog. It's survival of the fittest. I suggest we at least travel together because there are going to be people who want to make you choose a side so it's best you fucking choose now, kid."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 20th 2013, 6:27 pm

He stared blankly at her, face portraying some type of surprise in his neutrality as his body froze. She... she got it right? All of it in one? He was in alarm inside, his eyes widening. "Yes, yes, and.... yes?" He muttered softly, lips barely parting. Wasn't every day they got the hole in one ,especially about your personal information. She was intelligent, observant. Read him like a book, so to speak... she was somebody to be respected. Feared, for him, and she displayed a sort of respect that he also held grimly for the woman who made him this way.

"Dog eats dog. It's survival of the fittest. I suggest we at least travel together because there are going to be people who want to make you choose a side so it's best you fucking choose now, kid." Well, she wasn't wrong... he took a moment to think about it. She was exceptionally tactical, and he pondered the question. If he was going to be neutral his entire life... well, it wouldn't happen, now would it? He made the decision that would probably change the majority of the rest of his life decisions.

"Alright... I'll join you... I-It seems like the best thing for me to do for now." The Rabbit blinked once at her, just now realizing what he'd agreed to. Well... hopefully, what she's implying will work well enough for the both of them. If he had to run, then he could, but he'd have to stay with her. It's not like him to not remain at least a bit loyal, after all. Kaguya just hoped he'd be able to help her in some way and not just be a nuisance in the back. And hopefully, he'd be alright, even if it was just as the sidekick to her hero.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 21st 2013, 12:40 am

Observations were the most important,
understanding what was observed was even more important. He had said yes to her observations, that still didn't give her specifics as to how and why. That she did not know, she may have been smart but she wasn't smart enough to know everything. Sai's eyes scanned him for the moment as she nodded one in his direction. She respected the man for being honest, innocent in some ways, she spoke once more, "Don't be scared." She said, her voice giving him an suggestion, a kind one at that. She may have been slighly intimidating but she sure meant well. "You should use these amazing gifts to help those who need it. There are some who are not as fortunate as you are." She said, her head tilting.

Long strands brushed against her face as she scanned Kaguya, not saing anything as she listened to the gap of silence. Was it awkward for her? No, she knew he had a major desicion to make. She knew she aligned herself for good, she did not agree with stealing, killing for no reason. All those things, but sometimes she was chaotic killed innocent people for the ultimate goal. With all the confusion she knew she was going to make some chaotic mistakes along the way. Despite the renegade in front of her she was going to make him a hero. Kind of like the hercules movies; the blunette had protential more than his comprehension could fathom. "You have potential, don't let this limit you." She said with a nod in his direction as she glanced over to the sky staring at the clouds turning back to normal colors. The red dissapeared, gosh, she needed to know the year. Something brought her here, wether it had been magic..or what. Skin radiating at an average of 110 degrees, she was hot, she had no ectoplasm to cover her natural average body heat without power enhancements or augmentations. Damn the phoenix side of her, crossing her arms she leaned against the divination wall.

"Awesome, I'll protect you as you saved my life then, Kaguya." Smirking, she nodded once approaching the kid she stopped in front of him. Placing her hand out she offered him a hand shake, "So what do you think of hitting the ground? I can't fly.." She said her wings ueeless, twitching, they folded behind her back despite them complimenting her radiant features. Smirking, she gave him a nod her hand waiting outstretched the seal of a bad ass hero with her epic side kick.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 21st 2013, 2:02 pm

He always believed that he was somehow lawful; a pacifist and rule-abiding, as well as neutral about the whole good and evil business that came with being a metahuman in this day and year. He paused as he looked at the hand outstretched in front of him. Should he...? Would he...? An arm gingerly raised from him. Kaguya had to admit... he was much for saving than for leaving for dead. His hand then took the hand slowly and shook it once, but in such a powerful and promising way that one might not have thought was possible from the bluenette. "And... I-I guess I'll try to keep saving your life."

