The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
District of Columbia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
District of Columbia I_vote_lcapDistrict of Columbia I_voting_barDistrict of Columbia I_vote_rcap 
ghost
District of Columbia I_vote_lcapDistrict of Columbia I_voting_barDistrict of Columbia I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

District of Columbia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

District of Columbia Empty District of Columbia

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 14th 2013, 8:33 pm

As the word spread around man force like the police and other say higher command like the FBI started emerging out of nowhere. CIA was also being built up in larger numbers around the white house to keep one guy from entering at all cost. The rumor that Coronel was in DC meant there was no luck for anyone that day. He was known Globally and every single person feared him because he pointlessly killed anyone who gave him the wrong look or anyone who pissed him off. People did not gain from him except for one woman. Elena Marrie was the person who gave Coronel the purpose of killing. She gave him his reason to start killing and it was to serve her as what he thought was right. If someone possessed a threat against Elena he was going to execute prior to command or just in case on demand.

Coronel made his way into a local cafe. The president had been ordered to stay in the confines of his chamber until Coronel left. He sat down at a table and a waitress skipped over to him unaware of who he was. She handed him a menu and asked what he wanted to drink. He said Dr. Pepper would be fine. She then made a smirk about never seeing him there in the dinner before. He said yeah he had just arrived here in DC yesterday. Is that so? I heard a rumor that one of the top killing meta humans were in town. He smiled and looked at her. Well do you know what this guys name is or what he looks like? Maybe he could be here right now. Meta humans all look like normal people but the all think the same. Humans are of weakness to them. She thought to herself as he said this. Its almost as if she just learned something. He started laughing on the inside because it was funny. Then she snapped to. Oh yeah the guys name is Coronel, but that is all the cops know. So they don't have anything closely enough to find him and catch him.

As he finished his meal at the dinner talking to the waitress she gave him his bill and he pulled out some money and payed the ticket. He then grabbed a pen and wrote his name on it. I enjoyed the conversation, sincerely Coronel Liffy. He laid 10 dollars for tip and walked out of the restaurant. The girl came up to the table and smiled brightly when she picked up the tip for 10 dollars. Most time people left 4 or 5 but he was intrigued by her modesty to jump to a new commoner even if she did not know who he was. She opened the book that held the bill and she seen Coronel wrote on the paper. Her face turned red as she began to get a little scared. She shook her head as she rushed back to work. People thought she just witnessed a man jumping off a building because she acted really scared the rest of the day.

As he made his way down the side walk he over heard a commotion and seen a kid riding a skateboard down the side walk. He was in the path to hit Coronel but at the last moment he grabbed a pole and stopped himself. Coronel turned down an alley and the kid come running up. He started going on about how he did not move so he would have hurt him. All it was is mumble jumble. The kid got infuriated and ran up to kick him, but as he did Coronel took insult and threw the kid against a building wall. He held him there with his ability and then made the kid burst into blood. He wrote on the wall with the child's blood "Coronel is here." Now things will get interesting and people will start a man hunt for him. He began walking down the side walk again when out of no where he could hear the screams of a few people. He smiled as his handy work was being appreciated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

District of Columbia Empty Re: District of Columbia

Post by Powder Miner April 14th 2013, 9:07 pm

Really, it'd been a nice and normal day. He'd stayed at home for most of the day, had a nice relaxing day, and had gone for his usual evening run (a practice which for some reason he had not given up since the incident happened) after dinner. He'd made his way down the streets, and after a while had stopped for a little bit of a breather walk. And of course something had to happen then. He'd been walking slowly, when he saw a kid with a skateboard almost collide with a man- and then an argument- and then before John realized what had happened, the kid was up against a wall, then dead, then the wall had blood written on it... A globally known murderer's name.

Oh no, oh no, oh NO, OH GOD NO! John thought, staring in horror. This was EXACTLY the kind of thing he didn't want to get involved with! A super-powerful killer who could kill him in heartbeat- no, he couldn't deal with this AT ALL! And so John pulled his hood further over his head to conceal his eyes, and ran. He bolted, running the opposite direction of the killer, Coronet, moving as fast as he could, which, seeing as he ran track, wasn't the world's slowest. John was desperate- there was no way he could let himself get involved in something like this. He wasn't a hero! He wasn't a policeman! He was just a teenager! And so he ran, desperate to get away from the situation he'd been fearing since the incident that had blessed him with a curse. From the man whose level of murderous skill he could not brush off. He could only resort to his usual option.

He could flee.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Argil stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8143-argil
Seam stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8150-seam
Flagfall stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8167-flagfall
Powder Miner

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 14th 2013, 10:05 pm

As Coronel watched the scene of his crime he seen more and more people come and go but one person caught his eye. He was faster than a normal human and he knew what that meant, Meta. He smiled as he would see if he was any fun to throw around. He jumped into the air catching himself with his ability and then made a dash for the guy. Coronel was much faster and reached him in under a second. Everyone saw Coronel and pointed. When they remembered the only known meta that was in town was Coronel they burst into shouts and ran away.

