The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Agent Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Dahlia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Dahlia Empty Agent Dahlia

Post by Dahlia March 6th 2013, 12:31 am

Red Dahlia
The Silent Red Flower

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Red Dahlia
Title: Agent Dahlia
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Japanese American
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5'8
Weight: 127lbs
Blood type: A

The Looks

The wretched being that is Red Dahlia exists solely within the world of her Dominus Survival Suit. Due to constant experimentation, drugs and surgery, the young's girl's body has been warped and disfigured beyond belief. Behind the layers of technology she's a mess of twisted flesh. Burn marks and scar tissue covers, quite literally, every inch of of her body. What is left of her once pretty black hair exists only in mottled splotches across her barren skull. Her eyes are constantly open; a series of attachments embedded within her face stretch her eye sockets painfully wide so the girl misses nothing. A series of tubes connecting to the life support system of her suit is plugged into her spine and neck. Not the prettiest princess at the ball. The suit itself is a sleek piece of technology; jet black with red lenses over the eyes. Several panels and armor plates cover assorted parts of her body. It's built to give maximum maneuverability and has moderate resistance to extreme temperatures. There's not an uncovered spot on her. A life outside the suit would be a death sentence.

The Legacy

Personality:
What once was a bright eyed youth with all the passion and hope of the young has been tempered and reduced down into a focused killing machine. The empty, eternally open eyes of the young girl can only see her target. Unquestionably loyal to her captors, she will die for her organization. There are zero negotiations. No retreat and no surrender. When not on the job, communicating with her can be a bit of a challenge. She usually gives short one or two word answers if she answers at all. Those times when people spot her alone, she can be found near ponds. Dahlia seems to enjoy bodies of water and has been known to watch dandelions blow through the breeze.
History:
Akahana Shi, in 2017, was the image of a young and happy ten year old girl with parents who loved her very much. Though she was born with a strange eye malformation, namely unnaturally dilated pupils, her life was filled with friendships and support. That is until the day a terrible meta-human attack broke out near her neighborhood. The exact reason has never been given to her, but she's been told over time that if it wasn't for meta-humans, her life would never have been taken from her...as her parents were killed in the attack. Dominus Agents subdued the attackers, but not before the little girl lost everything. Worse, she was found amongst the rubble and her birth defect was identified on the spot as a latent meta-human talent. From that day forth, Akahana Shi ceased to exist. Red Dahlia had been born.

Over the years Red Dahlia was put through an intense, inhumane training process. Her mind was ripe for the breaking and was done so early, brain washing the youth into having but one master in the world: Dominus. As her training progressed, various serums and surgeries were performed on her body. She gave herself to the process willingly, at this point believing what was good for the organization was good for the world. Mission after mission ate away at the humanity that was left in the young girl's heart and soon her soul turned cold. Dahlia's body was giving out from the experimentation; the scientists had to find a way to preserve Domnius' investment. And so a suit was built for Red Dahlia. A suit she would have to live in forever. She signed on for the procedure without an ounce of complaint. There was nothing more important to her than proving her usefulness and serving her organization.

And so Red Dahlia went under the knife for the final time. This time her very organs, nerves and muscles were cut open and embedded with technology that linked her directly to her suit. The system was set up as a self sustaining unit that would keep her going for the rest of her life. Never again would she need to eat solid food, breath unfiltered air or need natural sleep. The suit's system repairs mental and physical fatigue over time, pumps her full of the enzymes and proteins her body needs and keeps her lungs filled even when under water. The suit became so much more than a piece of equipment; the suit became an exoskeleton the girl could no longer live without. When she awoke on the table, the scientists asked her how she was feeling. Her response?

"My life for Dominus."

The Powers

Power 1: High Superhuman Intelligence - Due to years of experimentation, Red Dahlia's mind works not unlike a super computer. When in combat, all she see's are numbers, figures and probabilities. She can memorize attack patterns, anticipate moves and become accustomed to advanced technology in no time at all. Most computer systems are just playthings for Dahlia to break into. This also makes Dahlia an excellent learner, able to pick up much knowledge in record time. Memorization also happens very quickly. Long story short, she's very smart.

Power 2: God Eye - Dahlia's latent meta-human ability that has been honed to a razor's edge by Dominus. She is a marksman of nearly unmatched proficiency, rarely if ever missing her target. When she aims, thousands of equations run through her mind. Intense, unblinking eyes swallow books worth of information at a glance, relaying information to her brain in no time at all. Few things in the world can cause Agent Dahlia to miss her target.

Power 3: Regeneration - As long as she's wearing her survival suit, she has a constant regenerative property to her blood. ( 6 AB )

Power 4: Third Eye - Another result of the rampant experimentation on her body, Red Dahlia has developed an unnatural ability to sense not only danger, but any target she may be hunting almost like a homing mechanism. Once she has the "scent" it's nearly impossible to throw her off. This also works as an alarm to warn her of potential danger and attacks. ( 2 AB )

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Durability: 3
Ability: 8 ( 6/2 )
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Dahlia on March 6th 2013, 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Agent Dahlia Empty Re: Agent Dahlia

Post by Chellizard March 6th 2013, 10:14 am

God Eye is more an RP mechanic than anything and it's coupled with INT.

Remember, nothing is impossible, but the percentage of hitting your target is all dependent on the RP and the players that are RPing.

Everything else is good.

Make a note on your Grid that it's: Ability: 8 (6 AB/2 AB)

With 6 Ability regen, you will regen wounds that are.. say, a broken rib cage, internal bleeding, etc, in a couple minutes compared to the months of healing.

Once we clear that up, Dahlia should be ready to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia March 6th 2013, 2:42 pm

I edited the grid! I didn't want to waste the 8 points in ability so I added a new possible ability towards the higher end. Let me know if it's all right, otherwise I'll redistribute the points elsewhere. Thank you!
Dahlia
Dahlia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 6th 2013, 4:40 pm

No, hon. You have way too many points on your grid.

You do not just get 1 Ability bar that covers all your abilities.

You have to split up that ability bar.

You can only have 30 points; you have 38.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia March 6th 2013, 5:04 pm

Oooooh sorry, I've just now figured out how that math works. Fixed!
Dahlia
Dahlia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 6th 2013, 5:12 pm

Okie dokie. Everything checks out.

Welcome to the Dominus ranks.

:]

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top