Letting go of the hand, he turned away as his face paled. Had he just said that? Oh, dear, that sounds so corny. His levitation descended until all four feet of the duo hit the streets softly, people having formed a circle around them. Cameras flashed, reporters had mics, and videos were shot. It was only the wall of his divination that kept the media out and unable to hear or approach the two. Luckily, the British police came by and took out the crowd for them, and Mikona bowed for a thank you, the cop he was facing nodding in response. "Let's keep moving... w-we can talk elsewhere."

As leather boots moved along the pavements away from the spot they previously were floating over, his voice spoke up again once he was at her right-hand side. Well... he should trust her, he was following her now. A feminine voice came from the male, quiet but not too quiet so that only Sai and Kaguya could hear. "...My real name is Mikona. Mikona Tsuki, from Japan."

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 21st 2013, 2:19 pm

So the Epic Duo Was Made
And both of the heroes would unite in their effort against evil. Whatever evil was out here and it all depended on how rich both these people were. She knew the kinetics of this time line, it was all about the benjamins. How you utilized open recourses. She didn't answer him for a moment as her mind pondered over everything the steps to strength and being completely unstoppable despite her state. Sai's x-cells vibrated within, her aetheric blood rushed as they descended her magenta eyes glancing to the crowd and the flashing cameras from below. "Don't worry too much about saving me. If I die..I'll ascend anyway." She said, her eyes glancing to him, "When my kind die..we grow stronger. We have.. a divine essence. Although, I do not know if it would work in this world..this universe. And I know..many things." She said as they landed on the ground.

Sai's eyes gazed to all the people, flashing lights, her xeno-percpetion seeing the particles of light expand and move. At least she had this..xeno-perception, at least it remained, she could see the molecules expand and then contract. In seconds only to bind once more as the flashes kept occuring. They did not bother her it was a common occurance although all the people made her flustered. She really didn't like big groups that demanded answers or attention unless it was her own army and her own armada she commanded. "I agree. These outsiders are far too nosey for my liking." Hissing, her voice took a harsh tone as she shoved a man with a mic aside. He flew a couple feet, crashing into a wall, dying. Cops were startled, they didn't know how to take it. One went for his gun as she went for her sword, glancing over her shoulder she stared at him. X-Cells vibrated readying, the X.E.T.A instinct told her to fight. Exodus reared it's programming, the form one mentality growing stronger every second on this world. "...I wouldn't do that." Hollow was her voice, cold, and it shook the man to make his fingers fall from the holster.

Walking away, she found herself grabbing Mikona roughly by the sleeve. Dragging him away from the huge crowd as come ambulances came by to help the maybe dead human being. She didn't like doing that but she didn't like all the attention. She hated it, approaching the alley way dragging the kid he had now been standing across from her as she arched her shoulders. The white fuzzy wings glowed, the red tips catching an eerie phoenix flame as they drew into her back. Cracking, eerie sounds of bone crunching occured as she drew in the wings. Sai's shoulders falling in tenseness she listened to him. He seemed shy about it, "You shouldn't be so introverted. People won't take you seriously, Mikona." She said, her arms crossed underneath her breasts.

"Be strong. From this point forward your going to maybe have to do things you don't want to. I know I will have to do things I don't want to. Together we will have to be strong; my family believes strength comes from hope, faith, and amongst other things family. You are my brother in battle." Conviction ran deep in her voice as she stared at him. "Do not hide behind the name Kaguya. Your real name is who you are. Why hide behind a shade? When our kind are born we have to FIGHT.. to learn our real name." She growled at him getting in his face, her fingers grasped his shirt tightening around the collar slightly lifting. "Don't hide." It was an order, then she dropped him awaiting his reaction.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 21st 2013, 2:53 pm

He looked upon the dead man in fear and wonder. Why would she do that? To prove a point? She was... she was violent. Seeing the ambulances come, he shook his head thoroughly before he found himself being dragged by his sleeve by the semi-phoenix into a dark alleyway. He was wondering if he should truly trust her now. He steeled his resolve. He can run away if he wanted to, but that would make it worse. 'Loyalty, Mikona, Loyalty. Don't ever abandon your comrades.' Ah? Who said that? However, his attention drew to Sai as she moved again.