Coronel speed to him and flew right over making himself land a few meters in front of what appeared to be a teen. He looked over the kid and sighed. I hope your of some use today because I am getting very bored and these people are giving... He paused as a rock had fallen from his shoulder. He turned around and seen a few people with things in their hand ready to try and kill Coronel. He waved his hand which cut them all in half making the street and sidewalk run with the dark maroon blood from their bodies. Now where were we? Oh yeah prepare yourself. Coronel lunged back 20 meters and through one hand like a fist at the guy. When it reached full length a fist looking wave soared down the side walk in the hope of hitting the kid.

He would either end this with one hit; which will suck or maybe the kid will be good and will give him a run for his money. The wave kept flying down destroying surrounding objects and picking up debris. Now die.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Powder Miner April 14th 2013, 10:48 pm

((I'm just going to pretend the faster than normal human line doesn't exist cause I'm just stalling things by being uptight about it >.>))

John ran as fast as he could, but as he saw to his intense dismay that it really wasn't fast enough at all, as the killer flew right above him and in front of him. He panicked, tried to turn, but he didn't get very far before the killer lunged back and sent off a wave of force. He tried to leap to the side, hood threatening to billow off- but then the side of the wave caught him, lifting him into the air with an impact that caused him to scream. Thankfully, he had the presence of mind, midair, to do some light-changing. He made a moving image of himself flying through the air, bloodied, at the same time as he warped light around him to look like the area around him- including his infrared emissions.

He, however, still thumped on the ground at the same time his illusion did, and it hurt, as much as falling did. He had the illusion run away, and he himself crept away in another direction, letting the loud smashing debris and the farther away running away people mask his footsteps. He just had to get away... He just had to hope the illusion trick worked. His body ached, and still invisible he checked himself over. He'd been very, very lucky... Nothing was broken, and he wasn't bleeding... though he felt like everything was bruised, and the ache was almost unbearable.

Powder Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 15th 2013, 11:24 pm

As what he thought the kid barely survived one attack and was now trying to run leaving a bloody trail. He pulled out a sword in the instant of a mere second and unleashed a wave that had and over with of the street he was on. The buildings were cut on the side which left a giant scar after the wave hit them. It kept traveling until it hit him, but nothing appeared to happen. His waved seemed to distort the light the projection was made out of and he knew that this was a light ability user. Just like Elena who could make duplicates of her self.

He grown severely angry and let out a roar. Using his ability at the same time it crushed the faces of the buildings around him. Both waves were strong, but when he found the guy he he was going to wipe has ass clean. He wanted a fight not a little girl. He flew up into the air and anyone he seen he shot off waves that completely destroyed the area that person was in. He did not see the guy so he must be using his ability still.

He glanced around and saw no one and he estimate how fast it was for him to catch the runner. Since he was not fast he did not get far without him knowing. He held both hands up in the air and charged up an attack. A giant dense ball formed above him and the intense air drop would almost suffocate any one who had a low resistance. Most people he fought only felt the disturbance of the air but knew he was making an attack. He also thought that when the guy showed up he best run from this otherwise he might not survive. If he kept up this running thing maybe he will just keep sending a barrage of attacks and use him as target practice.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Powder Miner April 16th 2013, 1:03 am

John ran as fast as his legs could carry him, invisibly, running down a side alley that connected to another street, as he saw the man figure out his illusion. Yet it didn't seem to be fast enough, as he felt the air thinning, watched in horror as the killer sent attacks that pulverized the groundAlarmed, he picked up speed, trying to outrun the thinning of the air. But light manipulator though he was, as far as speed went John was a normal human. And this held for his ability to breath in thin air, too, and despite his attempts to escape, Spectrum found himself coughing and choking as the air became far too thin for him to breathe.

As he suffocated from the thin air, he fell to his knees and kept attempting to get away, now crawling on his hands in knees. He looked up, saw the man he HAD to escape from doing... something. It was probably what was suffocating him... John gasped, kept crawling, but despite his best efforts, he couldn't keep the light bent around him, first the infrared block failing, then in a shimmer each color of the spectrum returned to being unwarped, revealing John crawling in the alleyway desperately trying, just trying to escape. He tried desperately to use the dark grey hoodie he had to blend in with the street, but getting the feeling it wasn't going to work, looked at Coronel, pulled his hood down to keep his eyes unrevealed, and brought his hands up over his head, but also kind of pointed at Coronel... and indeed, he squinted, and shot lasers at Coronel's eyes.