His face became it's usual worry and shyness when he wings disappeared with a sickening crack. Eh... She crossed her arms under he chest once more.
"You shouldn't be so introverted. People won't take you seriously, Mikona."

"B-But..." He heard a conviction in her voice as magenta eyes gazed upon the light user. "Be strong. From this point forward your going to maybe have to do things you don't want to. I know I will have to do things I don't want to. Together we will have to be strong; my family believes strength comes from hope, faith, and amongst other things family. You are my brother in battle. Do not hide behind the name Kaguya. Your real name is who you are. Why hide behind a shade? When our kind are born we have to FIGHT.. to learn our real name." He cringed and flinched when she suddenly got in his face, growling as she held him by his undershirt. "Don't hide." He was dropped, landing on his two feet before looking at her scared and afraid. His voice was shakier than ever. He feared her with a respect that a soldier had for his sergeant. "K-Kaguya is not just my alias... it's the name of the w-woman who gave me my powers. It's w-what, no, who I became. Mikona Tsuki is just my h-human name..." He looked her in the eyes with a scared frown, crimson glazing. "I-I'm no longer human.... now am I? I'm a metahuman... B-But... I'll try to have hope, and faith... A-And hopefully, I can become strong, just like you." He looked her straight in the eye, desperate.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 21st 2013, 3:07 pm

Maybe she was too harsh..
Feeling bad at this point she noticed she shaken the kid up, her eyes scanned him magenta hues watching him. Considering he just seen her kill someone without really giving a shit for a moment. Her arms crossed as she scanned him her eyes watching him as she brought her foot up listening to him. As much as he was scared she did listen to each and every word he had said to her. Saileyra wasn't going to annoy the guy he was the one who made sure her face didn't splat on the ground or something like that.

"Alright.. I see your meaning. I'm sorry for scaring you." She said softer, her voice more..human like, less flat and hollow. Pulling her fingers to the bridge of her nose she decided to explain herself. About her race, there was no way she could form alliances by being a hard ass. This wasn't home, they didn't know her personality..they didn't know that every day on her world you fight or you die. If you did fight bad, you would end up getting hurt and no one would take care of you. You had to take care of the others, the ones who were born after you. "Mikona." She said looking at him seriously. "Lets take a walk..I'll explain to you a little more about my self."

She rising, she knew she had to let him know why the way she acted. She did not want him living in fear of her, well, not the fear he was experiencing right now. Approaching him her fingers rested on his shoulder guiding him softly this time for her hand to fall as her arms crossed. "I come from a planet named Earth A1. 3014A is the year I'm from. I'm 267. I've only been walking in a physical body for a year." She said to him, her voice lingering over the words. "When my kind were created we were programmed to be super soldiers. Each of us having certain types of programming. Consider me beserker, until we get a near death experience we do nothing but fight. We were meant to be slaves.. My older brother, found a way to stop that. Long story short, when you nearly die you realize the value of who you are. Your name. And you achieve great power." She tried explaining this in a way he could understand. It was hard, she spoke with many pauses.

"I was able to make buildings by just thinking." She said glancing over to him, "I don't have that ability no longer when I entered this world. So I am frazzled, and since my powers are gone. I am relying on many of my biological programming. Which is that beserker side..we call it the exodus programming. It makes your offensive stronger and such. All in all, slowly, Im losing grasp of who I am. I think. I'm not sure. But, I forgot how to fly, I can't do many of the things I did before." She explained, trying to show him some resolve and reasoning. "So basically, I am relying on my super soldier slave programming and it makes me kind of emotionless time to time. Forgive me." She apologized, apparently she wasn't all that bad. She was just kind of lost and trying to figure shit out about this world.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 21st 2013, 3:31 pm

Well, she wasn't such a bad person after all... just... confused at the sudden weakness of being in this world. He knew that's how he would feel. However, he also looked at her in awe. It seemed today was just full of surprises. Such a high age... and complete buildings with merely the thought in her mind? It seemed surreal to him... but, then again... his own story of his powers comes to mind. Now thinking of it, he decided that if they were going to work together, he might as well confide all his dirtiest little secrets to her, especially how he came to be like this.