Powder Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 16th 2013, 2:34 am

As the air thinned and the guy lost concentration to keep himself hidden Coronel's power was now at max and anymore and he would not be able to control it. He shrunk it down to the point it was compacted into the form of a marble. he looked at it as it was taking a lot of strength just to hold a compressed burst of air that was the size of a marble. The guy had lost his invisibility and now Coronel could see him. He smiled as the guy tried to cover himself to make him look as camouflaged as possible but it was too late. Coronel held his hand pointed at the guy and shout off the small air particle at him. The air lightened up to normal and everything went to normal.

Now the guy had to run. If he missed one footstep it might hit him and it would not be a pretty sight. Coronel purposely slowed down the attack so it would travel slow so the blast radius would not hit him if he ran fast enough. He decided to keep the death toll at a minimum so anyone else who was caught in the fight it was their fault for not leaving. He was fixed on the person he was fighting especially since he was just like Elena.

As he thought in his mind he looked down at the guy he was holding his hands pointed at Coronel. He seen his hands but barely. He was pretty far away so it was hard to see. At the same time a light glared on his hands and had fired off. If Coronel made his attack bigger it would not even touch him, but it would not be fun either. He then decided to see how strong his ability was. He moved his head and floated up some and stuck his hand in the way. Now lets see what you had to offer shall we. He said as he mumbled to himself. Even though Coronel could probably dodge any attack this guy threw he still liked to test.

As the attack neared he kept his hand in place. And as he thought, the guys attack was strong enough to pierce right through his endurance. Hmm? Maybe I should let him attack me more and then it would be fun. He smiled as he looked down at the guy. he gripped his hand and looked right through the holes. He would get it healed by Elena's miracle liquid stuff. it was strong and could fix any wound. He wondered what would happen if he stayed in it to long. It might give back his heart beat. At the simple thought of that he laughed and shook his head. I'm as good as I am I don't need feelings, or nerve endings. I like being able to take a shot to the head.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Powder Miner April 16th 2013, 10:59 am

John, after shooting off the laser, wasted no time in continuing to crawl away, terrified, but then the air returned and he stopped choking, which he used to get up and run as fast as he could from Coronel. He didn't want to die. And he managed to run out of the lethal radius of the ensuing blast, but he didn't find himself quick enough to totally avoid being hit- and so the unfortunate boy found himself on the very edge of the blast radius. Though weaker than the epicenter of the blast, obviously, it was still enough to pick John off of his feet and throw him into the air. As he got thrown into the air by the blast, he flailed around in a panic, before thumping against the wall and actually beginning to bleed- a signal that he needed to get away very, very fast. And as such, he breathed through his teeth, painfully, before continuing to run, leaving a small trail of blood. He turned a corner, into another alley. He didn;t seem to have much of a chance here, but that small chance, that small small chance... he was going to take it. He had to take it. Or else.

Powder Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 16th 2013, 8:02 pm

As the small compressed marble sized shot had floated to the ground Coronel placed a wall that would leave the radius of the blast away from him. The thing seemed to have barley hit the other guy and he did not need to kill him anymore. He was fun, but Coronel wanted this guy to get stronger in the future so they could fight again. As the compressed ability made its way into contact with the ground; it blew up completely destroying surrounding buildings and knocking others off balance. He always liked to do this because when he did he knew he would get the chance to see true destructive ability. He pulled out his sword earlier, but it was truly unnecessary.

He had a frown look on his face but he sighed as he felt he should now end his fun. Killing him or not did not matter. He floated around following the trail of blood until he came to an alley. the guy seemed seriously wounded. Well well well. I think it is time to call it a day. You didn't put much into fight but you have good dodging. Go and get stronger and some day we can rematch. Coronel smiled as he walked away. As he looked up he started floating up into the air until he burst off into the air creating a ring of dirt from the ground that followed into the air.

(((CORONEL EXITS)))

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Powder Miner April 16th 2013, 8:39 pm

John's breath was raspy and uneven, his chest heaving as he ran and bled down the alley. He was in so much pain, not only the outright bleeding wounds he'd suffered were in burning pain, but also he had a dull yet powerful ache all throughout his body from slamming into things. He felt that he must be bruised everywhere. But he still had to run, and he did, because his life depended on it. He heard his labored breathing and the thumping of his own heart and of his footsteps, but it seemed awfully quiet... probably, because he was having trouble taking the noise in... John groaned, kept running. He just... had to... escape... He turned around, saw the killer coming at him. He groaned, slumped against the wall, having been unable to escape his death- but to his surprise the guy started talking.

Talking about a rematch. John didn't want a rematch, he didn't want to train up to fight him, he just... wanted to get rid of this whole powers thing and live as if it never happened! John groaned, continued to bleed, and slumped even further down the wall. He sighed, as the guy left. "Why does this always happen to me...?" One or two things though, to do, before he finally lost consciousness, he thought as he heard the sirens, taking a torn and bloody section of his pants leg and tying it around his eyes. He had to make sure they didn't see his eyes before he woke up and could put an illusion on it. And that achieved, he groaned again, let unconsciousness claim him.

((Topic end!))

Powder Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top