Gulping, he began to speak. "W-Well... I better compensate your honesty by explaining myself... I worked at a shrine until I was 14. At that age, the woman who granted me my powers, Kaguya, came up and changed my... soul, I guess. I then probably killed a man on my way back home, and have been on th-the run ever since, f-for 5 years straight. I've hurt many unintentionally, wihch made me apologetic, and only recently has my light become more controllable..." He paused and looked at her. "I-I know it's n-not as powerful as your reasons, b-but that's why I have my powers... Sorry, I don't ever tell this to anyone..."

"H-Hopefully, it becomes better for the both of us..." Suddenly, his moonlight shivered as a criminal came running their way, probably away from the cops. Light moving on it's own, two demonic looking claws were formed as they forcefully grabbed the bandit and slammed him into the streets mercilessly, creating a small crater with cracks and dust where the smash was done, the thief bloody and probably disabled in many places. Light disappeared, Kaguya was unfazed completely to the situation, his only reaction being a sigh as he closed his eyes sadly before manually commanding the claws to be gone. A guilty look was on his face as he looked away."A-And sometimes, I still can't control it..."

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 21st 2013, 3:49 pm

He was kind, in the least at least he understood; well, she did not lie at all. He believed her, it seemed the limitations of this world would apply to her for the sake of the future. Maybe, she had to rely on that corny quantum future theory. Hopefully some of her powers would come back but if not she would not be too upset no use in crying over what was already fucking lost. "That explains to me the mystery of all the theories I came up with." She said with a smirk on her face. "I would have tone notes on everything you did until I figured it out myself." She said smirking, she was nutty but people would take a liking to her eventually, hopefully. "Well, I killed a man just then over there and I'm not running." She said, her voice becoming flat but she shrugged leaving him with his demons. "I suggest just moving on and looking to the big future ahead of you considering you just made a big choice."

Shrugging, her eyes looked over her shoulder in the direction of the man who was running past. Criminals, they were curious but they only did so much to amuse her. She hunted them for fun sometimes, but she had her eyes on something larger. She had to do some small jobs maybe...but she would eventually have enough money to grant the time and effort spent to get the base, the O.C.E.A.N operatives of this world, and all this. She decided to offer Mikona a position, a very great one.

"I understand..you lack control. I'll try to help you gain it. I don't have any special powers. I can only see those with it and how they use it." She said, her eyes staring at him her head tilting, "I am offering you something else. I am going to be creating my own group of heroes. O.C.E.A.N, it was an secret ops operation at home. But, I'm going to create O.C.E.A.N here, I want you to become co-leader. Co helper..whatever you people would call it." She said, her eyes staring at him wondering if he would dig it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 21st 2013, 4:12 pm

His eyes widened at the prospect of leading what could potentially be a powerful metahuman operation. Him? Lead? He normally followed, but... he didn't want to be rude. And it was an opportunity people would die for, so he didn't want to be ungrateful. "I-I guess I can become your second-in-command..." His crimson fixed on her magenta. "I'll d-do it, then. O.C.E.A.N it is..."

He then raised a finger as if to indicate he needed a minute. Moonlight glowed around the both of them, levitating them away from the ambulances and cops surrounding the person in the crater. They found themselves atop a building in London. "M-Much better, we can talk here... if O.C.E.A.N is going to become wh-what I think it's going to become, then we could probably use one of my bases, probably North America, Europe, or Asia. I have a base for each populated continent, a-and they're pretty hidden..." He blushed as he said the information. "J-Just my paranoia..."

"Hopefully, your operation w-will work, Saileyra..." He said her name for the first time. "And I hope I can help you in any way." He really, truly did hope he was of use. Second-in-command was a magnificent duty with many responsibilities, after all, and the semi-spirit most certainly didn't wish to disappoint the semi-phoenix in any way possible. Today was truly a blur, but also, a large factor within the events that will happen in his life.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum